Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2017 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
Just wondering who plays.

Because I do, living the f2p life.

And if you play too, we could be friends!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2017 4:40 PM

Jul 2016
I started playing like five days ago and also f2p. Trying to get your favourite heroes is really fun and I can't wait for more maps and stuff to be added. I'm running out of ways to get orbs lol.

My ID: 7842991218
ShinyAbsolSep 24, 2017 6:22 AM
Sep 22, 2017 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
"raises hand"

here's my friend id 3276924380 feel free to add, really sad there isn't much to the friends part of the game :[
Sep 22, 2017 5:08 PM

Oct 2014
I uninstalled it recently. Was getting a lil busy is all, maybe I'll get back to it in the future if i can then.
Sep 22, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2015
AbsoLx said:
I started playing like five days ago and also f2p. Trying to get your favourite heroes is really fun and I can't wait for more maps and stuff to be added. I'm running out of ways to get orbs lol.

aye aye nice, orbs are pretty abundant even as f2p, with all the special maps and tempest trials, so just stock up until you get a banner you really like

KnightA said:
"raises hand"

here's my friend id 3276924380 feel free to add, really sad there isn't much to the friends part of the game :[

aha i know right, added ya
Sep 22, 2017 5:21 PM

Jul 2016
Iamagaroze said:
AbsoLx said:

aye aye nice, orbs are pretty abundant even as f2p, with all the special maps and tempest trials, so just stock up until you get a banner you really like

KnightA said:
"raises hand"

aha i know right, added ya

Yep just trying to get my team up to level 40 atm to finish the lunatic stuff.

I am currently going for Nephenee, pulled her yesterday after 80 orbs and she was - speed + res.
The IV feature can be soul crushing :(

Sep 22, 2017 5:30 PM

Nov 2013
I play, but I don't spend any money on it. It's pretty fun and very playable as a f2p. One of the more generous gatcha games.

I can see you

Sep 22, 2017 5:31 PM

Nov 2007
My ID is 6009271285. Played for a while at release and then quit until recently but I'm pretty into the game now.
Sep 22, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2012
Of course, yeah. Been waiting since release, and there's still no Mia...

Anyway, my ID: 1921706274

Sep 22, 2017 7:23 PM

Oct 2015
AbsoLx said:

I am currently going for Nephenee, pulled her yesterday after 80 orbs and she was - speed + res.
The IV feature can be soul crushing :(

aha such is the f2p life though; my CYL Lyn was -Atk +Def, got a -Atk +Hp Cordelia and a +Hp -Res Innes, etc etc. Gotta live with eet

MasterGlyth said:
I play, but I don't spend any money on it. It's pretty fun and very playable as a f2p. One of the more generous gatcha games.

aye, I've thought the same

Olem said:
Of course, yeah. Been waiting since release, and there's still no Mia...

rip, prob won't for some time more since they just released Elincia and the others too
IamagarozeSep 22, 2017 7:27 PM
Sep 22, 2017 9:18 PM

Nov 2007
Iamagaroze said:

aha such is the f2p life though; my CYL Lyn was -Atk +Def, got a -Atk +Hp Cordelia and a +Hp -Res Innes, etc etc. Gotta live with eet

Somehow every mage I've ever pulled that I'd want to invest in is -SPD (Tharja, Nino etc) but at least my Tharja is +ATK which compensates for the -SPD a bit...
Sep 22, 2017 9:33 PM

Oct 2015
Thalos said:
Iamagaroze said:

Somehow every mage I've ever pulled that I'd want to invest in is -SPD (Tharja, Nino etc) but at least my Tharja is +ATK which compensates for the -SPD a bit...

lmao same, my sonya is -spd, the THREE tharjas I've pulled are all -spd, and the only mage you'd actually want a -spd IV for, Reinhart, I pulled a +Spd. Luckily I pulled a neutral Nino at least
Sep 23, 2017 12:51 AM

Sep 2013
This is the kind of game I know I shouldn't spend my time playing but I somehow manage to anyway. f2p btw. Speaking of which, my f2p life used to be pretty blessed, I got a +1 +atk/-spd (it still works) Ike, +1 Bridelia (-hp/+res, it works) for bragging rights. Bridelia/Nino/Dancer/Bride Lyn clears TT pretty consistently. I don't play arena anymore though because its such a fucking pain to prepare for and play, especially with the stupid reinhardt / brave lyn teams

ID 9145615107
Sep 23, 2017 1:37 AM

Aug 2015
Finally a FEH thread wooo

I am playing since day 1 f2p
And I got pretty good shit as f2p, just gotta know to save orbs if you don't like the current summons

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Sep 23, 2017 2:42 PM

Oct 2015
AdoSama said:

I am playing since day 1 f2p

Am jelly, I believe I started around the Berkut GHB. Missed out on quite a few epic freebies like Xander.

At least I'll get BK now though :^]
Sep 30, 2017 2:13 PM

Oct 2015
Ninpou said:
I pretty much have all the units I wanted as a f2p. Namely cordelia, kagero, sonya, cherche... Not many but eniugh.

but seeing these +5 merged units in arena makes me eager for more lol

Lol as a f2p the only units that I'll eventually have merged versions of are the ones you can promote from 3 or 4 star, like Nino and Eirika. Merging the ones you only get at 5* is prob not gonna happen :d
Sep 30, 2017 2:17 PM

Nov 2011
I'm playing this game casually as f2p.

Anyone know the highest chance of getting a 5+ star unit? So far, I've only ever gotten one and it's not someone impressive...
Sep 30, 2017 2:38 PM
Jul 2018
Man, I've been so lucky with getting 5 star units.

I've been casually playing this about 2 weeks ago and I've gotten:

Julia, Hector, Genny, Soren and Black Dancer Azura 5 stars. So glad to have Julia on my team, she's one of the main reasons I downloaded this to begin with.
Sep 30, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2010

Yup. Played from the first week. It's probably my favorite gacha game I've played since the only luck element is summoning. Everything else feels like a proper Fire Emblem game, but without having to deal with accuracy and critical chances. Feels a lot closer to Advanced Wars if nothing else, which is an extra bonus.
Sep 30, 2017 8:18 PM

May 2012
Stark700 said:

Anyone know the highest chance of getting a 5+ star unit? So far, I've only ever gotten one and it's not someone impressive...

There's rate's shown in the banner you roll, if you click on "Appearance Rate". Normally, it'd be:
3% focus 5-star \
3% every 5-star
58% 4-star
36% 3-star

For every 5 units that you don't get a 5-star, your chance at getting a 5-star will increase by .25%. But yeah, depending on how horribly unlucky you are, those rates can get increased to a pretty ridiculous number lol

Anyway, you'd normally want to save your orbs for characters you want and a banner that has them as a focus... or I guess just characters that are really sought out like Hector(mah bro), Reinhardt and a few others. Guess it just depends on what you're going for in the game. Alternatively, you could also save your orbs for seasonal kinda banners, I guess? Maybe for a possible Halloween one or even a Christmas one if you wanna hoard them. Well, either way, IS is really generous with how much orbs they give out so you shouldn't have much to worry about as F2P player.

Oct 1, 2017 10:30 AM

Jul 2016
Has anyone had any luck with the new performing arts banner? I think I might save my orbs til the end of the month and go for Inigo.
Oct 1, 2017 1:26 PM

Sep 2013
AbsoLx said:
Has anyone had any luck with the new performing arts banner? I think I might save my orbs til the end of the month and go for Inigo.
I rolled green, and got pitybroken by a Camilla (my roommate got pitybroken by two consecutive camillas). On my next desperation roll though I got a perfect IV azura... so there is hope. But really, you should be taking a hard look at this if you want to pull.

Oct 1, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2016
nep-nep said:
AbsoLx said:
I rolled green, and got pitybroken by a Camilla (my roommate got pitybroken by two consecutive camillas). On my next desperation roll though I got a perfect IV azura... so there is hope. But really, you should be taking a hard look at this if you want to pull.

Shame about the Camillas :( But i'm glad you got that nice Azura though :D

On my free summon I got Bartre lol, Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come.
Oct 1, 2017 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:

IIRC the game will guarantee you a 5* if you get your pity rate high enough. I forget the exact amount, but it's between 600 and 700 orbs... though you'll need some really awful luck to get it that high in the first place lmao. ~100 orbs gives you a decent shot at a 5*, 200 should get you something unless you're ridiculously unlucky, and 300+ is what people recommend if you want the best shot at a specific unit. We've been getting about 300 per month since July so just pick a month to sit out on the banners if you can

How attached are you to your current account? It's not the greatest time for it since all the starter support events have expired, but if your roster's not that great, it might be worth it to reroll. The new Azura's pretty good. If you can get her and a few other decent units that can carry you through the low level Tempest Trial until you hit the 6k point range, you can get the Black Knight, and that's at least half of a really solid team there. The game gets a lot better once you get a solid party going and you can afford to stockpile orbs for whatever banner you want to toss them at
Oct 1, 2017 7:46 PM

Oct 2014
I had a friend who wouldn't stop talking about it, I told him over and over again that I wasn't going to join him since I'd get addicted to it.

Well, I downloaded it two months ago and haven't missed a single login. It's pretty good, definitely better than Heroes of Dragon Age, which was my previous squeeze. Never going to spend a dime on any of it and there's really no need. Currently saving up orbs so I can splurge it all on whatever come out for Halloween.
Oct 1, 2017 8:06 PM

Oct 2015
AbsoLx said:
nep-nep said:

Shame about the Camillas :( But i'm glad you got that nice Azura though :D

On my free summon I got Bartre lol, Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come.

Ah yes, I suffered colorless hell trying for Olivia but got Sakura :^] Then I got Azura about 30 orbs down the line so I'm ok. Took me about 120 orbs to get so that's pretty close to the chart figures.

Not like the CYL banner where I dumped like 350+ orbs and only got 2 5*s. Granted I kept pulling a full 5 every round regardless of color, but man my pity rate was like over 6% before I got B!Ike
Oct 17, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2014
AbsoLx said:

Only have Performing Azura so far. Trying to get the others but summoning for Olivia sucks b/c of colorless hell. :(

o and if anyone wants to add me, my ID is 2618594919

forum set by: bunnyama
Oct 18, 2017 7:51 AM

Jul 2016
Rainbow said:
AbsoLx said:

Only have Performing Azura so far. Trying to get the others but summoning for Olivia sucks b/c of colorless hell. :(

o and if anyone wants to add me, my ID is 2618594919

Good luck getting the other dancers :D

Oct 18, 2017 10:06 AM

May 2013
I play and I'm also f2p. These days I mostly just log in to collect daily rewards and scout in in boxes with characters I think look cool because I'm kinda busy with a lot of other mobile games right now. I'm not the most serious player but I love the FE series so I try my best,

If anyone wants to add me my ID is 4764289698.
Oct 19, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2016
Spent 100 F2P orbs trying to get Ayra and ended up with a useless -ATK. Even if I somehow get more orbs, that fucking Eldigan whose only purpose is to troll players is just going to break my pity rate.

Fuck IS and this shitty money-grab banner.

What's the difference?
Oct 19, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2010
Gohdhand said:
Spent 100 F2P orbs trying to get Ayra and ended up with a useless -ATK. Even if I somehow get more orbs, that fucking Eldigan whose only purpose is to troll players is just going to break my pity rate.

that was pretty shitty thing to do
just three days after the other banner, like wtf r u trying to do. This isnt going to make me spend money, just to get duped by Eldigan
and once again the 40% bonus heroes are 5* exclusive
they can go fk themselves
Oct 20, 2017 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
Gohdhand said:

Came here just to say this. I'm glad to see that from what I've heard on SF and other places Japan is also pissed at IS for pulling this.

If I had known this would happen I wouldn't have spent any orbs on sigurd's banner. She's my 2nd favorite FE4 character so this really sucks. I barely have any orbs and only have those squad challenges left and they cost a lot of stamina and my free Ayra banner pull was a 5 star Eirka so my pity rate was ended by her.
Oct 21, 2017 7:13 PM

Oct 2015
Hekselka said:
Came here just to say this. I'm glad to see that from what I've heard on SF and other places Japan is also pissed at IS for pulling this.

If I had known this would happen I wouldn't have spent any orbs on sigurd's banner. She's my 2nd favorite FE4 character so this really sucks. I barely have any orbs and only have those squad challenges left and they cost a lot of stamina and my free Ayra banner pull was a 5 star Eirka so my pity rate was ended by her.

Haha, everyone went nuts over Ayra being on a banner. Was pretty scummy thing to do given her ridiculous stats and kit. Got my pity rate broken by Young Tiki, so I just decided it was not to be :')

Conversely, I got a nice Sigurd my first summon after the free one :^]
Oct 21, 2017 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
Iamagaroze said:
Hekselka said:

Haha, everyone went nuts over Ayra being on a banner. Was pretty scummy thing to do given her ridiculous stats and kit. Got my pity rate broken by Young Tiki, so I just decided it was not to be :')

I got pity broken by Eldigan. Twice.
Oct 22, 2017 7:48 AM

Jul 2016
nep-nep said:
Iamagaroze said:

I got pity broken by Eldigan. Twice.

Got Eldigan as my free summon, - attack too. I'm not going to complain though he was my first 5 star free summon and I don't mind missing out on Ayra. I have so many red sword heroes so i'm going to skip her banner.

Oct 23, 2017 2:21 AM

Sep 2013
I've never actually played the game with volume on, but after hearing the voice acting both in FEH and the modernized games, I can't help but prefer most of the English VA choices. Maybe it's just because they're so different from what I'm normally offered.
Oct 23, 2017 3:01 AM
Jul 2018
Here is my team:

It took me forever to get Ninian. I got lucky with Brave!Lyn and Lucina. I had Serra on my old team. She used to be 4 stars.

I've been playing this game since the first day it came out.

I don't think I've missed a day yet. I like to log in and get dem free orbs.
Oct 23, 2017 3:54 AM
Jul 2018
Maaaaaan I've been spending every orb I can get my hands on after my first free Ayra banner pull gave me a 5 star Erika and I still haven't gotten Ayra. I've even started doing those anoying lunatic squad challenges. Yeah, I'm still salty.

Anyway, tempest trial is starting people! Everyone's favorite castle protector Big boy Arden is incoming!
removed-userOct 24, 2017 8:56 AM
Oct 24, 2017 8:54 AM

Oct 2015
xFiremimix said:
I like to log in and get dem free orbs.

3 10-day orb-giving log-in bonuses ongoing right now feels gud :^]

Hekselka said:
Maaaaaan I've been spending every orb I can get my hands on after my first free Ayra banner pull gave me a 5 star Erika and I still haven't gotten her Ayra. I've even started doing those anoying lunatic squad challenges. Yeah, I'm still salty.

Anyway, tempest trial is starting people! Everyone's favorite castle protector Big boy Arden is incoming!

Lol I remember blazing through the lunatic maps during the CYL banner. I gave up on Ayra, especially since I have Sigurd for the 40% TT bonus.
Oct 24, 2017 5:22 PM

Dec 2016
Finally pulled a decent Ayra who isn't -ATK, cost me about 175 F2P orbs that I had to desperately scrounge around for. Downside is that I probably won't be able to summon anything else for a while now.

What's the difference?
Oct 25, 2017 6:52 AM

Feb 2015
Played it for a month or so, then quit because bad RNG, lol.
Oct 25, 2017 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
xFiremimix said:
Here is my team:

It took me forever to get Ninian. I got lucky with Brave!Lyn and Lucina. I had Serra on my old team. She used to be 4 stars.

I've been playing this game since the first day it came out.

I don't think I've missed a day yet. I like to log in and get dem free orbs.

>I got lucky with Brave!Lyn

Can't you get a free Brave!Lyn? At least that's how I got mine.

Gohdhand said:
Finally pulled a decent Ayra who isn't -ATK, cost me about 175 F2P orbs that I had to desperately scrounge around for. Downside is that I probably won't be able to summon anything else for a while now.

I'm jealous. How did you get so many orbs? Did you still have a lot of story content you could go through?
Oct 25, 2017 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
@Hekselka

Whoops! I did get her that way.

But I did get Brave!Lucina through luck.
Oct 25, 2017 12:47 PM

Oct 2014
i will just leave this here (Major FE4 SPOILERS!)

I legit feel bad after i made the pic \:
Oct 25, 2017 2:15 PM

Dec 2016
Hekselka said:
I'm jealous. How did you get so many orbs? Did you still have a lot of story content you could go through?

I usually skip most of the banners, so I had like 100 when the Ayra banner first came out. And yeah, I never finished most of the story and paralogue maps on hard/lunatic, so I was able to get some extra orbs out of those. I also did the special maps and the monthly challenges or whatever that gave out orbs.

What's the difference?
Oct 25, 2017 7:49 PM

Oct 2015
Hekselka said:

I actually put off choosing my free unit until like the last day of the banner, because I knew I was going to pump all my orbs into CYL; managed to get 3 out of 4 of them in the end, and BIke and Lancina are just gr8. No regrets.
Oct 25, 2017 8:33 PM

Sep 2013
Shrimperor said:
i will just leave this here (Major FE4 SPOILERS!)

I legit feel bad after i made the pic \:
Oct 26, 2017 3:34 AM
Jul 2018
Got my first Blue Mage unit today, Ursula...yes I've spent hundred of orbs and I've not gotten a single blue 3/4/5 blue mage character.

I've heard that she's not that good but I'm just glad to finally have something I can use against red mages.

Iamagaroze said:
Hekselka said:

I actually put off choosing my free unit until like the last day of the banner, because I knew I was going to pump all my orbs into CYL; managed to get 3 out of 4 of them in the end, and BIke and Lancina are just gr8. No regrets.

Aren't they all really good with B!Lyn being generally considered the best? I only joined around the time when the Black Knight TT started so I only could choose a free Brave unit.
Oct 26, 2017 4:10 PM

Oct 2015
Hekselka said:
Got my first Blue Mage unit today, Ursula...yes I've spent hundred of orbs and I've not gotten a single blue 3/4/5 blue mage character.

I've heard that she's not that good but I'm just glad to finally have something I can use against red mages.

She's pretty decent, if only during player phase, especially as an anti-cav, range, cav unit. Sad that her DB3 needs 5-star though :^[ My Reinhardt is still cheesing through with Atk 3.

Hekselka said:
Aren't they all really good with B!Lyn being generally considered the best? I only joined around the time when the Black Knight TT started so I only could choose a free Brave unit.

Yep pretty much. Lyn was definitely the best choice to get if you could only get the free one, especially since her base kit already gives top-tier A, B, C skills.

B!Ike would've also been a good choice, since Steady Breath and his weap make him an epic tank, plus the general lack of really outstanding Axe units that don't require heavy investment.

I pulled for Lancina over B!Roy because I needed a strong Lance unit to round out my roster lol.
Nov 15, 2017 12:03 AM

Oct 2015
hot damn, the latest official video has caused much hype @@@
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
4 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
Yesterday, 9:11 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.