Forum Settings
Forums
New
Are you a NEET?
10 hours ago

May 2023
If you are not a NEET, would you like to be one if given the chance? If you are a NEET, do you wish you could stop being one? I need to know!
9 hours ago

Dec 2021
When I first made this account, I was a NEET. But now I have a part-time job and in education.

For me personally, being a NEET wasn’t a nice feeling. As much as I complain about uni, I much prefer being productive. Saying that though, I would like a little break from everything rn (I don’t get much holiday time unfortunately 😭).
9 hours ago

Nov 2016
Not a NEET.

To be honest, being a NEET for any substantial amount of time would probably drive me a bit crazy
9 hours ago

Jan 2009
im a neet due to health problems obviously i want to be healthy again so that i can be social
9 hours ago

Sep 2024
I've been for several months, since I do have a social life outside of my job and education, it wasn't that bad. The money has been the issue.
I'm working 25-30 h (aside studying) and I like it overall, but I also would do less, if the money wasn't a problem. I love writing, consuming media, cooking and baking and cuddling at home and also meeting up with people once a week or so.
9 hours ago

Jul 2021
I am fully employed, only been a NEET for a short while after university before I found a job.
Having an income is nice.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
8 hours ago

Sep 2018
I am a debt slave to my student loans for 4 years so far. Not allowed to be neet, but I do heavily advise against getting student loans for manlets. Never become a debt slave like me.
8 hours ago
Dec 2022
Not a NEET.

Ejrodiew said:
If you are not a NEET, would you like to be one if given the chance?

Nope and it's because I like to pay taxes and talk to people.
8 hours ago
Yamete!

Apr 2016
I was a neet for a long time, but now I have a job and a stable income even though I still suck at socializing with other people. Would I want to go back to being a neet? Absolutely not, it was definetly a bad time in my life.
7 hours ago

Feb 2020
I was one for a very long time until I got my recent job, although I still feel like a NEET considering how much freetime I still have.
I think my current job is the only one I could have considering my circumstances, and no, the extra income is much needed.
Little_Sheepling7 hours ago
7 hours ago

Jul 2021
Reply to MalchikRepaid
Not a NEET.

Ejrodiew said:
If you are not a NEET, would you like to be one if given the chance?

Nope and it's because I like to pay taxes and talk to people.
@MalchikRepaid I don't believe you, nobody likes to pay taxes.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
7 hours ago

Jun 2024
Nope after I graduate Collage I straight up working being a teacher.
7 hours ago

Apr 2020
Oh wow, I currently am apparently. Recently I wasn't.

But, I would like to stop being one soon and then in the future return to being one.
ow + nw = 90-2000s

7 hours ago

Sep 2024
I would not like to become a NEET one day, if I'm not doing anything then I'll be bored. Plus, being in work helps me improve my social skills.
"When clouds appear, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, the winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth."

William Shakespeare
4 hours ago

Jun 2016
I am, but only recently as of this year because my old job went out of business. I've decided to stay NEET for at least a full calendar year since losing my job before I think about the future.
4 hours ago

Jul 2021
not a NEET, not sure where I would get the money to be one??? maybe if I have 6 kids the state would feed me

More topics from this board

» Have the 20s already created things that you would call iconic (pop culture) symbols of the decade?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

29 by Dumb »»
2 minutes ago

» everyone thinks my cat is fat

reysune - Sep 29

46 by AverageRiceFan »»
6 minutes ago

» when cooking, do you follow the recipe exactly or do you diverge?

TheBlockernator - 5 hours ago

12 by Sad »»
9 minutes ago

» What was your first scary youtube video (IE: Your first screamer, the first freaky video)

TheBlockernator - Sep 30

11 by karioka- »»
22 minutes ago

» What is something you feel you're never gonna achieve, but are willing to keep trying till the end of time?

EmiliaHoarfrost - 7 hours ago

20 by Astrollyth »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.