Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Initial D
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2009 12:20 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Slow paced episode, we will have to wait and see if Takumi can win this time.
May 5, 2010 12:16 AM

Feb 2008
they should just record it as the locals forfeit and leave :/

but if they're going to stay, then why doesn't he send for Ryosuke's car? its pretty much the same machine so it shouldn't need much tweeking, or as a desperation measure he could borrow the car of that girl that wants to be his girlfriend. I'd be shocked if she said no.
Oct 8, 2010 4:56 AM

Jul 2009
^I actually want to see this happen, so you can see how much his car is worth more than a girl, and have them fight it out.
Jan 31, 2011 2:33 AM

Aug 2010
Those money hungry idiots!!

KT, Tak, show them what project D is all about!
May 13, 2012 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
WTF? Pulling oil like that could have killed him. How can they be certain that it was just gonna cause enough damage. This guys actually attempt murder.
Sorry but i disagree with Ryosuke on this.

They should leave that place and post on their site that their opponents put oil on the road trying to kill them so they left.
Dec 9, 2012 4:30 AM

Oct 2009
Monad said:
They should leave that place and post on their site that their opponents put oil on the road trying to kill them so they left.

And what proofs does Project D have? Their opponents would just say (on other sites) that it wasn't them who put oil, and that Project D just scared of their Evos and run away. Who could put oil then? Maybe Project D did it themselves as an excuse for running?

Monad said:

Well, he said that he would avoid the accident, so maybe he really could, and then it's Keisuke's fault that he couldn't. It's harsh but rationally

Monad said:
WTF? Pulling oil like that could have killed him. How can they be certain that it was just gonna cause enough damage. This guys actually attempt murder.

All ways are valid to achieve victory in sports
SerhiykoDec 9, 2012 4:46 AM
Mar 10, 2013 1:13 AM

Jun 2011
Newser said:
Monad said:

And what proofs does Project D have? Their opponents would just say (on other sites) that it wasn't them who put oil, and that Project D just scared of their Evos and run away. Who could put oil then? Maybe Project D did it themselves as an excuse for running?

Yeah that, and given how the Project D always act, I doubt they would post that on their site, it sounds more like an excuse. They won't pull out of a race even though it's disadvantage or dangerous to them, just look at Ryousuke's 'noble' domination plan.
Monad said:

You can't, because even Keisuke himself agree on that.. Ryousuke speaks after he thinks, not like other brainless one
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 20, 2015 10:44 PM

Aug 2014
I expect the races agasint these guys to be really dirty. Reminds me of the guy who drives the Honda Civic from the Night Kids back in season 1.
Apr 5, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2012
Monad said:

Yea I call complete BS on what Ryousuke said but since it's an anime and they focus on making him look like a boss 24/7 then it's probably true >_>
May 27, 2015 1:46 PM

Jan 2015
Yeaah, that episode was complete bullshit over and over...
It's obvious who did it, just pull the guy out of his car and break his teeth.

And I would've probably punched Ryosuke in his oh so beautiful face too !
HapHazrDMay 27, 2015 2:02 PM
May 22, 2016 6:54 AM

May 2012
Damn that was real dirty! I really do wonder what they'll do next!
Jan 19, 2017 9:14 PM

Oct 2012
Wow.. Wow he straight said bad things about Kazumi, his own sister
I like him xD

It's about time
I mean I'm surprised there's no one using dirty tricks up until now

I guess it's time for Takumi to shine more? Win uphill & downhill please xD
"Signature removed"
Dec 28, 2017 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
Really, what do you do in that kind of situation? Lock em up as you slide over to prevent the whole tire from being coated?

Call your girlfriend, she's got a nice car!
Sep 10, 2018 2:13 PM

Sep 2011
What a joke, Iketani saying that Itsuki has to learn how to accept someone unconditionally when he wasn't able to accept an innocent crush from the past himself, and ruined it all with his petty inferiority complex and cowardice.

And also, yay, a race with some lowlifes that are trying to cheat, the first ones since Shingo, I'm sooo (not) excited. And this is 99,9% guaranteed, but I hope Takumi crushes them. Also Ryousuke was a bit harsh indeed, poor Keisuke, his car was really damaged.
Jun 15, 2019 10:03 AM

Feb 2012
Keisuke can't catch a break.

Wataru is less dickish now.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 20, 2019 9:59 AM
Apr 2016
Fuck, scumbag cheaters again, first time since the first stage, these sink lower than before though, way way way lower. I feel bad for Keisuke honestly, his precious car was wrecked. While Keisuke could've avoided crashing, still, Ryosuke was really really harsh, too harsh I believe.
Feb 25, 2020 11:58 AM

Nov 2016
Fuck these guys, it's hard to stay cool in such a situation like, but that will make victory even sweeter.

Guess Keisuke has to suck it up and ask his stalker, luckily she has the same car.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 25, 2020 1:08 PM

Oct 2013
Project D must face now some cheeky chads that want to win no matter what.

Takumi is still full of doubts after experiencing 4WD.

FD is out, damn. I didn't feel bad for Keisuke when Ryousuke lectured him. He just approached Keisuke as Keisuke usually approach others, lol.

@FMatron, haha, she is his stalker indeed. xD I don't even remember her name. I just call her "that Darling girl".
Aug 11, 2020 1:36 AM
Oct 2019
Cheap as hell. Hope these guys totally wreck their cars.
Nov 30, 2020 12:20 PM

May 2018
The new opponents are absolute pieces of shit >:(
Feb 8, 2021 7:24 PM

Aug 2018
What a bunch of cheating losers, cant wait to see them lose.

May 5, 2021 2:54 AM

Aug 2018
These guys really are disgracefull and afraid that their driving skills won't be enought to match Project D
Jul 14, 2021 1:08 PM
Feb 2021
I really want ryosuke to jump into the action in place of keisuke but something tells me it's not gonna happen
Sep 28, 2021 9:54 AM

Jun 2020
What a bunch of bastards. But in street racing, this kind of bullshit is to be expected, I guess. My heart broke when Kenta was crying for Keisuke, but then Keisuke himself started crying and I fucking lost it. I feel so bad for him :/

And while, yes, Ryosuke seemed harsh but I agree with the opinions above that he probably wasn't just saying that to make Keisuke feel bad; if he says he could've avoided it then he means it. And the fact that Kei didn't argue and moreso agreed cements that fact. You've got to admit Keisuke is a hothead and Ryosuke warns him about it all the time. Just imagine what would've happened if he tried anything further after Ryosuke scolded him the first time those douchebags confronted them. Shit probably would've been worse.
Jan 17, 2022 5:36 AM

Nov 2020
This is so unsatisfaying, I hope Takumi or someone else beat them with style. Shame on them

Dec 9, 2022 2:44 PM

Jun 2020
I was thinking the same thing for the oil that they put on the road possibly killing someone fortunately it just crashed Keisuke like I thought they were intending to kill him or some shit

Just punch him and knock him the fuck out dude's got a punchable face, Ryousuke are you serious right now bro "we have no time for you to take your frustrations out on the guardrail" like does the guardrail mean so much to you that monologue is too much that made me smile, In the meantime there are some good points people pointed out on their comments but what if maybe Takumi raced both downhill and uphill that would be too much I suppose.
Jan 25, 2023 10:54 PM

Apr 2022
dirty move, that'll make it satisfying when they lose tho.

also, itsuki on hiatus. feels bad man.
Jun 2, 2023 1:59 PM

Jan 2021
The damn oil trap they played dirty
Jul 17, 2023 9:52 PM

Oct 2020

okay this was just hilarious lmaoo

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

Nov 18, 2023 6:36 AM

Apr 2021
Keisuke was humiliated, would he be able to avoid that trap?

Itsuki wants some time, I think his situation is funny but at the same time sad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

robertomelchor - Nov 28, 2009

53 by LordKarnage2 »»
Mar 25, 4:26 PM

Poll: » Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 8 Discussion

Monad - May 11, 2012

38 by WitherRage »»
Jan 22, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 10 Discussion

Monad - May 12, 2012

29 by Kraum »»
Jan 11, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 18 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 5, 2010

26 by removed-user »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:10 AM

Poll: » Initial D Fourth Stage Episode 4 Discussion

Monad - May 11, 2012

22 by Ajrocket »»
Dec 20, 2023 12:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.