Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2022 7:50 AM

Jul 2021
Could be roughly around Chapter 281 and yay enough time to expand more interactions.
https://twitter.com/sneakypcr/status/1540693510155804672
CQLLISTJun 25, 2022 7:55 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 25, 2022 8:09 AM

Dec 2019
So it'll be ending this year? :(

I wonder how will Aka wrap this thing up..

especially how he'll make maki suffer eternally
-mikel-Jun 25, 2022 8:20 AM
Jun 25, 2022 8:19 AM

May 2020
The most disappointing news on the internet today.
Jun 25, 2022 8:21 AM

Jul 2021
Shozaro said:

All I want is Aka to make Chika x Hayasaka endgame
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 25, 2022 8:26 AM

Nov 2019
very sad but understandable. aka probably wants to focus on oshi no ko. i just hope he ends kaguya in the best way possible.
Jun 25, 2022 8:29 AM

Sep 2014
CQLLIST said:
Shozaro said:

YES, please.
AND seal the deal with Iino x Ishigami.
AND finally give Maki some lovee for once? Please?

Let's gooooooooo
Jun 25, 2022 8:31 AM
May 2021
Now I have to pick up the manga again I put it on hold because of the final arc but since it is ending soon time to read it again.
Jun 25, 2022 9:42 AM

Jan 2020
I guess I'll be picking up the manga sooner than later then.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 25, 2022 10:49 AM

Oct 2017
Saw the news, just 14 more chapters feels short.
Jun 25, 2022 11:42 AM
Oct 2021
Damn a lot of interesting manga's are either ending or entering the final arc/saga.
Jun 25, 2022 11:52 AM

Apr 2012
FlamepriesT said:
CQLLIST said:

YES, please.

Let's gooooooooo

CQLLIST said:
Shozaro said:

I love how obsessed people are still about a ship that was built on a single running gag from their bokku x tsukomi dynamics. However, back then people were obsessed with the idea that Hayasaka x Ishigami would be a thing even though they literally only had one major interaction. And even earlier, even Kaguya x Hayasaka, because of which Aka even had to separately add moments where Kaguya says that they are like surrogate sisters for each other.
RobertBobertJun 25, 2022 11:56 AM
Jun 25, 2022 12:02 PM
Feb 2022
RobertBobert said:
FlamepriesT said:

YES, please.

Let's gooooooooo

CQLLIST said:

I love how obsessed people are still about a ship that was built on a single running gag from their bokku x tsukomi dynamics. However, back then people were obsessed with the idea that Hayasaka x Ishigami would be a thing even though they literally only had one major interaction. And even earlier, even Kaguya x Hayasaka, because of which Aka even had to separately add moments where Kaguya says that they are like surrogate sisters for each other.

You're right as hell
Jun 25, 2022 12:08 PM

Apr 2012
Dominopir said:
RobertBobert said:

You're right as hell

This ship has its own logic, but damn, people are incredibly excited about a ship that is actually a rare running gag. And of course, no one pays attention to the fact that Haysaka canonically only likes guys or that Chika gets certain hints of potential chemistry with Mikado.
Jun 25, 2022 12:18 PM
Feb 2022
RobertBobert said:
Dominopir said:

You're right as hell

This ship has its own logic, but damn, people are incredibly excited about a ship that is actually a rare running gag. And of course, no one pays attention to the fact that Haysaka canonically only likes guys or that Chika gets certain hints of potential chemistry with Mikado.

I stopped worrying about it, cause generally part of the fandom lives in its own world
Jun 25, 2022 12:21 PM

Apr 2012
Dominopir said:
RobertBobert said:

I stopped worrying about it, cause generally part of the fandom lives in its own world

I just get tired of female characters getting it all the time. For example, MHA's Momo and Jiro, who have long been given male love interests, but some people are still in denial. I heard that Chainsaw already got its version with Aki and Angel.
Jun 25, 2022 12:54 PM

Sep 2014
RobertBobert said:
Dominopir said:

You're right as hell

RobertBobert said:
Dominopir said:

You're right as hell

FlamepriesTJun 25, 2022 12:58 PM
Jun 25, 2022 1:16 PM

Apr 2012
FlamepriesT said:
RobertBobert said:

RobertBobert said:

You're just looking to satisfy your fetishes, which may be good for you personally, but definitely far from the actual "best solution". Both girls never showed interest in each other, or even in other girls. It's literally a ship based on a single running gag that has been blown up by obsessed shippers into a global idea.

I still remember people whining when Chika-focused chapters didn't include Hayasaka and it was a little cringy. Personally, I'd rather accept Mikado x Chika, because the former called Fujiwara his type, and the latter is known for having thing for Shirogane, who's Mikado is canonically the meme "substitute".
RobertBobertJun 25, 2022 1:21 PM
Jun 25, 2022 1:45 PM

May 2021
That's roughly double of the current number of chapters adapted which as good as confirms 3 more seasons unless there's a movie.

And yeah, its ending this year.

Jun 25, 2022 2:09 PM

Apr 2012
RioFS said:
That's roughly double of the current number of chapters adapted which as good as confirms 3 more seasons unless there's a movie.

And yeah, its ending this year.

If they really want to adapt the entire manga, then I wouldn't be surprised if they start skipping a lot of chapters. Because despite having true story arcs, many of the chapters were egregious filler.
Jun 25, 2022 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
RobertBobert said:
You're just looking to satisfy your fetishes, which may be good for you personally, but definitely far from the actual "best solution".

No, I'm not.

Is it a gag? Absolutely.
But IF anything is to happen...I also find it the most obvious, natural progression. Simple as that.

Jun 25, 2022 2:30 PM

Apr 2012
FlamepriesT said:
RobertBobert said:
You're just looking to satisfy your fetishes, which may be good for you personally, but definitely far from the actual "best solution".

No, I'm not.

Is it a gag? Absolutely.
But IF anything is to happen...I also find it the most obvious, natural progression. Simple as that.

Well, it's literally a ship popular female character x popular female character based on the meme. This is literally a ship created on the basis of a fetish, which is partly tried to be justified by the fact that the girls do not have love interests. Although it is not. It's the same with literature club girls who are being made lesbian despite the fact that they both have meme male love interests.

I doubt that the sudden transformation of two girls into lesbians just because some of the fans dream about it can be called a natural progression. Although the very fact that you completely ignored the rather open allusion to Mikado already speaks of how natural it is. You just want a certain ship to become a reality, that's all.
Jun 25, 2022 2:48 PM

Jun 2013
All I ask for is to know more about what Kaguya said to Kei when they were younger that made Kei go back to living with Miyuki and her dad. If these last couple of chapters focus on the Shirogane family I'll be happy. At this point, I don't even care about the Ishigami and Miko plotline, I just want a Shirogane family arc. Hopefully we don't get one-off comedy chapters until maybe the final chapter.
Jun 25, 2022 2:48 PM
May 2021
Damnnn gonna be sad when it finally came ends…
Jun 25, 2022 3:15 PM

Apr 2012
minikemon said:
All I ask for is to know more about what Kaguya said to Kei when they were younger that made Kei go back to living with Miyuki and her dad. If these last couple of chapters focus on the Shirogane family I'll be happy. At this point, I don't even care about the Ishigami and Miko plotline, I just want a Shirogane family arc. Hopefully we don't get one-off comedy chapters until maybe the final chapter.

From the hints, there will be some big focus on Hayasaka in the last chapters. Aka liked to say that she is a hidden important character and I haven't seen that revealed until now.

jas-samaaa said:
Damnnn gonna be sad when it finally came ends…

Don't worry. Oshi no Ko takes place 3-4 years after the end of Kaguya. So some cameos are still possible.
Jun 25, 2022 4:04 PM

Sep 2014

Not sure why I wasted my time writing such a wall of text...
But tl;dr - I think there's enough foreshadowing that makes it plausible and natural.
FlamepriesTJun 25, 2022 4:14 PM
Jun 25, 2022 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
@FlamepriesT Every time I get a wall of text with my comment breaking into separate parts in response to my rather short answer, my desire to answer it decreases in proportion to each casuistic episode. I understand that it's very fashionable among modern teenagers to write entire essays even in response to the simplest comments, but dude, you are even older than me.

You literally repeated your original thesis in other words, so I'll just repeat mine. Naming a development perspective just because you like it or because it's popular is just manipulative. You can try to rationalize it as much as you like, but the plot will develop according to Aka's pre-created logic, not someone's fetishes, ships or fantasies.

And I'm not even going to say that gay shippers always find the development of their ships "obvious and expected", because they always consider all characters to be gay by default in love with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if now Kishimoto suddenly says that Sasuke and Naruto have been in love with each other all this time, then a bunch of fujoshi will say that it was obvious all this time and they were predictably right.

I suggest we both stop there, because obsessive arguments with walls of text and the use of casuistry annoy me.
Jun 25, 2022 6:02 PM

Sep 2014
RobertBobert said:
@FlamepriesT Every time I get a wall of text with my comment breaking into separate parts in response to my rather short answer, my desire to answer it decreases in proportion to each casuistic episode. I understand that it's very fashionable among modern teenagers to write entire essays even in response to the simplest comments, but dude, you are even older than me.

You literally repeated your original thesis in other words, so I'll just repeat mine. Naming a development perspective just because you like it or because it's popular is just manipulative. You can try to rationalize it as much as you like, but the plot will develop according to Aka's pre-created logic, not someone's fetishes, ships or fantasies.

And I'm not even going to say that gay shippers always find the development of their ships "obvious and expected", because they always consider all characters to be gay by default in love with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if now Kishimoto suddenly says that Sasuke and Naruto have been in love with each other all this time, then a bunch of fujoshi will say that it was obvious all this time and they were predictably right.

I suggest we both stop there, because obsessive arguments with walls of text and the use of casuistry annoy me.

Hmmm, I never thought that could be annoying. I wouldn't do that on purpose, it's just that it feels natural. Guess you learn something every day, huh?

Anyway, I always try and keep an objective view when it comes to foreshadowing. So I'm not cherry-picking evidence to convince anyone. My objective impression is that Aka could make the ship work (given the groundwork he's laid) without going "oh, btw... these 2 are together now".

Either way, I'm aware it's a controversial take. And he probably wouldn't do it even if he wanted to. So yeah, there's that. So long as the loose ends are tied, nice and clean, it's all good.
Jun 25, 2022 6:04 PM

Jun 2013
RobertBobert said:
minikemon said:

From the hints, there will be some big focus on Hayasaka in the last chapters. Aka liked to say that she is a hidden important character and I haven't seen that revealed until now.

Aka also said we'd get a 1st year summer arc, which is probably not happening anymore. He's said a lot of things that never came to fruition. Hayasaka had a whole arc dedicated to her though. So it's not like we haven't seen why she's an important character. I doubt the final chapters will be focused on her.
Jun 25, 2022 6:10 PM

Apr 2012
FlamepriesT said:
RobertBobert said:

Hmmm, I never thought that could be annoying. I wouldn't do that on purpose, it's just that it feels natural. Guess you learn something every day, huh?

Anyway, I always try and keep an objective view when it comes to foreshadowing. So I'm not cherry-picking evidence to convince anyone. My objective impression is that Aka could make the ship work (given the groundwork he's laid) without going "oh, btw... these 2 are together now".

Either way, I'm aware it's a controversial take. And he probably wouldn't do it even if he wanted to. So yeah, there's that. So long as the loose ends are tied, nice and clean, it's all good.

First, any personal opinion is subjective. Referring to your own opinion as objective, you sound like an arrogant asshole, whatever your opinion really is. In such cases, say "I think it's obvious" or "I think it's reasonable."

Second, it's really annoying. This style of dialogue is called casuistry. I do not want to speculate about your intentions, but in the past it was a favorite means of the Jesuits, when a whole thesis was broken into many so-called "cases" in order to confuse the opponent for the purpose of nit-picking and mental gymnastics. In modern times, casuistry is commonly used as a device to make an argument more messy, bitter, and decentralized, which is why one original question is replaced by a mess of many.

The only thing I want is that the plot development should have logic and not be an attempt to pointlessly appease part of the fandom, as was the case with Ao Flag.
Jun 25, 2022 6:15 PM

Apr 2012
minikemon said:
RobertBobert said:

Aka also said we'd get a 1st year summer arc, which is probably not happening anymore. He's said a lot of things that never came to fruition. Hayasaka had a whole arc dedicated to her though. So it's not like we haven't seen why she's an important character. I doubt the final chapters will be focused on her.

Well, if you think purely logically, the only things left that SHOULD be resolved are Iino x Ishigami and closing arcs of big side characters like Chika, Hayasaka, Maki/Mikado and the journalism club. + from 1 to 2-3 chapters for the epilogue.

I think Iino x Ishigami deserves its own arc while the rest can be saved for the epilogue.
Jun 25, 2022 11:07 PM
May 2020
Hopefully ends with something everyone can enjoy see them in the future
Jun 25, 2022 11:11 PM

May 2020
Ok, I have questions here:
Where did Kei first met Kaguya???
Where is Shirogane's mom & more of her backstory???
Same goes with Papagane.

I know that sooner or later, this manga must or will end but less than 300???
its kinda sad.
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Jun 26, 2022 12:59 AM

Feb 2022
Aka you better make Ishigami and Miko canon in upcoming 14 chapters...

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Jun 26, 2022 4:40 AM

Aug 2021
>Season 3 ending was great
>Decided to pick up the manga today
>Wandering around the forum to find the chapter discussion
>Saw this 🗿
Jun 26, 2022 4:46 AM

Apr 2012
Shioneri said:
>Season 3 ending was great
>Decided to pick up the manga today
>Wandering around the forum to find the chapter discussion
>Saw this 🗿

Don't worry, the manga still has twice as many chapters as it was adapted into the anime.
Jun 26, 2022 5:24 AM

Oct 2021
Oh fucking finally! Glad that the ending is so soon.
Jun 26, 2022 6:35 AM

Apr 2019
Finally there will be an ending for this. Can't wait!
Jun 26, 2022 7:03 AM

Aug 2018
ending in 14 chapters!? noo
Jun 26, 2022 1:44 PM
Jan 2021
CQLLIST said:
Shozaro said:

WE NEED CHIKA X HAYASAKA AHH

Aside from that though, its been pretty obvious that the series was on its way to end soon. All I hope is that things are wrapped up nicely, and that we get some kind of timeskip in the last chapter to all the characters in the future living happily. Its sad that it will be ending soon though, its one of my all time faves.

Jun 26, 2022 2:58 PM

Aug 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cannot stand this series ending, that's too hard on me ;==;.

well that at least gives akasaka time to work solo on oshi no ko orrrrrrrrrr

redo ib: instant bullet like he said in his forewords of the last chapter of the series.

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Jun 27, 2022 9:25 AM

May 2016
If the manga is ending in 14 more chapters I don't think we will have a long backstory of Shirogane's mom or any backstory at all, that's too bad because I think Miyuki needs to have closure in that aspect of his personal life to fully mature emotionally
Muscular girls connoisseur.
Jun 28, 2022 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
14 chapters seems well enough for me if he uses it well, I was kind of hoping he'd drag things out until chapter 300 but i knew that was incredibly unlikley. Lets be real here almost every major part of this is resolved save like Ishigami and iino which was basically 99.9% there anyway, 14 chapters is a ton of content given that the series very easily could of ended several chapters ago if it really wanted, though that'd of been much less satisfying.
JizzyHitlerJun 28, 2022 1:43 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 28, 2022 3:31 PM

Apr 2012
JizzyHitler said:
14 chapters seems well enough for me if he uses it well, I was kind of hoping he'd drag things out until chapter 300 but i knew that was incredibly unlikley. Lets be real here almost every major part of this is resolved save like Ishigami and iino which was basically 99.9% there anyway, 14 chapters is a ton of content given that the series very easily could of ended several chapters ago if it really wanted, though that'd of been much less satisfying.

I'm afraid that 14 chapters won't be enough for two full arcs, given that they still need to close the subplots of all the remaining friends of the main characters like Chika, Hayasaka, Maki, Mikado, etc.
Jun 28, 2022 4:00 PM

Aug 2008
RobertBobert said:
JizzyHitler said:

I'm afraid that 14 chapters won't be enough for two full arcs, given that they still need to close the subplots of all the remaining friends of the main characters like Chika, Hayasaka, Maki, Mikado, etc.

I would just expect an epilogue chapter on "what are they doing now" kind of thing for most of those sans Chika (where the author likely will give her one last training chapter and ramen chapter at the very least).

I would love for him to resolve Ishigami/Iino's subplot well and good before the end, that's really all I want at this point. If he wants to do Freshman year summer like he promised, that's fine, but we'll see what he does.
Jun 28, 2022 4:10 PM

Apr 2012
hyperknees91 said:
RobertBobert said:

I would just expect an epilogue chapter on "what are they doing now" kind of thing for most of those sans Chika (where the author likely will give her one last training chapter and ramen chapter at the very least).

I would love for him to resolve Ishigami/Iino's subplot well and good before the end, that's really all I want at this point. If he wants to do Freshman year summer like he promised, that's fine, but we'll see what he does.

He will write the Ino x Ishigami and the final arcs anyway. The rest is likely to be left for the epilogue.
Jun 28, 2022 4:11 PM

Sep 2020
Let's goo. This manga has definitely overstayed its welcome. I hope we get a banger of an ending.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jun 29, 2022 3:07 AM

Sep 2011
RobertBobert said:
JizzyHitler said:

I dont think theres really much to close there though and theres no reason there cant be overlap with that. Really all they would need at most is like a chapter to themselves. Not sure why you think we even need arcs let alone 2 more.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 29, 2022 4:47 AM

Apr 2012
JizzyHitler said:
RobertBobert said:

I dont think theres really much to close there though and theres no reason there cant be overlap with that. Really all they would need at most is like a chapter to themselves. Not sure why you think we even need arcs let alone 2 more.

One arc for Iino x Ishigami and one arc for the final. I think it's obvious. Other than that, it would be weird if all Chika got at the end was one Chika-focused chapter and that's it.
Jun 29, 2022 11:20 AM
Aug 2020
A dissapointing day but at least, Kaguya won't be dropping it's quality by forcing it to continuing like other mangas...
Jul 1, 2022 12:02 PM
Aug 2015
AKA WHERE'S MY ISHIMIKO DOSE
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.