Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jan 13, 2013 5:44 PM

Oct 2012
So full of bootleg, loved all of it :D This anime is going to be fun as hell watching, even though I had no idea what happen it still keeps me crackin' up. The OP was also really good.
Jan 14, 2013 1:58 AM

May 2010
Kinda weird but I guess it's all good !!
Jan 14, 2013 2:44 AM

May 2009
I love the art. Yes. The animation is amazing. Quite a production...

But.. WHAT THE EFFIN HELL WAS THAT??
I can't stand any of the characters. They're too loud. Overdone. What the hell, everything is just ridiculously weird!!
Imma drop this one. Can't watch ANYTHING in the name of art.
Come on....

no no no no...no. nope. nada. nyet. NO.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jan 14, 2013 4:42 AM

Aug 2012
What did I just watch, especially the battle scene.
Jan 14, 2013 6:41 AM

Oct 2011
This was mediocre and especially shallow.

What is this show about ?

-SHAFT graphic style as a gorgeous eye candy. (it's fine although some artistic choices are contestable)
-Disgusting incest tone and out-of-place fanservice to bait and butter Otakus up.
-Obscure references and strange narration bringing little to no finality with the sole purpose of camoufling the lack of actual content. References are always an appreciable extra but they cannot create something remotely interesting alone. Up to now, this show is a failure because it has nothing no message, no strong thematic, no emotion.

I still liked the pacing of the episode and the imagination deployed. I guess it will become a little more interesting during the next episodes but I seriously doubt this has the potential to be good.
Jan 14, 2013 10:36 AM

Sep 2007
Even for Shaft, that was just plain weird. Will have to wait and see ...

Jan 14, 2013 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
dafuq
Jan 14, 2013 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
my body was not ready...

wtf was that... I enjoyed it... I think...
Jan 14, 2013 1:06 PM
Mar 2012
Started weird with some unehealthy brother-sister-relationship. Then got weirder. Like REALLY weird.
WTF?
Jan 14, 2013 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
huh, not bad not bad. I enjoyed it abit. Lets see how the next episode goes.
Jan 14, 2013 6:01 PM

Nov 2011
Her brother was dancing the Hare Hare Yukai (Haruhi ED), I'm sure of it. I can't even...I love it already.
Jan 14, 2013 6:40 PM

Aug 2012
well uh...okay
Jan 15, 2013 12:39 AM

Jun 2012
There is more to the brother than we think. Obviously the fact that we can't see his face adds to his mystery. However, his name is very interesting.

Kamiomi

Kami= god
omi= title of nobility

The world turned into chocolate. Someone has an amazing amount of power. Is the brother lending his power to Sasami subconsciously? Is Sasami leeching his power to avoid reality? Is the brother using his power to make Sasami a hikikomori and therefore dependent on him?

And what do these three girls have to do with anything? What is their connection to the three Japanese items based on their names? Why are their ages switched? Did the brother curse them? Did Sasami curse them? Why doesn't Sasami like them? Do they need to seduce the brother to accomplish their mission?

I'm not saying the anime will answer any of these questions. However, there are a lot of interesting questions to be answered.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 15, 2013 2:18 AM

Feb 2012
Was not expecting what I saw. About 15 minutes in I was already getting bored then all that stuff happened. I will continue watching this.
Jan 15, 2013 7:43 AM

Sep 2011
I'm quoting the following for those who are curious about some theories about this show:

Jan 15, 2013 8:12 AM

Apr 2008
What the heck did I just watch? o_O

Jan 15, 2013 6:07 PM

Jul 2011
Dafuq happened to the world??! Chocolate flood and such ¯\(°_o)/¯

Jan 15, 2013 7:42 PM

Apr 2009
Cracktastic. There is no other word to describe what I just watched.

Washed out visuals also seem to be the in thing these days, huh...

There is nothing normal in that world. I'm laughing at the absurdity of it all.
Jan 15, 2013 7:47 PM

Mar 2012
Never change, Shaft. Never change.
Jan 15, 2013 11:53 PM

Mar 2012
That was an exceedingly bizarre introductory episode, and, though I’m slightly intrigued by several aspects of the show, the incoherent and largely uninteresting material, along with the highly inconsistent execution, detracts from the show immensely; to the point where this episode and, in turn, the show is derived solely from a conscientious tonal dissonance and an abundance of pandering nonsense. The excessively offbeat nature of this episode doesn’t particularly lend itself towards a favorable impression, as it’s far too needlessly fragmentary and essentially devoid of even a singular glimpse of narrative potential. Essentially, this was a thoroughly nonsensical tapestry of a plethora of disparate elements, lacking in a necessary cohesion within the story, which resulted in an episode that was disappointingly trite and largely mediocre.

The opening was easily the worst sequence in this episode, as it was disturbingly voyeuristic in nature, which, I suppose, applies to the entire episode, for that matter, unnecessarily lingering on Sasami and her brother’s seemingly incestuous tendencies. Sasami’s interactions with Paparin were definitely the worst element within this episode, as they consistently strayed towards fully establishing an unnecessarily creepy dynamic. This narrative flaw within the episode is largely due to the brother’s involvement, since he’s consistently the most irritating character in the show. Though surrealistic and considerably illogical, the action sequence towards the end was quite enjoyable and very well-animated, but alas, nearly every moment aside from those few were comprehensively terrible and worthless within the construct of the “narrative“. If only the thoroughly poor direction hadn’t partially squandered the potential for momentary brilliance.

Though expected, the numerous intonations towards a vaguely incestuous dynamic throughout the episode, and, in particular, the interactions between Sasami and her brother, was an unfortunate and highly uninteresting aspect, as it only detracts from the relationships between the characters. As such, Sasami’s seeming attraction towards her brother, though expected, is quite disappointing, since it heavily cheapens their interactions and will likely be detrimental to the story, especially if her affections become unmistakably romantic in nature.

The characters, so far, aside from Tsuguri and Sasami, to an extent, are very uninteresting and completely devoid of actual characterization. They are, for the most part, particularly soulless, lacking the subtly complex or engaging personalities that are necessary for the effectiveness of their interactions. Perhaps this thoroughly noticeable flaw will be remedied as the story progresses, but it seems distinctly unlikely at this point. The effectiveness of the comedic touches throughout was essentially non-existent and, at most, quite inconsistent, typically elevating towards it’s marginal best whenever Tsuguri was directly involved, as her personality complements the humor far better than any other character.

The direction was highly inconsistent and detrimentally poor, resulting in incoherent storytelling throughout the episode. The character designs are quite impressive, as they’re more individualistic than I initially expected. Musically, this episode was very good, as this particular aspect easily distinguishes itself as the best throughout, most evidently illustrated by the whimsical selection that accompanied the closing scene. The animation, as well, was great, particularly throughout much of the action sequence. The OP was decent, but quite forgettable in nearly every area. The ED was simply atrocious and offensively lazy.

All in all, Sasami-san is essentially devoid of any particular element that’s even remotely compelling, resulting in what is the most disappointing show of the season, as the first episode made it perfectly clear that it possesses little to no noticeable potential. Stylistically, the show is quite appealing, but, aside from that rather insignificant element, the first episode never exceeds beyond a disappointingly tiresome mediocrity, often resolving itself to a thoroughly uninteresting repetition of needlessly perverse antics and dull interactions.
Jan 16, 2013 1:11 AM

Jun 2012
Lelouch22 said:
That was an exceedingly bizarre introductory episode, and, though I’m slightly intrigued by several aspects of the show, the incoherent and largely uninteresting material, along with the highly inconsistent execution, detracts from the show immensely; to the point where this episode and, in turn, the show is derived solely from a conscientious tonal dissonance and an abundance of pandering nonsense. The excessively offbeat nature of this episode doesn’t particularly lend itself towards a favorable impression, as it’s far too needlessly fragmentary and essentially devoid of even a singular glimpse of narrative potential. Essentially, this was a thoroughly nonsensical tapestry of a plethora of disparate elements, lacking in a necessary cohesion within the story, which resulted in an episode that was disappointingly trite and largely mediocre.

The opening was easily the worst sequence in this episode, as it was disturbingly voyeuristic in nature, which, I suppose, applies to the entire episode, for that matter, unnecessarily lingering on Sasami and her brother’s seemingly incestuous tendencies. Sasami’s interactions with Paparin were definitely the worst element within this episode, as they consistently strayed towards fully establishing an unnecessarily creepy dynamic. This narrative flaw within the episode is largely due to the brother’s involvement, since he’s consistently the most irritating character in the show. Though surrealistic and considerably illogical, the action sequence towards the end was quite enjoyable and very well-animated, but alas, nearly every moment aside from those few were comprehensively terrible and worthless within the construct of the “narrative“. If only the thoroughly poor direction hadn’t partially squandered the potential for momentary brilliance.

Though expected, the numerous intonations towards a vaguely incestuous dynamic throughout the episode, and, in particular, the interactions between Sasami and her brother, was an unfortunate and highly uninteresting aspect, as it only detracts from the relationships between the characters. As such, Sasami’s seeming attraction towards her brother, though expected, is quite disappointing, since it heavily cheapens their interactions and will likely be detrimental to the story, especially if her affections become unmistakably romantic in nature.

The characters, so far, aside from Tsuguri and Sasami, to an extent, are very uninteresting and completely devoid of actual characterization. They are, for the most part, particularly soulless, lacking the subtly complex or engaging personalities that are necessary for the effectiveness of their interactions. Perhaps this thoroughly noticeable flaw will be remedied as the story progresses, but it seems distinctly unlikely at this point. The effectiveness of the comedic touches throughout was essentially non-existent and, at most, quite inconsistent, typically elevating towards it’s marginal best whenever Tsuguri was directly involved, as her personality complements the humor far better than any other character.

The direction was highly inconsistent and detrimentally poor, resulting in incoherent storytelling throughout the episode. The character designs are quite impressive, as they’re more individualistic than I initially expected. Musically, this episode was very good, as this particular aspect easily distinguishes itself as the best throughout, most evidently illustrated by the whimsical selection that accompanied the closing scene. The animation, as well, was great, particularly throughout much of the action sequence. The OP was decent, but quite forgettable in nearly every area. The ED was simply atrocious and offensively lazy.

All in all, Sasami-san is essentially devoid of any particular element that’s even remotely compelling, resulting in what is the most disappointing show of the season, as the first episode made it perfectly clear that it possesses little to no noticeable potential. Stylistically, the show is quite appealing, but, aside from that rather insignificant element, the first episode never exceeds beyond a disappointingly tiresome mediocrity, often resolving itself to a thoroughly uninteresting repetition of needlessly perverse antics and dull interactions.

It is definitely true that you have put a lot of thought and effort into your comment. I disagree with you on a few points but the comment I disagree with most is that this show possesses little to no noticeable potential.

Your words are a little too harsh, especially considering the circumstances.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, which are begging to be answered. Who has the power that changed the world into chocolate and who controls that power? Why are the girls ages reversed? Why is the brother's face covered up? I could go on and on but you probably get the point.

I'm not here to convince you this show is great. I do think the first episode was awesome but that is besides the point. What I am saying is that this show does have potential. Dismissing a show like this after one episode blows my mind.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jan 16, 2013 2:13 AM
May 2010
I agree that this show maybe not the best, but it's actually good imo, especially the well-animated action.

It's still the first episode so of course there are some loose end, so just sit tight and hope the next episode will be better
Jan 16, 2013 5:13 AM

Oct 2012
I don't get it o.0
Jan 16, 2013 7:46 AM

Jun 2012
I have to admit it was a bit out there, however, I really think it could prove to be an entertaining watch. The brother always having something covering his face, Sasami's inability to go out into the real world without having a panic attack (or at least that's what I'm assuming it was), her multiple surveillance cameras that watch her brother all the way to and from school and also while at school, the whole world (or at least Japan) turning into chocolate and having the three sisters from school turn out to be some sort of magical/mechanical fighters, oh and I can't forget the rocket launcher boobs. All these things had me cracking up. The only thing I do hope is that the show actually goes somewhere and doesn't just go the route of being zany for the sake of being zany, as others have already said.
Jan 16, 2013 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
Lelouch22 said:

The entire world turned into chocolate and Yagami's breasts turned into rocket launchers while Onii-chan did the Suzumiya Haruhi dance. Lighten up, Frances. I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.
Jan 16, 2013 8:02 AM
May 2012
WTF did i just watch?

Bizarre, but nevertheless very interesting first ep, looking forward to see what the next eps can offer.
Jan 16, 2013 8:41 AM

Mar 2012
shigeru212 said:
Lelouch22 said:

It is definitely true that you have put a lot of thought and effort into your comment. I disagree with you on a few points but the comment I disagree with most is that this show possesses little to no noticeable potential.

Your words are a little too harsh, especially considering the circumstances.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, which are begging to be answered. Who has the power that changed the world into chocolate and who controls that power? Why are the girls ages reversed? Why is the brother's face covered up? I could go on and on but you probably get the point.

I'm not here to convince you this show is great. I do think the first episode was awesome but that is besides the point. What I am saying is that this show does have potential. Dismissing a show like this after one episode blows my mind.

There are certainly one or two intriguing mysteries that have yet to be explored, such as the entire meaning behind the world changing into chocolate, but there are also a plethora of supposed mysteries that simply aren't compelling enough to derive any substantial interest from me, such as the brother's perpetual need to cover his face.

I suppose the biggest and most bothersome flaw that I found within the first episode is the abundance of incestuous undertones, since those are ultimately detrimental to the show, and I don't foresee that changing, which is why that singular aspect significantly diminishes the potential for this show to be worth a heightened interest, IMO.

I'm definitely not dismissing it altogether and I do understand why many found this episode to be really enjoyable, since it was, at the very least, entertaining enough for me to continue watching, but it really didn't capture my interest like several other shows have this season, which is unfortunate, since I really like Shaft's style.

neontaster said:
Lelouch22 said:

The entire world turned into chocolate and Yagami's breasts turned into rocket launchers while Onii-chan did the Suzumiya Haruhi dance. Lighten up, Frances. I think you're barking up the wrong tree here.

I'm not going to refrain from critically analyzing what I just watched simply because it's largely nonsensical.
Jan 16, 2013 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
Lelouch22 said:
I'm not going to refrain from critically analyzing what I just watched simply because it's largely nonsensical.

So you think every story should have the same elements? Would you do a character analysis of a movie like Space Balls or Naked Gun? How about a dissection of the horrible non-existent plot in Disney's Fantasia?

I'm not saying that any of the things you said were wrong per se. I'm saying that in many cases that stuff doesn't matter. Is this one of those cases? Way way too early to tell, which is another reason why I don't understand your analysis. Do an analysis based on the first episode of Madoka, Ga-Rei: Zero, Berserk, Gungrave, Higurashi, and a myriad of other shows and chances are you will be way off what the shows are like or even about.

tl;dr: I think you're getting ahead of yourself. It doesn't mean you aren't right on the money, but at this early point, who the hell knows?
Jan 16, 2013 9:10 AM

Mar 2012
neontaster said:
Lelouch22 said:

So you think every story should have the same elements? Would you do a character analysis of a movie like Space Balls or Naked Gun? How about a dissection of the horrible non-existent plot in Disney's Fantasia?

I'm not saying that any of the things you said were wrong per se. I'm saying that in many cases that stuff doesn't matter. Is this one of those cases? Way way too early to tell, which is another reason why I don't understand your analysis. Do an analysis based on the first episode of Madoka, Ga-Rei: Zero, Berserk, Gungrave, Higurashi, and a myriad of other shows and chances are you will be way off what the shows are like or even about.

tl;dr: I think you're getting ahead of yourself. It doesn't mean you aren't right on the money, but at this early point, who the hell knows?

Not necessarily, but I do greatly prefer a noticeable narrative and interesting characters in the shows I watch, which Sasami hasn't displayed yet. As such, Space Balls, Naked Gun, and especially Fantasia all excel at what they're attempting to accomplish, when, IMO, Sasami doesn't come close to doing so. For instance, the Monogatari series possesses several of the same detrimental elements that Sasami has showcased so far, but it also has fantastic character dynamics and interactions that usually offset the flaws to an extent (Having said that, Nise was much worse than Bake, primarily because of the heavy prevalence of the vaguely incestuous antics).

I definitely understand that my criticisms can be considered premature, since, as you said, it's really early into the story, but, as the narrative and story begins to take shape (if it ever does), I'll change my analysis accordingly and will likely perceive the show to be much improved by the end. This was just a poor introductory episode, and my criticisms are entirely based on the current elements in place. If I were watching and wishing to review any of the other shows you mentioned, I'd by approaching their first episodes with a very similar attention towards it's various elements. Of course, any show can improve or deteriorate as the story progresses, which is why I practically never drop any show I begin.

Plus, I critically dissect the majority of shows that I currently review, so it's not as though I'm focusing all of this analysis on only one show.
Jan 16, 2013 9:14 AM

Nov 2011
Lelouch22 said:
Not necessarily, but I do greatly prefer a noticeable narrative and interesting characters in the shows I watch, which Sasami hasn't displayed yet. As such, Space Balls, Naked Gun, and especially Fantasia all excel at what they're attempting to accomplish, when, IMO, Sasami doesn't come close to doing so. For instance, the Monogatari series possesses several of the same detrimental elements that Sasami has showcased so far, but it also has fantastic character dynamics and interactions that usually offset the flaws to an extent (Having said that, Nise was much worse than Bake, primarily because of the heavy prevalence of the vaguely incestuous antics).

I definitely understand that my criticisms can be considered premature, since, as you said, it's really early into the story, but, as the narrative and story begins to take shape (if it ever does), I'll change my analysis accordingly and will likely perceive the show to be much improved by the end. This was just a poor introductory episode, and my criticisms are entirely based on the current elements in place. If I were watching and wishing to review any of the other shows you mentioned, I'd by approaching their first episodes with a very similar attention towards it's various elements. Of course, any show can improve or deteriorate as the story progresses, which is why I practically never drop any show I begin.

Plus, I critically dissect the majority of shows that I currently review, so it's not as though I'm focusing all of this analysis on only one show.

Fair enough.
Jan 16, 2013 10:57 AM

Nov 2007
This series looks nice only. Will watch probably whole to get proper image and will update my review but even considering anime adaptation is fairly close to manga, reusing old ideas as of the very initial myth is a sign that something very bad is happening in the industry.

It also disappointing people want only slapstick blobs these days, or should I say, people are too shallow to properly receive any content? Same thing happens in the American comic market (stories are really bloody/violent and tits are just attacking readers on every page). Books are in crisis, I don't read them but series about glittering stalker and perverted psychopath sold as mature bdsm romance are bestsellers these days... Movies I don't know where to begin with movies since cinemas shows computer animated fables for ages 4 and up and show-off cgi festival of recycled old tittles.

If the deepest and most mind blowing part of Sasami@ is it's genesis in epic-old myth, basis for modern Japanese culture, I feel really sorry for those who laugh when there's "blergh - vomit". These guys doesn't even have guts to animate puking but are eager to show bare ass of an 15-16 years old girl? That's twisted and low.

People really lowered their mind phase to filthy pigs just wanting to feed their "brains" with leftovers from their farmers dining tables.
Jan 17, 2013 7:12 AM

Jan 2013
I just want to make mention of the first episode on Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu and that it made even less sense than this. Stop complaining :)
Executive Editor of the Pop Culture Social Club located at popculturesocialclub.com
Jan 17, 2013 8:49 AM

Jan 2010
I'm sorry, but I just had to post this
http://youtu.be/os6rUfRM4Ew
Jan 17, 2013 1:26 PM

Oct 2006
Worst thing I've seen in a long time. Just bad. Terribad.
Jan 17, 2013 4:18 PM

Oct 2011
feel like my brains turned into scrambled eggs..........kyousogiga-like in its' sheer psychotic lack of sanity, but even more.......definitely nice to see anime taking chances, but what was it? not sure if i liked it or was disgusted - ultimately perverse and un-geometrical.....maybe i love it???
Jan 17, 2013 10:50 PM

Jan 2011
At first I was totally wtf, but then I read the postings regarding Amaterasu and how this relates to the Shinto foundation cycle and suddenly I have a glimmer of understanding. Where, oh where, will you take us with this Shaft? I'm going to be along for the ride.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 18, 2013 2:45 AM

Mar 2010
This may be actually my first time dropping Shaft anime.
That was terrible, it had no sense at all and no perspective to get any better. 3/10
Jan 18, 2013 6:44 AM

Aug 2012
niwasatou said:

Agree :/

AndyWorck said:
This may be actually my first time dropping Shaft anime.

Same here D:
Jan 19, 2013 2:57 PM
Mar 2012
Wait what.

I was watching a story about a shut in girl then OUT OF NOWHERE

I...I'm not sure what's happening. I mean, I'm curious but...what.

It's really funny though. Definitely will keep watching. I hope it's not just pure nonsense, though.
Jan 19, 2013 7:08 PM

Nov 2011
not bad...really like the guy with the suitcase covering his face lol..
Hate Keeps me warm
Jan 19, 2013 7:53 PM

Jul 2009
FastWheels said:
Yumekichi11 said:
About Sasami’s fan service, when she appeared in the following,

I would have devoured her. It was sexually enticing.

Her ass is perfect for its size. Makes you want to bang it. Chest is also not big so perfectly normalized.

Rest of the thoughts follow in my club.

oh god what the fuck am i reading

youmustbenewhere.jpg
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 19, 2013 10:07 PM
Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Elite60 said:
I wonder why Sasami is unable to go outside? Everytime she steps outside, she faints and ends up back at her bed.
Allergies to the sun?

Weak to heat?

Delusional about those and just plain lazy so stays at home to avoid shit like sweating and dealing with the heat?

I though it was cleared up Sasami is hikkikomori?

Maybe it's a time warp?
Jan 19, 2013 10:13 PM
Sep 2012
Well, anyways, wtf was that?
Did any of you guys get what was happening?
I mean.......chocolate + weird anime girls with super powers + brother with a sister complex = ???????
Jan 21, 2013 8:10 PM

Sep 2012
the only thing turning me off from this anime is the whole "brother is a incest perv" part.

Jan 22, 2013 8:37 AM

Feb 2012
loved it.
Jan 22, 2013 3:24 PM

Feb 2009
niwasatou said:

This.
Jan 24, 2013 2:42 PM

May 2011
What in the world... did I just watch? I dno what the hell just happened with all the chocolate and the random boob missiles but I fucking loved it.

Hmm the characters all seems pretty interesting and I think I am going to like them. And the unique SHAFT styled animation/ art looks great to me.

Nyarlko voice <3.
Jan 24, 2013 11:01 PM

Sep 2008
So much hate, but I loved it.

Not sure if that was a Saikano reference or something else?
Jan 25, 2013 11:14 PM

Oct 2012
I can't understand when people drop an anime at the first episode, damn, wait till half of the series at least.
Jan 26, 2013 12:02 AM

Dec 2011
Haruhi and Koi to Senkyo reference...
Anyway, I'll watch just for entertainment.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

140 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

68 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:31 PM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

symbv - Mar 14, 2013

79 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:41 PM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 7, 2013

49 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:19 AM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 28, 2013

50 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 4, 2023 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.