Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2015 10:29 PM

Aug 2013
More about Hasegawa and Basara was revealed, given his lineage is explained a little about the strength of Basara but I do not like much of characters who are keeping secrets and hiding various facts, moreover they still make a trip that has everything to go wrong, I look forward to see more action and more Kurumi and the other next week ..
Oct 25, 2015 1:00 AM

May 2014
OMFG the nurse is a goddess!!!!!!!1
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Oct 25, 2015 5:40 AM

May 2015
finally, minim fanservice episode
Oct 25, 2015 12:05 PM

Sep 2011
OMG that music in the end.
Oct 25, 2015 1:03 PM

Sep 2015
Boring episode. Almost falled asleep watching this.
And where dafuq is Zest?! Did she suddenly disappear?

2/5 for this ep. This season has been really average so far...
And please stop with the repetitive 'Onichan'.... :( It was nice when Mio was the only one saying it, but since every chick in this anime is saying it now, it's starting to annoy me...

If the next 3 episodes aren't good I will have to drop this season mos def.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2015 7:15 PM

Jun 2014
Hoping to see berserk Basara more often holy sjiet
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2015 11:24 PM
Jun 2015
curzon17 said:
As awesomely ecchi as always. I really liked that soundtrack music playing near the end, as they were psyching themselves up for their journey.

And hopefully Zest returns next week. :)

Don't worry, she will return with a bang :P
Oct 29, 2015 4:17 PM

Mar 2010
wow thought i was watching maokai knights for a sec.

wow sensei is a beast.
Oct 30, 2015 7:48 AM

May 2010
Basara got the arm back. His berserk state was cool. Damn, Chisato might really be... best girl. Or so I felt for a brief moment. Maria is still my fav though.
Nov 1, 2015 10:14 PM

Oct 2008
basara went no affinity rampage mode...only to be chain restraint sealed by Afureia-sensei!
The gang is going back to the demons realm? this is just like HSDxD...haha!
4/5.

Nov 8, 2015 7:43 PM

Aug 2013
That moment when a God tremble like a little girl. I think I know why sensei couldn't give two fucks about Ornis.

Oniiii-chan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 17, 2015 4:40 PM

Jun 2013
Probably one of the best episodes of the series so far :)
Nov 30, 2015 12:38 AM

Nov 2015
Ozymandias20 said:
Berserk Basra was actually awesome. But how the fuck did his hand grew back withouth any reasonable explanation?

Ozymandias20 said:
Berserk Basra was actually awesome. But how the fuck did his hand grew back withouth any reasonable explanation?

Well, it is a mystery but hey must the berserk basara's power.
Nov 30, 2015 12:39 AM

Nov 2015
hlubkoj2020 said:
Well that was surprising...Basara is half God and half Hero...that sure is epic.
Chisato is too OP, even with her power seal up she is still strong as hell.
As for Sakazaki (real)...it's a good thing that he was kill, such an ass for raping his student.
What happen to Zest? I so wanna see some more of her.

(-_-)
Apr 19, 2016 2:33 AM

Jul 2014
I don't remember too much about this episode. There was the transformation, a REALLY SEXY MILF, a minor villain that got straight up murdered(he deserved it), sexy time with Oniichan and epic music while preparing to go to the Demon World Ala High School DXD. Did I miss anything else?

He got his arm back with no explanation, transformation again no explanation on how he got it.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Apr 28, 2016 2:46 AM

Jul 2013
Hasegawa best girl.

Moderate faction? I've been hearing about them lately. So are they good demons? lol and the demon lord obeying the "council"? I have no idea how the hierarchy of power works in the demon realm. I wish they'd explain more about this and the lore of this show because I'm confused.
May 30, 2016 12:36 AM

Dec 2012
So the real Sakasaki was the GOAT.

I did not appreciate Basara not mentioning Chisato during his sleep.

OMG! Chisato....perfection.

Did they just leave for the Demon world without their shoes on?

Also, DAT END SCENE! Basara hit it before he left. :)
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 2, 2016 4:37 AM

Jan 2014
Chisato best girl. she could win toujo so easily if she want.
Aug 14, 2016 10:39 AM

Aug 2014
This is great! don't know where to start?

Ok first we got two gods, Chisato (I decided to learn the teacher name) and the one weak god who got killed by her.
Chisato seems to be ultra strong, but I wonder if she can use her power to defend herself? If not enemy will target her someday, but it seems she joined Basara harem :D
So with her and Basara father we got two ultra powerful friends.
I wonder if she didn't just spoil the plot that Basara and Mio have same mother? It can be very true if you think about it. Chisato said that she will tell the true about mother of both of them or was it just bad translation?
And then we got some more ecchi first with Chisato then with the other girls, but it is not border hentai anymore as it was in first season, at least not in first 3 episodes.

Then next we get to see another ultra strong enemy in demon lord faction who is on par in power with Jin.
And it seems that Takigawa is very important and probably also strong. I also think he can be the boss or at least instigator in future seasons.

We will also see Zest soon :)
That big table thing that demon lord faction found.. it is opening and I think this got something to do with Mio testament and as you can look on the circles she may not be able to obtain that power without help of Basara and his harem and future harem.

And in the end we got nice music and some drama. Nicely done!

This anime plot is GETTING AWESOME, the one that I love the best in anime, ecchi with plot!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 28, 2016 8:22 PM

Mar 2015
How did Basara re-attached his arm?

So kurumi becomes the official member.

3.4/5
Nov 15, 2017 8:54 AM

Sep 2012
drama_menck said:
More about Hasegawa and Basara was revealed, given his lineage is explained a little about the strength of Basara but I do not like much of characters who are keeping secrets and hiding various facts, moreover they still make a trip that has everything to go wrong, I look forward to see more action and more Kurumi and the other next week ..

Chisato is also Basara's mothers cousin so she and him are distant relatives
Sugram22May 2, 2021 7:06 AM
Nov 24, 2017 8:15 PM

Feb 2013
So Kurumi is taking part in their "fun" sessions just so she isn't left out? ... well whatever, not like it matters.

Great music when they were preparing to leave.
Jan 8, 2018 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
Damn Chisato... such a seductive hottie <3
Apr 19, 2018 8:41 PM
Feb 2018
A lot of PLOT happened.

That makeout session with sensei was so hot.

And Demon King sama is actually a sort of good guy. Its just unlucky that he is on the enemy faction.
May 16, 2019 5:09 PM

Jun 2017
Intriguing to know that a "god" is residing within basara.

going there without any knowledge or guarentees is so astonishingly stupid. not the first time this show does something astonishingly stupid though.

also,LOL at his hand having just magically returned.
Dec 6, 2020 11:19 PM
Oct 2019
Finally!! The time with the nurse I was waiting for is finally here. You can say it was a "wet" dream.
Dec 6, 2020 11:20 PM
Oct 2019
The nurse dream was my favorite part if the episode.
Aug 6, 2022 7:15 AM

Jul 2019
I knew Chisato was a goddess but I didn't know she was a Goddess! (っ♡ω♡)っ
Feb 6, 2023 10:42 AM

Nov 2010
12:19 I want to lick Kurumi's armpit!
Top-tier lewd scenes again, especially with Hasegawa. She's definitely the 2nd best girl on the show for me. All that saliva from that kiss was so hot!
Mio & Yuki looked so cute in those dancer outfit.
I wonder what she meant by "mother of each of you. Interesting developments so far.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2015

81 by Lmonman »»
Jul 21, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

138 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2015

68 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 7, 2023 8:02 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 7, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2015

70 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 7, 2023 5:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.