Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 29, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Olivia really needs more allies...besides just Leon. I'd also say she herself needs a change in character because mentally, she looks kinda broken.

Leon also demonstrates some of his skills in sportsmanship which is kinda impressive in a way.
May 29, 2022 6:56 AM

Jun 2016
lleon is the fucking trully manly character here !!
May 29, 2022 7:08 AM

Nov 2019
Leon trying to go back to being a mob and he immediately gets put back in the spotlight by Brad and Greg. They definitely thought they were just paying him back

May 29, 2022 7:32 AM
Jul 2015
I feel like I shouldn't like this show but I can't help myself. I love how the MC keeps trying to escape nobility and keeps rising in the ranks regardless. It's like one of those villian tropes where the villian tries to be evil but his actions have unintentionally beneficial results. Hope this one gets a second season.
May 29, 2022 7:39 AM

Dec 2014
Damn did things get twisted or what? This episode was packed with so many things, majority of them going south, that you could write a whole essay on it. I had the feeling that things were going to get worse between all the main characters, with the exception of Leon slowly bettering his relationship with the boys, but I didn't expected to go this bad. It pretty obvious that Leon is just stuck in this mindset of just being a background character to justify him not getting closer to the girls, and at the same time to make it his excuse of him not accepting to liking Livia and being jealous. Of course with due time he will come to that realization.

I guess it's better for the plot that nobody is straightforward with what they feel, think and want because otherwise all these misunderstadings would've been solved long time ago, which wouldn't make for a great story all things considered. But I do have to say that just by judging the name of anime, it visuals etc... I didn't expected it to be this deep, of course not saying that it is perfect or comparable to other anime masterpieces, but at least it is more "cool" than I thought. But yeah it seem that going by next episode's preview, a whole lot of stuff is going to go down and Livia and Leon will have time to talk again.
May 29, 2022 7:41 AM
Feb 2022
need some spoilers why does he end up in jail in the preview?
May 29, 2022 7:46 AM
Jul 2014
She needed to hit Leon even harder. For a clever guy, he's a complete moron.
May 29, 2022 7:50 AM
Nov 2016
Demon_lord106 said:
need some spoilers why does he end up in jail in the preview?

May 29, 2022 8:04 AM
Oct 2016
Very somber ending to this arc. All three of our main trio are emotionally separated from each other. Leon trying to distance himself from both Olivia and Angelica. Wanting to slip back into being a normal mob character instead of being someone whom interacts with the protagonist and villain. Feeling like he's overstepped his bounds in this game world. Leon being exceptionally cruel to the space pirates even with Olivia right there watching. Not even calling her by her nickname anymore showing that distance he's trying to put between them. Its sad to see Olivia in this much pain losing both of her closest friends. Angelica and especially Leon need to reconcile with her quickly. She could hold the key to everything with her saint powers. Marie is even trying to steal one of the three items so Olivia can't gain access to her saint powers so they must be important for the end story of the game narrative.
May 29, 2022 8:11 AM

Jun 2021
Yknow I always had a problem with the eyes in this Anime but I think they did a hell of a good job highlighting Olivia's despair.
May 29, 2022 8:37 AM
Sep 2015
No Leon you can't just get out of situation when you already getting too close! But it seems like Leon can't escape the situation again, judging from the next episode preview. But I've to admit that Leon making a harem would be a nice contrast to the original storyline (if I remember correctly this game's best ending is reverse harem route?). Another contrast I observe is while Leon is trying to stay away from protagonist as much as possible, his sister is actually trying to be a protagonist herself LOL such a contrasting siblings! It'd be nice if Leon get his harem while his sister get her own reverse harem, though I still prefer all male characters to stay single (for my own sake)

Anyway, I'm glad to see Dan senpai, the hottest character in this anime. Too bad he doesn't speak a single line in this episode. I also love how Greg, the second hottest character, is trying to beat Leon in the same stage, but he's just causing more headache to Leon.
May 29, 2022 8:55 AM
Nov 2016
phantomfandom said:
No Leon you can't just get out of situation when you already getting too close! But it seems like Leon can't escape the situation again, judging from the next episode preview. But I've to admit that Leon making a harem would be a nice contrast to the original storyline (if I remember correctly this game's best ending is reverse harem route?). Another contrast I observe is while Leon is trying to stay away from protagonist as much as possible, his sister is actually trying to be a protagonist herself LOL such a contrasting siblings! It'd be nice if Leon get his harem while his sister get her own reverse harem, though I still prefer all male characters to stay single (for my own sake)

Anyway, I'm glad to see Dan senpai, the hottest character in this anime. Too bad he doesn't speak a single line in this episode. I also love how Greg, the second hottest character, is trying to beat Leon in the same stage, but he's just causing more headache to Leon.

In my thinking this show has everything romance, harem, comedy, school, robots, reverse harem, Little bit Yuri scenes(Angie and Olivia), another world,badass mc,milf queen what else can you want from a single anime i think this show has everything
May 29, 2022 9:05 AM

May 2021
Great episode! The pirates came directly to Leon…
One tried to harm Olivia but Leon of course destroyed it and all the others…
He took the necklace that was a part needed for Olivia’s sage transformation.
Seems Brad and Greg were quite brave this time and helped.
Leon seems to have accepted that Olivia belongs with the main game characters but Olivia doesn’t feel too happy about that.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 29, 2022 9:10 AM

Jul 2015
Stephanie-wench is finally getting her well deserved karma. I suppose her head will roll for what she had done and I don't expect her to finally start regretting her transgressions, because that's what kind of person she is.
Though I'm afraid her character will conclude off-screen and we'll not see it just like that guy from Ascendence of Bookworm.
PiromyslMay 29, 2022 4:01 PM

May 29, 2022 9:26 AM
Sep 2015
Malhotra55 said:
In my thinking this show has everything romance, harem, comedy, school, robots, reverse harem, Little bit Yuri scenes(Angie and Olivia), another world,badass mc,milf queen what else can you want from a single anime i think this show has everything

For an isekai genre I think it lacks demon lord LOL, but Leon could be one, maybe he already is.
May 29, 2022 9:55 AM

Jul 2015
All 3 of them are emotionally seperated now,hopefully it gets better soon.However mob he tries to be Leon is bound to get the spotlight and the important scene.

May 29, 2022 10:02 AM

Aug 2015
this was such a good ep, the fact that leon realized and treated olivia in a diff way and how he portrayed himself as just a "mob" was so good
May 29, 2022 10:16 AM

Jul 2021
I’m gonna say it, I absolutely love what the anime is doing compared to all the generic isekai with boring side characters. This show is ACTUALLY trying to go for character development in the first season.

I’m not saying it’s the deepest thing I’ve ever seen, but I can tell that the effort is there and (although he’s pretty dense) Bartfort is proving to be a really solid protagonist. I’m excited to see how everyone’s relationships develop and when the character growth starts to kick in.
May 29, 2022 10:17 AM

Oct 2017
Leon is suffering from success
May 29, 2022 10:18 AM

Jan 2014
We got to see some development even tho not in the direction I would have hoped for, either way, I am as always looking forward to what the next ep shall bring.
May 29, 2022 10:23 AM

Jan 2014
JayKitsuneTV said:
I’m gonna say it, I absolutely love what the anime is doing compared to all the generic isekai with boring side characters. This show is ACTUALLY trying to go for character development in the first season.

I’m not saying it’s the deepest thing I’ve ever seen, but I can tell that the effort is there and (although he’s pretty dense) Bartfort is proving to be a really solid protagonist. I’m excited to see how everyone’s relationships develop and when the character growth starts to kick in.

Exactly my thoughts, it might be because I am just too used to one-dimensional characters, and to be honest, that is what my thoughts were going into this anime but I am pleasantly surprised that they are actually making some effort.
May 29, 2022 10:46 AM
Dec 2021
Screw those blonde girls. I ship him with the queen. He’s getting promoted really quick, so just wait for him to become the king and marry the queen.
May 29, 2022 10:47 AM
Mar 2016
Anlex said:

Exactly my thoughts, it might be because I am just too used to one-dimensional characters, and to be honest, that is what my thoughts were going into this anime but I am pleasantly surprised that they are actually making some effort.

And it not just few characters like MC and girl, in this story almost everyone here actually have development. We get Red and Purple first who is the type that get completely ignore/destroyed in common isekai/otome villain trope.

May 29, 2022 11:08 AM
Jan 2017
Fucking olivia Damn almost as if you shouldn’t falsely accuse your one friend for wanting to use you for your body. why the hell is the girls in this series so fucking trash
May 29, 2022 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
At this point, I'm slowly getting annoyed by Olivia, not just her mistreatment in the royalty-infested academy of bullies like Stephanie.

The 5 idiots (Greg and Brad following) helming over the good-for-nothing Marie, they swear to protect her (that at least isn't a stupid ordeal), just like Leon with Olivia. To see Greg and Brad bow their head to use the Armor to fight against the sky pirates, that's at least repentance for their wrong assumptions against Leon, and now both are being tested to save Olivia. Leon knows he has no place, being a mob character playing background roles while following the game's flow, eliminating enemies the way he sees fit, but Olivia...sees otherwise.

Back to the main root of the problem, the link is established to finally give Stephanie back the karma, and Leon reconsiders reestablishing Brad and Greg's position in light of their wrongdoings, but the main issue with Angelica and Olivia is a complex one to resolve. Leon really got lots of promotions and gifts lols, that'd make his life even more hard to contemplate with now.
May 29, 2022 11:15 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Leon moving away from Olivia because he wants to be a regular Mob this was after realizing that she and Brad get along well but that also makes Angel angry because he made the olivia cry
May 29, 2022 11:17 AM

Apr 2020
I'm enjoying this show more than I thought I would lol

If somebody knows what LN chapter the anime is at rn, please tell me

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
May 29, 2022 11:21 AM

Feb 2019
I just want to give Olivia infinite headpats.
May 29, 2022 11:24 AM

Apr 2010
asapabri said:

Volume 2, Chapter 7.
May 29, 2022 11:29 AM

Jan 2016
i picked up the manga as well. i think it's twice as good as the anime which has worse art, and i'm still enjoying it even with the poor animation
May 29, 2022 12:28 PM

Feb 2012
Leon wants to live a life as mob character in the background while the world goes on like the game does.

But the presence of Marie has already altered the course of the setting. Having successfully gotten Olivia's intended love interests to follow her, she's now actively trying to get the items to take Olivia's place as the saint.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 29, 2022 1:04 PM

May 2021
Did not expect this show to go in this relatively darker direction. Waiting to see how their resolution plays out.

May 29, 2022 1:06 PM

Apr 2022
I can totally relate to this MC. We're like brothers in spirit. 😎👍

May 29, 2022 1:12 PM
Mar 2021
Man thats not the right mindset for leon.
May 29, 2022 1:47 PM

Apr 2020
antonn said:
asapabri said:

Volume 2, Chapter 7.
Thank you really appreciate it

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
May 29, 2022 1:55 PM
Jun 2019
My thoughts during the Brad and Red-haired dude fight against the pirate leader: WHY DA F**K IS SHE (Olivia) STILL STANDING THERE?! BRAD EVEN TOLD HER TO RUN. THIS IS THE MOST-DAMSEL-IN-DISTRESS-I-CAN'T-DO-SH*T-FOR-MYSELF I'VE EVER SEEN.

Angelica: Can our relationship go back to how it was?
Me: Ummm, if your relationship can be broken by a nobody, then I don't think there was ever a relationship, to begin with.

Personally, this was the worst episodes so far.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
May 29, 2022 2:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wait whaat? Those pirates actually led themselves to death. I can't believe they also just bringing the precious item to Leon like that. What on earth they were thinking. Easy money and lives for our mob protag, actually xd.

Brad and Jilk helping Leon, protecting Olivia after that. As the result its make Leon also suffer an insecurity seeing the scene. And also suffer from the promotion xd. Tbh if Luxion can giving Leon a straightforward and direct advice, maybe Leon can make a better decision regarding Olivia matter. His sarcastic tone can't be comprehended well for him xd. But oh well, this is all about Leon after all. So at least it's good enough to know what's the result over this little arc, with whatever route its going through after then...

Let's see next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 29, 2022 3:21 PM

Jan 2020
AshenChivalier said:
Fucking olivia Damn almost as if you shouldn’t falsely accuse your one friend for wanting to use you for your body. why the hell is the girls in this series so fucking trash

Every female character in this series aside from the Queen is a piss off for some reason. Angelica slapped Leon for no reason when in fact she should slap herself for her previous way of thinking which was the root of this whole mess in the first place. Leon should’ve pulled the gender equality card there. I can’t recall a series where the mc carries the show this much (I like the robot too)
May 29, 2022 3:38 PM

May 2022
Animillion said:
AshenChivalier said:

Every female character in this series aside from the Queen is a piss off for some reason. Angelica slapped Leon for no reason when in fact she should slap herself for her previous way of thinking which was the root of this whole mess in the first place. Leon should’ve pulled the gender equality card there. I can’t recall a series where the mc carries the show this much (I like the robot too)

It’s like no matter how much Leon has done for those two girls he still doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. It’s so damn annoying.
May 29, 2022 3:40 PM

Jan 2020
CHT13 said:
Animillion said:

It’s like no matter how much Leon has done for those two girls he still doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. It’s so damn annoying.

Yup, completely agree with you
May 29, 2022 4:06 PM
Nov 2016
phantomfandom said:
Malhotra55 said:

For an isekai genre I think it lacks demon lord LOL, but Leon could be one, maybe he already is.

Yes in light novel there is a scene

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KarinaraMay 31, 2022 11:02 AM
May 29, 2022 4:09 PM

Oct 2019
Olivia saint dress color combination looks off.. I mean, why not just slap the typical yellow line and white, man?
andrearionaMay 29, 2022 5:08 PM
May 29, 2022 4:52 PM

Nov 2021
Finally, that B is getting the karma she 100% deserved.

May 29, 2022 5:20 PM

Feb 2011
Ugh, every episode i feel poor livia is marching down a sad path

they are all like, a small conversation from being friends again lol.

May 29, 2022 6:53 PM
Jan 2021
I understand it is a major part of his character, but if this man says "but I'm just a mob character" one more time, I am going to have an aneurism. So many events have shown him that this is not just a game, so he should start acting like it. Will he ever experience any growth as he is confronted with reality?

Not saying I dislike this episode or the series, but could we get some character progression
May 29, 2022 7:48 PM
Mar 2016
Malhotra55 said:
phantomfandom said:

Yes in light novel there is a scene in

BIG SPOILER

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
KarinaraMay 31, 2022 11:03 AM
May 29, 2022 8:25 PM

Nov 2012
I'm a mob character. Here have a promotion.
I'm a mob character. Here have an air bike and a promo later.

I'd feel sorry for Leon if I weren't jealous.

Yes, Olivia needs more friends, but she's dumber than a box of rocks.
There's a battle going on and what I'm gon do is run away from safety to be in the way. And when someone saves me and tells me to flee, I'm just gonna stand there.
BOX OF ROCKS!
May 29, 2022 8:32 PM
Jan 2022
mickbis said:
Malhotra55 said:

Yes in light novel there is a scene in

BIG SPOILER

How much father in the story does that happen from chapter 43 of the manga version of it? And how ahead is the LN compared to the manga?

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
KarinaraMay 31, 2022 11:04 AM
May 29, 2022 8:42 PM
Mar 2016
Hiro24_ said:
And how ahead is the LN compared to the manga?

mickbisMay 29, 2022 8:52 PM
May 29, 2022 9:02 PM
Jan 2022
mickbis said:
Hiro24_ said:
And how ahead is the LN compared to the manga?

Thanks, I might pick up the LN now.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

40 by Oongbuh »»
Apr 2, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2022

121 by Buchta »»
Feb 21, 6:08 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2022

160 by Ricky16 »»
Jan 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2022

96 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 10, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.