Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Netsuzou TRap' Receives TV Anime for 2017

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 15, 2016 8:45 AM
Mar 2012
badwolf45f said:
What a time to be Alive...wait is this Yuri ecchi? Hope not...

Yes it's ecchi, but a good kind of ecchi will probably make peoples heart skip a beat ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b
Nov 15, 2016 8:52 AM
Mar 2012
Reverberate said:
2017 is going to be so good.... Although, can't say I like NTR... Might check out the manga, though.

My body is all ready for yuri.

It's not NTR you think of 😂 The title is shorter they even have big letter on the R, and that is Netsuzou TRap which is NTR
Nov 15, 2016 8:56 AM

May 2015
Miminene said:
Reverberate said:
2017 is going to be so good.... Although, can't say I like NTR... Might check out the manga, though.

My body is all ready for yuri.

It's not NTR you think of 😂 The title is shorter they even have big letter on the R, and that is Netsuzou TRap which is NTR

Yeah, I noticed. I just started reading it, lol.

Nov 15, 2016 8:56 AM

Oct 2016
anyone who read the manga, is there any downside of it (ofcors not the NTR stuff)? coz i am thinking that i will read this before the anime release
Nov 15, 2016 9:59 AM

Jun 2015
I read this manga for the lewdness. The story itself was pretty boring.
Nov 15, 2016 10:07 AM

Jul 2009
This is going to see more than Citrus for sure, because of the whole ecchi and the girlxboyxgirl thing.
Well, not my fave series, but I will watch.
Nov 15, 2016 11:03 AM

Feb 2013
Miminene said:
badwolf45f said:

Yes it's ecchi, but a good kind of ecchi will probably make peoples heart skip a beat ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b

Sigh...It just makes me sad, as a Yuri fan it makes me sad that only ecchi Yuri or kindda lewd Yuri gets the anime while there's really good romance Yuri that they could adapt...but again the fetish Yuri always win. I just Hope Citrus kinda gets well recived and maybe just maybe pray there will be anime adaptations for actual good Yuri

Nov 15, 2016 11:11 AM
Mar 2012
[quote=badwolf45f]
Miminene said:
badwolf45f said:

Yes it's ecchi,
badwolf45f said:

Sigh...It just makes me sad, as a Yuri fan it makes me sad that only ecchi Yuri or kindda lewd Yuri gets the anime while there's really good romance Yuri that they could adapt...but again the fetish Yuri always win. I just Hope Citrus kinda gets well recived and maybe just maybe pray there will be anime adaptations for actual good Yuri

Well, it's because most people read it online, and don't actually support the mangaka by buying her work, so if her manga is not sold well or received well in Japan it will not make the Anime adaptation (ToT)/~~~
Nov 15, 2016 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
Yuri has been saved.
Nov 15, 2016 11:49 AM

Mar 2014
CLBGM said:
Yuri has been saved.

More like doomed...

Will still watch this because I have no shame at all.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Nov 15, 2016 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
We need more yuri anime! I'm looking forward to it!
Nov 15, 2016 12:18 PM
Aug 2015
the synopsis is very typical and meh

but will watch cuz why not
Nov 15, 2016 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Wait what, only 3 volumes?

I'm not really sure but NTR is tagged as "Adult + Yuri" manga in Mangaupdate.

If it's true then I'm not really sure but maybe NTR will be like this GL anime. Maybe there will be less episodes or maybe the duration will be less than 20 minutes. I'm not sure, I'm just guessing.
Nov 15, 2016 1:02 PM

Dec 2013
Im a big Yuri-Fan and I seasily red the most airing Yuri and a lot of completed Yuri and I have to say, that I really enjoy this story, while I want to smash someones head (maybe u guys now that human scum I mean). U have ecchi here yes, but its also a lot more serious than citrus, while u have romance, drama and comedy in citrus, u have here some serious shit happen, so Im actually glad that both receive an anime. Even if there are a lot of other good Yuri works, I dont have anything to complain like others and Im happy at least to get some Yuri stuff I like.
Nov 15, 2016 2:55 PM
Mar 2012
Fabris said:
CLBGM said:
Yuri has been saved.

More like doomed...

Will still watch this because I have no shame at all.

Well kinda saved, because people actually buy the manga, so that it actually gets to be an anime! :D so i have to agree that it's saved (^_^)b
Nov 15, 2016 5:06 PM

Nov 2016
I'm happy about Citrus being animated but I'm still on the fence about NTR, I started reading NTR because of the beautiful art and because yuri (of course) but I think Girl friends by Milk Morinaga would make a better series to animate. I loved some parts of NTR but from what the author said at the end of volume one it's not going to be a happy ending and it hurts reading it so I can't enjoy watching it.

Anyway I'm still grateful and happy to see such good stories being animated
Nov 16, 2016 12:36 AM

Oct 2013
sarroush said:
2 of the 4 main characters of this manga are horrible. But IT'S YURI! HELL YEAH! CITRUS HAS AN ANIME IN THE WORKS TOO! MY BODY!

Agreed. I was surprised to read that this was getting an adaption as it seems to be only okay so far and there isn't much material so far. Well... I can't really complain with getting more Yuri... And at least we still get a Citrus adaption.
shawnofthedeadzNov 16, 2016 12:41 AM
Nov 16, 2016 3:48 AM

Sep 2013
It's NTR because the girls have boyfriends but decided to go full yuri. What more can I ask for? Oh right, WHO WILL VOICE YUMA AND HOTARU??! Like I care for the guys! ( Though Ono and Ryota fits the characters very well)
Nov 16, 2016 9:51 PM

Jun 2015
Hoping for these two Yuri anime to be adapted in the same season :d
Nov 16, 2016 11:56 PM
Sep 2015
just hope its gewd don't wanna ruin my fav. manga for me

NONETHELESS YURI HYPE IS REAL
Nov 19, 2016 12:27 PM

May 2013
From the anime character designs, I am 98% sure it's going to be DEEN. There go my hopes of a remotely decent animated fapping story. Now we can only hope Citrus won't be picked up by them too.
Nov 25, 2016 5:15 AM

May 2014
And I just saw theanimeman's video about this...

Nov 25, 2016 7:11 AM

Apr 2015
I love how there are several yuri titles springing up lately. It's as if Japan is realizing somehow that yuri is the purest form of love. #WeAreBlessed
Nov 25, 2016 6:22 PM

Nov 2012
I've read the manga and never thought this will get an adaptation, can't wait \^o^/
Nov 28, 2016 7:54 AM

Dec 2014
Really? This piece of shit gets an anime adaptation? That is rather unexpected... what studio has the money to waste on this crap? Of all the manga out there.... sigh....

Erika___ said:
It's NTR because the girls have boyfriends but decided to go full yuri. What more can I ask for? Oh right, WHO WILL VOICE YUMA AND HOTARU??! Like I care for the guys! ( Though Ono and Ryota fits the characters very well)

What are you talking about about? Their boyfriends are there... I don't know, because they are teenagers and they are supposed to have boyfriends? Is NTR because they love each other, but then Hotaru's boyfriend discovers their secret and use it to blackmail her in having sex, abusing her and even making her work in a night club. So is not the NTR'ing their boyfriends for their romace... is their romance being NTR'red by Hotaru's asshole boyfriend. And it seem that the mangaka said that the manga won't have a happy ending. So their whole relationship goes to trash.
Nov 28, 2016 6:51 PM

Sep 2013
kronopy said:
What are you talking about about? Their boyfriends are there... I don't know, because they are teenagers and they are supposed to have boyfriends? Is NTR because they love each other, but then Hotaru's boyfriend discovers their secret and use it to blackmail her in having sex, abusing her and even making her work in a night club. So is not the NTR'ing their boyfriends for their romace... is their romance being NTR'red by Hotaru's asshole boyfriend. And it seem that the mangaka said that the manga won't have a happy ending. So their whole relationship goes to trash.

Nope, the first ones to have a relationship are the hetero couples, cause hotaru started to make moves on yuma after yuma got herself a boyfriend. Fujiwara is one thing but Takeda is clearly the one who got NTRed here, he was loyal from the start. Fujiwara and Hotaru has a deal and were both cheating on each other, while Yuma is cheating on Takeda despite him being loyal.
No need to justify the girl's actions just because this a yuri manga.

I agree on Fujiwara being an asshole but the girls are just the same. I expect a lot of horrible things to befall them because of their actions but Im guessing it will work out in the end. That is Kodama's recipe, I read all her manga.
Erika___Nov 28, 2016 6:55 PM
Nov 28, 2016 7:19 PM

Oct 2009
Well, I'm glad we are getting more yuri anime. However, I more excited for Citrus.
NTR has alot of things that bother me in the first volume. Besides Takeda being such a pure snowflake that you just have to feel sorry for even though its a yuri manga and Fujiwara being a massive jerkwad, Hotaru and Yuma's relationship doesn't seem very healthy either since Hotaru basically
-__-
I'm hoping when volume 2 comes out in English it will have less cringey non-con.
And I don't even know how they will adapt those two scenes from the first volume into an anime without turning it into some softcore hentai thing.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Nov 30, 2016 11:26 AM

Aug 2014
megmica said:
stopped reading this because one of the guys is asshole.
Yeah that one guy was enough to make this manga shitty and full of unsatisfying endings -> cliffhangers.
Also, this is going to be a TV series?! The ones with 12 episodes? I can't believe that. Chapter 1 includes hentai scenes already..
This only has a few chapters actually, will this actually be a Hentai OVA?
Ako-Nov 30, 2016 11:31 AM
Dec 9, 2016 6:19 AM

Feb 2016
Every announcement of new shoujo ai is a good news to me ;') Can't wait for it!
Dec 11, 2016 8:46 PM

Jun 2015
Just finished it, and I actually really like the first two volumes of the manga. I went in with low expectations because everyone said it was horrible, but... it's kind of like watching those daytime soaps my mom used to love, except lesbians. Anyway, yah in reality it's pretty horrible lol but whatever, I get a kick out of messed up crap like this and the girls are cute.

Bottom line for me is NTR=bad, NTR + Yuri=very good. Adaptation come soon!
Dec 12, 2016 3:06 AM

Jul 2007
Oskaru27 said:

Shoujo Ai = "love" without actual confirmation or sexual intercourse with focus on ambiguous "emotional love"
Yuri = Actual physically confirmed relationships.

This is not shoujo ai.

Ako- said:

Also, this is going to be a TV series?! The ones with 12 episodes? I can't believe that. Chapter 1 includes hentai scenes already..
This only has a few chapters actually, will this actually be a Hentai OVA?

Sexual content =/= hentai. There are plenty of shows with implied sexual intercourse. It just means it would be airing at latter timeslot.
Dec 12, 2016 7:07 AM

Feb 2016
Fai said:
Oskaru27 said:

Shoujo Ai = "love" without actual confirmation or sexual intercourse with focus on ambiguous "emotional love"

This is not shoujo ai.

To be honest with you, I don't know anything about this anime. I only know that this should be shoujo ai, according to https://scr.hu/3BNdNJ . I know the definition of this genre, so maybe it's MAL mistake but not mine ;) Sry for my english.
Dec 23, 2016 7:52 AM

Jul 2014
Oskaru27 said:
Fai said:

This is not shoujo ai.

To be honest with you, I don't know anything about this anime. I only know that this should be shoujo ai, according to https://scr.hu/3BNdNJ . I know the definition of this genre, so maybe it's MAL mistake but not mine ;) Sry for my english.

This is definitely yuri, not shoujo ai.

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
Dec 23, 2016 8:33 AM

Mar 2015
Finally a real yuri....Yuri on Ice fooled me.
Dec 26, 2016 5:12 AM
Sep 2015
lmao the title name in anichart has NTR, this will go well
Dec 27, 2016 3:19 AM

Sep 2014
Wow, that's really good news to me, I really like this manga and I never thought it will get a TV adaptation, looking forward to it
Dec 27, 2016 6:46 AM

Dec 2012
I was eyeing that up at Barnes & Noble the other day. Looks a bit exciting albeit NTR still frustrates me.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
1 hour ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by DarkDooM2 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
Yesterday, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.