Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 27, 2018 6:55 AM

May 2012
Amazing episode. Best episode so far

allenjke said:
If this is what the NT awaits, i want to cry now already. There'll be so many characters and there's no way they will introduce them properly ...

Many of the new characters are actually not new. They appeared in Railgun S (2nd season). You probably did not watch it. And judging from the preview, it seems more characters from railgun will appear next episode also
Oct 27, 2018 7:00 AM

Jul 2012
thepath said:

allenjke said:
If this is what the NT awaits, i want to cry now already. There'll be so many characters and there's no way they will introduce them properly ...

Many of the new characters are actually not new. They appeared in Railgun S (2nd season). You probably did not watch it. And judging from the preview, it seems more characters from railgun will appear next episode also

I don't even know if you are trolling or what, i feel like most of the time i see your comments you are. FYI NT stands for New Testament and it's the continuation novel for Index. I don't know i should probably say like i didn't watch Index and Railgun to match your tempo, something like that.
Oct 27, 2018 7:02 AM
Jun 2017
omg this is y i hate rushed project
all the hate for its bad cg, no blur motion, and lame ass keyanimation .etc
it just shame to think that they'll not goin to fix this in blu ray...
Oct 27, 2018 7:05 AM

May 2012
allenjke said:
thepath said:

I don't even know if you are trolling or what, i feel like most of the time i see your comments you are. FYI NT stands for New Testament and it's the continuation novel for Index. I don't know i should probably say like i didn't watch Index and Railgun to match your tempo, something like that.

Oh sorry I did not read you comment probably. I read it so fast and I thought you are complaining about new character in this particular episode
Oct 27, 2018 7:52 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
hazarddex said:
after reading the interview i saw not a single mention of him saying the series was for the baths.

Actually that baths thing was from the Twitter post (Forgot if it was from Nishikiori or the official Toaru Project's account, though), he posting a tweet about "When you talk about Index series, you will thinking of having bath." or something like that.

As for the interview....

"Yoshino calls Kamachi a sadist for some of the difficult-to-animate things he puts in his novels."

And yet somehow the manga adaptation and the Chinese MMO game are did way better job at adapt those screens than the anime does lol, this is just an excuse to not gonna try to think how to handles these difficult-to-animate screens in the anime. (I can't believe I actually praise that Chinese MMO game despite it's garbage gacha system and being forced you to pay real moneys to get character like Kakine or Hamazura to be purchasable on gacha system).

Eh I wouldn't really say that, as much as I like playing the game right now the anime does have it beat for its OT15 adaptation. Really the best thing game is best at is doing stuff like Dummy Izzard which is skipped by both manga and anime(manga skips the entire volume infact).

Also I don't know who told you that you needed to pay money to get characters like Kakine and Hamazura considering neither of them are currently released and have only been playable in the test server. On top of that Hamazura is of the lowest rarity possible, while Kakine is a SSR chances are you can get him guaranteed like you could Arisa by having some dosh saved up. I have everyone currently released in the game except for the collabs and SSR Mikoto because I don't really want em and I couldn't pay money even if I wanted to as I'm not Chinese.

allenjke said:

There's not much to introduce when the novel itself didn't really do that at all either. NT4 will be a similar case, I really don't see the problem with what they did here. OT15 by design is supposed to be chaotic.
Oct 27, 2018 7:55 AM

Jul 2015
Battle Royale is finally here aaaand...I'm so confused lol. Even thought I read the novel a couple of years ago I still didn't get much of what was happening. Again, pace was terrible even for light novel readers and it's still more problematic for anime watchers only.

By the way there was some questions regarding ITEM when watching the episode yesterday with my brother (novel reader as well, couldn't remember some details). Has Mugino and co. appeared before, not counting Railgun S2?
-Koga-Oct 27, 2018 7:59 AM
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 27, 2018 8:01 AM
Oct 2018
-Koga- said:
Battle Royale is finally here aaaand...I'm so confused lol. Even thought I read the novel a couple of years ago I still didn't get much of what was happening. Again, pace was terrible even for light novel readers and it's still more problematic for anime watchers only.

By the way there was some questions regarding ITEM when watching the episode yesterday with my brother (novel reader as well, couldn't remember some details). Has Mugino and co. appeared before, not counting Railgun S2?

No, the only one in that side of things that's appeared before was just Hamazura, Mugino and ITEM's first appearance is in this novel.
Oct 27, 2018 8:10 AM

Aug 2010
DarkLunacy said:
Just remembered what I didn't like about Index/Railgun, that everyone is connected but no one has idea of what the others are doing or is happening.

Well it's a extremely heavy world building series. Particularly in the novel the world is very vivid, just like in real life there's no way you'll know what's happening everywhere at the same time, even if you know everyone or has some sort of connection with everyone else.

-Koga- said:

Not in Index, no.
AiHikariOct 27, 2018 8:13 AM
Oct 27, 2018 8:14 AM

Jul 2015
Tiau said:
-Koga- said:

No, the only one in that side of things that's appeared before was just Hamazura, Mugino and ITEM's first appearance is in this novel.

No wonder why he was kinda lost at their introduction. He hasn't watched Railgun, though he was familiar with Mugino and ITEM but that didn't help that much.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 27, 2018 8:24 AM

Jul 2012
Tiau said:

allenjke said:

There's not much to introduce when the novel itself didn't really do that at all either. NT4 will be a similar case, I really don't see the problem with what they did here. OT15 by design is supposed to be chaotic.

I feel like the Baggage city arc and Agitate halation will be complete disaster, if Agitate halation even will be animated (i feel like it might be just skipped). Waiting a bit to see how at least British Royal arc will turn out. Named the arcs, don't think it's much of a spoiler.
Oct 27, 2018 8:35 AM
Oct 2018
-Koga- said:
Tiau said:

No wonder why he was kinda lost at their introduction. He hasn't watched Railgun, though he was familiar with Mugino and ITEM but that didn't help that much.

Well, to be fair their introduction into the entire franchise is in this very arc. It's just they didn't exactly have a grand introduction. Hamazura,Mugino and Rikou is the real meat of this. Saiai and Frenda don't really do a whole lot here, but that's because ITEM is just treated as mere side-minor(for some of them) characters in their debut.
Oct 27, 2018 8:41 AM

Jul 2016
Tiau said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

And yet somehow the manga adaptation and the Chinese MMO game are did way better job at adapt those screens than the anime does lol, this is just an excuse to not gonna try to think how to handles these difficult-to-animate screens in the anime. (I can't believe I actually praise that Chinese MMO game despite it's garbage gacha system and being forced you to pay real moneys to get character like Kakine or Hamazura to be purchasable on gacha system).

Eh I wouldn't really say that, as much as I like playing the game right now the anime does have it beat for its OT15 adaptation. Really the best thing game is best at is doing stuff like Dummy Izzard which is skipped by both manga and anime(manga skips the entire volume infact).

Also I don't know who told you that you needed to pay money to get characters like Kakine and Hamazura considering neither of them are currently released and have only been playable in the test server. On top of that Hamazura is of the lowest rarity possible, while Kakine is a SSR chances are you can get him guaranteed like you could Arisa by having some dosh saved up. I have everyone currently released in the game except for the collabs and SSR Mikoto because I don't really want em and I couldn't pay money even if I wanted to as I'm not Chinese..

I haven't play OT15 storyline yet on the game (I'm just and stuck on first chapter of Daihasei arc due to how OP Index was and my characters' level is too low). Well I'm just comparing the C-Document Arc, since BR just started in this episode so it's no fair to comparing this arc so soon.

I was actually disappointed a bit that Terra's death screen was skipped in the game, though.

As for the game, oh really? That does explains why character like Kakine is nowhere to be seen in-game roster so far. I make that assuming because that's how 80% of China games was handled (Being to lock some asset on paywall and you're forced to pay money to just simply become stronger).

On a side note, wow you actually get almost all characters in-game so far? I tried so hard to uses the gacha system and yet all the best I can get was just Mugino.
MahiaErebeaNegiOct 27, 2018 8:49 AM
Oct 27, 2018 8:55 AM
Oct 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Tiau said:

Also I don't know who told you that you needed to pay money to get characters like Kakine and Hamazura considering neither of them are currently released and have only been playable in the test server. On top of that Hamazura is of the lowest rarity possible, while Kakine is a SSR chances are you can get him guaranteed like you could Arisa by having some dosh saved up. I have everyone currently released in the game except for the collabs and SSR Mikoto because I don't really want em and I couldn't pay money even if I wanted to as I'm not Chinese..

I haven't play OT15 storyline yet on the game (I'm just and stuck on first chapter of Daihasei arc due to how OP Index was and my characters' level is too low). Well I'm just comparing the C-Document Arc, since BR just started in this episode so it's no fair to comparing this arc so soon.

I was actually disappointed a bit that Terra's death screen was skipped in the game, though.

As for the game, oh really? That does explains why character like Kakine is nowhere to be seen in-game roster so far. I make that assuming because that's how 80% of China games was handled (Being to lock some asset on paywall and you're forced to pay money to just simply become stronger).

On a side note, wow you actually get almost all characters in-game so far? I tried so hard to uses the gacha system and yet all the best I can get was just Mugino.

There's a discord server on the reddit page that has a bunch of people playing the game, they can help you with that. Index is a tough boss if you don't know how to deal with her. Most people beat OT14 around level 35-45. Skill matters a lot more than levels imo.
Terra's death was probably not shown because heavy censorship rules against that kind of stuff that or they might've kept it back to pad out a different volume one one thing that's in the files but no used is also the Mikoto phone call.
But yes, Kakine Misaki Saiai Hamazura Etzali etc aren't playable yet. But they do start releasing next week since that's when the Index 3 update hits and yeah a lot of characters are also grindable, Mugino for example can be easily acquired if you were in a guild, you can also get Misaka Imouto,Index, Tsuchi, Kazakiri, Awaki, Oriana and Agnese for free as well.
Oct 27, 2018 10:49 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm excited to see more of this Kakine guy and his inevitable showdown with Accelerator (Whom I cannot wait to reunite with KAWAII LAST ORDER)

But wow, I almost forgot about that girl with the lasers from Railgun S lol, was nice to see her again (I don't remember any of those other people that she was with though xD)

Other than that, this episode kinda felt weird to me, it was like a lot of things were happening all that once and some things kinda went over my head....I think I got the gist of what this arc is supposed to be about though
Oct 27, 2018 12:47 PM

Apr 2015
There's a lot going on tbh, not sure if I grasped all of it. So now there's an organization called SCHOOL. So many organizations... And one organization returns with Hamazura being part of it now.

Tsuchimikado, sure travels fast going to France and back to academy city like it's nothing.

Hopefully the next episodes will clear a bit up for this anime only watcher.
Oct 27, 2018 2:58 PM

Feb 2010
CeddyyBearr said:

Tsuchimikado, sure travels fast going to France and back to academy city like it's nothing.

eh hem

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Supersonic_Passenger_Plane

"It can go from Japan to Western Europe in about 2 hours."
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 27, 2018 3:09 PM

Dec 2008
I feel just the opposite-I've always loved this franchise because of the large cast and the usually rapid-fire progression of the story line.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Oct 27, 2018 4:39 PM

Apr 2015
hazarddex said:
CeddyyBearr said:

eh hem

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Supersonic_Passenger_Plane

"It can go from Japan to Western Europe in about 2 hours."

OH wow, I feel stupid for forgetting that....
Oct 27, 2018 5:23 PM

Oct 2018
Kaiser_Senpai said:
Railgun's director is a lot, like, a LOT better than Nishikiori, jeez..
I mean Index sold +15k in both seasons that's why this guy is still on charge... feelsbad.. 7 years to do something good and the production is hell rushed, this shouldn't be possible. Nishikiori is too bad, 0 contacts, 0 love for what's doing.. Whatever..
Yeah, Nagai is obviously the better director and has a good grasp on how action or comfy SoL scenes should look like. He also attracts a lot of talented directors and animators. Nishikiori on the other hand is a quite demanding director, especially when it comes to the background art of a show and thus not really liked among the staff. I also remember him saying, that the freelance animators on Index II being unreliable, in return these animators claimed that he is quite bad at staff management and the one responsible for the poor quality of Index II. So naturally, not a lot of talented folks would work with him after this.

This week's episode was outsourced to Studio Pastoral and had 9 animation directors, so it is pretty much a given that the episode would look bad. BDs will obviously fix a lot of the bad drawings, but that doesn't help much if your show is bad on a fundemental level (storyboard, direction, layout). BDs are just paint jobs after all.
MaceChanOct 27, 2018 5:28 PM
Oct 27, 2018 8:19 PM

Dec 2012
I don't know what just happened...
Oct 28, 2018 7:32 AM

Dec 2015
DarkSynopsis said:

go read the LN it's much better and you will understand , this volume is worth it , it's so good the anime adaptation is just bad
Oct 28, 2018 7:38 AM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
DarkSynopsis said:

go read the LN it's much better and you will understand , this volume is worth it , it's so good the anime adaptation is just bad

You wouldn't understand anything more than what the anime currently covered, unless you read ahead of what the anime currently covered which makes your point moot because obviously it would make less sense than the full story.
Oct 28, 2018 7:57 AM

Dec 2015
Tiau said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

You wouldn't understand anything more than what the anime currently covered, unless you read ahead of what the anime currently covered which makes your point moot because obviously it would make less sense than the full story.

really ? they didn't give any explanation to why ITEM is moving , they just said " they ignored our warning " why did they warn them ? why did they go to stop them ? they didn't say anything , in the LN hamazura went to steel a car for them and the woman that instruct ITEM called mugino and we knew why they were moving , in the anime they cut out all that conversation so the anime only viewers won't know anything , and when accelerator went to save monaka , they cut so much from the LN , it was just a small scene accel went and blow something and that's it , it was so stupid and rushed , and unabara didn't call group while they were in the car , he called accel when he was in that car he jumped in at the end of the episode , even if they wanted to make it early to save some time , unabara wasn't able to escape from block at that time he wanted to but he couldn't , there was always people around him so he wasn't able to be alone in the street like the anime showed , and if he was able to escape from them and call accel while he was in the street why he didn't just escape ? it wasn't like that in the LN :/ and at the beginning when GROUP went to that apartment after it's destruction they found everything in 1 second like if they knew everything , so stupid tbh , and there's the awful animation and more and more , the episode wasn't good at all
Tsukumo_YuumaOct 28, 2018 9:16 AM
Oct 28, 2018 8:00 AM

Oct 2018
Too much happening, but anyway Accelerator is back!
Oct 28, 2018 8:08 AM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Tiau said:

really ? they didn't give any explanation to why ITEM is moving , they just said " they ignored our warning " why did they warn them ? why did they go to stop them ? they didn't say anything , in the LN hamazura went to steel a car for them and the woman that instruct ITEM called mugino and we knew why they were moving , in the anime they cut out all that conversation so the anime only viewers won't know anything , and when accelerator went to save monaka , they cut so much from the LN , it was just a small scene accel went and blow something and that's it , it was so stupid and rushed , and unabara didn't call group while they were in the car , he called accel when he was in that car he jumped in at the end of the episode , even if they wanted to make it early to save some time , unabara wasn't able to escape from block at that time he wanted to but he couldn't , there was always people around him so he wasn't able to be alone in the street like the anime showed , and if he was able to escape from them and call accel while he was in the street why he didn't just escape ? it wasn't like that in the LN :/ and at the beginning they didn't say that unabara was in Management apartment , how the anime viewers will know ? and when GROUP went to that apartment after it's destruction they found everything in 1 second like if they knew everything , so stupid tbh , and there's the awful animation and more and more , the episode wasn't good at all

You really should use some formatting. And no you should probably rewatch, because they actually did explain why they’re moving against school and the message from their instructor was actually apart of the text, one that also explained what happened with Monaka, though you can blame subs for that. But what actually went down between them(and as a result, the fate of the sniper) wasn’t explained in the LN either. How they acquired their cars wouldn’t have made it any easier to follow, Etzali also never left, you what? And they did tell the viewers why he was in the apartment, and tell me how exactly would spending more time on them trying to find the money would make the volume easier to understand at the beginning? You really didn’t answer anything.
Oct 28, 2018 8:09 AM

Apr 2013
Lots of Accelerator thats more like it.
Looking foward to Kakine's the Number 2 Level 5's Power: Dark Matter...
3 Level 5 involved in this incident so far, i hope they manage to make the action worthy of them.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Oct 28, 2018 8:44 AM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
I am disappointed they cut that Accelerator scene from the prologue. Novel readers, you know the one. Seven million yen, is all I will say. Nevermind, I have the memory of a goldfish, that's from a later one.

But thank fuck they kept what they did. Accelerator holding up a gun to Heaven Canceler for the schematics to his electrode. Hamazura's daring escape from Measure Heart, his line about being a hero falling from the sky, and her irritating Kakine by asking whether he has the ability to disguise himself as a young mother or a baby in a baby stroller. Accelerator hijacking the convertible driver like "yeah I just dropped in, DRIVE to the such and such" with a gun to him.

BATTLE ROYALE STAAAAATO~!
NumiOct 28, 2018 9:14 AM
Oct 28, 2018 8:57 AM

Dec 2015
Tiau said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

really ? they didn't give any explanation to why ITEM is moving , they just said " they ignored our warning " why did they warn them ? why did they go to stop them ? they didn't say anything , in the LN hamazura went to steel a car for them and the woman that instruct ITEM called mugino and we knew why they were moving , in the anime they cut out all that conversation so the anime only viewers won't know anything , and when accelerator went to save monaka , they cut so much from the LN , it was just a small scene accel went and blow something and that's it , it was so stupid and rushed , and unabara didn't call group while they were in the car , he called accel when he was in that car he jumped in at the end of the episode , even if they wanted to make it early to save some time , unabara wasn't able to escape from block at that time he wanted to but he couldn't , there was always people around him so he wasn't able to be alone in the street like the anime showed , and if he was able to escape from them and call accel while he was in the street why he didn't just escape ? it wasn't like that in the LN :/ and at the beginning they didn't say that unabara was in Management apartment , how the anime viewers will know ? and when GROUP went to that apartment after it's destruction they found everything in 1 second like if they knew everything , so stupid tbh , and there's the awful animation and more and more , the episode wasn't good at all

You really should use some formatting. And no you should probably rewatch, because they actually did explain why they’re moving against school and the message from their instructor was actually apart of the text, one that also explained what happened with Monaka, though you can blame subs for that. But what actually went down between them(and as a result, the fate of the sniper) wasn’t explained in the LN either. How they acquired their cars wouldn’t have made it any easier to follow, Etzali also never left, you what? And they did tell the viewers why he was in the apartment, and tell me how exactly would spending more time on them trying to find the money would make the volume easier to understand at the beginning? You really didn’t answer anything.

okay i downloaded GJM sub now and watched the part with the info hamzura sent to them , and the text didn't have anything about their instructor , it was just info about what happened to monaka , so when did they explain why ITEM is moving against SCHOOL ?
i didn't say that How they acquired their cars would have made it better , i just said that part about hamazura steeling the car cuz it was when the lady that tell them what to do called mugino
etzali wasn't with block when he called accel he was in the street , why he didn't escape at that time , if he was able to go far from them why did he stay with block ? in the ln he wanted to leave block but he couldn't because they were always around him , in the ln when he called he was hiding in a room and talked with low voice so it made sense
i didn't say spending more time in the searching will make it easier to understand , i said it was just a stupid a scene , like they knew where everything was and just got it in a second .
the episode was so rushed and so many scenes felt stupid
and sorry for the bad formatting i don't write in english frequently
Oct 28, 2018 8:59 AM
Oct 2018
Numi said:
I am disappointed they cut that Accelerator scene from the prologue. Novel readers, you know the one. Seven million yen, is all I will say.

If it’s what it think it is then I think you got the wrong arc, but I’d have to double check when I get home
Oct 28, 2018 9:13 AM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Tiau said:

If it’s what it think it is then I think you got the wrong arc, but I’d have to double check when I get home

Ah, you know what, you are absolutely right. It's apparently been so long since I last read those novels (2014 at the most recent) that I seem to have conflated a couple scenes from v15 and v19. Whoops! So there remains hope we get to see it.

And now I will be extremely thankful I was vague in my original comment, because I wouldn't want to accidentally spoil further novels for anime-only watchers.
Oct 28, 2018 9:17 AM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Tiau said:

okay i downloaded GJM sub now and watched the part with the info hamzura sent to them , and the text didn't have anything about their instructor , it was just info about what happened to monaka , so when did they explain why ITEM is moving against SCHOOL ?
i didn't say that How they acquired their cars would have made it better , i just said that part about hamazura steeling the car cuz it was when the lady that tell them what to do called mugino
etzali wasn't with block when he called accel he was in the street , why he didn't escape at that time , if he was able to go far from them why did he stay with block ? in the ln he wanted to leave block but he couldn't because they were always around him , in the ln when he called he was hiding in a room and talked with low voice so it made sense
i didn't say spending more time in the searching will make it easier to understand , i said it was just a stupid a scene , like they knew where everything was and just got it in a second .

https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/comments/9rkmuc/comment/e8iiua5 See this, someone already went though and noted the differences or explained some things that was in the anime(they called it a good adaptation too) the liaison conversation wouldn’t have told people anything new, as it was Mugino not listening to her when she was trying to tell them Monaka was being targeted by school(which the text did regardless)and decided going after school because she’s had unfinished business(exactly the same as the anime)
What I’m trying to tell you is that at this point in the novel you’ll be in the exact same place as in the anime.
Oct 28, 2018 10:15 AM

Dec 2015
Tiau said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/comments/9rkmuc/comment/e8iiua5 See this, someone already went though and noted the differences or explained some things that was in the anime(they called it a good adaptation too) the liaison conversation wouldn’t have told people anything new, as it was Mugino not listening to her when she was trying to tell them Monaka was being targeted by school(which the text did regardless)and decided going after school because she’s had unfinished business(exactly the same as the anime)
What I’m trying to tell you is that at this point in the novel you’ll be in the exact same place as in the anime.

i think you don't remember what did she said in the ln , the conversation was important
look https://imgur.com/a/2Y7IjLB
she was trying to tell her to go to district 5 and she told them what's their job , that didn't get mentioned in the anime we don't know what's ITEM job or why they try to stop SCHOOL
you say she went after them cuz she’s had unfinished business , what unfinished business ? in the anime they said they killed their sniper but didn't say why they tried to warn them or what's their profit from all of this
anyway there's more shit in the episode other than this
Oct 28, 2018 10:32 AM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Tiau said:

i think you don't remember what did she said in the ln , the conversation was important
she was trying to tell her to go to district 5 and she told them what's their job , that didn't get mentioned in the anime we don't know what's ITEM job or why they try to stop SCHOOL
you say she went after them cuz she’s had unfinished business , what unfinished business ? in the anime they said they killed their sniper but didn't say why they tried to warn them or what's their profit from all of this

You shot yourself in the foot because you didn’t get the point of that scene, she’s telling them to do SOMETHING ELSE and Mugino refused because she would rather go after SCHOOL. If you read the link posted this was already explained. The liaison did not tell them to attack SCHOOL, this was not apart of their job.

By the way, don’t ask about what’s going on in district 5, this is a spoiler for the next part
Oct 28, 2018 10:51 AM

Dec 2015
Tiau said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

You shot yourself in the foot because you didn’t get the point of that scene, she’s telling them to do SOMETHING ELSE and Mugino refused because she would rather go after SCHOOL. If you read the link posted this was already explained. The liaison did not tell them to attack SCHOOL, this was not apart of their job.

By the way, don’t ask about what’s going on in district 5, this is a spoiler for the next part

Sigh
I didn't say they went after SCHOOL cuz of that lady , the lady said what's item's job or roll here , mugino went for SCHOOL because they ignored the warning , but why did they warn them in the first place ? Doesn't get mentioned in the anime , they just did it , which the lady explained why in the conversation they did it because she told them to do and that's their job to eliminate the unrest in AC , how anime viewers supposed to know this ? Like i said in last comment we don't know why they tried to warn them , they didn't give any reason or explanation in the anime
I know the point of the conversation she tells them what to do , mugino refuses and then they agree to go after SCHOOL but there's important info within it ._.
And i read the ln so i won't ask
Oct 28, 2018 11:02 AM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Tiau said:

Sigh
I didn't say they went after SCHOOL cuz of that lady , the lady said what's item's job or roll here , mugino went for SCHOOL because they ignored the warning , but why did they warn them in the first place ? Doesn't get mentioned in the anime , they just did it , which the lady explained why in the conversation they did it because she told them to do and that's their job to eliminate the unrest in AC , how anime viewers supposed to know this ? Like i said in last comment we don't know why they tried to warn them , they didn't give any reason or explanation in the anime
I know the point of the conversation she tells them what to do , mugino refuses and then they agree to go after SCHOOL but there's important info within it ._.

When he did, Kinuhata spoke in surprise.
“Oh, this is that super plan of School’s. But I was super sure we had taken out their
assassination sniper three days ago...”
“They probably just hired a new one. Well, I suppose this means they ignored our
‘warning’.”
exactly from the novel and the scene is the exact same in the anime, the warning was them killing the old sniper, a incident we STILL have not had any new information on years later. There is no explanation that they missed, the liason conversation is irrelevant as we already know that ITEM is a group similar to GROUP and the others because Tsuchi literally said this before the commercial break. So I ask again, how would reading the LN TO this exact point, leave the readers any better off?
Oct 28, 2018 11:14 AM

Dec 2015
Tiau said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

Sigh

“Oh, this is that super plan of School’s. But I was super sure we had taken out their
“They probably just hired a new one. Well, I suppose this means they ignored our
‘warning’.”
exactly from the novel and the scene is the exact same in the anime, the warning was them killing the old sniper, a incident we STILL have not had any new information on years later. There is no explanation that they missed, the liason conversation is irrelevant as we already know that ITEM is a group similar to GROUP and the others because Tsuchi literally said this before the commercial break. So I ask again, how would reading the LN TO this exact point, leave the readers any better off?

Sigh , I'm tired from writing this much , just forget about it
Oct 28, 2018 11:20 AM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Tiau said:

‘warning’.”

Probably wouldn't be tired if you just had answered the question or you know, just read the post outlining everything the anime changed or in some cases added to.
I mean come on now, the plot is not harmed whatsoever here.
"SCHOOL,MEMBER,BLOCK and ITEM are like us"
the viewer already knows GROUP works for the board of directors to protect AC from harm.
Hamazura's text literally states they had to hire a new sniper to do the assassination attempt.
Mugino and Saiai then start talking about how they ignored their warning of killing the previous sniper, one does not need much more to piece together that they killed the sniper to prevent this assassination attempt. But now the problem for the viewer is not infact these specific occurrences, it is WHY these are all happening. And as of right now in either the novel or the anime it is not answered until later chapters.
Oct 28, 2018 11:31 AM

Dec 2015
Tiau said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

Probably wouldn't be tired if you just had answered the question or you know, just read the post outlining everything the anime changed or in some cases added to.
the viewer already knows GROUP works for the board of directors to protect AC from harm.
Hamazura's text literally states they had to hire a new sniper to do the assassination attempt.
Mugino and Saiai then start talking about how they ignored their warning of killing the previous sniper, one does not need much more to piece together that they killed the sniper to prevent this assassination attempt. But now the problem for the viewer is not infact these specific occurrences, it is WHY these are all happening. And as of right now in either the novel or the anime it is not answered until later chapters.

I just reread the volume yesterday , i know the differences and anyway i took a look on the link that you sent and i still see it was very rushed
And as i said above i don't write in english very often so it's tiring for me to write all of this
Anyway we will see what they will do in the next episode maybe they'll add some of the scenes they skiped
Oct 28, 2018 11:35 AM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Tiau said:

I just reread the volume yesterday , i know the differences and anyway i took a look on the link that you sent and i still see it was very rushed
And as i said above i don't write in english very often so it's tiring for me to write all of this
Anyway we will see what they will do in the next episode maybe they'll add some of the scenes they skiped
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Tiau said:

If you reread the volume yesterday then you should easily be able to tell me that up to chapter 2 of OT15 will leave anyone confused if they stopped then and there, reading the novel will not help with this.
Oct 28, 2018 1:54 PM

May 2015
Annndd...I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Oh well, roll with it.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 28, 2018 4:49 PM
Aug 2018
Reading the comments here makes me more and more worried about how the later arcs will turn out. Heck, I might just drop the anime altogether if the subsequent episodes are as fast-paced and nonsense as what we've got so far.

Honestly, so far this hangs just barely above a low 7/10.
Oct 28, 2018 7:41 PM
Oct 2018
Stormfire__ said:
Reading the comments here makes me more and more worried about how the later arcs will turn out. Heck, I might just drop the anime altogether if the subsequent episodes are as fast-paced and nonsense as what we've got so far.

Honestly, so far this hangs just barely above a low 7/10.

There's few times where Kamachi uses this style of writing, so it shouldn't be a reoccurring problem.
Oct 29, 2018 12:20 AM

Jan 2016
This is kinda fast for my liking but it's still forgivable. I mean, I wouldn't hold against tge adaptation if they cut out some scenes in the ln that may have characterize some minor characters but may be considered asfluff by non readers.

I'm just happy that Hamazura will finally be seen as a hero. Also Frenda in Index!!!
Oct 29, 2018 2:56 AM

Aug 2018
Frenda memes coming soon.....
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Oct 29, 2018 7:37 AM
Dec 2010
I'm Anime only, but i and am personally enjoying this season so far, i'm not too fussed about this arc though and will let the series air abit more before catching up again. But my main interest is VOL 16 being animated.... which i hope will live up to my expectations , i know some spoilers but have only read part of VOL 16 (Aqua of the Black arc).
"Hurt Issei and you've got one hell of a powerful harem pissed off and ready to destroy your very existence"
Oct 29, 2018 7:45 PM

Dec 2017
Sad that 7 years between season 2 and 3 were not well used, I didn't read Novel and have to search information on the wiki so I end up taking spoilers.
Oct 30, 2018 1:23 AM
Oct 2016
I almost did not understand anything in this series.

I watched Index and Railgun's previous seasons long ago and forgot the plot. I also did not read the original ranobe.
Oct 30, 2018 5:01 AM
Mar 2018
Mugino returns after a long time. In fact the entire group of ITEM is back, the last time I saw them back in the spin-off Railgun anime series.
Oct 30, 2018 7:20 PM

Oct 2008
LOLZ so many simultaneous events happening its getting confusing but it's nice to see meltdowner again! and Accel as well!
4/5.

Oct 31, 2018 4:02 AM

Dec 2009
Things getting real crazy now, i'm pretty hype... Shit ain't real enough until we got star players gathering for some serious conflict!
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.