Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 5, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fall Obito fall! Looks like his hole is as hollow as ever.
Nov 5, 2013 10:32 PM

Dec 2012
Is this it for Obito.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 5, 2013 10:37 PM

Oct 2009
that one Rin looked scary
Nov 5, 2013 10:38 PM

Dec 2012
Santoryu_XBurner said:
Is this it for Obito.

i hope so! because i cant stand any more Rin flashbacks! fuck Obito!
Nov 5, 2013 10:43 PM

Apr 2012
Damn! Imagine what would've happened if Obito's resolve had been solid, the Alliance would have lost a long time ago! It took all of their strength put together to pull the chakra out of Obito and he wasn't even paying attention for the most part.

Madara will probably try to control Obito again now that he's weak...
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Nov 5, 2013 10:43 PM

Jan 2009
time for Madara to take over
Nov 5, 2013 10:48 PM

Nov 2011
Madara please put Obito to an end... Even Sasuke you kill him seeing how Naruto just keeps on making everyone his ally.
Nov 5, 2013 11:04 PM

Apr 2010
iNeon said:
Madara please put Obito to an end... Even Sasuke you kill him seeing how Naruto just keeps on making everyone his ally.

Yep. If Obito goes good again then I'm almost going to rate this series down from 7 to 6. Obito joining the good side would be the worst thing ever, Madara NEEDS to kill him for being a weak minded failure and that's that.
Nov 5, 2013 11:07 PM
Sep 2007
Can this get any lamer, tug o war, really *sigh*
Hi
Nov 5, 2013 11:10 PM

Mar 2012
Now go rest for eternity Obito and never come back.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 5, 2013 11:15 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty anticlimactic ending... I was expecting something more.
Nov 5, 2013 11:21 PM

Sep 2013
Obito will certainly die Next chapter cuz Madara will be so PISSED!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2013 11:23 PM

Sep 2013
Obito will certainly die Next chapter cuz Madara will be so PISSED!!! I like the way villians are humanized in naruto... No matter how bad u are the is always that small ounce of good in you not like those mindless drone villians (achoo :o bleach achoo)...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2013 11:29 PM

Aug 2010
AqworldThunder said:
Pretty anticlimactic ending... I was expecting something more.

Only "pretty"????

It's friggin hugely anticlimactic. Is Kishi even being serious here <_<

Only hope is Madara.
Nov 5, 2013 11:31 PM

Oct 2013
Lame bubble gum chapter... I prefer last chapter to this.
Nov 5, 2013 11:36 PM

Oct 2012
Why have they not killed Sasuke yet?

I swear to god if they just let him back in the village like nothing happened.

He should have died 50 chapters ago.
Nov 5, 2013 11:44 PM

Jul 2007
Please for all that is holy, let this be the end of obito. Please kishimoto, im begging you. Its time now, bring out your big guns, we are ready for some plot twists and revelations.

This stuff has gone on far to long. I almost regret having to see the end of obito like this because over all its going to be very anticlimatic and just ruin his character. I don't know if their is anyway for kishi to redeem obito's character. Just him die off, so we can move on.

Nov 5, 2013 11:54 PM

Jan 2008
lol Loved everyone's look of constipation.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 5, 2013 11:57 PM

Jul 2013
Now Madara or Sasuke will be the main villain? Hell yes.
Nov 5, 2013 11:59 PM

Oct 2013
No fun to read this.

Sovereigns said:
Why have they not killed Sasuke yet?

To stop Obito was more important and Taka had the same goal as the other Shinobis. And only Hashirama and Onoki are capable to harm a stabilized Susanoo. So it wouldn't be so easy to kill him.
Nov 6, 2013 12:02 AM

Jul 2007
kevin_video said:
lol Loved everyone's look of constipation.

If you were you pulling a rope as hard as you can, with all of your might you would look like that to. So its not exurated.

Nov 6, 2013 12:09 AM

Apr 2010
Kazi9 said:
Obito will certainly die Next chapter cuz Madara will be so PISSED!!! I like the way villians are humanized in naruto... No matter how bad u are the is always that small ounce of good in you not like those mindless drone villians (achoo :o bleach achoo)...

Yeah it would have been okay if it didn't happen to every villain, therefore becoming a broken record. I find Bleach villains a lot more entertaining than Naruto.

If something like this happens to Madara, Naruto will have officially been ruined. They absolutely cannot ruin one of the 3 best characters in this whole series. If they do, good riddance to this series when it ends. The way this final battle has gone so far has already been more disappointing then genuinely good, please don't ruin it further. Obito MUST die.
Nov 6, 2013 12:15 AM

Mar 2012
If only Rin was a relevant character, I would start caring.
Nov 6, 2013 12:18 AM

Jul 2007
Minagatachi said:

To predictable, i want something more unexpected to happen. Not madara absorbing obito or some shit and becoming the ultimate final villain like some crazy cliche Jrpg ending.

Their is alot of possibilities though with the Resurrection of orichimaru and sasuke's true motives, its hard to see what kishimoto is going to do, i just hope its not something as predictable as that.

Nov 6, 2013 12:21 AM

Jul 2007
antonnn said:

Yeah it would have been okay if it didn't happen to every villain, therefore becoming a broken record. I find Bleach villains a lot more entertaining than Naruto.

How can you even say that. lol. Their is far more depth in the characters of naruto, namely TOBI then their is in bleach by a long shot. The villains in bleach are just their for ichigo to knock down and talk about humanizing characters, thats one thing that kishimoto does well. Kubo tite does not.

Nov 6, 2013 12:31 AM

Oct 2013
Now is the time for Madaras Rinne Tensei no Jutsu. After that Obito will die and all readers are happy. What i want to see the most is a conversation between Madara and Sasuke. To be honest...the Hokage were a disappointment as a omniscient narrator. Madara on the contrary has unique knowledge about the world of Shinobi.
Nov 6, 2013 12:39 AM

Oct 2010
link9us said:
Minagatachi said:

To predictable, i want something more unexpected to happen. Not madara absorbing obito or some shit and becoming the ultimate final villain like some crazy cliche Jrpg ending.

Naruto been pretty much predictable. It's basically a comedy nowat how much of a fan driven story it has become.

link9us said:

How can you even say that. lol. Their is far more depth in the characters of naruto, namely TOBI then their is in bleach by a long shot. The villains in bleach are just their for ichigo to knock down and talk about humanizing characters, thats one thing that kishimoto does well. Kubo tite does not.

Tobi is lame i'll take Aizen over him any day. TBH they both dont do villains well. They are there for Ichigo to get stronger while Naruto is there for Talk No Jutsu just like this chapter. Not sure if it has more depth Naruto has way 2 many flashbacks. Pain was Naruto best villain and Kubo had to ruin him in his moments of death.
Nov 6, 2013 12:41 AM

Dec 2011
Holy crap! Obito is defeated. Oh my goodness.
I wonder what he and Madara will do now that the Juubi is separated into Nine Beasts again?

Ahahaha. I like that yandere like face of Rin.
Nov 6, 2013 12:44 AM

Feb 2008
too easy. pretty sure madara is going to pick up where he left off.
Nov 6, 2013 12:47 AM

Sep 2011
wow that is the worst chapter of Naruto I've ever read.

Obito should have been left dead in the Kakashi Gaiden and should never have returned.
Nov 6, 2013 12:49 AM

Oct 2013
That Talk No Jutsu why do you have to do this Kishimoto
Nov 6, 2013 1:03 AM

Apr 2010
link9us said:

Their is alot of possibilities though with the Resurrection of orichimaru and sasuke's true motives, its hard to see what kishimoto is going to do, i just hope its not something as predictable as that.

Naruto is nothing but cliche, do you expect anything else?? This final battle could have been so much better by this point, but Kishimoto is by far the least original of the big name mangakas. I don't expect anything special out of this ending, I'm waiting for this to end more than anything.
Nov 6, 2013 1:20 AM

Jun 2010
Madara needs to rescue this failing plot asap.
Nov 6, 2013 1:27 AM

Jun 2013
Naruto used Talk no Jutsu...it's super effective
Nov 6, 2013 2:06 AM
Apr 2012
I want Obito become a good person again and help Naruto but he dies with dignity by stopping Madara by sacrificing himself.
And I want Sasuke to be the next Hokage but Naruto to be the first KAGE over all Ninja/Shinobi villages.
DragonSkyNijaNov 6, 2013 2:13 AM
Nov 6, 2013 2:14 AM

Oct 2013
That reminds me....in the past Obito hated those, who would betray Akatsuki. And now he is the same as Nagato. Lol
Nov 6, 2013 2:26 AM

Apr 2013
just wow. that was extremely anticlimactic.
was expecting Obito to go all out and possibly kill Naruto. but no. more friendship crap.
only hope for a final badass villain is Madara...
Nov 6, 2013 2:41 AM

Oct 2011
Obito, why couldn't you be more resolved to win against clowns like that! >:O

Oh well..can't expect much from a villain when talk no jutsu is involved.
Can such a dream truely exist?
Nov 6, 2013 3:02 AM

Feb 2012
Oh, screw you, Kishi, end him now.

AnimationQueen said:
that one Rin looked scary

Totally
Nov 6, 2013 3:21 AM

Apr 2010
So next chapters Naruto will talk to Madara and make him good guy.
The only thing that could possibly surprise me is Sasuke and Naruto confessing their love to each other.
Nov 6, 2013 3:28 AM

Jan 2013
what a bad chapter
Nov 6, 2013 3:36 AM
May 2013
BOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
Nov 6, 2013 3:58 AM

May 2012
bad chapter

hopefully Obito = No more after next weeks chapter, it's obvious he's not dead yet.
Nov 6, 2013 4:08 AM

Nov 2013
Obito was so awesome with his mask on, absorbing his body, every retard leaf shinobi fall through him.. :D i laughed a lot, but now he turned into a romantic weak crap.. that's happened to all my favourite characters (nagato, zabuza). I hope in the end Madara will not be defeated by these bunch of youngsters with TnJ. But there's no way he remain live, because bad characters have to die, if they don't, it's just ruins the lot of 13 year old tard's personality :D And naruto's just a transvestist like lady gaga, no doubt about it, and sasuke is a weakling.

But I could comprehend if the reanimated Hashirama would kill Madara, it's the only possible end that i can accept, he is a worthy opponent..but for God's sake, not KAKASHI OR NARUTO OR SASUKE!!! they're just..aaahh.. they're nothing to Madara.
Nov 6, 2013 4:31 AM

Nov 2013
When I read the first pages...I was literally surprised when Obito grabbed Naruto's neck, I was like "OMG KISHISHITO, YOU FINALLY DID IT! A PLOT TWIST!"....And then comes the disappointment of the next pages with the worst version of a Talk no Jutsu you would have seen. Since the regular Talk no Jutsu didn't work on Obito, he had to use the Flashback regrets no Jutsu and the forced Talk no Jutsu along with "Everyone will help you no Jutsu", Sasuke and Obito could take on TnJ no problem, but I'm certainly sure not everyone can tank the enhanced version of TnJ, the Forced Talk no Jutsu along with a punch. Madara is our only hope, Obito was going to become an entertaining character when he refused Naruto's offer, unfortunately, Naruto has been given the power to enter people's minds without any Dojutsu which is beyond Naruto logic, seriously, even Sasuke was like "dafuq" when Naruto and him were facing each other in a white background while they're struggling with both their Chidori and Rasengan. Oh and don't forget guys, the PLOT SHIELD which takes out all the Juubi's chakra off Obito and splits them back into Nine Beasts.
"The war has already begun... My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi... call me whatever you want."
Nov 6, 2013 5:19 AM

Nov 2013
And here i thought the one who will defeat obito in the end is kakashi.
God, this whole obito's one sided love thing is really annoying. In the end, obito is just some retarded hypocrite.

I really hope madara won't be swayed that easily.

this
Talk_no_jutsu.gif
is a perfect animation of tobi vs naruto
Konata_MasterNov 6, 2013 8:01 AM
No matter how uninteresting an anime series looks, watch it.
No matter how uninteresting an anime series is, watch it until the bitter end.
As it is the true essence of what makes one an anime warrior.
Nov 6, 2013 5:45 AM

Apr 2011
Naruto went full retard.
Nov 6, 2013 6:09 AM

Aug 2013
I was pleased to see Obito refusing Naruto's offer at the beginning and then... **sigh**

But hey, guess what guys !! ObiNaru is CANON !!!111 They held HANDS !1!1! **blatant troll mode ON**
Nov 6, 2013 6:27 AM

May 2010
talk no jutsu'd

what a terrible chapter.
Nov 6, 2013 7:11 AM

Oct 2013
I was frustrated when it became clear that he was going to have a change of heart. But as I look at it now, what he did makes sense. It feels to me like as though a part of Obito died when that mask of his got destroyed. I think the mask was symbolic cause behind this mask was this ruthless killer who'd stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and when the mask broke, feelings, thoughts and doubts that were once suppressed (by the mask? metaphorically speaking) started to surface. And I guess we can all relate to that, once you start to question your beliefs, it could be a difficult state of mind to get out of as you fear you might fail.

And we saw quite a few times that Obito's doubts started to grow, he was being hesitant and that really p***** me off. But I guess in the end, he realised that he was lying to himself all along and in this "dream world" of his, he would still have this void in him that wouldn't be filled.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.