Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 27, 2014 7:43 AM

May 2010
Man I loved the scene when Noel and Nonoka were taking the walk back home.

"Max Power" LOL.

Now I feel for Shione... That flashback was really good. Dat reconcilation scene was powerful, loved it. Dat reintroduction, too.

They sure love showing Noel and her hair flowing in the wind. Not that I mind (I secretly enjoy the over-emphasis over that)

Finally a very nice episode, hope it continues to be this good till the end.
Nov 27, 2014 5:46 PM

Aug 2012
This episode was great, I truly enjoyed it.

The max power was funny, haha.
The best scene I'd have to say is when Shione and Nonoka FINALLY had their moment <33
...I've been waiting for that moment and it was touching!
Oh oh oh! And the stars? Absolutely gorgeous.

Shione and Noel are my favorite characters and I'm happy Shione had her moment with Nonoka and then released that Noel was going to disappear. I was wondering when they would catch on! Sheeeesh!

So, I'm happy that Shione confronted Nonoka with the group that the two cannot be together but I'm wondering how they will go about it now. Noel may leave but I'm really hoping they can find a solution where Shione will get together with the group and Noel staying in town. NOEL IS SO CUTE, I DON'T WANT HER TO LEAVE!! D;

Nov 27, 2014 8:59 PM

Mar 2014
I wonder what these "bad things" are that would happen if Noel left the saucer.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Nov 27, 2014 10:21 PM

Dec 2010
One of the best episodes for quite awhile. The scene where they made up was very well done. At first I didn't understand why Shione switched so fast, but it makes sense considering what Noel is planning on doing...

I know feels are going to be had pretty soon.

On another note, the music in this series is pretty fantastic. They know how to balance scenes with music, with those that don't have music for maximum dramatic effect.
Nov 27, 2014 11:33 PM

Aug 2013
That was one of the better episodes. But then again I've enjoyed Shione's arc more than Yuzuki's to begin with. Yuzuki was all about being a spoiled bitch who finally realized she was wrong, while Shione is someone who is scared of her own feeling and was coming to terms with that and learning to trust again.

Probably my second favorite ep next to ep 7. That's because nothing tops the Noel GAOOOOOO! in the beginning.

That ending. I'm assuming Shione acted that way for 1 of 2 reasons. The first reason, and most likely one, is that once Shione remembered Noel saying "I'm the saucer", she immediately put that shit together in her head and realized that if everyone is happy together and they all see the meteor shower then Noel will disappear because the wish was fulfilled.

The second reason, and I hope to god this wont happen, is because Shione remembers seeing the number of tickets for the festival on Noel's table and notices that one besides hers is missing. She concludes its Nonoka and gets pissed because she wasn't a better friend to Noel.

I highly HIGHLY doubt the second reason will happen, but hey, if Yuzuki was blaming the saucer for Souta breaking his arm which was actually all her fault...then anything can happen.
Nov 28, 2014 7:30 PM

Feb 2012
Noel: I'm the saucer :-)
Shione/Nonoka: Oh Noel, saying silly things again and looking like you did seven years ago.
Noel: :-|
Nov 29, 2014 2:48 AM

Jul 2014
I'm surprised I'm enjoying this series so much, this episode was great!
Nov 29, 2014 8:57 AM

Jun 2010
I don't know what to think of this show. The characters seem very melodramatic and stupid to me. Being pissed at some poor girl because she had to move out of town for her mother's illness is silly. Shione and Yuzuki were acting like they had been literally stabbed in the back by an evil wicked witch. Then Shione spends most of the episode making up with Nonoka only to take it all back at the end of the episode. What?

And everyone is too stupid to listen to Noel. She says "I am the saucer" and the characters either seem indifferent or it takes them half an episode to realize what she said. Um, duh? What's up with these kids? If some one told you they were a fucking saucer you would be like "What!"

I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a weenie. I want to like this show and watch to the end, but it's just not clicking with me. Maybe I'm just not understanding?
Nov 29, 2014 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
they made up then back how they were on the next day
Nov 29, 2014 11:53 AM

Apr 2013
So Noel will disappear if they watch the meteoroid shower together?
Nov 29, 2014 5:05 PM
Apr 2014
Man it was stupid how Shione went from "I hate you" to "Let's be friends again" in a few hours but the end was just ridiculous. Please make up your mind.

And I really want to know what this is all about.
Nov 29, 2014 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
They say they can't see the meteor shower because the disc is there, but meteor showers are planetary (or at least hemispheric) phenomena, so why couldn't they just, you know, watch it someplace the disc isn't?
Nov 30, 2014 1:47 AM

Oct 2011
How did this turn out to be so boring? It was supposed to be my most hyped show of the season, and it stayed that way for the first few episodes. Then, along with the dull story came the snoozes and now here I am having trouble even completing an episode. None of the characters, save for Noel, turned out to be interesting.

Speaking of Noel, death flag has appeared.
Nov 30, 2014 8:31 PM

Oct 2007
Wistala said:
I don't know what to think of this show. The characters seem very melodramatic and stupid to me. Being pissed at some poor girl because she had to move out of town for her mother's illness is silly. Shione and Yuzuki were acting like they had been literally stabbed in the back by an evil wicked witch. Then Shione spends most of the episode making up with Nonoka only to take it all back at the end of the episode. What?

And everyone is too stupid to listen to Noel. She says "I am the saucer" and the characters either seem indifferent or it takes them half an episode to realize what she said. Um, duh? What's up with these kids? If some one told you they were a fucking saucer you would be like "What!"

I don't know. Maybe I'm just being a weenie. I want to like this show and watch to the end, but it's just not clicking with me. Maybe I'm just not understanding?
Maybe you should try to understand their character instead of trying to find fault in them. Shione wasn't being pissed at Nonoka because she had to leave but because Nonoka never came back for 7 years and when she came back she forgot everything. If you put yourself in her shoe, waiting for your best friend every single day for 7 freaking years and when that best friend came back he forgot about you as if your 7 years life and effort of waiting was a waste.

If it took so much effort for you to understand why Shione said what she said at the end of episode, I think you should pay attention to the show you are watching instead of trying to find a fault in a show you are watching.

Noel didn't say "I am the saucer" to anyone she met, only 2 people in the show knew that. Even if these 2 people know about it, what do you expect them to do? Calling MIB?
SivaNov 30, 2014 8:55 PM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 1, 2014 6:45 AM

Dec 2012
Shione's smile is 10/10
Nonoka is so dense though, she doesn't even think of Nonoka as a friend at this point either- Shione makes a way better main character.
Dec 2, 2014 4:53 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The anime is more than an episode that I'm liking it, it is with this even more.
Narrative that has slowly mended the relationships between the characters, I would not say it was exceptional or original, but it is always very sweet though.
The OST is still proving a very nice time.
Now, comes the decisive moment for the plot, will succeed to prove to be original or leave scroll events retracing "roads" already seen in the past? I am very curious to what!
The drawings were sufficiently attractive.
Dec 3, 2014 12:28 AM

Sep 2014
nice make up in one episode that wasn't rushe-

oh

well the ED is consoling and enjoyable
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 3, 2014 1:38 PM

Mar 2012
Wistala said:

It's definitely not just you. Literally none of the "drama" makes sense...
Dec 12, 2014 8:40 AM

Nov 2010
The details at the hardwarestore and planetarium clubroom were so high
I wish they started with Shione or Yuzuki's backstory first before Nonoka got slapped around twice causing an upset and annoyance
Shione being butthurt like "Myself;Yourself" without the romance
This was the best episode so far
Dec 18, 2014 11:29 AM

Jun 2011
i don't like the flip flopping back and forth. i don't understand anything with this show although i do get that they all just look really cute all the time.
Dec 31, 2014 6:32 PM

May 2012
Great friend reunion at last! Pretty touching episode, let's see what's next!
Jan 27, 2015 10:17 AM

Oct 2009
Oh yay Shione was just being unreasonable just like Yuzuki, great.
What's wrong with the woman in this? Well only Yuzuki and Shione..they are both so extremely selfish and non cares about Nonoka losing her mother and being traumatized by it..

Also lets not tell Nonoka that Noel will go away once the meteor show thing happens but instead play hard to get again cos "drama".
AozureJan 27, 2015 10:26 AM
Jan 28, 2015 4:39 PM

Oct 2012
This was good episode, Nonaka and Shione got together again. Now it seems she don't want to go to festival because she wants to stay with Noel who would be alone otherwise.

I don't like one thing in this series though. This series really tries it hard to make drama out of almost everything and the bad thing is they do it with not saying obvious words those characters would otherwise logically said. Not answering the obvious questions until it's appropriate for drama. The bad thing on this is it's kinda see through method. They are basically pulling viewer nose with this because we all know everything ends happy end and that drama is only there because viewers don't know what trivial small things this drama made of.
May 22, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2011
Just when the two had made up...
Nov 28, 2015 7:04 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LMAO, back to the drawing board. Just when Nonoka and Shione made up, Shione tells Nonoka the next day they can't be together anymore. I'm assuming Shione is dead mad at Nonoka for not mentioning Noel is the saucer.

The Planetarium scene reminded me of Houkago no Pleiades, it's quite pretty.

Sep 14, 2017 5:57 AM

May 2015
Just give Koharu more screen time
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 18, 2021 6:56 AM

Jun 2020
I can't take Noel seriously with paint on her face

A planetarium looking forward to that, well that escalated quickly a fire sparked good thing no one got hurt or nothing got burnt they got wet by Koharu though too late

Good to see things cleared up for Nonoka and Shione but having doubts at the end.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Method Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

116 by SlammyHammy »»
Nov 2, 2023 6:38 PM

Poll: » Sora no Method Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2014

97 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 4, 2023 12:38 PM

Poll: » Sora no Method Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2014

64 by florin2v36 »»
Oct 4, 2022 5:28 AM

Poll: » Sora no Method Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

118 by hacker09 »»
Jan 1, 2022 12:52 PM

Poll: » Sora no Method Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2014

78 by Kanezushi »»
Apr 19, 2021 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.