Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 24, 2014 3:11 AM

Dec 2013
I felt so bad for Usa. Kawai was great in this episode.

The end of this ep with Mayumi was also good. Of course there can't be a full happy ending :D.

I think this was the best episode so far!
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
May 24, 2014 3:40 AM

May 2014
this was the best episode yet..feel so happy for Usa
May 24, 2014 3:59 AM

Jul 2013
Whoa Usa's crush has finally bloomed into love.

Can this series become more adorable?? I haven't seen a couple as cute as Usa and Ritsu in a long time (the closest was probably Lucy and Hasebe from Servant x Service).

Mayumi and Sayaka are god damn hilarious!! Mayumi breaking the fourth wall for the ending literally had me laughed real hard.

I agree with everyone, definitely the best episode so far!
May 24, 2014 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
right after seing kawai in dat dress i expected something like that was going to happen(K.O for usa)...but i didnt expect Sayaka and Mayumi to also jump in :S. Sayaka is really funny when she is not fondling Mayumi...

vince1996 said:

Hope this series is 20ish episodes so isn't rushed or left on a cliff-hanger!

yea,thats what im afraid of...
May 24, 2014 4:28 AM
May 2009
RANK 655 >> GOOD >> MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN STANDING UP FOR USA KUN >> BEAUTIFUL >> COURAGEOUS

we stand up for those whom we consider part of family / care about them/ love them / concerned about them .

here is the KAWAI-SOU FAMILY >> with HIGH SCHOOLERS MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN AND USA KUN >> ADULTS TO GUIDE THEM

Told ya all episode 07-08-09 are the most entertaining one. especially end of 08 or start of 09 and the most beautiful story part was handled in episode 08 completely

MAGNIFICENT EPISODE >> was waiting for it impatiently . MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN with simple yet authoritative and sensible dialogues and expressions ruled the whole episode : sayaka san and mayumi san both took MS. KAWAI RITSU and did the makeup .

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN >> beautiful adorable cute serious sensible right to the point . made me happy for whole next many months.

USA KUN >>> yeah down and yeah all those words still still i believe he could have somehow hold there not as much as good as what happened in this episode but still he would have . i can feel it >> more confirmation comes after talk with MAYUMI CHAN .

there are human good humans who can take whatever others say but if someone says wrong to their loved ones >> they won't hide/remain silent and will surely stand up and take action and this is what USA KUN DID . stood up got angered .

but but MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN completely serious and took all steady and sensible steps/actions using appropriate words and USA KUN is confirmed as VICTOR

rest of the work >> or we can say completely wrap up of party was done by SAYAKA SAN and to some extent by MAYAUMI SAN

THIS IS ANOTHER FEEL GOOD >> FEELING OF FLYING OVER THE CLOUDS >> EPISODE .

then we again see different approaches from USA KUN AND MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN >>> HAPPIDEATH AND EMBARRACIDE

HAPPINESS AND FEELINGS OF LOVE >>> SHYNESS AND EMBARRASSMENT YET CONCERN FOR THE OTHER

HAYASHI CHAN >> you can see her in OPENING sitting in the cafe .

you can see HAYASHI CHAN feeling low and embarrass and clearly didn't liked fun made of herself and also didn't liked those laughing at USA KUN and she really look forward to change herself >> atleast outside appearance so please don't be harsh with her. she does hurt other people. whether ignore or putting her troubles on others
rajin90May 24, 2014 4:43 AM
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
May 24, 2014 4:50 AM

Jul 2012
This was a fantastic episode.

I love at the very end she popped his bubble.

Great episode!!!
May 24, 2014 5:01 AM

May 2010
Epic transformation! Damn annoying kids and their mixer (except maybe, Usa's friend) Glad Ricchan set them right. Lovable development. Love Kawaisou complex even more now. Really liked Sayaka's evil ways this episode.
May 24, 2014 5:04 AM

Dec 2013
I wanna be Happideathed by an Embarracide Girl too!

The first part of the show was kinda slow and laid back. Then it got to the mixer stuff and you could feel that Usa didn't really care if he went or not, but the open rejection was really hard to take.

Then for the mixer group to show up at his cafe and belittle him, woah. I can only say props to Usa for being a man and taking what they were dishing with maturity. Then the unexpected save from Ritsu coupled with Sayaka and Mayumi, completely made those trashy rich kids think twice about messing with Usa ever again.

Hayashi really needs to find a new group of friends. It's not that I don't get how the loser girl makes a successful high school debut and wants to keep her undesirable past in the back of a closet, but to dis the one person along the way who actually HELPED you, now that's just low. She may have changed her appearance for the better, but her character just got worse. Her only saving grace was that she felt guilty and wasn't laughing along with the rich kids about it, but that really amounts to very little in my opinion of her already.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 24, 2014 5:10 AM

Oct 2012
Great episode, one of the best of this series.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
May 24, 2014 5:13 AM

Aug 2012
Great episode, Usa enduring all of there comments dam feel for him. The 3 girls standing up for him though true friendship.
May 24, 2014 5:29 AM

Apr 2013
The girls really stepped out :P

May 24, 2014 6:51 AM

Feb 2012
Dang, Sayaka and Mayumi are simply amazing!! I love it how they made those douche envy Usa. The three girls got his back! They really have a great relationship with each other.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 24, 2014 7:03 AM

Oct 2011
I can relate to Usa is so many levels. Girls saved the day
May 24, 2014 8:00 AM

Nov 2013
This show has the amazing ability of making laugh from start to finish, ad this episode was just.... memorable!!!

Kawai as usual, one of the cutest girls of the anime season, while Mayumi and Sayaka are..... well, just being Mayumi and Sayaka!!!

One of the part I laugh the most was this one:
DarkMoonWolfMay 24, 2014 8:06 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

May 24, 2014 8:43 AM

Aug 2012
I just noticed that the OP has changed slightly since ep 7 (the pic of Usa and Ritsu, right after the title scene). I guess that represents Ritsu and Usa's relationship and that they've grown closer little by little.

anyway, this was one of the best episode, really glad to see some development between our main couple. Ritsu's embarrassment afer she realized what she's done before was totally cute XD

Does anyone know how many ep this series will be?

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
May 24, 2014 9:05 AM

Jun 2012
Hahahahahahahhah omg I just died when mayumi and sayaka threw themselves all over usa. And finally Im thankful sayaka's a bitch. That hayashi bitch deserved everything she got. And Im disappointed in Tagami. He wanted to say something but he didnt have the balls to say it. Some friend.
May 24, 2014 11:22 AM
Mar 2013
One of the best episodes. :)
May 24, 2014 12:41 PM

Jul 2012
dat ending rofl
Kawai showed her balls for god sake, she was such a badass
May 24, 2014 1:24 PM

May 2011
I was starting to doubt this episode in the beginning. It looked boring...
Then KAWAI SENPAI HAPPENED.

Good episode. What a turnabout. Plus the ending got a laugh out of me.
May 24, 2014 1:35 PM

Apr 2013
Wow. This was such a good episode. It was probably the best one of the season so far imo. Kawai senpai was just so... kawaii. Absolute perfection especially when she was rocking that kimono. This episode really had a splash of everything that makes this series so much fun. But I'll be totally honest here. I really wanted Usa to deck that douchebag so badly. God damn did I hate his frickin guts. What a worthless collection of people that were gathered in that room.
dankzelMay 24, 2014 5:37 PM
May 24, 2014 1:46 PM

Nov 2011
i'm enjoying the series more than i expected. Kawai is so kawaii (pun intended)
edit: at above: the girl in the groups was worse imo - she wasn't grateful to how Usa helped her back when they were in school and made him look bad in front of her friends
DreamingBeatsMay 24, 2014 2:13 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 24, 2014 2:00 PM

Apr 2014
My mood got played with in this episode. = =

I wonder what would've happened if that Hayashi girl heard what the MC said by the stairs.
May 24, 2014 3:33 PM

Jun 2013
To hold your urge to punch the annoying guy in the face so hard that he would fly across the room, then rush mount him and keep pounding his face into a bloody pulp. This is why I quit working as a waiter...
Also, never mess with the people who handle your food (unless you want your food to be messed with). Just a little advice :)

Mayumi and Sayaka =3
May 24, 2014 3:40 PM

Apr 2014
Usa y u no punch the fucker?
May 24, 2014 3:44 PM

Nov 2011
guys, he can't just punch the customers, it would bring trouble to the restaurant

he punches customer -> customer complains of assault by employee -> restaurant gets bad reputation -> less customers -> bad
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 24, 2014 4:18 PM

Sep 2007
That was an excellent episode - best so far

May 24, 2014 5:32 PM

Apr 2013
DreamingBeats said:
i'm enjoying the series more than i expected. Kawai is so kawaii (pun intended)
edit: at above: the girl in the groups was worse imo - she wasn't grateful to how Usa helped her back when they were in school and made him look bad in front of her friends

Oh they were both terrible. However, it honestly did look like she did remember how he helped her but it was just the group that she was with would absolutely destroy her if she let any of that past stuff out. Yes, she should have just "laid the smackdown" and "manned" up, but I can't blame her completely when there is such a uber-douche in her group. She was too scared to do anything as Usa said. Peer pressure is a bitch.
May 24, 2014 8:26 PM

Jul 2013
That was another sweet episode. Ritsu looked adorable in that outfit :3
The girls coming in to save Usa was awesome too.

Also I couldn't help but think of Dio when Mayumi did that little thing at the end there lol
ihusmal1234May 24, 2014 8:31 PM
May 24, 2014 9:05 PM

Jul 2013
So Usa had friends in the past, but it didn't turn out well. Good thing that everyone from the dorm backed him up. Kawai was cute in that dress.

May 24, 2014 9:05 PM

Jul 2008
Shit! I hate those assholes. I want to Touma punch them. I'm glad the girls came to save Usa.
May 24, 2014 9:11 PM

Aug 2008
ureshinu
hazukashinu

lol
May 24, 2014 9:27 PM
Oct 2013
This was my favorite episode to date! I feel like there was a lot of development in this one as well. Not only between Kawai and Usa but with Usa and the whole dorm. I feel like he now knows for sure that his true friends are the people living in the dorm with him.
I could not stop laughing at Mayumi and Sayaka's interference. The boys on the date were shut up really fast. I felt so bad for Usa. I feel as if he acted normally in that sort of situation. Not only was it his job to not freak out at the customers, but it must hurt that his friend as well as a former friend were involved in the situation. It's only natural that he had a difficult time responding. I don't think it makes him "weak" or a "pansy" like others are saying.
Also, I have a feeling that the Hayashi girl may have had feelings for Usa in the past? Who knows, but I am not a fan of her.
May 24, 2014 10:00 PM
Aug 2010
I'm right there with you devilsfruitt! Favorite episode by far, and not just the housemates coming to the rescue. Meeting the new and old friends was great! Freaking awesome epsidode~!
May 24, 2014 10:27 PM

Jul 2013
iLostReason said:
''I love Kawai-senpai so much!'' - i know right Usa.She's too damn perfect, let's HNNGG together.
"Komugi, are you there?"

May 24, 2014 11:15 PM

Jun 2013
The Kawaisou Girls are the best. Damn, this was a great episode.
May 24, 2014 11:24 PM

Nov 2007
Best episode by a long shot! I am starting to like all the characters in this anime now.

Ritsu was so amazing when she stood up for Usa-kun. Best moment in the entire anime since she threw a book to a random guy who was picking on Usa. Gotta love her!

And bumping the score to an 8/10!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 24, 2014 11:46 PM

Apr 2012
it was nice seeing the girls rescue Usa from a tough spot
ritsu looked awesome in that yukata

funniest part was when they dissected Hayashi's appearance lol

May 25, 2014 2:29 AM
Nov 2010
I loved this episode so much. The thing I love about this series is it never fails to make me laugh hard or feel good after watching it. So consistently hilarious with its writing. I would say the slowest part for me was the introduction of the other houseboys since it repeated the same gag over and over.
May 25, 2014 2:33 AM

Jun 2013
I love how they stood up for him, great development. Got the feels going :D
May 25, 2014 3:08 AM

Jan 2014
Noticed that the OP changed a bit in the part where there's a picture frame.

"Hey, Usa! You up for a group date? Well?"
"Tagami."
"The devil is standing behind me right now, so I need ot hang up.."

^ one of the best moments in this series

Man, that was hard on you Usa. I feel you. Tagami, it would've be better if you just told them to stop..
Here in my country, I see some kids making fun of waiters and it makes me want to punch them. I would, but it would result in me getting prisoned since most of them are rich, spoiled kids where they can do anything with their power.

By the way, when Rit-chan spun, it kinda reminded me of how Captain Harlock always flops his cape..
"I'm here to support you. You're always very good to me, especially at NIGHT." < win win win

"Do you think it will end on a happy note? Well, too bad. Instead you got Mayumi-chan!"
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
May 25, 2014 3:25 AM
Mar 2014
Kawai to the rescue with help from Sayaka & Mayumi also.

Loved to see how Sayakai worked her "witchcraft" lol

And that ending .. lmaoo

My favorite anime this season forsure
May 25, 2014 3:28 AM

Oct 2012
May 25, 2014 3:43 AM

May 2013
Thank you Ritsu for saving Usa (plus Sayaka and Mayumi). Cute episode.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 25, 2014 3:51 AM

Feb 2013
A very cute episode, and I laughed my ass off at the end.

You thought this would end on a happy note, well too bad, you get me instead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GOD DAMN IT!! I am in love with this anime!!!
May 25, 2014 4:07 AM

Dec 2013
In my opinion, this was the best Bokura wa Minna episode so far in this series. Definitely my most favorite. To get to see Ritsu in that super kawaii costume was awesome. But the best part was seeing the bullies getting rekt (owned). Yup, it felt good to see Ritsu back up Usa-kun. And the other two girls to follow up. That moment just felt sooo good because I felt bad for Usa (such a nice guy... wow) and I was so mad at that weird girl who is so cold towards the one person that always listened to her in middle school. And that rich arrogant playboy... I felt like punching him. So much respect for Usa for holding back *applause*.

So yup, I can understand why this is rated a 5/5 by over 90% of the viewers and I have to say I agree 100%. Heh, its so cute seeing Ritsu and Usa coming closer together. xD
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
May 25, 2014 12:43 PM

Jul 2009
very good episode. usa getting made fun of was pretty cringe worthy. i hate how he just sat there. but because of that, we got a scenario where his friends really got to shine.
May 25, 2014 1:35 PM

Sep 2008
Midorikawa Hikaru *.*
I have no idea he have role in this series!
What a surprise! *.*
May 25, 2014 2:32 PM

Nov 2010
Ricchan saved the day in het gorgeous outfit as well :P

It looked so otome at first when Usa joined the staff
Painful to watch when Tagami and Hayashi didn't bother to set the misunderstanding straight amongst their party
Sayaka and Mayumi's punishment afterwards was pert and firm
May 25, 2014 3:10 PM

Jul 2012
Cute episode. Kawai helped save the day along with Sayaka and Mayumi. Really liked it when Sayaka messed with that other girl and pretended to take off her eyelash.

Mayumi is still awful though, ruining the ending!
May 25, 2014 4:02 PM

Oct 2012
When this show started, I didn't expect it to be this good. And this episode was the best so far. It was funny and touching at the same time. It was kinda hard to watch Usa being laughed at that way, but thanks to Kawai-senpai, Mayumi and Sayaka it turned out to be one the best scene of the episode. And I found Mayumi's intervention in the last scene hilarious.
Great show so far, I hope it'll become even better :)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

263 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

83 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

120 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.