Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
A school trip at this time of the year huh. Olivia seems somewhat more cheerful but it's good o see her in that colorful kimono.

Unfortunately, this episode was not a fun one for Olivia as she also ends up being locked up. Yikes, it really does feel like Olivia is going to be the type that always targeted in some way or form.
Jun 5, 2022 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
They are really drawing out the reconciliation between the three. Like im over here screaming "Just fucking make up already" but I think with the Social Status' of Angie and Livia combined with the Mindset of "keeping things in the right direction" with Leon does make it difficult to reconcile any weird feelings.

Great episode though. Leon and Angie are two of my favorite main Characters of this season. Honestly if it was not for Loid and Yor they might be the best Male and Female Mc's of this season imo.

I loved the Leon speech to get everyone pumped up. So good.

Next week is going to be fire!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 5, 2022 7:12 AM

Nov 2019
The nerve of those girls to blame Angelina after luring the enemies on everyone else..

The moment I saw Deirdre and after hearing her talk, I just knew the Ohohoho would follow. And I wasn't disappointed, the famous Oujou-Sama signature laugh.

Jun 5, 2022 7:16 AM
Mar 2016
War part is coming but it suppose to be 3rd years event !
what will Leon do to solved the crisis !? wait for next week episode
Jun 5, 2022 7:22 AM

Jan 2018
Dang cliffhanger. My anticipation. I cant wait for next week how leon will show those arrogant noble how strong he is. As well as the speech, it was so satisfying.
Jun 5, 2022 7:42 AM

Mar 2021
A little disappointed by how the episode ended.
V1P3R0PJun 5, 2022 7:47 AM
Jun 5, 2022 7:59 AM

Aug 2021
Ahh they put their differences in pause to hang out for a while, only to get separated almost immediately again.

the next episode shows Olivia using her powers from the PV, and she looks extremely powerful. that might be the turning point for her in the school .
Jun 5, 2022 8:28 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Leon got the charm that he was wanting at the shrine.
And Holfort kingdom has been declared war on by the Fanoss Dukedom who were supposed to be a third year event though have come much earlier than expected...
His own classmates beat Leon up at the request of that idiot...
Angelica volunteers or herself to go.
I sure hope Leon can lead everyone to victory!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 5, 2022 8:28 AM

Jan 2008
Did they actually have a Japanese festival with attire, shrine and everything? Man this really is a weird game.
Jun 5, 2022 8:32 AM
Apr 2018
this show better get a season 2 and beyond. i want to know if leon will be with either or both of them or neither i guess.
Jun 5, 2022 8:39 AM

Jul 2017
Of all things, Leon doesn't want anymore attention from getting promoted in status, and that's even more with the school trip coming up that's coinciding with the actual in-game events, only except that things with Olivia aren't working as intended with the game's protagonists.

The shrine offering to pray for marriage, and Leon REALLY stacked some BIG BUCKS onto his prayer for an ideal partner, plus Angelica's and Olivia's. He really wants his wish to be granted. But then, comes the unintended attack from the independent Fanoss Kingdom which comes too soon in time being the 3rd-Year's event, and it's a full-on assault from Princess Hertrude's command to rid the Holfort Kingdom of its nobility.

Of course, nobility are afraid to die to preserve their legacy, and Leon has every right to call their phonies out since they're weak to do anything and would rather have people like Angelica sacrifice for their greater good. This is a defining moment for Leon's character, and is easily the most striking so far.

It's time for the war: the dukedom vs. the kingdom. The mob character's out on a charge.
Jun 5, 2022 8:40 AM
Oct 2016
Hell yeah Leon! A great speech given to those wannabe nobles who just wanted to lay down and die instead of fight. He gave them a hell of a verbal beat down. Leon said exactly what I would've. Like damn y'all are cowards just sitting her waiting to be killed rather than going out fighting. They're all just riding the coattails of their forefathers accomplishments. They've had generation after generation of the easy life and now they're soft, that adventurers blood in their veins has gone soft. Now is not the time to just let go and not put up a fight. Absolutely the right thing to say stirring them all up to actually fight. This sudden attack is very peculiar, why's it happening so early compared to the game. Leon must've shifted things around by not being a normal mob character. Happy to see him, Olivia and Angelica getting along a little better at the shrine. But now they've got bigger problems to fight their way out of.
Jun 5, 2022 8:45 AM

Apr 2021
Ugh honestly, Leon should've just let the others die for being a pussy and letting Angie sacrifice herself for their sake. I hope the kingdom will execute a satisfying punishment for those traitors. And wtf from the post-credits scene, the barrier all over the ship made by Olivia? Gonna show her potential already eh?

Jun 5, 2022 8:52 AM

May 2021
this episode skipped some stuff and was kinda rushed but it's still good so far
Jun 5, 2022 8:56 AM

Jun 2021
LMAO Leon's speech is 1% inspiring and 99% trash talking 😂😂😂

I'm hyped for the next episode : )
Jun 5, 2022 8:59 AM

Jul 2015
It's even better, because Leon asked who SHE is, not who her ancestors are.

Jun 5, 2022 9:06 AM

Feb 2019
During the scene when the dukedom landed on the ship and was looking for a noble to take before Angie surrendered, was that a Kaijura OST??

Wild to think we only got two more episodes. This season has gone by so fast

New girl is so hot and reminds me of Luvia
Marinate1016Jun 5, 2022 9:24 AM
Jun 5, 2022 9:10 AM
Sep 2015
Finally a real villain, the one with a real power, and not just psychologically attack like previous one. Look like in Dukedom, female is in power just like the Kingdom.

This time it's Chris development, though it's actually a development for all characters from the noble rising scene.

I miss Dan senpai already!
Jun 5, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2015
Good episode.Three of them were able to put up their differences for now.Now war has arrived.Waiting for the next episode.

Jun 5, 2022 9:27 AM
Jul 2019
The anime cut off some parts from the manga, makes it a little bit awkward and generic, but other than that, I guess it's a fine episode
Jun 5, 2022 9:53 AM

Mar 2016
Oh yeah, Hertrude has arrived! Some parts are missing, definitely they're rushing this to get to the end of the 2nd. volume, I don't know why I was expecting something bigger at the speech Leon gave to the other nobles, but the part in the sanctuary was kinda funny tho.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 5, 2022 10:06 AM

Feb 2012
Luxion knows Marie is trying to replace Olivia as the protagonist but Leon still thinks the best course is to force Olivia back onto the game routes and fall in love with one of the Bishounens. That's part's already diverged. Leon should just take their place just as Marie has taken Olivia's.
School trip with a yukata, Shinto Shrines and charms and a Miko. Reminding us of the cultural and thematic hodgepodge world the game developers crafted. Leon's wish to be married to an older woman (yeah, he wants the Queen lol).
He fucking told those nobles that are disappointing their ancestors, and now they are riled up and ready to fight with their magic. But this has inadvertently added another member to his harem lmao.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 5, 2022 11:36 AM
Nov 2016
SoraSenpai said:

Great episode though. Leon and Angie are two of my favorite main Characters of this season.
I loved the Leon speech to get everyone pumped up. So good.

Next week is going to be fire!

He is such a cool dude indeed. I love when an op character is not automatically a hero but more of a villain. Much more entertaining when he does everything for himself instead of focusing on helping others.
Jun 5, 2022 11:53 AM

Feb 2021
Only 2 episodes left. I wish they announce second season! It is great series in its genre!
Jun 5, 2022 2:14 PM

Jan 2020
what tf was he doing at 5:22???
Jun 5, 2022 2:22 PM
Jul 2015
The whole thing with Leon and Olivia has become an interesting dilemma. They both think Olivia should try to get stronger but two outsiders have taken over her roles in the game universe making her pretty much ineffectual and lost. I don't know if it is programming causing her to fall in despair or something else. It raises philosophical questions about free will and determinism. As someone who believes in free will more I kind of dislike her constant whining about how useless she feels and wish she'd just focus on improving herself as a means of fixing her relationships instead of...this. Leon says she is supposed to be a saint and she did something hinting at hidden power in an earlier episode but she isn't pursuing it at all which make her character feel pathetic and annoying.
Jun 5, 2022 2:47 PM

Sep 2018
That was one of the best speeches I've heard in a long time. Every time this dude opens his mouth, it's entertainment.
Jun 5, 2022 3:01 PM

Dec 2014
Welp we're finally in the climax of the anime. I like how it will take a whole freaking war for them to made up, or at least get closer hahaha. It's still pretty awesome how Leon still control / manipulates everyone to doing exactly what he wants by making them hate him, never gets old. Although probably deep down they admire him.

Really cool how Olivia will finally get to do some fighting as it was shown in the preview. She is the protagonist so she'll probably really powerful. But yeah pretty tense and cool episode.
Jun 5, 2022 3:16 PM
Jan 2017
No come on, how am i going to wait a whole week for the next eps :(, so excited to see Leon beats that mustache man, shesh he's really tilted me as same as the dumb princess
Jun 5, 2022 3:49 PM

Apr 2020
I fucking love this mc lmao

Easily the best isekai protag in a while

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Jun 5, 2022 4:40 PM

May 2021
So entertaining to hear this guy speak and put the nobles in their place.

Jun 5, 2022 4:42 PM
Jun 2012
My god what a shitshow.
Jun 5, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2021
Every person in that world really is terrible. Leon's speech hopefully served as a wakeup call to the shit rich kids

Jun 5, 2022 6:00 PM

Jan 2021
V1P3R0P said:
This is the first time I'm seeing anything from the manga, and wow is it different. I'm genuinely hoping this gets another season, but I hope another studio gets it and that they will stick with the manga, both the story and the art.

Jun 5, 2022 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
Finally, the war arc has started! Finally, we will see some big action, i hope!
On the other hand, it would also be good to solve their issues.

Oh and this new girl reminds me of Luvia, is this her spinoff maybe? xD But anyway, it seems that it's the "first" girl that likes him, so that will be interesting if we get another season!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 5, 2022 7:30 PM
Jun 2019
Meeeeeeehhhhhhh
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jun 5, 2022 8:21 PM

Aug 2021
The situation was ahead of what Leon expected and the war came earlier, it seemed everything was about to end like this but in his own way he managed to wake up the rest, being himself, an ungrateful haha, now he comes to fight to stop the war.
Jun 5, 2022 9:30 PM

Dec 2016
Nothing makes sense in this show.

These kids possess powerful magic due to their ancestors, but they do nothing when confronted by adversity until the main character spews some bullshit pep talk that makes them enraged for pretty much nothing.

Leon was locked up in what it looks like their own ship, but no one from the mustache twirling baddies are guarding any of these kids. The next scene he shows up with a shotgun just for show. Are they really prisoners?

Olivia just keeps doing the damsel in distress role. Wish those girls would have slapped harder until she magically gained some usefulness into this shitty story.
Jun 5, 2022 9:35 PM

Oct 2017
I can't believe it's already over. I need a second season so badly, hands down the best show this season has to offer.
Jun 5, 2022 10:09 PM
Mar 2016
Kimurah said:

These kids possess powerful magic due to their ancestors, but they do nothing when confronted by adversity until the main character spews some bullshit pep talk that makes them enraged for pretty much nothing.

Leon was locked up in what it looks like their own ship, but no one from the mustache twirling baddies are guarding any of these kids. The next scene he shows up with a shotgun just for show. Are they really prisoners?

Olivia just keeps doing the damsel in distress role. Wish those girls would have slapped harder until she magically gained some usefulness into this shitty story.

Before finding some sense, You should understand what the Principality plan for those kid first.

As state by the princess herself in this very same episode
"Those kid who abandoned Angie alone to sacrifice herself with only 2 brave enough to protest so they do not deserve to live."
Which basically translate to be very simple to understand as "I'm going to sink that ship" "I just got duke daughter as hostage so the rest is no longer need"

The cruise ship is already surround by a horde of fish like monster and principal airship and they're going to sink them with its.
Why bother put on a guard?
when you have a fleet against already surrounded "one Luxury cruise for school trip" that shouldn't have enough fire power to oppose them in the very first place.

That also the reason why everyone do not have motivation and feel it pointless to oppose the enemy fleet. What Leon did is incite them to fight to the bitter end with their ancestor honor on the line.

and if you didn't notice it already, Principality didn't know who Leon is so they didn't took extra caution about unknown wildcard
mickbisJun 5, 2022 10:17 PM
Jun 5, 2022 10:34 PM
Aug 2021
This episodes was not adapted correctly or to say they made changes cause this is anime not manga, they might have done this to save time but the story is not approachable tp manga readers, what happened at the shrine was that Leon didn't get the War fortune charm and he approached the man who was handing the charms and asked him he would buy the whole box that“ he was wearing like a backpack” but the man said “i Can't give you these, these are for all the people who came to these island” but Leon started pulling the bag and tried to give him 1000 dalc but he refused then Angie and Olivia came and told Leon to let him go and later the grandma of the charm handling man came and asked leon what do you want to do with war fortune char- forget it, then she gave leon the 3 sworded war charm.
Jun 5, 2022 11:27 PM

Oct 2021
Kimurah said:

bruh all of your "criticism" could be explained if you actually watch the series carefully. I know the anime direction is quite bad and they skip most of the explanations, but they still drop hints here & there.
Jun 6, 2022 12:09 AM

Jul 2009
the anime is fine it itself but the butchered the shrine scene and leon speech
bruh
Jun 6, 2022 1:24 AM
Mar 2021
Only leon can make a speech that motivates and pisses off everybody at the same time.
Jun 6, 2022 5:18 AM

May 2011
At this point, i realized that Leon's VA makes me stay with this anime..

V1P3R0P said:

dang, that part so cool.. i should read it after the anime end...
Jun 6, 2022 9:09 AM

Dec 2020
All the slander awakened something in that Earl's Daughter and made her do a full 180. She be masochistic for the verbal abuse.

The Harem is just dying to form around the MC.

Jun 6, 2022 10:45 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Leon, Angie, and Olivia still haven't made up yet, but at least they got to spend time at the marriage shrine. The Fanoss Kingdom has attacked Leon's group out of nowhere in the middle of their school trip and have taken Angie hostage. Leon gives a rousing speech to the wannabe nobles and encourages them to fight while at the same time his speech has won over Deirdre Fou Roseblade who is the Count's daughter.
Jun 6, 2022 4:26 PM

Apr 2022
All anime needs a kawaii twintailed miku-loli. 😊👍

Jun 6, 2022 4:50 PM
Jan 2021
I was waiting for Leon's speech to be adapted and i think its fine but tbh i really like the manga form better cuz it looks much more cooler maybe its just me or maybe because i expected better.

Jun 6, 2022 4:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh, Angie and Livia on yukata, and anime sure make it looks like nothing important. Nice xd. Then, look at how those all wannabe nobles so dumb like that, and all they need is a great leadership coming from Leon-sama! Once again Dio va was the one behind the cartoonish mustaches villain lmao. Hopefully those too-fast event lead them into some befriended moment again, or else, idk what else to say again after that...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

40 by Oongbuh »»
Apr 2, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

86 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2022

121 by Buchta »»
Feb 21, 6:08 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2022

160 by Ricky16 »»
Jan 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2022

96 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 10, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.