Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2:33 AM

Jan 2009

https://youtu.be/CaqL6DZ1pfg?si=P050if50fvS1aq6B

waifu alert
eve is waifu

i heard of this game because of the controversy of unrealistic body standards of eve but damn come on they are a fictional character they are suppose to be ideal or perfect
degMar 29, 5:21 AM
Feb 1, 4:35 AM

Sep 2013
Is this like… NieR:Automata 2.0?
Feb 1, 4:38 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Gear707
Is this like… NieR:Automata 2.0?
@Gear707 i heard the developers of it are inspired by nier automata so thats why the similarities
Feb 1, 8:03 AM

Apr 2015
The best part is that they made her hot and ignored the people calling her design "misogynistic".
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 2, 7:19 PM

Oct 2013
Pffft..."Unrealistic body standards". You mean like basically every other game character, including the males. Been living under a rock or something? But I can rant all day about that shit.

Been looking forward to this ever since it was announced. Knew the 2023 release window was bullshit, but glad its coming out relatively soon. Not a huge fan of all of the voices, but hopefully that can be changed. Gameplay looks right up my alley and Eve is indeed really hot, which isn't a thing I need to have fun, but it's greatly appreciated.
Feb 2, 7:30 PM

Sep 2018
Easily the best thing shown at the last state of play. Nice seeing a non ugly heroine again on their show.
Feb 6, 6:56 AM

Jan 2008
The female character's model was photo scanned from a real person. (https://twitter.com/ShiftUpWorld/status/1741368744423600593) So all those people whining about proportions were talking out of their ass. It's just another case of trying to stir up shit using whatever little they can latch onto as twitter always does.

Gameplaywise, I'm not so sure. It does look like Nier but at the same time, they keep only showing small bits of gameplay which gets cut into another cutscene. I'm hoping it's not just a button masher. Even Nier's combat got a bit tedious but there were other things to change it up.
Feb 6, 6:58 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
A game that makes twitter and resetera seethe uncontrollably? Hella based. I will now buy your game.
Feb 6, 11:59 AM

Apr 2016
As far as the controversy aspect of the game. I just find it funny that ppl are pissed about her design, but at the same time praised baldurs gate 3 for seemingly doing the same thing with astarion and it's male cast. Basically creating a game for their fanbase to thirst over.

The game itself looks alright though. Looks heavily inspired by nier automata. The controversy has been interesting though, we'll see how the game turns out.
Feb 27, 9:00 PM

May 2018
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Tifa got censored again. Just buy Stellar Blade instead.
Feb 27, 10:26 PM

Jun 2008
If it's inspired by Nier Automata, then I am totally on board with this!
Mar 28, 10:45 PM

Nov 2008
Reply to Paul
The female character's model was photo scanned from a real person. (https://twitter.com/ShiftUpWorld/status/1741368744423600593) So all those people whining about proportions were talking out of their ass. It's just another case of trying to stir up shit using whatever little they can latch onto as twitter always does.

Gameplaywise, I'm not so sure. It does look like Nier but at the same time, they keep only showing small bits of gameplay which gets cut into another cutscene. I'm hoping it's not just a button masher. Even Nier's combat got a bit tedious but there were other things to change it up.
@Paul I wish she looked like the model. The design is completely messed up, like she's made of two different bodies with huge hips/ass in the middle, legs spliced with mantis DNA and small doll's head. Her face is so plastic. I hate that Korean computer anime style, impossible to be attracted to.

It really all ties into Korea's obsession with plastic surgery. (I was told the model they used actually got plastic surgery after the scans.) They want to look like dolls and are apparently attracted to dolls. It's so easy to tell who got plastic surgery because all the ones who do kind of look the same.

Not even going to play the demo. Camera is too close in action and the music has no personality, being such an imitation of Nier: Automata.
EzekielMar 28, 11:02 PM

Mar 29, 3:08 AM

May 2021
Hopefully it will get a release for PC. Made by the same guys who made Nikke so I know it will be good.
Echidna best waifu :D
Mar 29, 4:53 AM

Mar 2024
Seems too Final Fantasish and too Asian, not my cup of coffee.

Some environments remind me of RAGE (2011) I'd rather play that one instead since it at least has an interesting gunplay and atmosphere.
Mar 29, 5:22 AM

Jan 2009
Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata? https://youtu.be/CaqL6DZ1pfg?si=P050if50fvS1aq6B
Apr 1, 7:32 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
No Steam release? Meh. I'm not buying a PS5 for this.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Apr 1, 6:36 PM

Oct 2013
I've heard it's suppose to play like a combo of Bayonetta, Sekiro and Jedi: Fallen Order apparently. Speaking of Bayonetta, that's another character with an unrealistic body that I don't recall anyone bitching about. Games have had characters with perfect bodies for decades, both male and female. Even the less attractive and less curvy/busty characters are usually pretty fit. I remember some people complaining that Aloy from the Horizon games wasn't attractive, but her body is still on the thinner side from what I can tell.
FanofActionApr 1, 6:46 PM
Apr 1, 10:02 PM

Jan 2013
The unrealistic part was not the main argument, it's the fact she's a "sex doll" for men to enjoy. Of course, that's not any less mental.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 2, 2:29 AM

Dec 2008
Reply to Tropisch
The best part is that they made her hot and ignored the people calling her design "misogynistic".
@Tropisch right now the gaming industries are in shit whole and woke corrupting business agenda. Sweet Baby Inc is the start of all the shit.
Apr 7, 12:53 PM

Oct 2022
I had my doubts about the gameplay side of the game, and not because of the MC, but because it could be a game that just looks good, but doesnt have anything beyond that. After trying the demo on my brother's PS5 I can tell is actually a really solid game
Apr 8, 9:53 AM

Dec 2018
Game of the year for me so far! I finished the demo, and immediately pre-ordered it. The combat looks great, especially for those experienced in souls-like games, because It's not just a simple hack and slash title, like Devil May Cry, or Bayonetta. Of course, It's not so hard than a Fromsoftware game, but you still need to learn enemies move sets. They did a great job with the performance too. Can't wait until April 26!
Citrone39Apr 8, 10:06 AM
Apr 8, 1:07 PM

Dec 2022
Not sure of the chances of this getting a PC release, but I suspect it will sell well, so maybe we'll see it on Steam in a year or two. Since it was originally planned for a multiplatform release before the publishing contract with Sony, it'd be a shame for it to remain an exclusive forever.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 10, 1:42 PM

Jul 2013
Of course this game is getting a lot of pre-orders, sex and action sell greatly. Sex sells, it's a centuries old rule of thumb and everyone knows.

Libtards can play Starfield, that dreadful superhero game that they call Suicide Squad, Gotham Knights, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, etc that nobody wants to play and shut the hell up. See if they like any of that mindless pandering garbage. Bungie, Microsoft (a company said to be named after Bill's dick is just cringe), Ubisoft and Warner (KTJL and Gotham Knights are the worst superhero comeback since Avengers Endgame; never give DC superheroes to the Canadians) can all go to hell.

That fake outrage thing is some shit those fat and ugly libtards threw recently. I'm glad that South Korea made a response to those jackasses crying about Eve being more physically fit than they are. Stupid, big and fat millennials with the lowest self-esteem ever that I doubt will ever live to see 40 (that or old age).

Like that Love Giant character in San Andreas said, "push off that plate fatty!". Yeah! What he said. No one will care when those ingrates die from obesity. Dissing Akira Toriyama means that those libtards' graves will be totally desecrated. Let those future hooligans have it then.

I don't have a PS5, but looking at its specs, it won't be long until independent software developers come up with a PS5 emulator. A PS3 emulator came out fairly recently because of how complex the cell processor or its PowerPC architecture is. Translating architectures is not easy software engineering.

Buying the original copy won't be such a bad idea after all.
Kurt_IrvingApr 10, 1:52 PM
Apr 24, 8:26 AM
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Jun 2020
stellar blade looks good, but is missing on the PC platform
Apr 24, 8:37 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to loligoth666
stellar blade looks good, but is missing on the PC platform
@loligoth666 there might be hope since sony ports a lot of their recent hits to pc 1-2 years after release afaik
Apr 24, 8:40 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to deg
@loligoth666 there might be hope since sony ports a lot of their recent hits to pc 1-2 years after release afaik
@deg hmmmm maybe and I hope so, just like final fantasy 7 remake
Yesterday, 1:45 PM

Apr 2015
So the game got a censor patch on day one. Gore got heavily toned down and costumes were also changed. Sex and nudity in TLOU and BG3 are perfectly fine though. What a joke Sony is, and people still think they don't have a bias...
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Yesterday, 2:31 PM

Feb 2011
Reply to Tropisch
So the game got a censor patch on day one. Gore got heavily toned down and costumes were also changed. Sex and nudity in TLOU and BG3 are perfectly fine though. What a joke Sony is, and people still think they don't have a bias...
@Tropisch A broken promise of the game being uncensored doesn't help Shift Up's reputation. Either shouldn't have promised that or release the game on PC instead of making it a Sony exclusive, which is notorious for censoring Asian games.

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
5 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
10 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
11 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
Yesterday, 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.