Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 29, 2016 8:27 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I still don't see any pedophilia. He clearly said that he's gonna marry her when she turns 16 and he accepted her feelings.

I found that a touching moment.
Feb 29, 2016 1:28 PM

Jun 2013
rioplats said:
This was a weird episode. More diplomatic action, more of Tyuule's manic grins. Starting to think they're overplaying it on purpose now, as if to redirect hatred from Zorzal to her. It works; even those who felt sympathy initially are definitely having second thoughts. Can't say I am though; I tend to psychocategorise characters beforehand, so I know roughly what to expect. Think I might have some tidbit spoilers from the webnovel, if I haven't misinterpreted it, so I don't think this will play out like most people here are hoping for/expecting. It'll probably be season 3 anyway.
Sugawara and Sherry, lol. I don't know what to think of their relationship. At all xD

Well well...We will see...currently expecting that Japan defeats Empire but before Zorzal can be arrested expect Tyuule come from Nowhere and rapidly stab him into chest....and then she will be shot...

Like the Saying goes..You seek Revenge, Always Dig 2 Graves...

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 29, 2016 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
Why did the parents have to die .. rip

hope they get the bunny girl soon
Feb 29, 2016 6:30 PM

Dec 2009
Gidar said:
Axelucard said:
fucking pedo -_- hope you're happy sicko you caused a war
Urgh i don't even wanna explain stuff to you cause you wouldn't comprehend. its just narrowminded all the way. Better let that kid get raped by the creeps and add some torture and imprisonment to it amirite?
How about YOU see children as persons/humans and not just as mere sex objects ?
Guess you wouldn't want to save kids who beg for their lives .. fucking sicko

Also sure the war is all his fault. Its not like the idiot prince (+his bunny girl in the shadows) basically reforms the entire kingdom with all the ill intentions and schemes possible, since he hates japan so effing much that he basically begs for war -.-
Ditto, anyone claiming pedo automatically is the one assuming that anyone liking a child differently than family is automatically destined to rape and traumatize them. The thing is, he had no choice. As a human being in a situation, there is no other option, for the guilt is worse than death. You might say personal feelings have no place in politics, but we're all human beings, if we run everything like robots, then we can be only robots. Any human being who's not psychopathic will have no choice but to respond with feelings. The consequences are unavoidable tragedies that's why wars happen. So the choice is: abandon humanity, or catalyze tragedy and maintain your humanity. A civilization for humans cannot be run by robots without it becoming a robotic monoculture stuck in stasis. It's a fact of psychology that suppression and repression are unstable and destructive: humans trying to be robots will cause the downfall of civilization.

In the show, the war was gonna happen anyway, it was just a matter of when and where.

Inugirlz said:
A ship I was trying hard to ignore has sailed and I am all for it. Good job Gate, you've managed to make me approve of pedo--well technically he's waiting till she's 16 (still pedo)--relationships.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia "Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger. As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13."

It's waiting till 16, because that's the legal age. In a real world not filled with retards, love doesn't know bounds. Lust and love are mutually exclusive.
Ps: not that long ago, like maybe 100y ago, marrying and having kids at like around 14 was normal. Now we've regressed into a retardation of mental maturation; people don't get the chance to understand things early because society tries to shelter them, and then in their ignorance they go make mistakes. That said, i've seen many young kids far more mature than middle aged adults. Some adults shouldn't have responsibilities or be allowed to have sex without control, they're still not ready... Some kids need more responsibilities and should have more freedoms, because they're ready for it.
Another note: children are more intelligent than adults by a long shot, even if they aren't as knowledgeable or can be bad at making decisions. You learn and comprehend way more fundamentals more efficiently when you're young than you do when older - you learn language and mobility from scratch, you learn social paradigms simply from exposure. Give them space to learn and they'll learn fast. Restrict them to "what a kid should be" and they won't learn fast.

On the topic of the episode, this was definitely a good way to show the deterioration happening from an individual perspective. The reunion was beautiful, and the topic was well respected (they didn't even go lolicon with it at all, the guy isn't into lolis, he's just been swept off his feet by an amazing woman - who happens to be young).

When will the sorry suckers realize that fighting japan will turn them all into swiss cheese? Then again, in a way this is depicting how japan responded to the usa's counterattack.
GenesisAriaFeb 29, 2016 6:42 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 29, 2016 10:17 PM

May 2010
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Great episode as predicted Sherry was a boss!!! It was awesome until he got intimate and embraced her. Then it's AWESOME......o wait she's 12 Creepy. First time with an Awesome/Creepy moment I thought those were Oxymoron's.

Pretty much hate Tyuule, this will probably start a war. It's not a big deal I guess when you can crush the enemy nation in 1 day XD

meh, its not really that creepy, even if he did fall for her, i would like to remind you that the only reason we say that an older person should only fall in love with those of legal age is because we have no real way of telling how mature a person is mentally, and obviously to some extent physically. sherry is actually very mature, like, if you were to put her in the body of a 16-18 year old with her current personality, i wouldnt even find it odd... a bit on the clingy side, but not odd at all

to begin with, its only pedophilia if you're lusting/attracted to her body right? theyre just engaged, they didnt even kiss or anything, he just hugged her, have you never hugged anyone other than your relatives before? (please do not go up to random people and hug them...)
TrueUchihaFeb 29, 2016 10:25 PM
Feb 29, 2016 10:28 PM

May 2010
Smudy said:
I still don't see any pedophilia. He clearly said that he's gonna marry her when she turns 16 and he accepted her feelings.

I found that a touching moment.

he didnt really accept her feelings, im pretty sure he only did it to save her, but he still has 4~ years before she turns 16, im sure, knowing how smart she is at 12, she will find a way to make him fall for her (perhaps she will grow up into a fine lady, physically?)
Mar 1, 2016 3:23 AM

Apr 2015
Sugawara: "It's all worth it."
#CHEXIT
Mar 1, 2016 7:48 AM

Jul 2009
GenesisAria said:

Very serious reply for a joke. But I understand since some other people on this forum took the entire thing the wrong way (Axelucardcoughcough). I know what real pedophilia is and I like Sugawara enough to be able to tell he's not actually a pedo. It's just how it LOOKS to other people (including those in his society who won't know or care for the real reason).

And I completely agree that this episode approached the topic properly without going all lolicon and creepy. Hence why I approve the couple (if they ever actually happen).

Also whether he waits for 16 or whatever I personally still don't care because to me 16 is still too young to be doing any of that shit. Of course there will always be exception (super mature child and super immature adult but that's irrelevant. Laws and standards are based off the majority.) Age 14 or whatever that happened in the past suited that time. We're obviously not in that time as you noted so I'm not gonna form an argument there. But I will say I wouldn't mind a 14 year old getting with someone around their own age as much as I would a large age divide. And you should also note that back when children were getting married around 14 it wasn't with people of similar ages. So it was fucked up then too. Don't try to justify it because it happened.

Plus a lot of the reasons why children can be very mature for their age is because they were forced to. They're childhood was taken away from them or not fully experienced, which is in fact sad. But everyone's circumstances are different.
InugirlzMar 1, 2016 7:53 AM
Mar 1, 2016 9:03 AM

Oct 2011
What a ridiculous show this is now...
Mar 1, 2016 11:46 AM

Sep 2015
TrueUchiha said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Great episode as predicted Sherry was a boss!!! It was awesome until he got intimate and embraced her. Then it's AWESOME......o wait she's 12 Creepy. First time with an Awesome/Creepy moment I thought those were Oxymoron's.

Pretty much hate Tyuule, this will probably start a war. It's not a big deal I guess when you can crush the enemy nation in 1 day XD

meh, its not really that creepy, even if he did fall for her, i would like to remind you that the only reason we say that an older person should only fall in love with those of legal age is because we have no real way of telling how mature a person is mentally, and obviously to some extent physically. sherry is actually very mature, like, if you were to put her in the body of a 16-18 year old with her current personality, i wouldnt even find it odd... a bit on the clingy side, but not odd at all

to begin with, its only pedophilia if you're lusting/attracted to her body right? theyre just engaged, they didnt even kiss or anything, he just hugged her, have you never hugged anyone other than your relatives before? (please do not go up to random people and hug them...)

I definitely agree with you if she was drooped in a body of a 16 year old girl it wouldn't be weird at all seeing as the legal age in Japan is 16. I would say her maturity level is somewhere near a mid twenties level as well. If we place this in medieval times, it was perfectly normal for nobles to marry off their daughters at 12, 13, and 14 because their life span was significantly shorter than ours today. Most nobles Required their daughters to pick their husband at the age of 16 in fact.

You're are spot on with your pedo definition, I wouldn't have called him that to begin with though. He did say he would wait till she was 16. It was more the moment felt weird for me than the actually character himself. Really glad they didn't kiss though or it would be a different discussion entirely. Yes I do hug my little sisters which are 10 and 13, but when I hug them I'm not staring in their eyes they way they were lol. Their faces were so close I really thought they were going to kiss. Please don't thinking I am knocking Sugawara as I do like his character and I am glad he saved Sherry. The proposal was probably the only way to save her. Just the staring in each other's eye's after the embrace with the sun setting was kind of a weird moment for me.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 1, 2016 2:01 PM

Jul 2009
-ShadowClaw- said:
look people before you say sugawara is pedo..

Please... He's not even a pedo. he's a hebe and that is perfectly fine. Some people here suffer serious retardation and SJW bullshit, but what did I expect on an anime board.
StaticLordMar 1, 2016 2:10 PM

Mar 1, 2016 3:26 PM

Dec 2009
Inugirlz said:
GenesisAria said:
And a sound reply :)
Of course rules are based on majority yadda yadda, but this topic is actually a very pressing issue in modern society, just as homosexuality and so on are. There is this colossal bias that invites a witch-hunt mentality for a "pedo problem" that's not any more prevalent than it's been in any other time in history. Child molestation/rape is actually very rare statistically speaking (always has been), yet people think of it like it's a cancer threatening all the children everywhere.

The biggest issue is the western inability do distinguish fiction from reality: just because someone likes to look at s&m, or lolicon, or furry, or even guro, doesn't mean that interest has any connection to reality. In japan, it's actually known and statistically supported that lolicons interested in manga/anime are quite harmless, most are even pro-child protection.

Imo, it doesn't mater how old you are for relationships (or even sex, but sex is OPTIONAL in relationships), what matters is if you're mentally ready for it. Even if they were to go into a loli-adult relationship, there'd be absolutely nothing creepy with it - reason being IT'S ACTUALLY MUTUAL. As always, love and lust are mutually exclusive. You can fall in love with a young person just as easily as you can with an old person. He only said he'd wait till 16 because he's a man of stature and believes in the rules, and also because of his own morals that were given to him by society).

Sorry for all the ramblings, i'm a lolicon myself (i'm never afraid to say it), and find the whole issue to be very immature lol. It's all a non-issue yet it's always sparking up so much rage - they're just drawings.
Ps: it's a psychological fact that having outlets for desires actually diverts from any chance of anyone doing bad things. You wanna blow things up? Blow up stuff a thousand times in a video game instead of once in real life, etc. (At least in japan, false accusations in media come with formal apologies if they were discovered to be inappropriate.) People into anime/games are like the tamest anywhere, they just love their fantasy stuff and wanna be left alone by opposition XD
Attack the real problem if you care, not the strawman. Verbalizing your "disgust" and then doing nothing to address a problem that you supposedly care about, is irresponsible. Frankly, do something about it, find the real problem, or shut up. That's my word to people who rave about pedo this pedo that. Learn some shit.

That's all, i'm putting a wrap on this subject.
GenesisAriaMar 1, 2016 3:30 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 1, 2016 4:38 PM

Oct 2008
Sugawara-sama...saviour of the Loli!
Too bad so much is focused on side characters and not on the main chars
5/5.

Mar 1, 2016 5:50 PM
Jul 2011
I wonder if SDF truly did know what kind of person Zorzal is, they might have come of with many of Japanese cultures, no the all other countries cultures from the other world to sway him once again effectively to stall for enough amount of time.
Since Pina has things for Yaoi books, so will books filled with Yuri or any other themes of nudity female arts work on Zorzal?

If Zorzal is actually dumb and retard enough to dive into SDF's enormous cultural gifts as sign of peace to each other, to bond more strong relationship from an another world to make Zorzal to be distracted and maybe somehow fool other servants and soldiers to secretly disobey Zorzal.
With so called modern technology, weapons are not the only the other world's country specialty.
Give him some kind of a giant swimming pool, or maybe giant pizza.
There are many better ideas for doing something more flashy.
Tyuule, what action will she take in this kind of condition?

Special Region needs any help they can get.
Pina knowing Zorzal better than anyone, I think.
And Delilah, if she wakes up, hoping for valuable info's about Tyuule.
There are still lot of surprise left for Special Region, since Japan is only one country doing most of the work.
There should be something in the modern world that tempt Zorzal and Tyuule even knowing it is a trap.
rladls717Mar 1, 2016 5:56 PM
Mar 2, 2016 7:42 PM

Apr 2015
Aaaaannnndddd Sugawara - senpai noticed Sherry...
i don't think Sugawara is a pedobear, he clearly said that he going to marry Sherry when she's 16...
Because of that, the war will begin...
Mar 3, 2016 4:08 PM

Sep 2013
so Japan has started IMPORTING Lolis too now :P
Mar 3, 2016 4:12 PM

Jun 2013
they are taking this have every possible version of a girl a guy can fantasize about to far. It was enough whit just having elf, fox, cat.... girls but now they bring grown man marrying an underage loli girl.
Mar 3, 2016 11:28 PM

Jun 2008
Thank god for Sugawara....so based.

Lol @ people who unsarcastically are calling him a pedo.

Do us all a favor and stop watching anime.
Mar 3, 2016 11:38 PM

Oct 2013
You know.. I never really like loli/little girls in anime, but Sherry is just so dang intelligent and devoted to the point I ship her and Sugarawa together xD

She will grow up into a fine lady indeed. lol
Mar 4, 2016 4:33 AM

May 2010
It's alright, Suga. It's hard for a real man to resist lolis -pats-

But seriously, I'm glad Sherry is alright. She was definitely going to get raped by the other guy. Glad Sugawara helped her. We aren't even sure yet if he really has feelings for her or not not. It might as well be brotherly love at this stage, he didn't have much of a choice. But I do think it will slowly develop into romantic love. Sherry is smooth as hell, after-all.
Mar 4, 2016 8:38 AM

Nov 2015
I was relieved that Sherry managed to escape, but it's certainly going to cause some diplomatic tensions...

Mar 4, 2016 5:07 PM

Mar 2012
Japan wanted a reason to kill people from the empire and now they finally have one.
Mar 4, 2016 5:11 PM

Mar 2008
In the end I say props to Sugawara. The guy was in a terrible spot here. Be a good diplomat and let the kid get dragged off to hell. Or be a bad diplomat and save her. Either choice had serious consequences. In the end it was partly his actions that did lead to her feelings building to this point. Nothing he planned out, but that happened. He wasn't the kind of person that could let someone who had such pure faith in him be dragged off. Not only being captured but having her trust and hopes shattered.

They got that far because of Sherry's boldness. The girl deserves all kinds of credit. Yeah, it was the pure feelings of love she developed, but those feelings allowed her to endure. That along with her maturity let her make the tough, but bold choices that allowed this. Her parents died just a few hours ago. Yet she somehow held it together to this point.

I'm glad he's not the kind of person who could just turn his back, even though he knows first hand how serious the consequences will be from this. I'm not sure if he really intends to go all out with the marriage 4 years down the road or anything. Though honestly I can't see it not happening. Her feelings aren't going to weaken no matter if she has to be separated for that whole time from him. And frankly someone that determined and mentally mature is probably going to get her way down the road XD.

It was a strange scene in some ways. But I had to give the guy a thumbs up for heading out there with bold lines like "get your filthy hands off her!" Lot of respect there.
Mar 5, 2016 5:35 AM

Nov 2011
Overall, the episode is fairly staid and the plot has always too many unclear points, a fairly interesting evolution. The narrative in the end was sliding, while focusing a little too much on the question of Sherry and Casel Marquis, especially about what was going to happen to Sherry. Good designs and animations, as usual. I just hope that not everything goes into a cow for some nonsense further.

Shrimperor said:
How to survive in anime World:
[] Not be a loli
[x] Be a Loli!

LOL! I had not "never" focused on this issue.
Mar 5, 2016 12:30 PM

Feb 2013
For a while I thought he was really going to let them take Sherry. No way a grown man lets a little girl get hurt. Even the guard was looking for any excuse to step in.

... a little disappointed the bad guy didn't take a bullet to the head...
Mar 5, 2016 4:49 PM
Mar 2013
BurntJelly said:
... a little disappointed the bad guy didn't take a bullet to the head...

Don't worry. Gimlet, the guy leading the Cleaners at the Palace, will be (reportedly) executed by his boss, Luflus, for the failure.
htsujiMar 5, 2016 5:26 PM
Mar 6, 2016 5:49 AM

Jul 2008
The intensity is going up now to the point where we should have a lot of deaths before it dies down.
Mar 6, 2016 8:05 PM

Nov 2007
This anime has literally become a real joke in this season. It's trying to hard to be good when it's downright terrible. The pacing, the progress, the direction. Everything.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 7, 2016 11:48 AM

Aug 2012
rladls717 said:

There should be something in the modern world that tempt Zorzal and Tyuule even knowing it is a trap.

Well since japanese ambassadors gave impreial royalty so much info on our world, this is no surprise that Zorzel and other JSDF-opposing groups in the Empire will seek to establish contact with other countries "from beyond the gates", because it is the most obivous way(and so far only one) to defeat and banish japs from their "Special Region".

However JSDF and japanese politics so far are not acting stupid, and succesfully counter any attempts of establishing such contact - because, well, lets be honest, if Russia or China would step in to protect "rightful ruler of The Empire"(Zorzel), JSDF perspectives to win this war(even with loli/lelei help) would look, lightly saying, grim.
Mar 11, 2016 4:04 AM

Dec 2012
I liked it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It was a great episode in my opinion.

Sugawara Lolicon: Confirmed lmao 16 is still jailbait man :P
Mar 11, 2016 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
Wow...what a way to propose ^_^ Sugawara left Sherry hanging until the last second. Does he know he's in an anime? xD I wonder how much trouble this event will cause for the Japanese now. Then again, knowing Tyuule and Zolzal this kind of outcome would have happened eventually.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Mar 13, 2016 6:19 PM

Jun 2013
TKotarou said:
I liked it ¯_(ツ)_/¯ It was a great episode in my opinion.

Sugawara Lolicon: Confirmed lmao 16 is still jailbait man :P

16 is legal in Japan.

And keeping it real, the difference in "mental age" between 16 year olds and 20-25 year olds is basically nonexistent. You don't really mature until you are well into your 30's, realistically 16 and 18 are the same mental age and both are susceptible to stupid and irrational decisions.
Mar 15, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2014
I hope he doesn't marry the 12 year child. Just help her.
Mar 18, 2016 7:17 PM
Mar 2012
Wow they managed to make 2 side characters' plot gripping. lol Sherry's becoming quite a political threat to Zorzal. What about Casel? Embassy fight breaks loose, peace talks seem a goner.
Mar 19, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2011
lol @ some people in this thread. The diplomat saves a little girl, he's clearly a pedophile. He doesn't care about his country, he's willing to put his country in a bad situation to satisfy his lust.

amiright?
Mar 19, 2016 10:01 AM

Jun 2008
The whole pedo comments are so ridiculous. Just shows how young and uneducated of the world and history Mal users are. Their understanding goes crazy when they see things out of the social construct they grew up. Future marriage proposals and agreements from young age were and in some places still are a common place in humanity.

Tom_Kosken said:
I love this anime, I do but... no Rory in this episode? Inconceivable!
How dare you A1 deny us our legal goth loli overlord.

While not nearly as irritating as lack of Rory yet still irritating is the Japanese diplocrapic approach to this whole fiasco. Destroying an evil empire is a good deed guys, believe me.

Pinas knights and guards seem useless. Innocent people are being chased and butchered right in front of them and they just stand around like dorks but nah who cares right.

BEEFEATER really? Beef-Eater? So now we got Soul Eater, God Eater, Beef Eater... whats next?

Pina herself has a good reason to feel useless. Her father was poisoned. One of her brothers is AWOL scheming who knows what and her other brother is a self proclaimed dictator rushing to a war he will lose. If she wants to save her empire she must "remove" both of her brothers.

Ocourse Zololo and that other brother of Pina are THE worst thing about this anime and both bros should be raped by Ogres.

Pina for the Queen! Hard to believe she is related to her scum brothers and scum father by blood. It seems impossible.
Moving on to this episodes main event. As if it wasn't enough that Sherry is a girl, she is also a child. Very smart and mature for her age but still a child. And thus the refusal to protect her is baffling. My brain does not compute this level of asshatery.

For a while they had me genuinely worried they will really leave that sick fu**er kidnap a child and do who knows what to her. All that after she lost her family, her home burned to the ground and being chased by pseudo SS. Thank god she was saved.

Her parents were cool people. RIP

Sugawara simply did the right thing and saved the girl. Though it sucks he only barely saved Sherry and ignored that other poor sod. In my book he still gets a -1 morality point for not immediately doing the right thing though.
That senator they draged off is probably as good as dead now. RIP

Personaly I would have walked out of that villa with a rifle and blasted that wolf fur bastards brains out. Thats the only diplomacy I do with scum.
Protecting women and children has nothin to do with politics. Thats just something you automatically do without thinking.

To be honest if it was me back there when prince Zoo-whats his name draged out chained Noriko I would have shot him dead on spot. It was the right thing to do and you all know it.
The empire attacked Japan first without any provocation. They murdered civilians. They kidnaped people to use as slaves. Hell they do the same to their own poeple. Empire committed not only war crimes but also crimes against humanity in general.

Elimination of the Empire is justified as it is a evil regime. The JSDF would be doing an immense service to the people of that other world freeing it from the empire.

Besides its not like JSDF needs to worry about casulties when fighting against barbarians with rocks and sticks. It will be the shortest war in recorded human hystory.

If idiot prince wants total war I say give him total war. He is the one who does not know who he is fu**ing with. And once his armies are crushed, enslave his arrogant ass and sell him as a sex slave to some depraved ugly old dude or something. Now thats my kinda justice.

As for psycho bunny she needs to be placed in an asylum and undergo proper therapy. Hopefully with a lot of care and patience a professional therapeutist might still be able to salvage something and at least partially fix her mind. I dont like her but its not really her fault. Most people would break after going through all she was put through.
Plus I cut her some slack since she might have helped in making of the final push that will hopefully result in JSDF finally going all out kicking some serious Imp butt.

I do not think you get lots of political implication here. Japan can't just go and slaughter the empire not because of the empire but because of two factors.
The relationship with the people of that world and the relationship with the countries in our world.
MonadMar 19, 2016 10:07 AM
Mar 21, 2016 2:40 PM

Jan 2012
LOL lolicon in full effect. But loved the episode. haha
Live, Laugh, Love.

Mar 23, 2016 12:14 PM
May 2013
Finally the war starts , Zolzal is gonna get rekt , if Japan tried it could bring the capital to ruins in few hours .
I don't like how this season turned out because if follows the "enemy seems strong, after a fight it gets rekt and the end" pattern .
Mar 28, 2016 1:30 PM

May 2012
Great development, really lovely that he took Sherry in at that moment! Let's see what's next.
Apr 15, 2016 2:13 PM

Jul 2015
Trying to convince myself Sugawara doesn't have a lolicon... He doesn't... He doesn't... He doesn't... He doesn't.
Okay, I am over it
Apr 22, 2016 4:02 AM

Sep 2009
Tokoya said:
I really cannot stand Zorzal and Tyuule and all of their sinister bullshit.....

I really hope that they both due horrible deaths and that all of their followers join with them because they all piss me the fuck off

Still, I'm happy that Sherry ended up okay and that scene with her and Sugawara was too cute....She deserved every bit of that moment for her resolve and bravery (Still this pedophilia thing is kinda gross lol)

Best comment I've read so far. 👌✌👍
Apr 22, 2016 7:39 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Zel_Ezl said:
Tokoya said:
I really cannot stand Zorzal and Tyuule and all of their sinister bullshit.....

I really hope that they both due horrible deaths and that all of their followers join with them because they all piss me the fuck off

Still, I'm happy that Sherry ended up okay and that scene with her and Sugawara was too cute....She deserved every bit of that moment for her resolve and bravery (Still this pedophilia thing is kinda gross lol)

Best comment I've read so far. 👌✌👍
Lmaoooooo, thanks man xD
Apr 28, 2016 11:41 PM

Mar 2012
Obtaining your own loli comes at a great cost.
May 9, 2016 11:20 AM

Apr 2011
A big respect for Sugawara. I would have done the same thing. Imagine what they'll do to her. I hope the good old senator gets rescued as well. Him saying he'll marry her someday could just be an excuse. And if he's serious, he won't be touching her till she's sixteen.

Tyuule and Zolzal will pay dearly.
May 12, 2016 1:52 PM

Jan 2011
Now that they are safe - for the moment - they should just use a helicopter and fly them off to some temple of Emloy or so. Heck, maybe Rory can grant her asylum for now. Political asylum is one thing, especially given that Pina can't stand against Zolzal right now. But religious asylum with apostles like Rory or Giselle running around and (when you're lucky) bashing your face in?

Or get them to Elbe or the dark elves. Both are allies of Japan, not part of the empire. And if the empire attacks, the JSDF doesn't have to hold back. The empire would attack a sovereign country that is allied with Japan, and Japan had nothing to do with the cause.

It was a citizien of the empire that decided to seek asylum in these countries, it's all native. Could happen every day. Heck, probably happens often enough at least between the empire and the other human kingdoms.

I also wonder if Zolzal is really aware of what he is doing. If all else fails, the JSDF could simply conquer the empire within a day or probably a few hours. With Pina taking over together with the remaining pro-peace nobles and senators, everything would quickly return to normal for the populace.

And in Japan, it would be the same. The JSDF is allied with these countries, certainly *not* defending them would be worse, especially given hat Japanese causalities are likely to be zero, and material cost is gonna be real cheap for a war. No higher taxes needed.

They could even turn Zolzals plan (at least what we know of it) against him. If Leilei is a citizien of the empire, the JSDF rescued imperial citiziens when they rescued her and her people. So the JSDF already showed long before this conflict that it is clearly on the side of the people.

Of course it's unlikely that the JSDF will escalate this into a full blown war and roll in with a tank battalion or something, but Zolzal can't know that.
May 20, 2016 4:43 PM

May 2016
Nice that Sugawara stuck up for Sherry. Poor girl had her whole family ripped away less than a day earlier. Can't wait for the empire to finally get theres. Just waiting for Japan to finally step up their game and just assert their dominance again lol.
May 25, 2016 12:25 AM
Apr 2013
The story keeps on getting better and better.

From episode one to now, the plot has developed immensely, and things correlate with each other beautifully. The story as a whole is amazing.

Plot twists, tensions, multiple conflicts, and with an incredible cast.
Really digging Gate a ton right now.

Great episode too, Sherry finally got saved by the comforting arms of Sugawara. It really sucks that she had to suffer so much to achieve this, the loss of her family and the pro-peace senator.

Imperial tensions are still high, can't wait for an interesting climax to occur with the event.

WAITING FOR ITAMI TO PULL SOMETHING HEROIC AND GET THE GRILLS ON HIS TAILS TOO, EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING THE COOL STUFF.

Hints of jealousy from the three of them though. ;^) Lelei's one step ahead right now.

11/10.
May 29, 2016 8:41 AM

Nov 2008
Nothing257 said:
It was less interesting than the other episodes. the part when the 12 year old girl started to run to the ambassador who is like 35 or something was facepalm worthy. 2/5
Loli-bait in full effect! Uh yeah, I'm done with this show :V
Jun 25, 2016 4:14 AM

Jan 2016
Zolzal is stupid. Tyuule is retarded. Sagawara is a pedophile lol.

The pacing and the direction of this anime are starting to get annoying.

3/5 for this episode
Jul 12, 2016 10:32 AM

Apr 2009
And the excuse for an incident comes, so it begins...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

56 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 18, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.