Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2008 4:39 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lambo said:
Right now in the middle of the bath... THERE'S A BUNCH OF BOOBIES!!!

ROFL!!!
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Jul 8, 2008 4:33 PM

Apr 2008
Ahahaha, that Lambo quote is AMAZING.

In the episode, it made me sad when Gokudera was sulking, but when he heard Tsuna's voice, he put on a fake smile for him. :'( I really have sympathy for this guy...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2008 1:51 AM

Mar 2007
Aww everyones favorite "trap/transgendered confusion " Chrono is going to get reaped next episode i cant wait! >_<

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Mar 13, 2009 5:37 PM

Jan 2009
Sad episode. Poor Chrome will now have to fight >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2009 6:06 AM

Dec 2007
Small Gokudera was so adorable <3

Aah, and Lambo... "THERE WERE LOTS OF BOOBIES!" I lol'd.
Jun 10, 2010 8:54 AM

Jul 2009
I was laughing my head off at what Lambo said this episode XD
Aug 17, 2010 7:48 PM
Aug 2010
"There were lots of boobies!"

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH
HeeLAAIIIRious.

Also, Chrome is pretty!

Nice episode. Interesting learning about Gokudera's past.
Sep 6, 2010 2:48 AM

Oct 2008
LOL @ Lambo. xD
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 3, 2011 9:15 PM

Jul 2010
o shit chrome is in trouble.

Aug 2, 2011 8:11 PM

Mar 2011
Uhhh she'd have to be found eentually. I was hoping for futuristic Ken and Chikusa :3 But since her Vongola ring was sealed..how did the enemy find her? Research? Hmph. Seems like he was expecting the older version of Chrome too....why she ended up there. Hope to see Chrome knock his brains out...the guy really pisses me off. And he's made like what, two appearances?!
Nov 25, 2011 7:27 AM

Aug 2010
Chrome about to get raped lulz.
Jul 11, 2012 10:58 PM

Jul 2007
Another pretty great episode, detailing more into Gokurudo's past. Had no idea him and bianchi were not true ssiters and he was born from a differnent family and what happened to his true mother was pretty sad.

Now one of the milfiere boses has found chrome. Wonder how she is going to get out of this.

And normally i don't like lambo as a character, but i admit he was quite funny in this episode.

And reborns reaction, you guys are just all kids lol

Oct 18, 2012 3:20 PM

Sep 2011
After a dozen of episodes, Chrome finally appeared. >_>

Oct 19, 2012 5:24 PM

Jun 2011
Aw, Gokudera ;_;.
May 25, 2013 5:48 PM

Nov 2011

;.;

Poor Gokudera.

I hope Chrome can fend for herself next episode.
Aug 27, 2013 2:40 PM

Aug 2012
ArtemisX said:
Another pretty great episode, detailing more into Gokurudo's past. Had no idea him and bianchi were not true ssiters and he was born from a differnent family and what happened to his true mother was pretty sad.

Not from completely different families, just different mothers. Still, Reborn said Bianchi and Gokudera had "that" incident between them, so was that it? What did that even have to do with Bianchi?

Yay Chrome is back! But wait a minute... doesn't she get her power from Mukuro? So is he still in that prison after all this time or what? Or does she have some power of her own? I always thought it was Mukuro keeping her body from realizing that it doesn't have organs... however that works.

Okay rephrase: The most confusing and nonsensical character is back!
Oct 11, 2013 5:49 AM

Oct 2012
Aw, poor Gokudera

Hmm... so Chrome in future still connected with Mukuro?
The ring... it's frozen (definitely because of Mukuro)
Somebody help Chrome!! :(

Lambo said:

Lambo said:

ROFL!!!

Lol, Lambo sure knows how to make Tsuna & Yamamoto surprised
"Signature removed"
Oct 4, 2014 6:34 PM

Jun 2012
I think someone forgot to send me an invitation to the chrome dokuro tasting party.
Mar 29, 2015 11:11 AM

May 2012
Pretty sad backstory, but I did quite like it! Let's see what happens next.
Jul 16, 2015 2:21 AM

Mar 2013
I feel that this is probably the strongest episode so far. Even though we know already that Gokudera had a different mother than Bianchi from earlier in the series (i believe), it still was pretty sad backstory and was very well done. I do despise his scum mafia father though.

I knew when Yamamoto was sleeping near Tsuna and Reborn that he would overhear the story. When he woke up out of seemingly nowhere and commented on the narrative I was pretty excited ( >3 Yamamoto <3 ) . This is basically a situation where he fully acknowledges a Mafia family and their sick actions, and how it directly intertwines with Gokudera, so all this can lead to Yamamoto eventually fully realizing that things are serious business, and that they really are dealing with enemy mafia. It also gives Yamamoto a good reason to pity Gokudera, and as such be even more patient and forgiving of him, such as that incident a few episodes ago where Gokudera was acting like a complete douche with his threats and insults.

This episode also had one of the funniest scenes in the series, take it away-

Lambo said:

Mad points for Lambo there, i can now tolerate him a bit more, since he has shown the propensity to make pretty hilarious comments now, so perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised again in the future. If only we got to see some of those Oppai... I'm most interested in Hana though (future or younger are both good), or my new favorite female in the series Lal Mirch (we did get some bathing fanservice of her earlier), but I guess Haru and to a lesser extent Kyoko would be fine as well. I'll skip on the seemingly never aging Bianchi though since she is one of my least favorite characters.

It's annoying that there are so many unanswered questions about Chrome's appearance (it goes way beyond my suspension of disbelief to throw her under the absurd theory of getting hit by the 10 year bazooka), but it was pretty freaky when that Bird Freak showed up to "rape her".
Aug 8, 2015 5:50 PM

Jul 2014
Gokudera ;-; T^T

Oppai
ga
Ippai!!
Sep 10, 2017 2:12 PM

Apr 2009
lol, those guys has to be malnutritioned at this state _xD!

...it would have been more fun if he just fell back asleep right after being kicked in the face =w=

...well, that's a deep, dark mafia-story, dang sure it is. dang Gokudera -w-'

ASDFGH!!!! Lambo, you lucky little bastard you X_D!
sushi .w. !

Fuuta, you have no right to cal anyone anything-ni, you're way too ffing tall for that -._-.'

.....Hibari's got a pretty nice place -w-......

.....wtf?
WTF??
whaat?!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

94 by wildhood »»
May 13, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 202 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Sep 17, 2010

116 by wildhood »»
May 13, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 200 Discussion ( 1 2 )

greenmush - Sep 3, 2010

62 by wildhood »»
May 4, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 78 Discussion

hyunnie14 - Apr 14, 2008

20 by onvoorspelbaar »»
Apr 26, 4:27 PM

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.