Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2021 7:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
To make a scientific kingdom for mankind is never an easy task.

As Tsukasa also lies there, it almost feels surreal that they want to find a way to save him. That's of course thanks to Hyoga backstabbing him before. Of course, it involves a bit of science and clever thinking like usual. Gotta love how the crew and Senku had that confident for more adventure in the end and for science.

A wonderful season imo. Only 11 episodes but it works consistently well for this season. 8/10.
Mar 25, 2021 7:12 AM

Jul 2017
The Stone Wars...are finally over. But the scientific civilization is just starting.

It's just SO satisfying seeing everything turn into fruition after fighting for THIS long.

To aid Tsukasa through medicine, now that's some rough surgery in such a stone age. Unfortunately, unlike the real world, the Stone Age doesn't have medical contraptions for Tsukasa to recover completely, a cold death to send Tsukasa off to the afterlife under Senku's hand, that's sad.

Otherwise, more modern contraptions to come out of the science experiments...a.k.a a refrigerator to help with the process of cold-freezing Tsukasa to die a slow death. But the last rite of a "pointless conversation" between Senku and Tsukasa, what a tear-jerking moment. Mirai is left without her older brother, like a cold coffin enclosed.

Travel to the ends of the Earth, you Dr. Stone pirates! Search for that One Piece!

The end of the Stone Wars, and simultaneously the Prologue of Dr. Stone. TO BE CONTINUED...

Season 3 already greenlit, so we can expect more to come.

https://twitter.com/animetv_jp/status/1375001248529846272
KANLen09Mar 25, 2021 8:35 AM
Mar 25, 2021 7:33 AM

Apr 2020
Season 1 was already really good and this one was even better.
Highest 9/10 I can give. Hoping S3 is even better.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 25, 2021 7:53 AM

Feb 2019
Man, what a finale. Gotta thank TMS for the amazing job they did on Dr. Stone S2. 11 episodes was the perfect amount for pacing, tension and action.

Senku and Tsukasa’s final conversation was done really well, the OST really heightened the emotion of that moment. Tsukasa entrusting his future to Senku was simply beautiful.

This really is the end of the beginning, the real Dr. Stone starts in s3 and I can’t wait to see petrification island and beyond animated.

Edit: season 3 confirmed!! Lets gooo
Marinate1016Mar 25, 2021 7:59 AM
Mar 25, 2021 7:53 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like there's no other way to save Tsukasa than to petrify him. Everyone's at peace finally. Everyone's helping in raising the civilization back to where it was. And now Senku and the gang are on a journey. And that was the prologue to Dr. Stone. The real fun begins now.
Great season overall. Enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to the 3rd season.
Mar 25, 2021 8:01 AM

Dec 2014
Great finale.

Senkuu putting Tsukasa into cold sleep was a pretty emotional scene.

Mega hype when Senkuu said they were going to travel across the world and build a ship. Half expected some kind of One Piece reference or parody just for fun but I guess the pirate costumes are good enough.

Overall, absolutely fantastic season again. The Stone Wars were exhilarating and immensely fun to watch. I really should go back and continue the manga but given how good the anime adaptation is, maybe I'll just wait for a S3. I genuinely do love all the science moments in this show where they showcase how far humanity has come over thousands of years and just how many things we take for granted in today's world.

9/10
Mar 25, 2021 8:04 AM

Aug 2018
I normally prefer manga over anime, but this adaptation was really good! They even kept all the little cartoony stuff the characters sometimes do, and the music and sfx were also great. As for the story, well it's Dr. Stone so it's fantastic, especially the stone wars arc this season covered. This season is a 10/10 for me, can't wait for season 3!
Mar 25, 2021 8:04 AM

Jul 2020
Solid season on the whole. Felt bad for tsukasa but thats the way the cookie crumbles I guess, especially when you consider the limited time he got with his sister
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 25, 2021 8:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very emotional ending for the anime with that Tsukasa and Senku scene... now it seems like the next arc is gonna be One Piece like? Oh damn I really can't wait, and there is written "to be continued" at the end so it's a confirmation I suppose, it's gonna be great, I loved this season to be honest, even though it had only 11 eps all the episodes were incredible.
Mar 25, 2021 8:06 AM

Jan 2015
So bots weren’t happy with giving tons of 1s to Re:Zero’s finale, now also to Dr.Stone? Lmao
Someone got no life
Mar 25, 2021 8:09 AM

Oct 2017
Really emotional finale, Senku and Tsukasa's final conversation made me tear up a bit. It's finally time to learn the truth behind the petrification beam and for that they need to go to the other side of the world using a ship. Now this will be exciting.

Once again a great season from Dr.Stone. It was only 11 episodes this time but hopefully next time it'll be longer. Looking forward to season 3. Till then, sayonara~
Mar 25, 2021 8:12 AM

Jan 2009
damn that made me tear up until next time Tsukasa

now get hype for Ryusui
Mar 25, 2021 8:16 AM
Jul 2018
pretty nice ending episode, sad that tsukasa has to get frozen but this was actually a great outcome in the end. looking forward to see more of the advancements of senku and the science kingdom and cant wait to see them sailing the seas. also, wonder who that statue at the end was, could there be something to that guy..? overall this season was pretty decent, i'd say a 5-6/10.
Mar 25, 2021 8:22 AM

Apr 2019
pretty cool second season overall, was pretty enjoyable and i look forward to seeing them explore the world and make technological advancements now that the war is over.

Mar 25, 2021 8:23 AM

Sep 2019
Goodbye Tsukasa, hope to see you again someday.

9/10 for this season, it was great.
Mar 25, 2021 8:25 AM
Sep 2015
This episode is so good and so sad! Senkuu has to be very stressed this time because he has to rely on not just a cutting edge technology, but a bleeding edge. You can search more on keyword "Cryonics", there are handful companies that offer this service, but without petrification beam like in anime, the chance is nearly zero, And nearly zero in real-life means nearly zero, not "we still have hope if it's not zero" like in anime.

Interestingly if Senkuu is really aim to reach a space age within his lifetime, Cryonics is required. I hope Dr. Stone will be long enough for that to happen.

Anyway, can I sleep with Tsukasa in that refrigerator? I promise I won't do anything to him! Just something, not anything ;)
Mar 25, 2021 8:26 AM

Oct 2009
I'm usually not a fan of such speedy emotional rollercoasters, but this was so nicely handled, and actually still wrapped up in positive overtones, that I really don't have anything to nitpick. Plus, the production quality's been absolutely phenomenal again, but then that's been consistent throughout the season (both seasons, really), which is rather rare these days, so double kudos there - it definitely helps as well.

Senkuu could so easily have been a single-minded, one dimensional, obsessed "mad scientist" guy, but he's been given so many little details that he's really grown into a complex character. And this time, that final convo with Tsukasa and then the reaction to his passing away... man. I was lost for words. Bloody brilliant.

Definitely can't wait for season 3, like, holy hell, two seasons's worth of detour to get back to investigating the main thing that's started it all.... who even does that??? Lmao.

And I'm just really curious: what's with all the 1s in the scores?...
Mar 25, 2021 8:36 AM

Sep 2018
yellowheartren said:

And I'm just really curious: what's with all the 1s in the scores?...

Bots. It started yesterday with ReZero i guess every new ep discussion is a target.
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 25, 2021 8:41 AM

Oct 2009
Farmaceut said:
Bots. It started yesterday with ReZero i guess every new ep discussion is a target.

Ugh. Well that should be dealt with. Scoring/ranking is bad enough on here without those. Thanks for the heads-up!
Mar 25, 2021 8:41 AM

Apr 2014
Man. I really wanted to tear up so badly. Glad to see that an organ is something that Senku cannot even save. Though there is one way how to do it. Now it is all or nothing to travel around the world to find a way to save Tsukasa. Though putting him in a cold cryogenic sleep until then asking him to wait. This is going to be one hell of a journey. No matter how long it takes they will find a way to save him. I hope so. Overall I give this an 8/10. Hope season 3 will come soon. Though I do not mind waiting a long time to get prepared since there must a lot of material to be used for the next season. If we are almost caught up to the manga then I am better off waiting. No matter how long it will take. I will wait.
Mar 25, 2021 8:52 AM

May 2020
I never thought I'd cry for Tsukasa T^T
Mar 25, 2021 8:54 AM

May 2020
What a finale, all the season was great.

I'm ready for more Dr Stone!

Man, these bots are kinda ass...
Mar 25, 2021 8:58 AM

Sep 2018
yellowheartren said:
Farmaceut said:

Ugh. Well that should be dealt with. Scoring/ranking is bad enough on here without those. Thanks for the heads-up!

No problem, i was really suprised ahen i saw it here. I thought it was only on ReZero but i guess not.
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 25, 2021 8:59 AM
Oct 2014
Cryogenic freezer is bs. People turning into stone is one thing but this is going too far. Author is taking too many liberties especially since Senku prides himself on using science and not magic
Mar 25, 2021 9:02 AM

Aug 2013
Too bad Senku had to put Tsukasa to cold-sleep. His last moment with Senku before sleeping was really emotional. And his sister, Mirai, has to wait for him till he is cured. :(

Well, this was an enjoyable season. Really loved it and I can't wait for the third season that was announced. A long wait but one that is worth it.

Mar 25, 2021 9:07 AM

Jan 2018
I already can't wait for what's coming next. It's going to be epic!
Mar 25, 2021 9:14 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Dude, that finale was better than I anticipated. The scene with the freezer and the one with the cast in pirate suits just filled me up with so much emotion. Other than that, while this season didn't impact me as hard as the first one, it was filled with a lot of character, good animation and atmosphere.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how and when they will adapt the later arcs, especially the current one on the manga. In the mean time, anime viewers only keep in mind the guy in the very last shot.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 25, 2021 9:15 AM

Jan 2020
This episode was straight up hype!!!!
Mar 25, 2021 9:16 AM

Oct 2017
What an incredible finale had everything I wanted and still that ending scene. One of the best characters ever created in history will finally make his debut in animation.

Let's f-word go! I really want to see the whole group gathered.
ChanbaraMar 25, 2021 9:21 AM
Mar 25, 2021 9:19 AM
Mar 2015
The war is over Time to take on the petrification machine
Mar 25, 2021 9:25 AM
Mar 2016
q1w2e3r4t5 said:
Cryogenic freezer is bs. People turning into stone is one thing but this is going too far. Author is taking too many liberties especially since Senku prides himself on using science and not magic

mf it's a SHOUNEN. why are you taking it so serious
Mar 25, 2021 9:43 AM

Oct 2017
I may or may not have teared up when tsukasa died... and senku talking to himself knowing that tsukasa had passed really broke my heart.

excited to see what season 3 has in store!! looks like they'll be traveling across the world in order to learn how to petrify tsukasa's body. can't believe this is just the beginning of the story!!!
Mar 25, 2021 9:48 AM

May 2013
Hopefully Tsukasa get's revived I want to see him interact with Senku and the others
how will the Ishigami villagers interact with Tsukasa I can't wait anymore I'll have to read the manga.
Mar 25, 2021 9:48 AM

Mar 2020
A strong finale! It was a fun ride with lots of twist and turns especially the last few episodes.

Well this marks the end of the Stone Wars. Can't wait to see how far Senku's science will go in the third season!
Mar 25, 2021 9:51 AM

Sep 2019
I really liked Tsukasa and Senku's scene in this episode. Felt bad for his sister.

The last few episodes have been really good but others were just fine. I liked the first season more.

Mar 25, 2021 10:03 AM
Feb 2019
Why did so many people hate this episode wtf
Mar 25, 2021 10:06 AM

Jun 2014
The freezer scene with Tsukasa and Senku's last conversation was more emotional than I expected it to be. Not even Senku can create something that would miraculously save Tsukasa's life. Looks like things are just getting started, with them going to the other side of the world to learn about the petrification so they can save Tsukasa. This was another good season of Dr. Stone, can't wait for the next!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 25, 2021 10:11 AM
Aug 2018
Porzio said:

The same thing happened with re:zero, some people just have too much free time.
Mar 25, 2021 10:12 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit! thats a huge number of people hating it..
man.. it was such a good episode.. i really hope that Tsukasa remains dead.. just to feel something..
Can't wait for the next season!
Mar 25, 2021 10:12 AM
Apr 2016
Senku "I can t use magic"
Also Senku "Let s freeze Tsukasa so he becomes immortal"
Mar 25, 2021 10:30 AM

Aug 2020
I am really sad that Tsukasa passed but I think he would be resurrected in the coolest moment in the next season. Hyped for the next season
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 25, 2021 10:32 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty good finale.

Overall, not as good as the first season but still quite an enjoyable ride.

SerafosApr 2, 10:35 PM
Mar 25, 2021 10:34 AM
Apr 2016
Wait, so you can revive literally dead people by turning them into a stone?
Mar 25, 2021 10:39 AM

Jan 2021
Episodes 10 and 11 were great!
ep 10-5/5
ep 11- 4/5

I feel like this season's pacing was really off. Perhaps it was because they only had 11 episodes to make it, but I don't think they should be able to make tanks in 1 episode and stuff. It just made them way too overpowered. Season 1 for me was a 7 but season 2 just kills the pacing imo so I gave it a 6. Everything kinda just got boring.
Mar 25, 2021 10:40 AM
Feb 2019
Luis_Enrique1 said:
Porzio said:

The same thing happened with re:zero, some people just have too much free time.

Oh, these people lmao
Mar 25, 2021 10:43 AM
Feb 2019
q1w2e3r4t5 said:

I think you got it wrong: Tsukasa died and his body was frozen in order to preserve it. Ofc there’s a “magica/sci-fi” element in this story, the petrification ray, and ofc he can take liberties with that, he invented it lol
Mar 25, 2021 10:44 AM

Jun 2015
I'm glad they didn't disappoint in the last episode, it was actually very close to the manga. The feels, too
And looks like we're having a Season 3!
For everyone willing to hop into the manga train, starting from chapter 84 is fine!
Mar 25, 2021 11:00 AM

Aug 2019
really liked that conversation between the two of them, and I really hope this bot spamming episodes with 1s doesn’t become a new thing
Mar 25, 2021 11:34 AM
Oct 2016
The stone wars have concluded! Senku and the Kingdom of Science prevailed against Tsukasa and his Kingdom of Might! We got to see the glorious conclusion to this arc across this single cour. It is a bit of a downer to have it be so short but this season did wrap up the complete arc from season one nicely. Having the rivalry between Senku and Tsukasa finished after these thirty plus episodes. As the title suggests this does mark the end of the pseudo prologue got Dr Stone. I loved this second season building upon everything we've had in the first while introducing new characters and storylines. Senku, Chrome and Gen forging their pact. The construction of the cell phone and tank. Lots of great moments like battling Tsukasa and Hyoga, reviving Mirai, thr heartfelt freezing of Tsukasa. I'd say this season had it all in spades, anyone whom enjoyed season one should love where this second season went. I absolutely did. Senku is a fun time every moment hes on screen and it's interesting to see what he will come up with next to science his way out of a situation. The heartfelt moments were dialed up even more than in season one. The bond between Tsukasa and Senku grew tremendously now that theyre working together. Learning more about Tsukasa with his backstory and motivations reveled. It was all around amazing with TMS striking gold once again with their adaptation of the manga. Glad that season three has been announced right away!! Excited to see a the exploration arc animated next!!

93/100
Mar 25, 2021 11:35 AM
Oct 2016
Yo where are the admins at???? Do they seriously not care about people bombing this voting????
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.