Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 1, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Leon just makes everything in this show look easy tbh. He also seems to like to play mind games against his opponents.

Meanwhile, it seems Anglica and Olivia are closer than before with their bond. It didn't feel like storytelling progressed much this this episode but hey, at least we know Olivia has friends now and isn't always bullied like in the past few episodes.
Stark700May 1, 2022 6:42 AM
May 1, 2022 6:46 AM
Mar 2016
"Cringe prince got beat up and burned the animation"

I can't help but feel that the way they handle OST is basically what they did for Japanese visual novel especially "Olivia Heroine moment theme" and "Prince powerup with love heroic moment" but nothing could stand against Leon and his Arrogant so Heroic OST buff won't help the idiot prince from winning against Leon unless Leon intentionally make himself loss to "the Prince status".

On to other part, the prince have absolute 0 clue about what he have done when it come to politic consequence which led to the 5 idiots bring disowned by their respective family and their engagement with a other noble family bring cut off which obviously will cause their family headache for years to come.

Marie got the ending she deserve for trying to create reverse harem out of 5 idiots,

now they don't have money and connection due to bring disowned so

she will have a harder life earning money to make it enough for 6 peoples
who didn't even realize that they used to live carelessly using their parent treasury.
mickbisMay 1, 2022 6:52 AM
May 1, 2022 7:09 AM
Jun 2020
A happy ending for everyone... except Marie 🤣.
May 1, 2022 7:17 AM

Dec 2014
I love how badass Leon has been acting by being the "villian" these couple of last episodes. I also love how he still thinks he can't get any closer with the girls (Olivia & Angelica) as a mob even though he's pretty close haha. I guess you can also say Marie got what she deserved, I can see her slowly changing and actually liking the boys, although I can also see her always hating on Leon, or maybe not who knows. I didn't expect Leon to get a promotion to be fair, I guess that will be the theme throughout the anime.

So yeah, pretty enjoyble episode overall.
May 1, 2022 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
Leon is one of the best Protags this season. He's actually very enjoyable to watch.

I am loving this Angelica and Olivia development with each other. They definitely shown interest in Leon and what each others relationship is with him and both were very adamant that there's nothing going on with him. I actually enjoyed that a lot because there's no sense of jealously between the two girls and it gives all three of them to develop more throughout the series.

I Hot springs Scene was amazing.

I liked the end a lot too. It felt like the end of a "First Arc" and if I could guess there's going to be some issues with the King and Queen in the next arc.

I'm looking forward to it!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 1, 2022 7:22 AM

Jul 2017
Prince Julius vs. Leon, and he's still braindead about Marie's true self being a liar. Just can't take it how this whole thing feels like a fleeting amplifier to voice their opinions, but the true objective has always been to annihilate one before the other, and just like Leon I want this to be done and over with. It's amazing playing the part of the villain.

Julius has clearly chosen the peasant life with Marie over the royalty life with Angelica. And Leon will avoid all conflict to deter mentioning his real objective of annihilating Marie's advances. But bringing both Olivia and Angelica back to Leon's home is a wave of fresh air, and plsu the mob, the trio forms the biggest threat. Too bad for Marie that Julius and the 5 idiots withdrew their royalty status to be with her, demoted to adventurers earning their own keep.

Instead of demotion, Leon getting a promotion was the most unexpected of things, and earned his spot back into the academy. The world of Otome Games is truly tough for mobs.
May 1, 2022 7:32 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Not the prince asking what soup is his fav, and then answering with skewers.
May 1, 2022 7:48 AM

Jun 2016
mannn i swear !! i loved this show !!

also angie is perfect tsundere princess !!
May 1, 2022 7:54 AM

Nov 2014
I like how it turned out. That queen looked pretty hot too :)

Hopefully those guys won't become actual threat in the future. And I still need to see Leon and Marie learn about each other.

One thing I don't get is what Leon meant at the very end, that he can't do anything with either of them (Olivia and Angelica)? Is that a status problem or usual harem MC brain problem?
May 1, 2022 7:58 AM
Mar 2016
ThirteenEleven said:
I like how it turned out. Hopefully those guys won't become actual threat in the future tho.

One thing I don't get is what Leon meant at the very end, that he can't do anything with either of them (Olivia and Angelica)? Is that a status problem or usual harem MC brain problem?

Leon is just a small noble ( he lookdown on himself way too much )
Angie is a duke daughter (below Royalty)
Olivia is a protagonist, a "Saint" in story who suppose to love one of the idiots and play the big roles in upcoming game story

Novel and Manga have Leon explain this part

He himself admit it that both of the girl perfectly fit his taste so he complain that they're out of his reach
May 1, 2022 8:02 AM

Jun 2021
We were fucking blessed by Angie and Olivia titties.
May 1, 2022 8:34 AM
Nov 2016
The way things are going i am expecting there will be season 2 Bcz volume 1 adopted 5 episodes and volume 2 will be taking 7 episodes since volume 2 is bigger than volume 1 and volume 3 will be adopting with another with 10-12 episodes
May 1, 2022 8:35 AM

Mar 2012
So in the end Marie ended up with just 5 trophy boyfriends with no job and no money lol that is quite the karma.

Leon unexpectedly earned a new higher rank and prestige among the ruling class even if he did piss off most of the student body (you reap what you sew, never bet than you can afford to lose).

Anyway i hope this keeps going well, the series has just been getting better and better with each episode and i look forward to a new ep every week.
May 1, 2022 8:40 AM
Sep 2015
I'm glad they are all happy, even the losing side. In fact I don't think Marie should be concerned about her well-being when there are five precious men protecting her. It's already a lot better than her real world, assuming that she's our MC sister. If she's still complain, I'm willing to take her position any time. Those prince are precious not because they're prince but they're brainlessly in love with her, she should take a note on this.

One of the most interesting thing is that this anime could end at this episode and it'd still give me a satisfied ending than majority of the anime, which spend a lot more episode just to end at the questionable cliffhanger.

But since we have 7 episodes left, let's see where will the story take me to.
May 1, 2022 9:17 AM

Feb 2019
Probably the best episode so far. Almost had an end of season feel to it. Definitely feels like a turning point in the story with Leon and the girls.
May 1, 2022 9:30 AM

Oct 2017
What an amazing and complete episode from start to finish. By far one of the best shows this season and Leon-sama is an exemplary protagonist.
May 1, 2022 9:32 AM
Oct 2016
Leon failing upwards is extremely enjoyable to watch. You'd think after the crazy situation he got himself into there would be some negative consequences but the man just can't lose. Angelica helping out a ton making sure nothing happened towards Leon or his family. Getting to stay at the academy after all. It would be sad to lose such a pleasant location for shit to go down. Much more interesting to stay there where Leon is despised to create some conflict. Spending the vacation with Olivia and Angelica was a nice treat. Leon is right the heroine and the rival teaming up is a scary combination. The King and queen even giving him a promotion in noble rank. The prices casting aside their families to be with Marie and train is hilarious. She got her just deserts and has to live with these bozos. Leon did a good job exposing how awful a ruler to prince would've become. So easily manipulated he can't lead a nation as its king if a simple dastardly woman can persuaded him to abandon his duty. Leon breaking the mold of these types of protagonists by not taking the high road and just showing the prince's face in his own bullshit. It didn't look good for a minute but things did work out for Leon and somehow even got better.
May 1, 2022 9:45 AM

Jul 2015
Great episode.A happy ending for nearly everyone.Angelica has got Leon and Olivia as her friends.

May 1, 2022 9:46 AM

Feb 2012
Leon played the villain to intentionally get out of the school and put those annoying harem members in their place; two birds with one stone. But having played off his efforts to Duke Redgrave as an act of patriotism, he gets more than he bargained for. Promoted in rank as a noble with Angie and Livia on his side.

Marie didn't get the ending she wanted; she's got her harem but all of them have lost their wealth and status; she's stuck in some action rpg post-game of going on quests.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 1, 2022 9:50 AM
Oct 2020
this episode was good but
just when i was getting used to this animation i saw Mylene char design
May 1, 2022 9:50 AM
Oct 2020
this episode was good but
just when i was getting used to this animation i saw Mylene char design
May 1, 2022 10:11 AM

Jul 2009
I wish Zola was roasted a little more

Next episode
bruh
May 1, 2022 10:16 AM

Sep 2018
This episode really turned the show around for me.

I especially liked that the princes came out of this a little happier having shed their titles.

And that dynamic between Angelica and Olivia went somewhere interesting too.

All in all a neat little wrap on the opening and I'm actually interested where the show will go next.

Plus... way better the Shitimori

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
May 1, 2022 10:44 AM

Mar 2016
I think of a phrase that can summarize this episode: "Task failed successfully".
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 1, 2022 11:28 AM

Jan 2021
This episode almost feels like a ending, with so many things getting wrapped up.

Also I wonder why the prince and the other rich kids lost their money backing them up.

Also, Also why does Leon still need to find a wife, doesn't he have his own island? He can just sustain himself on the crops he grows and sell it to the market.
May 1, 2022 11:36 AM

Jun 2020
This had last episode vibes, but it's not even ep 6 yet lol. The BBB (Baka Bishounen Brigade) is now going on adventures with their beloved, but they're broke, much to Marie's despair and Leon's joy. Olivia and Angelica have formed a very cute friendship.
Our queen briefly showed up, her appearance downgraded, but my heart will not be swayed.
May 1, 2022 11:38 AM

May 2021
chad leon as always. the queen 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐
May 1, 2022 11:41 AM

Jan 2021
It feels like an ending but my guess is it's creating a sceniaro for a time skip of sorts.

Either way I'm not really that into the story, the main character is what makes this show good, I like his interactions with the other characters who honestly seem like NPCs the robot thing he talks to is pretty witty as well.
May 1, 2022 12:16 PM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that after defeating the prince, Leon now only has Olivia and Angel as friends because no one talks to him anymore after that duel between him and the princes and how much they lost their status which Marie didn't like at all
May 1, 2022 12:26 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Leon beat the prince and it was great to see that! I'm glad Angelica feels as if Olivia and Leon are her good friends now also!
Seems Marie didn't get the life of luxury she so wanted!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 1, 2022 12:48 PM
Senpai

May 2021
The OP song is just so good and i'm surprised about this anime. It is just a good time, brain off and good vibes.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
May 1, 2022 1:07 PM
May 2018
phantomfandom said:
I'm glad they are all happy, even the losing side. In fact I don't think Marie should be concerned about her well-being when there are five precious men protecting her. It's already a lot better than her real world, assuming that she's our MC sister. If she's still complain, I'm willing to take her position any time. Those prince are precious not because they're prince but they're brainlessly in love with her, she should take a note on this.

One of the most interesting thing is that this anime could end at this episode and it'd still give me a satisfied ending than majority of the anime, which spend a lot more episode just to end at the questionable cliffhanger.

But since we have 7 episodes left, let's see where will the story take me to.

Yes,I get what you are saying,
I especially like the way Olivia and Angelica are growing closer. They'll form an unbeatable combo of both the original main protagonist and antagonist
HeepaaMay 1, 2022 1:14 PM
May 1, 2022 1:11 PM

Dec 2014
why did the queen have a slight blush when looking at Leon? that was the queen right?
May 1, 2022 1:14 PM
May 2018
KuroNavi said:
why did the queen have a slight blush when looking at Leon? that was the queen right?

I'm also getting some vibes there
May 1, 2022 1:29 PM

Jun 2016
ThirteenEleven said:
Leon doesn't care about things like status, the reason why he doesn't want to get to close to them is because they are major characters in the world / game and as he stated multiple times over the course of the first few episodes he generally wants to stay away from the "plot of the game" as far as possible (to not get dragged into e.g. wars). Getting into a position of power or getting to close to "the chosen one" would put his own personal goals into jeopardy.
NoumuMay 1, 2022 1:36 PM
May 1, 2022 1:42 PM
Jul 2021
This kinda felt like a finale in it's tone, I had to double check it was only episode 5 still. This has been somewhat decent so far but I still don't understand any of the character's motivations. Why is Olivia hanging around Angelica like they're best friends? Why is the MC courting the underhanded unpleasant Angelica beyond the duel? Why does the MC care about Marie supplanting Olivia when he didn't intend to be involved with the "game plot"? I guess I can understand him being jealous of the attention Prince et al got, but the anime never showed them behaving negatively towards the MC for him to go so far to hurt himself and risk execution.
May 1, 2022 1:43 PM
Aug 2017
The people who do the subtitles need to be harsher, it would be way more fun that way when Leon does his "speeches".

Some parts were removed, but that's to be expected cause the LN speech was long, but so satisfying. Kinda sad to see Olivia just following along without much reason, but it makes sense for her character (you'll see in a later episode).

This ends volume 1 of the Light Novel, and fortunately the 2nd volume, in my personal opinion, is the best one in the series. This should span over the next 7 episodes, or maybe some parts of volume 3.
May 1, 2022 1:48 PM
Aug 2017
Stink_Bug said:
This kinda felt like a finale in it's tone, I had to double check it was only episode 5 still. This has been somewhat decent so far but I still don't understand any of the character's motivations. Why is Olivia hanging around Angelica like they're best friends? Why is the MC courting the underhanded unpleasant Angelica beyond the duel? Why does the MC care about Marie supplanting Olivia when he didn't intend to be involved with the "game plot"? I guess I can understand him being jealous of the attention Prince et al got, but the anime never showed them behaving negatively towards the MC for him to go so far to hurt himself and risk execution.

For the Olivia part, you'll see in a later episode. Other parts is what ENGI removed from the anime, it's a shame because the author put lots of detail into the series, only to get rushed. Otome type stories are meant to be slow for character development and world building, but it seems like the anime is more focused on promoting the comedy.
May 1, 2022 2:01 PM

May 2021
Marie reminds me so much of Bitch.

May 1, 2022 2:07 PM
Oct 2015
Everyone had a happy life, except Marie lol
Ill say this is the most satisfying episode, beat the hell out of prince, and gain 2 gf material, mc is really going villain route but a good one 👍

Really like how things goes on, cant wait to see new episode 🙏
May 1, 2022 2:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Never expect Duke can have that much power to bring down the prince and his whole dumbass squad down to the earth. I feel like the king also quite have a rough time to deal with his son dumb act. And ofc its not really what Marie seek. Feels bad for my Ayane, but at least i had fun listening to her mad voice, kekw xd.

Pretty neat ending to the prince confrontation arc, and shall i can say to the end of this anime, since its gets a vibe of the end of the series. If only...

Though Leon still in his 16 years old, his peak form. So yeah expect more story to be fold later, even if its straight down to the generic one. However, at least there's some spicy intact, especially since you know that those ex protag sweety and the rival busty woman already formed a formidable duo which surely bring a nice moment on the bath.

Even if the visual still not what i expect from this kind of potential. But still, its had their moment...

Alright, 7 more to go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 1, 2022 2:46 PM
Sep 2010
wtf happened with the pacing, they just blitzed through the entire fallout of the duel in half an episode, the series was handling the pacing so well too before this.

I thought we'd finally get to see his brothers and other sister at the knighting ceremony, the scene with Zola and Angie is so much better in the manga too. are they afraid the political stuff will chase people away.

still enjoyed it but cant help feel a little disappointed.
May 1, 2022 2:50 PM
Jun 2019
Quote of the week:
The best way to get revenge is to become happy yourself. Trying to make someone else unhappy is a waste of time. Spending your time on yourself is far more meaningful. - Leon Fou Bartfort
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
May 1, 2022 2:51 PM
Oct 2021
Can’t believe I’m saying this but I really want a Season 2 of this. This Anime just shot right up to the #2 spot of my Anime of the Season! The soundtrack is so good too.
May 1, 2022 2:57 PM

Oct 2021
Lmao, Marie is the only one who got a bad end
EdgyLord666May 1, 2022 3:17 PM
May 1, 2022 3:32 PM

Sep 2018
Another fun episode, this is definitely the anime that caught me most by surprise this season.
May 1, 2022 3:32 PM

Dec 2021
Finally our edgy lort Leon beat prince, damn this episode feel like ending for me
Angie and Livia yuri vibe, Leon have combatant battle six vibe, all time roast play as villain
Cant wait plot next, guess Leon manage to get away from punishment even get promotion
Btw queen so hot

I really want that Marie and Leon meet each other and realize they are both sibling
May 1, 2022 3:42 PM

Sep 2011
I really like Leon as a protagonist but you'd think for as much he loves to go "screw the rules, I 100%d this game" you'd think he'd be over whatever hangup he has and try to make Angie or Livia his gf.
May 1, 2022 4:04 PM

May 2015
This episode felt like an ending to the series lol. It felt like the part in Shield Hero where he finally gets his revenge and wins.

Honestly I really hope the series just remains with these two as the interests and not going full harem route. Its nicer just having these two.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 1, 2022 4:05 PM

Nov 2017
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
I really like Leon as a protagonist but you'd think for as much he loves to go "screw the rules, I 100%d this game" you'd think he'd be over whatever hangup he has and try to make Angie or Livia his gf.
He can't because of his status and the fact he just wants to kick back on his island and do absolutely nothing.
Angie is a dukes daughter and too far above him in status,Olivia is a commoner and is also supposed to become the saint who is again too far above him.
Its a shame as a lot of the world and character building have been missed out by the anime,but I can see why some of it would have to be for timing issues etc etc,but even so its still enjoyable watching Leon trash talk everyone,and Luxion trash talk Leon :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

100 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
May 5, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

92 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

38 by ryoko6 »»
Apr 18, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

86 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.