Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 7, 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
It's crazy when the villains' abilities are mixed together, in this case...Toga and Twice. Those clones appeared everywhere like ants.

On another note, it was interesting to see La Brava and Gentleman back again. Shit got crazy this episode really but Gentleman fought like a hero. Respect to him although it was obvious he wasn't going to be the one to defeat Shigaraki.
Sep 7, 2:52 AM

Jul 2017
Having Kurogiri, alongside Toga dispersing Twice's blood to form many of his clones, the League of Villains now have the upper hand...and there Uraraka is, still wanting to her conflict of romance with Toga.

Class 1-A rallying together all at the Gunga Villa site to see Dabi's flames power both Toga and Twice, the pro heroes are at a loss with the failure of the divide-and-conquer plan, and there's no one to stop All For One, now that Dabi has powered up into a totally new phosphor being. Kurogiri's reach is just unstoppable, and Shigaraki regaining his senses...though the big reveal of La Brava reclaiming support systems is quite the upset, and this is not the first time that she literally trolled Skeptic.

The twist of fate for Gentle Criminal, Nagant and the rest of the pro heroes to come face-to-face with evil, a month right after the Tartarus incident, Tobita earned his salvation by blocking the Jailbreakers, it's truly "absence makes the heart grow fonder" by him aiding the heroes, then as a villain, and now as a renewed hero to help for the bigger cause.

What a renewal for the once ousted pro heroes to make a strong comeback.
Sep 7, 2:56 AM
Aug 2020
Bravo

Wonderful

I enjoyed every seconds

🤩🤩🤩
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 7, 3:10 AM

Jun 2009
I kinda teared up a little from that scene with Gentle...

By the way, can someone explain to me what Phosphor actually does?..

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Sep 7, 3:16 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, the cutest "villain" is back.

Such a satisfying outcome to see former enemies turn friendly.
Sep 7, 3:46 AM

Aug 2017
Well! It was about time that every other hero played their cards. The stack was too heavily in favor of the villans, but anyway. I liked to see La Brava and Gente Criminal again. Also, next episode's title sounds a lot like "Halks" when said by Deku, isn't it?
Sep 7, 3:50 AM
Sep 2015
In a far future, there'll be younger generation people wishing that they want to born in the same era as when My Hero Academia is airing the first time.
Sep 7, 3:50 AM

May 2015
Gentle Criminal did good this time around
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 7, 3:53 AM
May 2017
I liked this episode just cause we had more endeavor. Loved seeing labrava gentle to shindo smiley nagant shishido
I prefer heroes yapping I guess. Villains yapping used to be fun. Not so much in this case.
So gearshift has backlash interesting. Endeavours wings ooooo so cool. That animation and gentle animation and might rebar battle second coming division was great animation+ osts
I was losing interest last few weeks. Gentle looks good in beard and wow he just took out all the villains without any powerup. The gentlesuperlover is a bit cringe if you speak English lol. I wasn't a fan of gentle, festival arc in season 4. I was waiting for endeavor arc that never came till last episode
Sep 7, 4:05 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
totally forget about gentle. good shine this ep

lady nagant is still alive! pretty cool

i SO hope stain joins the fight
Sep 7, 4:36 AM
Oct 2020
THIS SHIT WAS PEAK
Sep 7, 4:36 AM

Feb 2020
I had completely forgotten about these two
Sep 7, 4:51 AM

Apr 2022
the pump dance lol ok that was actually funny, the cutaway from endeavor's clash was vile though.
Sep 7, 4:56 AM

Jul 2015
I've been waiting for this episode for so long, the reveal of Gentle and Nagant got me emotional in the manga so much T.T
Sep 7, 5:41 AM

Jan 2009
old criminals are now heroes la brava, gentle and lady nagant are finally here helping the heroes
Sep 7, 5:49 AM
Jan 2020
knew she was too hot to die
Sep 7, 6:06 AM
Dec 2020
that was unexpected, many things happen!
Sep 7, 7:08 AM
Oct 2016
Just as thing seem the most dark a light shines through! The heroes were really close to losing it all until help arrived in the most unlikely of forms. Toga and Dabi have completely changed the battlefield where All For One is at. Hawks and Endeavor had already defeated him once and forced his hand to use the rewind power. They could've stalled him a but longer but now there's more pressing matters at hand. Dabi requires Endeavor focus and Hawks is trying his best to not her squashed by Toga clones. While still smack talking All For One and stopping him from going straight to Shigaraki. Who himself now with erasure gone is on his way to full power. Shigaraki has taken back control of his body and he's not looking to talk with Deku as they have before. With his eruption of true power Shigaraki has totaled the flying coffin and along with Skeptic hacking its plummeting to the ground. Seeing the most epic comeback ever had me smiling the whole time!! Gentle is back!!! La Brava is back!! The YouTube duo from long ago allowed to help in this fights even if they're villains. Today they're heroes fighting alongside us. Gentle using his quirk to stop UA from falling while getting a power up from La Brava as she herself counters the hacking. Its an incredible display showing that some people can become better and do good. That those we call villains can be human too and that side of them is worth acknowledging. However now that Shigaraki has his quirks he's gonna decay this whole thing and kill everyone on board. Not if Lady Nagant has anything to say about it!! Another crazy return that is pure hype!! I loved this episode showing these former foes coming to help Deku because he didn't forsake them. The heroes got a nice helping hand to change the momentum back to their side!
Sep 7, 7:18 AM

Dec 2018
Really good episode; I had forgotten all about Gentle Criminal. Midoriya really needs a red bull or something right now cuz he's gassed, but backup has arrived.
Sep 7, 8:11 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
The second half was very emotional and good.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 7, 8:14 AM
Dec 2020
Amazing, love Deku and Gentle's little history to make someone smile
Sep 7, 8:24 AM
Aug 2021
I LOVE WHEN THEY BRING PEOPLE BACK OMFG
Sep 7, 8:42 AM

Aug 2018
One of the worst seasons so far... talk no jutsu Is just too much. I want to drop it but I came too far. After the death of Star, everything is boring and generic...
Sep 7, 8:51 AM

Apr 2020
Great episode. The OST during Gentle's redemption moment was so beautiful. This is the thing I love most about Boku no hero adaptation, the emotional moments done well.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 7, 8:56 AM

Jun 2016
HOLY FUCK THIS IS SO SO PEAK !!!

SO HYPED UP !!
Sep 7, 9:02 AM

Dec 2016
Holy! Lady Nagant!!

I don't know exactly what but something about her was always so intriguing! She didn't get many episodes but her story felt so real.

So when she got all blown-up I was very sad! In fact that episode was easily one of my favorites up to that point - the maturation of Fa-Jin, the hectic nature of her fight against Deku, and the brilliant conclusion - peak MHA!

So it's really nice that she's still kicking! Although having her return does kinda undermine the emotional impact of All For One's actions back then.

All in all, great episode!

Why would I spend my time watching shows I don't like? 💢
Sep 7, 9:08 AM

May 2015
fuck the last 5 minutes of the episode was really good
good to see some reformed villains
Sep 7, 9:23 AM

Sep 2017
Even though I don't remember a lot about the gentle arc, the last bit was weirdly emotional for me lol. I guess Gentle is just the goat.
Sep 7, 9:49 AM
Dec 2022
DaCraziGuy said:
One of the worst seasons so far... talk no jutsu Is just too much. I want to drop it but I came too far. After the death of Star, everything is boring and generic...

If you don't like it then just don't watch it
Sep 7, 10:14 AM

Dec 2021
As much as I hate Gentle's arc in season four, I loved him in this episode for some odd reason. La Brava as annoying as ever though lol.

Don't know what the hell's been going on recently, but every episode is actually looking above average, dare I say peak cinema.

Sep 7, 10:26 AM

May 2020
I remember I hated this part while reading where these people who we haven't heard anything about in a very long while started making their cameos one after another to contribute to the bigger cause, but yeah I think anime did a decent enough job to not make this anymore awkward.

Also, was there any need to repeat the "haven't talked about romance yet" line this episode?
Sep 7, 10:32 AM

Feb 2014
Looks like the heroes will be staging a comeback at last! When things were doing even further hopeless, La Brava makes her return by using her hacking skills to literally troll Skeptic in a way that made me laugh, even more so since these two do have some history in the past. Thanks to her, at least Skeptic should be taken care of now.

Not only has she turned over a new leaf and is helping out the heroes, Gentle Criminal has done the same thing as her, which the short flashback showed how committed he was in his atonement by making sure none of the prisoners in the prison he was held in escape. The animation flex of this episode was solely on him unleashing his full power in stopping the Prison in the Sky from falling into the ocean and he thankfully succeeded at that.

That wasn't all, though. When Shigaraki got himself close to touching the floor with his hand, Lady Nagant made her return by sniping his hand clean off at the very last second.

In all honesty, seeing these three helping out was a surprise, but I'm glad that they're helping out the heroes as their timing could not be better than right now.

Great episode overall. =)
Sep 7, 10:41 AM

Jan 2024
Thats a lot of nice characters returning. Cool episode. Gives me hope because until now the new season is not to my taste and not on par with early seasons.

Hopefully there wont be a lot of Toga screen time in the future since I hate her so much lol.
Sep 7, 11:53 AM
Jul 2024
I loved it it was awesome and it was the BEST EPISODE EVER 10/10
Sep 7, 12:08 PM

Dec 2023
Another amazing episode. I had no expectations for bringing back Gentle Criminal and his arc. I didn't like the season 4 arc at all but they found a way to readdress it in arguably the best way possible.

LADY NAGANT IS ALIVE!? LET'S GOOO!
Sep 7, 12:15 PM
Nov 2016
I like all of this callbacks to the previous arcs. It makes the whole battle feel like the culmination of a longer story
Sep 7, 12:17 PM
Jul 2024
Lady Nagant was still alive? best surprise EVER!
Sep 7, 12:38 PM

Jun 2016
I feel like Endeavor is going to retire after all this due to his injuries and someone else will take the number 1 spot. I was wondering how the heck they would turn this around with the villains having a massive advantage while the heroes are already at their limits.

So now we have some villains switching sides.
Sep 7, 1:31 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
MY BOY GENTLE CRIMINAL! The smooth lad himself returning really made me happy, I should’ve known with La Brava fucking with Skeptic that we’d see him come back too, man that was hype, his arc was the best part of Season 4 for me so I love having him back. And not just that, Lady Nagant too! One of the hottest characters in the show without a doubt, it just makes too much sense to bring her back lol, it actually took me a second to realize who shot that weirdly shaped bullet, I was like “that looks familiar” and soon after it clicked. I’m not sure if these heroes turned villains turned heroes will make it out alive, but man it’s just nice seeing them again and with such important roles.

Also, did I just watch Shigaraki give birth to himself? That was fucking weird lol but also very metal, and with Monoma no longer watching him things just got 100x more dangerous, next episode is gonna be wild, but not just because of that but also because of the Toga turned Twice army, I’m fearing for my girl Pixie-Bob but I’m looking forward to seeing what Uraraka and the other students pull off, no doubt they’ll be a game changer somehow.
Sep 7, 1:58 PM
Aug 2022
Imagine getting trolled by a hacker a 20yr old hacker 😭😭😭😭
Sep 7, 2:48 PM

Sep 2011
Finally a good episode this season. Gentle and La Brava moments brought a tear to my eye. It's a shame it's the last thing in MHA with any emotional weight to it
Sep 7, 3:33 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
After it all went to shit thanks to Kurogiri and Toga activating Twice's ability the situation for Hawks and Endeavour is dire to say the least, especially for the latter. Uraraka and Usui made it through the portal in time and reunited with Jiro and Tokoyami, but we'll see later how can they counteract them.

Meanwhile, the emo fool was able to get through the UA's security system and was about to make the island fall over... until suddenly, could it be? Yes, the British stereotype and the little girl hacker made their move as well as a super snipe. Not gonna lie, seeing that dancing cat screen in the middle of all of this tension was quite funny.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 7, 4:53 PM

Oct 2022
I expected to see Lady Nagant return, but Gentle is not something I expected. He seems so cool now, I’m really glad he can finally be the hero he dreamed of all those years back.

Shigaraki peeling was kinda freaky, I guess the butterfly has finally hatched. Now it seems it’s a matter of whether or not Izuku can get himself together and attack before everything is destroyed by decay.
Gachiakuta is the greatest manga of all time
Sep 7, 4:55 PM
Dec 2022
They are back!!!!!
Sep 7, 5:13 PM

Oct 2019
Damn this was the episode of forgotten characters xD

When I saw those two, I was like "Wait, who? Oh yeah, the annoying throwaway villains from that annoying arc. Wait, am I supposed to remember what they do? Wait, am I supposed to feel emotional for them?"

And then there was that last character reveal in the end, and again, I was like "Wait, who?" xD
Sep 7, 5:45 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to DaCraziGuy
@DaCraziGuy Silence everyone, a Frieren fan is complaining about something boring and generic and talkative
Sep 7, 6:04 PM
Jan 2022
so happy too see gentle and la brava back such wholesome characters so pleased it wasn't a one and done with those characters.
Sep 7, 6:06 PM
Jan 2022
KANLen09 said:
Having Kurogiri, alongside Toga dispersing Twice's blood to form many of his clones, the League of Villains now have the upper hand...and there Uraraka is, still wanting to her conflict of romance with Toga.

Class 1-A rallying together all at the Gunga Villa site to see Dabi's flames power both Toga and Twice, the pro heroes are at a loss with the failure of the divide-and-conquer plan, and there's no one to stop All For One, now that Dabi has powered up into a totally new phosphor being. Kurogiri's reach is just unstoppable, and Shigaraki regaining his senses...though the big reveal of La Brava reclaiming support systems is quite the upset, and this is not the first time that she literally trolled Skeptic.

The twist of fate for Gentle Criminal, Nagant and the rest of the pro heroes to come face-to-face with evil, a month right after the Tartarus incident, Tobita earned his salvation by blocking the Jailbreakers, it's truly "absence makes the heart grow fonder" by him aiding the heroes, then as a villain, and now as a renewed hero to help for the bigger cause.

What a renewal for the once ousted pro heroes to make a strong comeback.

bruh don't just copy and paste stuff and hope to be praised
Sep 7, 7:08 PM
Nov 2016
Wow, I have to hand it to them, this episode was amazing, this is probably the best episode of this season, I was even feeling the sense of urgency here, when I feel the sense of urgency in all the chaos then it means the episode was well directed because in the chaos of the previous episodes I wasn't feeling it that much, but boy, I sure felt it here, it even got me emotional and all with Gentle Criminal and La Brava, and if that's not enough, we even got Lady Nagant helping out.

To me, this episode is high up there among the best episodes of the whole anime, nothing will top the best episode of this anime which is All Might vs AFO, that's for sure, that episode is PEAK and nothing is going to surpass that episode, but man this episode impressed me and became one of my favorites too.

5/5 episode, *cheff kiss*
Sep 7, 9:15 PM
Jul 2012
Ok, Gentle coming back is a 10/10, marvelous moment - he's probably my second favorite character. Having said that, What the literal fuck is up with bringing back a DEAD character? What's next, Midnight helping them too? Having twists simply for the sake of it makes for a shit story.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

130 by SecretAtoz »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

153 by Undeadgirl »»
Today, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

82 by Undeadgirl »»
Today, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

86 by Undeadgirl »»
Today, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

119 by JVskunkape »»
Today, 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.