Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2014 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
I love how the dynamics of the show have changed but the fact my favorite potential couple won't work out now sucks :( but the episode was amazing, I'm starting to enjoy this show more and more.
Jan 16, 2014 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
oh boy Nagi has moved my official First watch on Thursdays another great episode giving me da feels

after this starting to see Hikari in a new light,and while it's frustrating watching chisaki it's understandable how she is sometimes.
Jan 16, 2014 3:15 PM

Apr 2013
solomon585858 said:
Sourire said:
vieri32 said:
Poor Tsumugu remembers Taichi, a sufferer. Tsumugo alone will end up being the best anime character.
Hikari is triggered the worst of all Mc completely annoying anime.
Some people like Kaname weak character that adds nothing.
wow.. Hikari is literally the best character of this show, and Kaname is a boss. Tsumugou is complete crap. It amazes me that some people think like that.

Are you a freak?
Hikari is the worst main character out of all I have ever seen. Worthless brat, annoying boy who can only yell.
Tsumugu is much more interesting and mysterious character.

Kaname is ordinalry and plain character. Nothing new.
yeah character development is worthless and stupid, Tsumugou best character of all time yay!
Jan 16, 2014 3:20 PM

Mar 2012
I wanted him with Manaka but it really seems like that he's going with Chisaki. Lets see if Miuna does something, but I'm feeling that she isn't going to do anything.

This anime is really good, its getting better and better each episode, I'm seeing this anime ending with a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! and everyone will cry of happiness (including me (though I do it every episode wtf)). I never thought this anime would be this "sentimental", with this kind of romance and it is doing a great job.

I was sad in episode 13 when that happened to Manaka, and I was very sad for that ending :c I hope she comes back (even if she is revived as an Edo Tensei, if you know what I mean TROLOLOL)
Jan 16, 2014 3:28 PM

Jun 2008
Beautiful episode!
That scene with Hikari and Tsumugu was heart wrenching, reunion with Chisaki was really nice.
I still don't like Miuna.
Tsumugu's a good guy but for some reason I still can't care what happens to him.
I want to see Kaname and Manaka already!
Jan 16, 2014 3:29 PM

Jul 2010
Dat Tsumugu x Chisaki scene. If they don't get together.... yeah.

I mean, we all know Manaka's gonna come back somehow, and Hikari'll go with her, so Chisaki can just give up on him. :3 Her enduring love is cute though, and especially the way Tsumugu respects her, even though he clearly likes her too.

Poor Hikari though. It must be so jarring to be in his position. I wouldn't be able to handle that. Waiting for Kaname's appearance - I think he'll definitely be back pretty soon.
Jan 16, 2014 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
I have so many ships that I want to sail! But they all conflict with one another :<

This anime has surpassed my initial expectations. At first, I merely thought of this anime as another weekly series that would keep me out of boredom, but not anymore! I've been dragged down to the fandom and I really hope they make this series worthwhile :D
Jan 16, 2014 3:31 PM
Feb 2013
Ahh, doesn't matter who will end up with who.
I need next episode.
kcuf
Jan 16, 2014 3:32 PM
Jan 2014
Great episode! I miss Kaname though:(
Jan 16, 2014 3:32 PM

Jan 2013
I was afraid they'd abandon Hikari's character development for the past 13 episodes in favor of drama but I'm glad my fears were unfounded. Seeing him being cheerful again is the best part of the episode.

The sexual tension between Tsumugu and Chisaki is really painful to watch. Somebody should tell them to just go fuck already, preferably Kaname.

solomon585858 said:

Hikari is the worst main character out of all I have ever seen. Worthless brat, annoying boy who can only yell.

It's like you haven't watched the past 10 episodes.
Jan 16, 2014 3:34 PM

Apr 2007
I love this show more and more with each episode.

Kaname return next episode please.
Jan 16, 2014 3:35 PM
Dec 2012
Miuna X HIKARI!!!!

That's if...... Manaka doesn't come back...
(Which i hope she does... OH mann...)
Jan 16, 2014 3:46 PM

Nov 2013
It's been a while since I've actually felt the feels from a drama romance anime so much as to actually sympathize.

Like 2 or 3 years .___.
Jan 16, 2014 3:48 PM
Jan 2014
I dont really like Tsumugu as a character at all. He has ridiculously unhuman emotions, if any, and only now he's beginning to hint that he has any feelings for anyone or anything. He's not had any character development for the entire show, and he continues to earn my dislike as a character by not showing any emotion. I honestly don't think Tsumugu deserves to be with any one of the girls in the show. He hasn't openly expressed his like for someone yet, and that's what bugs me.
For all you Hikari haters, Hikari is honestly the most badass character in the show. He's been asleep for five years, comes back, sees that everything has changed, and still is badass enough to face Chisaki and play around with her. Like DAYUM, he's one mature mofo for his age, I really think it has to be Hikari who closes everything up at the end and faces all the problems that will come up. Tsumugu needs to be that side character who figures out the relationship between and land and the sea, he just hasn't had enough development to do anything else for shit.
Jan 16, 2014 3:49 PM

Aug 2013
enviKwu said:
I have so many ships that I want to sail! But they all conflict with one another :<

I feel you :(
Jan 16, 2014 3:55 PM

Nov 2013
Lrdwhyt said:
Keilis said:
Wish Hikari wouldn't take his frustrations out on other people. It's been 15 episodes, man.
Pknoctis said:
*sigh* I honestly can't give two fucks about either of those two girls.

My thoughts exactly.

As Hikari said himself, he just witnessed the "death" of the person he loves. His plan to stop the hibernation by appeasing the sea god failed completely. He's been distanced from all of his friends. Kaname and his father/people are in hibernation. The world around him has changed completely. Two of his friends have grown up and possibly left him behind. No, it's not a good thing to take your frustrations out on other people. But everyone else had been utterly insensitive to what he'd gone through. Welcoming him back, giving him that flag, overwhelming him with information. Everyone has a breaking point.

Exacty. I would go further and say I wouldn't exactly blame him either. He's had all of this experience, but he's still 14.

And god, being Kaname is suffering.
Jan 16, 2014 4:20 PM

Jan 2013
Man... I was trying so hard not to cry when Hikari was yelling at Tsumugu. I can't believe I haven't seen it said yet, but I can't be the only one who thinks Tsumugu has feelings for Chisaki right??? I mean, the way he has reacted to her, and when she leaves the room, and when he slammed his cup on the table when the professor was saying something about Chisaki... I feel bad for Tsumugu, probably because I relate to his character the most.. ~.~
Jan 16, 2014 4:23 PM

Jul 2013
Very enjoyable episode! Think I'm okay with HikarixChisaki over some of the other pairs. Somewhat feeling the series could end without anyone in any relationship, depends if we have more timeskips or not.
Blindwolf Anime <- My Blog
Jan 16, 2014 4:28 PM

Jan 2011
aidoru said:
Chisaki and Hikari's reunion was great. I must be so hard for both of them but they handled it pretty well. This episode definitely showed that they're going for the Chisaki x Tsumugu and Hikari x Miuna routes. Tsumugu saying that Chisaki has gotten prettier was really touching.

I love that Miuna's become more of a main character, too. Her waving the flag for Hikari was too cute! Can't wait for some more sea people to wake up!

thats what i woul write. ^^ i love the fact of the story that some people of the lovenet are now older than other or the same age. so much interesting things appear(ed) because of that. i so love the start of the second part of this show. whoever wrote that script is a genius. ^^buuut ... i kinda miss Manakas voice. it was always there in "s1" so its a little bit like watching a different show but obviously its not. strange feeling about that but its not that i dont like it anymore, because i do like it very much as i described some lines above. ^^ aaand the ending is still fantastic and the new opening also. everything fits so well, so episode is highlight of the week.^^
Jan 16, 2014 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
New changes, new relationships, and the drama keeps on going, which makes Hikari have to hold all those feels and blurt it out in front of Tsumugu. Yet still he hasn't change at all and he is back as a likable MC. Nice reunion with Chisaki and Hikari.

Now it will be Chisaki x Tsumugu, and Miuna x Hikari, kind of like the new develop relationships now. Though, Manaka and Kaname are still yet to appear in the episode. Onward to the next episode.

Jan 16, 2014 4:55 PM
Jul 2011
I predict:

Manaka x Hikari
Tsumugu x Chisaki
Kaname x Sayu
Miuna x ???? (maybe guy who confessed to her?)
Jan 16, 2014 4:58 PM

Sep 2007
The quality jump in story is immense

Jan 16, 2014 5:03 PM
Jul 2013
Great episode, love the details they put in every episode -like when Hikari and Chisaki meet, how he didnt see here first ..-bam..there she was..

stunning visuals as always, the sun..the water...the trees the colors ~ green,red,blue
really nice indeed^^

I dont really care about the ships- I guess the end will be Hi+Ma Tsu+Chi Ka+? Miu+?
Its also harder to hate Tsumugu ..now, because you can see, that he also has feelings..and loves Chisaki, he doesnt show that so often, but if you analyze his actions and what he says -it's obvious.
Jan 16, 2014 5:13 PM

Mar 2011
Mehh reunion of Hikari and Chisaki lol

wth is that reaction at the last part it feels like the husband caught her wife cheating kind of things lol

Chisaki is secretly seeing another guy and was shocked that her husband knows it

NTR? lol jk jk

So nxt week episode is about miuna(and sayu)
Then we might see kaname after that... nxt is gonna be about Chisaki(and Tsumugu)
ricardo241Jan 16, 2014 5:17 PM

Jan 16, 2014 5:19 PM

Dec 2012
I am for the chisaki and tsumugu pairing:D
Jan 16, 2014 5:21 PM

Sep 2011
OMG. I've been waiting for this episode since last week!

I was tearing up when those guys gave Hikari the flag. I know they were just happy to him but it's kinda rude when he just woke up from his hibernation. Definitely cried in the confrontation scene.

It's kinda funny that Tsumugu said Chisaki changed while Hikari said otherwise. See that comparison? But Chisaki doesn't want to change right?

Still rooting for Hikari x Manaka. Miuna is kind person though.

Akira is so cute btw
pew pew pew
Jan 16, 2014 5:24 PM

Jul 2013
Dem feels again
Scene of Tsumugu and Hikari showed Hikari's true feelings. I liked seeing that.
Chisaki's tears :'( dat body though.. wow.
Reunion of Chisaki and Hikari was great
Hm, Kaname, when will he reappear..
Jan 16, 2014 5:34 PM

Feb 2012
This anime turned into a beautiful series after the timeskip. I already liked it, but now I can't wait to watch the next episodes. Hikari and Chisaki's reunion with each other was amazing.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Jan 16, 2014 5:35 PM

Oct 2013
Chisaki bby ( ˘ ³˘)❤

I wonder who Hikari will end up with though... Miuna or Manaka.. Personally I'm all for Manaka and Hikari.

I'm enjoying the series a lot more after the time skip.
Jan 16, 2014 5:54 PM

Oct 2013
joori_Strawberry said:

It's kinda funny that Tsumugu said Chisaki changed while Hikari said otherwise. See that comparison? But Chisaki doesn't want to change right?

These two are the two worlds in which Chisaki lives in right now. Tsumugu being reality where shit happens then there's Hikari who's fantasy where nightmares don't exist.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 16, 2014 5:59 PM

Aug 2013
We haven't seen Manaka for a while now and then when they showed Miuna's flashback watching Hikari and friends preparing for the Ofunehiki...seeeing Manaka again...I miss her no matter how annoying she was :( My heart won't let me ship Hikari with anyone else but Manaka. Sorry Miuna.

When Hikari grabbed Tsumugu, he was so tiny T___T

So is that Tsumugu's way of saying he likes Chisaki? This guy really needs to get a new personality implanted in him. Preferably a more cheerful one. He's just so depressing to watch. I mean okay that's how he's written but arrghh! I shall now call him Robot-kun.

Kanameeeee please wake up sooon!!!! :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 16, 2014 6:03 PM
Dec 2013
Ok so I'm totally rooting for the Chisaki x tsumugu ship.
Honestly I never supported The Manaka x Tsumugu. It just didn't seem right ye know.
Aaannnd of course
Hikari x Manaka x3
they're just perfect (in my opinion if you don't like it don't even reply)
But I kindof don't support the sayu x kaname ship :(
sorry guys))
Nah but I swear
if hikari x manka or tsumugu x chisaki doesnt happen
Some one gets it >:[
Jan 16, 2014 6:28 PM

Mar 2011
joori_Strawberry said:

Poor Kaname lol

Jan 16, 2014 6:34 PM

Apr 2013
Each and Every episode after episode 1... has not failed to impress me with a 'shock and awe' impression xD
And finally after episode 14 and now 15...
This series is now becoming one of my top/favourite anime series ever xD
Had to watch these 2 episodes a few extra times xD

Jan 16, 2014 6:52 PM

Oct 2013
Wow, the drama is so good.
Jan 16, 2014 7:01 PM

Jul 2010
Too good.This show is really too good and its getting better with every episode.
Jan 16, 2014 7:03 PM

Feb 2013
I hope Hikari doesn't have to wait too long for Manaka. :(
Jan 16, 2014 7:03 PM

Jun 2013
what i REALLY want:

Hikari x miuna
Tsumugu x manaka
Chisaki x kaname
Sayu alone...

What will probably happen:

Hikari x manaka ( i like miuna better tho....)
Tsumugu x Chisaki ( i hate this pairing cuz i love kaname x chisaki)
Kaname x Sayu ( i do not approve for same reasons as tsumugu x chisaki)
Miuna x Heart broken kid ( this is the most lazily put together ship of all time)
Jan 16, 2014 7:14 PM

Jul 2009
my god.. this anime. i love what they're doing with chisaki's character. she's not on the center stage, yet you get the feeling she doesn't quite belong there.
but overall, it went from rah rah yay yay hehe, we kids, happy times.
and now it's all mellow, slightly dark, melancholic, my god, what am i watching. this vibe, these feelings, i am THOROUGHLY enjoying this.
bumped to 9/10. please be amazing till the end.
i guess im not the only one who decides to watch this show 1st or 2nd on thursdays. it usually was the last show but damn, is it moving up the ranks.
KurogashiJan 16, 2014 7:19 PM
Jan 16, 2014 7:21 PM
Apr 2012
Man I love this show. Don't know why people still hating on Hikari.
Jan 16, 2014 7:29 PM
Nov 2013
Dam THE FEELS!! MAN JUST MAN..lol the dreams of having the ideal couple just shattered ahaha...5 years apart..I feel that Hikara gonna end up with Miuna or something magical happens and Hikara changes to his 5 years later body.. haah now time to remake a new ideal couple list..Tsumugu X Chisaki.. aha now I feel really bad for Kaname..just third wheeler.Hikara better fine Manaka fast or else he's gonna age!
TsUnDeReGuyKaPpaJan 16, 2014 7:35 PM
Jan 16, 2014 7:31 PM

Aug 2012
Another great episode
Jan 16, 2014 7:42 PM

Apr 2010
It's crazy how this show improved over time. Extremely well done drama-- can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Jan 16, 2014 7:44 PM

Mar 2009
NagiAsu gets better every episode! But it's torture to wait for another week /sob ;A;
I absoluterly can't see Hikari x Miuna, seriously! They don't match... Chisaki x Hikari now is strange too, because of the age. Tsumugu is so cute with her, but I wish he'll change his expression (?) sometimes lol
Seeing the flashback... I miss Manaka so much! She was improving before the Ofunehiki (and was looking at Hikari with another eyes) <3 I don't know why so many people hate her, but for me there's only Hikari x Manaka. He loves her from a loong time ago and I hope he'll not change now ):
Hope that Kaname will come back soon... But he'll suffer because of Chisaki.. Maybe it's better that he loses his memories and can be with, idk, Sayu? (but I don't think she REALLY loved him, she didn't talk about him in the last episodes. But well, she doesn't even appear that much lol)
Argh, one more week waiting and probably no one will come back next week ;A;
Sorry about my Engrish.
ミ☆ 消える。

Jan 16, 2014 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
Wow they really nailed it. Hikari's state of mind from the shock and what he needed to move forward, just nailed it.

But seriously, I can't imagine how ignorant you'd have to be to insult his character after all the growth and progress he's made, and especially after what he's been through now. He's all alone in a world where everyone but him has changed, and to him he just witnessed his childhood love likely die and is left to wonder if and when she and his loved ones will wake up and share his experience. Even still, his turn around at the end of the episode showed just how much he's grown. All it took was seeing how(pathetic) Chisaki was doing to realize he could try to embrace the change. After one day.

I do like Tsumugu as a character now. He offered very little imo the whole first half, but I think that's because his character was always going to be one that took a while but had long term payoff. We're starting to see the payoff now that you can see his emotionless wall start to crack, and he's been reduced to Taichi level suffering.

PA is really impressing me more and more. After all the subtle and not so subtle buildup in the first half, they're delivering on every point possible.
Jan 16, 2014 7:56 PM

Jul 2013
This is how I think its gonna be:

Hikari X Miuna
Kaname X Sayu
(I fucking hate this to happen but it will most likely be) Tsumugu X Chisaki
Manaka X IDK (maybe a fish or the freaking sea god)

Damn I really hate that Tsumugu.. my blood boils everytime hes on screen.. fuck and where is my dude Kaname??

but well this episode made me up my rating to 9/10.. its just simply epic..

kancho!
Jan 16, 2014 8:32 PM

May 2009
I feel like I'm the only person who hates all the ships right now.

Hikari x Miuna is bullshit
Tsumugu x Chisaki is also bullshit

The only one that sits well for me is Kaname x Sayu and Manaka x Seaslugs

... and the curve ball of Hikari x Chisaki
i miss you
Jan 16, 2014 8:46 PM

Jul 2011
Chisaki's become my favourite character... never thought that would happen. I really wish her reunion with Hikari would have been longer, It seems like they always cut short my favoirite moments in favour of some romance. To be honest, Miuna isn't doing much for me as a character, I liked her more before the time skip.
Jan 16, 2014 9:11 PM
Jul 2011
Mrowr said:
I feel like I'm the only person who hates all the ships right now.

Hikari x Miuna is bullshit
Tsumugu x Chisaki is also bullshit

The only one that sits well for me is Kaname x Sayu and Manaka x Seaslugs

... and the curve ball of Hikari x Chisaki

YOU SHARE MY PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tsumugu is WAY TOO PASSIVE IT PISSES ME OFF xD to the point i have to use caps to complain!
Man this polygon tho... Seriously its like this author loves to play with our feelings knowing we know that he likes to keep the same pairing all the way through. Man I feel like we're being laughed at.

{Meanwhile}
Director: Man, this is good stuff, how are you going to end it.
Author: Boss, it will end at the last episode.
Director: How?
Author: I'm going to rip them a new Clannad. :3
Director: Alright, your Hired, what studio do you want?
Author: P.A works
Director: Why?
Author: It makes ripping them a new Clannad even more entertaining.
Director: How?
Author: Because P.A. Works is eye candy and viewers can't get enough of it.
[15 episodes in]
Audience: *RAGE TABLE FLIP* *AHHHGGGG LOVE POLYGON HAIR RIPPING* *EMOTIONAL BAT OF HURT EVERY EPISODE* *Huddle in Corner while waiting for next episode because withdrawls*
{End cutscene}

Is basically what they are trying to do....
Jan 16, 2014 9:17 PM
Mar 2013
I don't really mind who ends up with who.
The development of the story is what drives me to love Nagi-Asu.
Just the current setting and the situation everyone is in makes it real interesting.
Honestly can't wait for the next episode! :3
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.