Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 7, 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
I've read the manga version for this before and they did pretty much set up Yoshino to be paired up with Kirishima from the start. The interesting part is the yakuza element and people involved. Art style resembles the manga and imo, is kinda unique for this season.

Outside of the yakuza stuff, the main cast seems like normal people. Yoshino needs some time to get used to her character but I think she can be likable. (I also kinda like her accent) There's also definitely chemistry between the cast.

Jul 2017
From BL to Organized Crime, Studio Deen takes on mangaka Asuka Konishi's seinen series about a deranged couple in a delinquent setting.

The Oral Cigarette's OP is interesting, just the same as Yoshino's ED with the slick dancing.

The high school girl of Yoshino Somei being called on by her father Renji because of the merging of Yakuza groups...and also he's called to matchmake his daughter to Kirishima Miyama, whom despite being also another Yakuza member, he just looks like any ordinary high school young man at the most. At least he's the popular boy in school that's the envy of all girls that Yoshino transfers in to from her home in Osaka, and Yoshino being in the line of fire is just normal, but his hidden delinquent duties are at least proven of why he belongs in a Yakuza setting.

More rumours behind Yoshino's back, as well as her getting picked up by guys...if there's anything related to her, Kirishima means business behind his facade of a smile that is telling of his true nature. And for someone being sheltered by fellow Yakuza, he must've been noticing Yoshino to be the same quality as him, but she isn't, and that ires him as he breaks his facade, as Yoshino continues to endure the bullying in school.

The ultimatum from Yoshino's father to give her 1 year to make Kirishima fall head over heels with her, then dump him before going back home to Osaka, all men are jerks around Yoshino's life, but the follow-up to convince him that she sold one of her kidneys for tons of money, she now also means business should anyone try to twist her up. And that ploy...actually works for Kirishima to fall in love with her, once again rocking the Yakuza world.

It's defintely an interesting take on the Yakuza side of things, though this better NOT be like last Fall's Ojou to Banken-kun a.k.a A Girl & Her Guard Dog (that show was just horrible).

Dec 2021
Welp, the good Deen anime run was fun while it lasted, with two of them last season, but now it's back to the good ol' classic shit Deen anime. And y'know what, this time around it ain't even the fault of both the original source material and Deen, it's just Deen's fault because my fuck they couldn't have chosen a more uglier artstyle for this anime.

Yakuza anime are nothing new, in fact, they're always pretty bad lol. I mean, Ojou to Banken-kun from last year is a great example. Albiet, this one is already better even if they both look like cancer, simply because the story for this one actually seems rather decent unlike Ojou to Banken-kun that was shit from the start. Though, I have to say, seeing our main girl, Yoshino, on the cover with a knife and being so casual about yakuza life made me think she'd be too much for him. So, her acting timid now feels strange. Even in tough crime families, killings aren’t that common, but you’d expect her not to be so shocked by someone covered in blood with her yakuza background.

My only complaint right now is that I kind of wish she’d been stronger and talked those girls down. But, since it’s her first day in a new environment, she’s still figuring things out. It’s smart of her to hold back instead of being aggressive and risking misunderstandings that could ruin her first impression. Better to assess the situation first and act appropriately than come off too strong and make people judge her right away. This dude on the other hand though, "I want you to mess my life up".... bro.

I'll just have to deal with the artstyle, because the story was decent enough. Good enough start, I guess.
IzanaSolosOct 7, 4:44 PM

Oct 7, 8:22 AM

Nov 2016
I'll stay for the hilariously toxic relationship.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 7, 8:24 AM
Jul 2020
PPEAK arrived<<<< This is so good, so insane, so especial that only in a few chaptres of the manga it managed to enter my favorites, it's got everything i need in a story

Oct 7, 9:00 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to IzanaSolos
Welp, the good Deen anime run was fun while it lasted, with two of them last season, but now it's back to the good ol' classic shit Deen anime. And y'know what, this time around it ain't even the fault of both the original source material and Deen, it's just Deen's fault because my fuck they couldn't have chosen a more uglier artstyle for this anime.

Yakuza anime are nothing new, in fact, they're always pretty bad lol. I mean, Ojou to Banken-kun from last year is a great example. Albiet, this one is already better even if they both look like cancer, simply because the story for this one actually seems rather decent unlike Ojou to Banken-kun that was shit from the start. Though, I have to say, seeing our main girl, Yoshino, on the cover with a knife and being so casual about yakuza life made me think she'd be too much for him. So, her acting timid now feels strange. Even in tough crime families, killings aren’t that common, but you’d expect her not to be so shocked by someone covered in blood with her yakuza background.

My only complaint right now is that I kind of wish she’d been stronger and talked those girls down. But, since it’s her first day in a new environment, she’s still figuring things out. It’s smart of her to hold back instead of being aggressive and risking misunderstandings that could ruin her first impression. Better to assess the situation first and act appropriately than come off too strong and make people judge her right away. This dude on the other hand though, "I want you to mess my life up".... bro.

I'll just have to deal with the artstyle, because the story was decent enough. Good enough start, I guess.
@IzanaSolos Not really sure what's wrong with the art style, I think looks fairly unique and fits this type of wild romance story perfectly. Sounds like you'd instead prefer the same 6.5-7.0/10 generic copy-paste anime style, which is seen over and over again. For example, "Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka", from this season fits exactly into what I mean. Try accepting something for what it is instead of complaining about it just because it's a bit different and doesn't fit your ideal standards. I'm just happy that the animation from Studio Deen, at least this episode, doesn't look clunky/stiff.
Oct 7, 9:05 AM

Oct 2017
Knew the girl wasn't a wimp but did she really sell her kidney or was it a bluff? Pretty interesting premise and I've been looking forward to this. Was a nice start. Both the protags are interesting and idk when was the last time I heard Ishida Akira voicing a male lead but absolutely the type of character he'd voice. Ueda Hitomi's voice acting is great as well. Already liking Yoshino and her character design is so good. Both OP/ED were good, think I like the op song more. Animation/visuals aren't the best but works fine for this one. Looking forward to upcoming episodes.
Oct 7, 9:05 AM

Nov 2020
One day there'll be a yakuza show that doesn't look like straight bootyhole.

Maybe I'll just check the source on this one instead if the relationship is really as toxic and messy and everyone claims.
Oct 7, 9:07 AM
Mar 2014
I read this manga long ago and kinda interesting, now I feel the anime deliver good enough
the seiyuu is good with tokyo and osaka dialect
the OP and ED keep me entertained
since I drop the manga in few chapters following the anime will good for this kind anime
7/10 for now
Oct 7, 9:08 AM
Aug 2020
GIVE ME BACK MY EYES PLEASE
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 7, 9:20 AM
Feb 2019
The first episode was...ass. Lmao, I read this series' author's other work, which was kinda aight. Thought to give this series a watch cause of it. Will see if gets any better, but likely going to drop it.
Oct 7, 9:43 AM

Aug 2010
Gang stuff is hit and miss for me usually, and I'm not a fan of this art style, but I enjoyed that 1st episode. I like Yoshino already, and love her accent - really giving more to her personality. I thought Kirishima would be a sadist type but he's a masochist instead??
Oct 7, 9:57 AM
Sep 2015
Forgive me if I have a lot of doubt on this kind of anime because guard dog anime still traumatized me, but to be fair it's kinda funny if you look through a different lens. Now back to this anime, there's nothing to comment yet other than it's willing to show body tattoo, which is nice. Other scenes are typical so far for a red flag anime. But this makes me wonder if I'll ever get to see the BL equivalent of yakuza-theme romantic anime.
Oct 7, 10:10 AM

Jul 2011
Haha I was wondering why the yakuza daughter was so soft/naive, but she finally showed some spine at the end.

I'm mixed on the ML being a huge masochist, but I'm here for the toxic ride lmao

Edit: Okay so some of the dialogue didn't feel smooth / make sense to me and it's because they cut out a few panels here and there that make it awkward. We'll see how this adaptation turns out... they likely wanted to fit the first 2 chapters (that I just read) into ep 1 so I hope this won't be an issue in later episodes.
MirorinOct 7, 10:29 AM
Oct 7, 10:32 AM

Jul 2010
Every time I see Akaza from Demon Slayer when MC is talking. VA is an excellent choice for his personality.
Oct 7, 10:42 AM

Aug 2018
Going to be honest, this was not what I was expecting from the anime at all. The anime ended up being more light-hearted than what I was expecting, with all the comedy moments throughout the episode.

First of all, I must say that I haven't seen an anime with this vibe so far, and I'm really curious to see. It seems like it's going to be a really mature romance, due to the contents of the opening, and also, because of some of the things that have been shown/said in this episode.

I think the anime has a really interesting idea of a arranged wedding between 2 teens (almost adults, since they're 17) from Mafia families. That is certainly something that you don't see everyday. The male protagonist is certainly crazy, like, I don't even know what he's thinking, he keeps up with this kind persona, when in fact he just wants to enjoy see people suffer and making sure he suffers more the next time, as a masochist, which is shown by the fact that he actually wanted the guys that tried to rape the female protagonist (sorry, I haven't memorized their names yet, bare with me), to make some kind of revenge later. The female lead seems to be quite normal, but she certainly wasn't living the normal teenage life back at Osaka, since now she's experiencing bullying and the threats of the society for the first time, which didn't happen back at Osaka because everyone knew not to mess with her family.
I wonder if the male protagonist has some kind of trauma that leads him to be as destructive as he is, because he genuinely seems to want to suffer, and makes me wonder if it's to make his own internal suffering seem less than what it is.
I found it kind of shocking (in the way I wasn't expecting the anime to start the 1st episode with topics like that) how the female protagonist was almost raped in the 1st episode, and it surprised me to see how naive she was, especially comparing to the male lead. Anyways, I think she became a much more interesting character right at the end, where she stood her ground, not only to the male lead, but also to the girls that were bullying her, that was OP to watch, we love to see Women Power.
So with this setting, I feel like the anime might actually be really good, and I wonder if we'll get to see somre really sentimental scenes when the 2 of them start to really fall in love for each other, and not just this burnign passion we have in this episode, because the female lead likes him because he's hot, and is probably one of few guys that would be able to date her, with her being from a mafia family, and he just likes her because she stood her ground and isn't afraid of him. But I believe, with time, they will get to know each other, and things will become, hopefully, much more interesting in the romance regard. Also, the female lead's grandpa just used her for some internal politic stuff, and just let her suffer there in Tokyo, alone. I wonder if they'll make this observation later in the anime.

Now, I think the worst thing so far this anime has been the artstyle, not that big of a fan of that, and the animation wasn't also that smooth. But I think the artstyle will eventually grow on me. What I'm most worried about is the flow of the episodes. This episode felt kind of choppy and really rushed, we were jumping from plot point to plot point like we were at the olympics. The beginning of the anime really needed a smoother introduction, and then in this final part we really needed a bit of more time too, since 2 weeks passed, and like, what did she even do during those 2 weeks, since the male lead didn't even see her.

With that said, I feel like the standouts of this episode is the back-alley scene, it really sets the mood for the anime, with the harsh things the male lead says to the female lead, and also the last part, where the female lead basically shows him who's the boss, and he just says to the entire class that she made him hard, like, I wasn't expecting that comment, at all, it's not something you say out loud, to everyone in the classroom to hear. And the other girls certainly must have not liked to hear that either xD. But in a way, it shows the character that he is, that is completely unhinged and crazy.

Now, I want to ask, how much of a Josei this Seinen is, because I have watched some Seinen's, and they're usually not like this, but I also really didn't watch any romance Seinei to be real. By the opening and ending, it seems like the female lead will have 2 love interests (that I must say are really similar in design), and this first episode really seems like it's a mature Shoujo, with the romance, but also the more mature parts, like the dirty "jokes" and more violent scenes. And it seems the anime will also be plenty of fanservice with the male lead too. I haven't watched any Josei, but I wonder if they aren't like this? Or maybe Seinen romances are just like this, because I honestly don't think I have watched any. Either way, I'm interested to watch an anime with this kind of plot.

To finish this long post, just wanted to say that The Oral Cigarettes slayed with another great opening (although it's not their best), and they are like half the reason I am watching this anime, as a big fan of The Oral Cigarettes. The ending was also good too!
PokefanPTOct 7, 11:03 AM
Oct 7, 10:50 AM

Jul 2011
Angered Yoshino ^^ Good girl.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Oct 7, 10:56 AM

May 2015
I wouldn't have a problem with an anime showing a toxic relationship and I could even gloss over the art style but the last scene pretty much ruined the guy's character showing him behaving like a complete idiot when he discovered that there is more to that girl than he had previously thought.
IshitatesoOct 8, 6:35 AM
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Oct 7, 10:58 AM
Dec 2022
Mirorin said:
Haha I was wondering why the yakuza daughter was so soft/naive, but she finally showed some spine at the end.

I'm mixed on the ML being a huge masochist, but I'm here for the toxic ride lmao

Edit: Okay so some of the dialogue didn't feel smooth / make sense to me and it's because they cut out a few panels here and there that make it awkward. We'll see how this adaptation turns out... they likely wanted to fit the first 2 chapters (that I just read) into ep 1 so I hope this won't be an issue in later episodes.

ur pfp just tells what u like hehe~
we stans getting the right story for us
Oct 7, 11:37 AM
Sep 2016
I was interested after watching the trailers, but after episode 1... not so much. ML was interesting at first, but by the end of the episode... pf and FL was the other way around, she ended on a high note. This looks like a 6/10 show ngl
Oct 7, 11:45 AM
Oct 2020
I thought they did a good interpretation of the manga's art style. I didn't expect so many people to dislike it though. I kind of like what it looks like, but I've always really liked graphic (think art deco for eg)/2-d print like styles. The manga is really good at scattering really dramatic frames here and there (like how the ending credits does). If the anime can copy it, I'll be happy with the style personally.
tabbycat35Oct 7, 11:56 AM
Oct 7, 11:47 AM
Jul 2024
Well, that was not what I expected. And I ended up pleased. After A Girl & Her Guard Dog last spring or Winter I dreaded another High School Yakuza Story, but this looks like fun.
Oct 7, 11:58 AM
Nov 2020
The first episode was so cool...what a way to start this season! ❤️❤️

YOSHINO suddenly changing from a frail little girl who would take all the abuse to a BOSS B*TCH who would shove it up their ass if they mistreat her ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Masochistic MIYAMA KIRISHIMA is an interesting character Lol..He acts like a scum but I guess there is more to it. YOSHINO's grandpa RENJI SOMEI looks like a fun character. It seems like he has planned a lot before sending his granddaughter to Tokyo.

I love the voice actor for YOSHINO..She does a fine job with her Kansai accent..❤️❤️
The voice actor for GAKU MIYAMA (KIRISHIMA's grandpa is the one who voices HIJIKATA from GINTAMA & also ZORO's and KIRISHIMA'S voice actor is the one who voiced KATSURA from GINTAMA...I love this combo🤣🤣🔥

I love this art and animation style. It delivers the atmosphere for a YAKUZA anime. Love The op by THE ORAL CIGARETTES and the ed visuals..✨❤️

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes...
Oct 7, 12:22 PM

Jan 2019
They managed to make me curious. Let's see where this goes.
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Oct 7, 12:48 PM

May 2013
Reply to tabbycat35
I thought they did a good interpretation of the manga's art style. I didn't expect so many people to dislike it though. I kind of like what it looks like, but I've always really liked graphic (think art deco for eg)/2-d print like styles. The manga is really good at scattering really dramatic frames here and there (like how the ending credits does). If the anime can copy it, I'll be happy with the style personally.
@tabbycat35 Yeah I dunno these people need to get their eyes examined xD. Art Style looks different but fine. It's not like half the shows that come out and look either generic af or a cg catastrophe, so that's already a win in my book. Fits the show well, which is about all you can ask for. I will so for another show, it'd be kinda shmeh for me (take it or leave it). But it fits this show well.

Music in the op & ed slapped, can't really say much about the story / characters yet.
Oct 7, 1:05 PM

Dec 2022
Are you sure this isn't Shoujo?

Fable got me on a yakuza kick, so here I am. Art style and the lead characters will take a hell of a lot of getting used to.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Oct 7, 1:11 PM

Jan 2008
The genre is apparently Seinen, but I was correct to assume it was written by a woman, as the female lead, artstyle, character designs, and story with overly sexually-charged violence, among other themes, just raised all the red flags that would be typical in a Josei series catering to women's interests. And I see I'm not the only one to come to this assumption.

This is one messed up couple though. They both got a more than a few loose screws, Kirishima more so than Yoshino. I think Kirishima should cut out his left testicle to reciprocate her resolve of selling a kidney (although I'm still puzzled at why she did that exactly, as she wasn't skint for cash). I suppose she can always get a new one later once she takes over the family business by the usual illegal back alley means.

I do hope that Yoshino shows more of her violent side in standing up for herself, not taking anymore BS from dumb bitches in her class gushing over a pervert, and I mean that in every sense of the word.

I'll continue watching a bit more to see if I'll continue with it or drop it.
Oct 7, 1:12 PM

Feb 2019
“I wouldn’t mind letting her ruin my life” oh shit Miyama just like me 😭 This show’s finally here and lived up to the hype for me. Been one of my most anticipated shows of the season and didn’t disappoint at all. Red hair, red eyes and a crass Kansai accent? Yoshino is the ideal woman to me. Only got a taste of her in this episode but I’m already in love and can’t wait to see more!

Studio Deen been on a tear lately with this and Gimai, assuming it has the same quality we saw today throughout, should be a banger. To me this seems like an actually good Ojou to banken kun. You have two really strong badass characters, a well written female lead who isn’t reliant on a dude’s protection, or acting like a helpless maiden in love, etc. Hopefully Miyama doesn’t become an abusive toxic stalker like the Banken kun guy did.. but that ending scene today.. idk lol

Some guys you just can’t be nice to. Yoshino tried being all proper and nice to Miyama and he pulled that whole alley stunt basically saying nice girls are boring. Soon as she started cooking his dumbass he fell in love 😂 He was in the alley talking about “I thought you could keep me entertained for a year” little does he know HE’S about to be the entertainment for a year.. this is gonna be fun, sign me up
Marinate1016Oct 7, 2:11 PM
Oct 7, 1:25 PM
Apr 2020
I'm not too fond of the animation nor the art style, but I like the choice of colors. The story sounds interesting, so I'm excited to watch it.
Oct 7, 1:34 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to tabbycat35
@tabbycat35 I think it looks unique. When I first saw it it took me off guard in previews, but I love the premise and have watched those enough that it ended up connecting. Something similar happened for me this season with Dan Da Dan. I try not to worry too much about art going in. If the story connects, the art will sort itself out. If the story doesn't connect, the best art ever can't save it. I found ep. 1 here really entertaining; especially the ending. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Website | YouTube
Anime reviews, episode discussions, lists, and opinions.
Oct 7, 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
Interesting premise, and the masochistic male lead is certainly.....eccentric lol. I like the OP too. Decent start so far.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Oct 7, 2:10 PM

Jan 2014
Not sure what to expect from this one. The first episode was more of a sneak peak of things that Raise could give it's viewers rather than a traditional intro episode. Hopefully it delivers on all of them.
Oct 7, 3:26 PM
Nov 2022
Deen Cinema... No miracle happened, after the studio announcement everything became clear about the level of adaptation (owarida).
Oct 7, 3:27 PM

Sep 2018
Trashy fucking brewing romance between a psycho and another potential psycho. This shit is tailor made for the Female audience lol, ugly ass art as well. Reminded me of a more scummier My Little Monster, which was also trash.

A probable drop, but I'll give it a couple more episodes at least.
Oct 7, 3:33 PM

Nov 2017
It's weird but new type of weird
Oct 7, 4:23 PM

Nov 2023
I wasn't expecting comedy at all, going by the cover, but color me surprised.

I'm not a fan of the art style, but I'll probably get used to it.
Oct 7, 4:23 PM

Jan 2016
I'll be shocked if she actually sold her kidney. I would imagine 4 million yen would be easy for her to come-up with. I'm not rich and could easily come-up with 10 million yen. If she did actually sell her kidney, she is definitely a psycho.
His original plan was for her to be trash and keep him busy for a year, but she was being normal.
Now he turned SUPER fast. I don't think she will be messed with anymore but she is definitely now gonna be getting herself into some shit.
4/5, I don't actually like it because 100% of the characters are scumbags with main scumbags just being more entertaining, but it's kind of nice.

Edit: I agree with everyone's shoujo/josei vibes. It's feels like a Seinen, but it's the type with those vibes at a minimum.
LilyVarbikOct 7, 4:30 PM

Oct 7, 4:36 PM

May 2015
I generally don't care about visuals/art style, but this actually made my eyes hurt.
Oct 7, 5:16 PM
Nov 2019
Manga version is better. Deen animation ruined what was one of the coolest yakuza series out.
Oct 7, 5:40 PM

Jun 2009
Hell yeah, been reading the manga for a while so seeing it get animated is a treat!
Oct 7, 6:17 PM
Apr 2024
I don't really know what to think about this one... but I'd like to see how this will all go down in the end.
Oct 7, 6:28 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to IzanaSolos

@IzanaSolos She was probably unused to the very idea of confrontation at school, remember that she is surprised that Kirishima is popular, while in her school no one was talking to her since they were scared of yakuza. She lacks practice in socialization with people who aren't adult men (or yakuza aunties) and who aren't subordinates or family of her grandpa, and since other people back home knew to not fuck with her, never needed to think about how to deal with bullies. She also is on other family's turf, as their guest, and Kirishima did mention that police would love to pounce on Yakuza that start some shit.

As for blood, her grandpa told her that this guy is normal highschooler, and he looked like a nice and proper guy too, so she was also confused since her family seemingly kept her mostly away from this stuff, so I guess she expected the same from him?

Quality could be better, but I've seen worse, at least this one is watchable enough, and without weird animation, have you seen second Uzumaki episode? Art style is based on manga, at least it seems to fit with limited budget animation. I watched Ragna Crimson and Witch and the Beast which both had clearly limited budget but also visible care from anime team, I can happily watch this if it won't get worse.
Oct 7, 6:38 PM

Dec 2015
What caught my attention initially for this show was the art style looks different from what I've usually seen in anime. Was a bit hesitant cause of studio deen's track record but perhaps this will be different.

I'm guessing Yoshino sold her kidney to prove that she can make 4 mil in a day without resorting to his "escort" plan that would only get her a mil in 2 months.

I like how fiery she is but she might want to not match unhinged with well unhinged. She is a bit sheltered but I mean she's the granddaughter of a Yakuza boss. Kinda understand that from shows like Durarara and Nisekoi. Plus, she has a Kansai dialect so that'll be fun to hear.

I'm liking what I see so far.
hai_X_isOct 8, 3:34 AM
Oct 7, 7:05 PM

Jul 2024
Put into the watchlist for a 3 ep test, but only because this season is so barren
Oct 7, 7:06 PM
Jul 2022
I don't really know how I feel about this one. Its kinda weird, like dan da dan is weird but like in a good way. The animation is pretty cool tho.
Oct 7, 7:12 PM

Mar 2016
Man, this is plain bad.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Oct 7, 7:26 PM
Feb 2023
why are all these men so hot crying😭😭i really liked it but i was not expecting him to fall so quick lol
Oct 7, 7:38 PM

Aug 2024
Exactly how I imagined Kirishima to sound lol

I hope they animate all the volumes, the manga is soo good

Oct 7, 7:49 PM

Sep 2008
I could think, "so this is what a mature nisekoi could look like"
me gusta
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 7, 8:03 PM

Nov 2021
actually WTF!!! so much went so wrong in only 20 minutes (≧▽≦)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Raise wa Tanin ga Ii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Fynel - Oct 14

54 by MickeyMinaj »»
55 minutes ago

» Still can't get over what she did in episode 1

the_great_prince - Yesterday

5 by V1P3R0P »»
1 hour ago

» Manga cover

kisaragi_eki - Oct 14

13 by tamimhasan20035 »»
Yesterday, 9:19 AM

» Don't underestimate this anime

kisaragi_eki - Oct 9

16 by kisaragi_eki »»
Oct 14, 3:08 PM

» Question for Manga readers... Is it a Josei or Seinen?

Kira_Illusionist - Aug 22

25 by bastek66 »»
Oct 14, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.