Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2020 12:50 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, Adachi was mega cute this episode. It was so sad seeing her cry during that phone call.

I wonder what happens in the last ep, does Shimamura reject Adachi? I hope not. Planning to pick up the light novel series if there is no season 2.
Dec 18, 2020 4:26 PM

Sep 2018
man what a good episode. determined adachi is so cute and so likeable too. maybe the forture teller was a bit of a deus ex machina/cheap way to transform her behaviour, but it didnt bother me. even if we dont get a confession in the finale, this will absolutely have been my favorite anime this season and i will go read all the rest of the light novels.
Dec 18, 2020 5:06 PM

Dec 2018
This is suppose to be a romance. But it take two to tango and Shimamura have emotions like she was a fucking rock. And that is a insult towards the rock because a rook is more capable to show emotions then she is!! She comes out as extremely cold IMO and I have really start to dislike her. Or may it be that she is thickheaded, and dont understand that Sakura loves her. I mean she said "Does Adachi not only want me as her big sister, but also her mother" NO she wants YOU. If you wasn't so fucking self-absorbed all the time you should have notice by now!

I feel so sorry for my lesbian angel Sakura .She deserves so much better. My little princess have done noting wrong. I blame it ALL on miss inner dialogue

Anime! I wanted a lesbian romance but even LL have more romance then you have.And by god this start to piss me off. All of your goddamn points have been removed for now.One last chance I want something big in the last episode

Yuri-CrusaderDec 18, 2020 5:16 PM
Dec 18, 2020 7:33 PM

Jul 2012
What a heartwarming episode. Adachi is so freakin' cute, and I'm glad that she's able to move forward and talk to Shimamura, who's pretty much her only friend as far as I can tell. I did not expect Adachi to go to the fortune teller and she gave Adachi some confidence to more along and not run away. I have to admit that Shimamura was my favorite at the early part of the anime mainly because of her seiyuu Miku Itou, but I've actually been liking Adachi more and more each episode because she's been relatable to me considering how introverted, yet likable she actually is. I cannot wait for the last episode next week!
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Dec 18, 2020 10:32 PM

Jul 2016
SilentCaay said:
SouthRzVa said:
So yeah, episode 11 and I still have no clue as for why Yashiro is even included in this story.

She's basically the author's mascot. There was an extremely similar character also named Yashiro in Denpa Onna. I don't think she actually exhibited anything supernatural in that series but she was equally useless to the plot.

Interesting. I'm not one to say how an author should write their stories but I seriously wonder why doing this. Denpa Onna at least has the "sci-fi" tag but here, it sure looks jarring to have a little "astronaut" wandering around.

Anyways, thanks for the info.
Dec 19, 2020 8:51 AM

Sep 2017
Big unhealthy relationship vibes. I mean it's always kinda been like that, but Adachi is exceptionally unstable this episode.
Dec 19, 2020 5:57 PM

Mar 2019
Tragedy is close...

Sadness is upon us...

And the Last Episode is coming...

PS: i need a spin-off of my favorite little astronaut.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 20, 2020 1:55 AM

Apr 2020
Glad to see Adachi not running anymore, and she is now more courageous towards Adachi
Dec 20, 2020 5:14 PM

Sep 2009
Anyone knows, who voiced the "fortune-teller"?
Dec 21, 2020 5:50 AM

Oct 2008
d'awwwww Adachi cried because of Shmamura...in a good way of course!
5/5.

Dec 23, 2020 5:49 AM

Jan 2020
2077 said:
adachi is was so damn cute in this episode!! hopefully we get a second season cause one more episode isnt gonna be enough :<

Same here. We probably won't get one, though, considering the show isn't very popular. This makes me really sad to be honest. :-(
Dec 23, 2020 8:51 AM
Jul 2019
I really don't know how theyre gonna finish the anime with one more ep really. this was a rly cute ep though and the visuals were really pretty but I still don't know the purpouse of the astronout girl.
Dec 23, 2020 1:11 PM
Jun 2017
I see so many people saying shimamura doesnt have feelings for adachi.... Then what the heck is her black and white to collor rose pedals everytime adachi shows up last episodes if not a start to something unthinkable beautiful? Like seriously....
Dec 23, 2020 5:23 PM

Dec 2016
ProofByColor said:
Big unhealthy relationship vibes. I mean it's always kinda been like that, but Adachi is exceptionally unstable this episode.

Both are, Shimamura can't create any real attachments while Adachi marinates in her self doubt and self conscious.

Honestly it would be interesting psychological anime.
Or I think at least full potential could be shown in western live-action tv series (like on Netflix) because they wouldn't be afraid to explore lesbian relationship and cute factore wouldn't be so prominent.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 25, 2020 9:56 AM

Dec 2008
Shimamura x Adachi pair is very good. But I also have a thought that I wouldn't mind Adachi x Tarumi with Shimamura finding someone new.
Dec 25, 2020 6:12 PM
May 2020
Throughout this anime, I am slowly disliking Shimamura more and more. She doesn't seem to really care about the relationship between her and Adachi. The worst was the last episode when she was admitting she was waiting for Adachi to make the move and get her back. Adachi's back must be so broken from carrying this relationship.

The scene with the phone call and Adachi crying when Shimamura said she cared about her :'). So cute!!
Dec 29, 2020 1:21 AM

Aug 2017
Nice to see that Adachi's making some moves

Shimamura should have understood by now about Adachi's feelings.

Well, it's the last episode next.... I wonder if we're gonna get a confession xD!?

Dec 29, 2020 6:05 PM

Mar 2009
These last couple of episodes are all over the place.
Dec 30, 2020 9:05 PM

Aug 2019
ah shit, that was good. Honestly who would of guessed that the last person to boost Adachi's self-confidence, would be that of an illegal fortune teller at the back of the mall xD Nah but fr, i mean for like 10£ she did a lot of good, really helped Adachi with her self confidence, she broke through and engaged with Shimamura again. Ok but now i actually want an episode solely on the fortune teller, forget the space alien girl, you had me at a fortune teller with similarities to that of a certain green haired cat that finishes her sentences with "nya~" and runs from officials.

That scene of Adachi giving Shimamura a big warm hug was good for my heart i have to say, very sweet.
However, ngl i think "a bit possessive" is a slight understatement about Adachi, i'm pretty sure she's as possessive as it gets when regarding Shimamura. I mean i'm pretty sure Shimamura said it herself, when talking Adachi, she seems to have literally "chosen the path where she doesn't need anyone else" except i guess Shimamura.

1 episode left, and that ending got me suspenseful.
Jan 3, 2021 3:56 PM
Apr 2020
This is toxic behaviour - if I was the Shimura girl I'd be concerned I have an obsessed stalker.
Jan 4, 2021 4:28 AM

Sep 2020
This episode was good. I like that adachi finally had some growth and actually began to build up her own self-confidence. However, I would have liked a different route to Adachi builiding it up. Isntead of because of a coincidence that fortune teller just so happened to be where she was and that a book just so happens to be where she sits. I am still really happy for her tho!
Apr 13, 2021 10:37 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Maybe to Shimamura relationships with Adachi weren't anything special.. Who knows.. Just that in general Shimamura isn't too interested in people..
"Knowing future isn't important.. Wishing for things in the future is.." Well.. I kind of maybe more agree than disagree, I guess.. Many of the times, knowing, what you want - is very important.. Like how, ok, Shimamura doesn't approach you.. But if you want to be together with Shimamura.. If you'll say this to yourself, you want this.. Then you'll head to the thing you want in one way or another yourself.. What Adachi and did in the end..
But it's not like it's easy to decide for yourself, what you wanna.. Sometimes it's just better not to put in too many time and everything in relationship which you don't really want that much, or doesn't give you that much, or some other things.. So depends, really.. Every person decides for himself, what he wants in all things.. Not deciding is also one of the ways, really.. And wouldn't say it's a bad way as well, really.. Maybe you never really truly wanted that thing.. Or many other things.. But depends, yeah..
Apr 19, 2021 4:48 PM

Sep 2011
Adachi is too possessive again... but I really hope she can grow out of this phase of hers, both for her and Shimamura's sake. This wouldn't be too healthy in the long run.
I expected the keychain thing to be a source of drama, but I guess not, or at least not yet.
Jun 8, 2021 1:51 PM

Nov 2013
Shimamura is cold-hearted bitch. I'm dissapointed in her.
She knew that Adachi is socially awkward and still she didn't help her and she was just sitting at her ass and waiting when Adachi makes first step.
Adachi deserves better partner like Nagafuji for example.
Jun 23, 2021 2:01 PM

Apr 2018
Damn why are dogs always so cute in animes..The weird fortune girl looks cute as hell for some reason lol. Wholesome episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 21, 2021 12:24 AM

Feb 2020
That fortune-teller was pretty amusing, but she also managed to boost Adachi's confidence a bit which is great.

I felt for Adachi when she broke down crying during their phone call. Poor girl. :(

SerafosJan 5, 8:25 AM
Jan 29, 2023 9:45 PM

Jun 2014
Adachi now appears to be back in Shimamura's life, but Adachi fears losing Shimamura again. Adachi sounds a bit greedy and possessive, but as a person with nobody else in her life, her feelings are very human.

One more episode left. Will Adachi finally be able to confess her feelings?

May 6, 2023 10:09 PM

Feb 2023
Shimamura was a gaslighting little b!tch to Adachi this whole episode...I almost cried :-(
I am so mad at Shimamura for acting like Adachi started the problem by being "jealous" Like, bruh, the poor girl is 1.)  madly in love with you, and 2.) seems to be very introverted and shy. She felt like she was losing her only friend and didn't know how to deal with that.
I get that Shimamura just DGAF, but how hard would it have been for her to make Adachi feel included. How does Shimamura completely ignore her to the point where she feels like no one cares about her, and the gaslight her so she thinks it's her fault. Even strictly as a friend, thats a sh!tty thing to do to someone.
BlueBullet178May 6, 2023 10:21 PM
Dec 8, 2023 5:21 AM
Oct 2023
When it needed it most, Adachi and Shimamura gets its first solid episode since Episode Seven. It was a little all over the place, but it also got stronger as the episode moved along. The second half was MUCH stronger than the first. And for the most part, the phone call at the end was well done. Through 11 episodes, my rating is 6.72/10. One episode to go!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2020

113 by ChibiiBunii »»
Apr 18, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2020

132 by Phixiately »»
Feb 27, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2020

76 by Phixiately »»
Feb 1, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

69 by locke_ix »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2020

74 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Dec 8, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.