Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 10, 2023 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
This anime really loves elves..but jokes aside, it's nice to see the village being lively as usual.

The show also proves that anyone including Lou can fall victim to sickness but luckily, she had support of her friends. A pretty chill episode overall although I do feel like the cast is getting pretty big up to this point. Those girls from the Demon Kingdom are no joke.
Stark700Mar 10, 2023 5:07 AM
Mar 10, 2023 5:06 AM

Apr 2010
Well from de description and the congratulation Ru got it's obvious the her sickness is morning sickness (and despite it's name it doesn't just happen in the morning) so i guess the main and Ru have gotten really close.
And we got more Elves!! mountain Elves in this case which seems like a nice and funny edition.
The new noble girls are also funny even if they are kept in place by Frau, it's funny to watch tho.
The dragons where also showing of their use again.
Mar 10, 2023 5:33 AM

Dec 2022
what a babyyyyyyy
Mar 10, 2023 5:37 AM

Apr 2014
yes! thank god... It's here! Ru's pregnancy. They did not forget about it.
AkeZZZMar 10, 2023 5:40 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 10, 2023 5:49 AM

Jul 2022
Is it gonna be a boy or a girl?

Mar 10, 2023 6:08 AM
Jun 2015
AkeZZZ said:
yes! thank god... It's here! Ru's pregnancy. They did not forget about it.

thank God,
was about losing hope
Mar 10, 2023 6:32 AM

Jun 2015
Ooh, finally the baby. I thought they are gonna skip that part of the plot.

Mar 10, 2023 6:35 AM
Jun 2014
ARE they really skipping the "had sex" part and straight up jumping to "oh no I'm pregnant, i don't know how!"  
this is going levels of "am i pegnate?" meme
Mar 10, 2023 6:41 AM
Mar 2021
Another great episode, i am happy for Hiraku and Ru
Mar 10, 2023 6:44 AM
Jun 2021
Kiryotsu said:
Is it gonna be a boy or a girl?

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
-DxP-Mar 10, 2023 8:35 AM
Mar 10, 2023 6:51 AM
Mar 2023
I hope this got a second season so that we can see the children of The Elves and Tia
Mar 10, 2023 6:57 AM
Dec 2022
Hiraku will became a father!
Mar 10, 2023 7:02 AM

Jul 2022
SegmentZ said:
ARE they really skipping the "had sex" part and straight up jumping to "oh no I'm pregnant, i don't know how!"  

Same, I was wondering where the part where he lost his virginity.

Mar 10, 2023 7:05 AM

Jul 2017
Wow, the amount of threat that The Great Tree Village is having, just because one person is housing there that doesn't want to go home, and that person is Flowrem.

Of coufse, showing the might of the village's military strength, and Flowrem has Princess Yuri and the idiot trio of noble daughters be forced to be familiar with the village, and escape is imminent because of the inferno wolfs and Zabuton. That being said, both Flowrem and Yuri have the simpleton relationship of sisters, and the trio have gotten used to life in the village to bring the values back to the Demonic Kingdom.

The pre-Winter harvest crop is massive, and an addition of dark mountain elves led by Ya, it's the same as it always have been. Machio wanting to do some earthenware, and it would be best to leave it at that to the experts.

Obviously, the anime left out the sex scenes between Lulucy and the mysterious man, that's still a very major detail.

Kiryotsu said:
SegmentZ said:

If you're wandering where it went, the anime did not include this part in the adaptation. Seek the manga if you want clarification.
KANLen09Mar 10, 2023 7:30 AM
Mar 10, 2023 7:08 AM
Jun 2022
KANLen09 said:
Kiryotsu said:

If you're wandering where it went, the anime did not include this part in the adaptation. Seek the manga if you want clarification.
Which Chapter Should I Read To See 'That' Part?
Mar 10, 2023 7:19 AM

Jan 2013
SegmentZ said:
They've been skipping the sex since the elves arrived (it was implied with Ru/Tia) at one point he's sleeping with half the village. lol

Feels random in the anime though.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 10, 2023 7:32 AM

Apr 2012
The hero of this anime is now officially so gay that a girl became pregnant WITHOUT SEX. Wow. New levels of "gay hero", take that, Ichika!
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Mar 10, 2023 7:34 AM

Feb 2009
SegmentZ said:
They might explain it in the next episode but there's a reason for Rurushi's confusion.
The anime did remove a lot of the hints of the night activities but there was still one line in episode 3 where Rurushi said "her body couldn't handle it alone". 
Mar 10, 2023 7:42 AM

Jan 2008
Anime basically removed most of the implied sex that's suppose to be occurring regularly throughout the series. I guess with this episode, it's probably fine to say at this point, he's supposedly slept with most of the female villagers already. Weird how they're not even willing to give bigger implications or hints despite how horny the elves are.
Mar 10, 2023 7:51 AM
Mar 2023
Lovely episode filled with funny moments and surprises
Mar 10, 2023 7:53 AM
Jun 2014
Paul said:
Anime basically removed most of the implied sex that's suppose to be occurring regularly throughout the series. I guess with this episode, it's probably fine to say at this point, he's supposedly slept with most of the female villagers already. Weird how they're not even willing to give bigger implications or hints despite how horny the elves are.
I get not having representation or actual scenes in the show, but completely removing implications is absurd level, is this really PG13 doing? It's worse than marvel taking -[font="\"Google Sans\", arial, sans-serif"]murderous antiheroes or heroes who straight up turn villains into paste and making them " kid friendly " and " bad guy died off screen "[/font]

[font="\"Google Sans\", arial, sans-serif"]PS. i don't know what that " [ font= Google Sans", arial, sans-seri " is and it does not show up in edit, sorry for that, can't remove it[/font]
Mar 10, 2023 7:57 AM

Jun 2014
Stark700 said:
This anime really loves elves..but jokes aside, it's nice to see the village being lively as usual.

The show also proves that anyone including Lou can fall victim to sickness but luckily, she had support of her friends. A pretty chill episode overall although I do feel like the cast is getting pretty big up to this point. Those girls from the Demon Kingdom are no joke.

Um.... it's not a sickness she's pregnant.
Mar 10, 2023 8:05 AM

Jan 2013
belatkuro said:
SegmentZ said:
They might explain it in the next episode but there's a reason for Rurushi's confusion.
The anime did remove a lot of the hints of the night activities but there was still one line in episode 3 where Rurushi said "her body couldn't handle it alone". 
Yeah, but he wasn't confused in the novel or manga, but it's natural for him to be confused in the anime because they've been trolling us the whole time. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 10, 2023 8:51 AM

Oct 2017
Lu's pregnancy finally here, congratz to both of them.

Glad to have the dark elves in the village, they are beautiful.
MegamiRemMar 11, 2023 12:11 AM
Mar 10, 2023 9:09 AM

Oct 2016
So Hiraku did bang
Mar 10, 2023 9:21 AM
Sep 2015
Oh, I thought they already cut the part about having a baby, they're just rearranging it.
Mar 10, 2023 10:05 AM
Aug 2022
yes yes!!! She's pregnant they didn't forget this part. Omedeto hikaru-kun you'll soon become a father.
oh no only 2 episodes left until the end we want Season 2 Announcement as soon as this season ends.
Mar 10, 2023 10:19 AM

May 2019
Ok so they did rearrange some things as I hoped they did (I mean I hoped that they rearranged rather than not adopting at all). Maybe they will show some backstory next episode on what led to Lu's pregnancy. Side note, it seems only Tia knew exactly what was going on with Lu and her morning sickness.

Even more girls showed up to the village, first 3 (idiotic) friends of princess Yuri and later on mountain elves and I thought the village was done gathering new members except for males.
Mar 10, 2023 10:28 AM
Aug 2015
I preferred how they chose to do the pregnancy news here, than in the Manga and Light Novel, is more wholesome and sweet.

Then again, the whole character of Lucy is shaded in a more wholesome and lovely tone compared to her counterparts. I loved their first night and proposition in chapter 2

Also, I really am on board with the idea of ending season one with the birth of the baby 😎👍🏼
GerHelfenMar 10, 2023 10:32 AM
Mar 10, 2023 10:55 AM

Jul 2009
赤ちゃんがいます! (Akachan ga imasu!)(The baby is here!)
I love this series for several reasons and the inclusion of children brings more to the series because others usually ignore lust (and those that don't usually restrain it to mere perversion and not love-making).
The inclusion of children doesn't take much time away from the series with how it's handled but at the same time they're not treated as if they're a 1-chapter thing.
Mar 10, 2023 10:59 AM
Nov 2022
Glad they didn't forget the baby. Until the end, they had a dialogue that made it clear that they wanted to get emotionally involved with the mayor, as it was becoming too open and disconnected.
Mar 10, 2023 11:56 AM
Aug 2017
Loved how there were little hints all along the episode to imply that Ru's pregnant x)
Compared to the manga (and LN I suppose?) the anime is quite discreet about the s*x life of the characters xD
Mar 10, 2023 12:07 PM
Jul 2014
SegmentZ said:
Paul said:
I get not having representation or actual scenes in the show, but completely removing implications is absurd level, is this really PG13 doing? It's worse than marvel taking -[font="\"Google Sans\", arial, sans-serif"]murderous antiheroes or heroes who straight up turn villains into paste and making them " kid friendly " and " bad guy died off screen "[/font]

There have been implications. The elves mentioned when they joined that they were ready to start repopulating their species, and they showed off a "sex dungeon" (room with only a bed, locked from outside only) in their first big housing project.

But yeah, they've kept more overt confirmation entirely on the DL for some reason. I do hope they're not going to go into confusion or denial about who the father is, but it's definitely going to be harder to explain since they've been hiding it all this time.
Mar 10, 2023 12:20 PM
Feb 2016
Either someone doesn't know how family tree looks like or those dragons come from Alabama.
Mar 10, 2023 12:37 PM

Feb 2010
About time! I was thinking that the adaptation forgot that they're married
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 10, 2023 1:23 PM
May 2021
ru and hiraku child?? i hope we'll finally get to see them acting more like husband and wife. it was acknowledged but i feel the fact they're actually a couple had been pushed aside so im looking forward to them spending more time with eachother and being cute and domestic together.
My 2023 candies:
Mar 10, 2023 1:51 PM

May 2021
It makes me wonder what is with standards when this show has 7.5 score. There's barely any animation or story or character development or anything really. Every shot is a still image with mouths moving only or slowly panning from side to side or zooming in/out. Can barely be considered animation. Exposition the animation.
Mar 10, 2023 2:12 PM

Sep 2018
This has got such a weird undertone to it, the MCs relationship with all the girls. There's only the "wanting a baby" jokes, though they're all executed like comedic relief jokes, when it actuality, there's more to it than that. This anime has either shied away or barely even explored or teased the notion that the MC is fucking (and obviously impregnating) these girls every night. It just feels so indifferent to this sort of magnitude of situation at hand. In other words, I feel cheated lol...
GakutoDeathGlareMar 10, 2023 2:15 PM
Mar 10, 2023 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure how vamps get preggo but that is a shock. Then again.. the village is all women I wouldn't be surprised if they all somehow get preggo haha by mere coincidence.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 10, 2023 3:04 PM
Mar 2021
yeah this anime is so wholesome, i love it :)
Mar 10, 2023 3:33 PM
Oct 2019
Although they leave out a BIG key part of the LN it's still very very good.
Mar 10, 2023 3:51 PM

Feb 2014
Well, is nice that the baby making part won't be skipped.
Mar 10, 2023 4:17 PM

Nov 2011
I'm actually okay with them not showcasing that he smashed half the village. I thought this was a nice and different approach to show us the viewers "Hey I hope your enjoying this chill anime...btw they've been having sex."

I had an inclination when he noticed she was at a smaller size, but then I hit the Leonardo Dicaprio (you know when he sits up and points at the TV) when they showed Zabuton Knitting Baby clothes lol.

I am excited how they will explain Ru's pregnancy
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 10, 2023 4:29 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Welp those 3 noble girls sure did change their attitude very quickly.

More residents at the village now with those 3 noble girls now residing here as well as some mountain elves who have joined.

Also how can I not mention that the baby is finally going to be upon us!!

Mar 10, 2023 4:39 PM

Jan 2015
oh nooo, censored?
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Mar 10, 2023 6:52 PM
Jul 2020
Light Novel >> anime
Mar 10, 2023 7:09 PM
Apr 2022
where is the baby making. is this another minecraft reference?
Mar 10, 2023 7:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
And to no one’s surprise, the “attack” on the village resulted in more villagers lol, the three noble demon girls ended up getting assimilated into the village instead of leaving like they wanted before, that kinda confused me but the more the merrier right? That should be this series’ motto lol. I’m also surprised Yuri didn’t end up becoming a villager but it makes sense why she’d go back since she’s a princess, and she’s absolutely right that it’s Flowrem’s fault they misunderstood her situation if she truly ghosted her childhood friend like that.

And that’s not all, we got (dark) mountain elves now as well, i like their designs a lot but it looks like we’ll be mainly seeing Ya like we mainly see Lia of the regular elves. And wowzers, Lulucy is having a baby, which is what I immediately thought when she first mentioned her powers not working, guess she’s been busy with Machio in the show after all, it’s not surprising but I like the change of pace for sure.
Mar 10, 2023 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
Mirality said:
SegmentZ said:

There have been implications.  The elves mentioned when they joined that they were ready to start repopulating their species, and they showed off a "sex dungeon" (room with only a bed, locked from outside only) in their first big housing project.

But yeah, they've kept more overt confirmation entirely on the DL for some reason.  I do hope they're not going to go into confusion or denial about who the father is, but it's definitely going to be harder to explain since they've been hiding it all this time.
Those are not "implications" that he's having sex with all the women, those are jokes about how thirsty the elves are, and the MC's responses range from oblivious, to sheepish, to outright denial. These jokes contradict the idea that he's actually having constant sex (at least with anyone other than his two wives) with the elves and half the other women in the village. In the anime he acts timid when the girls are in the bath with him, saying he'll get out so they can enjoy it, and then he comments on how he's too embarrassed to relax, while cowering with his head half submerged. In the manga he casually bathes naked in front of them, but he does comment they should act a bit more modest when they brazenly all strip down naked. Except, he isn't really bothered by it, until Tia and Ru get right up next to him, but his only concern is that they're competing over him (and getting handsy) when he's just trying to enjoy a nice bath! 
Mar 10, 2023 7:18 PM

Jan 2013
SoraSenpai said:
I'm actually okay with them not showcasing that he smashed half the village. I thought this was a nice and different approach to show us the viewers "Hey I hope your enjoying this chill anime...btw they've been having sex."

I had an inclination when he noticed she was at a smaller size, but then I hit the Leonardo Dicaprio (you know when he sits up and points at the TV) when they showed Zabuton Knitting Baby clothes lol.

I am excited how they will explain Ru's pregnancy
The problem is that instead of just keeping those "activities" in the background, with minimal hints, the jokes contradict the very notion he is having sex. 
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

169 by ODOAKRI-Dubber »»
Feb 20, 5:15 AM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

22 by Noodlelicious »»
Feb 5, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.