Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 4:39 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Surprisingly funny first episode. Didn't think it would be that but Lieutenant Evil sure knows how to behave funny. It's good that it's a 12 min short series as well. 20 min might be too much sometimes.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jul 10, 4:59 AM

Feb 2014
First episode is nice and cute but I do wish it's a full length episode series rather than just a 12 minute short.
Jul 10, 5:00 AM

Apr 2008
It's no Love After World Domination, but it's cute. Will see if the joke holds up.
Jul 10, 5:21 AM
Dec 2022
this is so cute! i love the magical girl genre and am excited to watch more episodes of this >_<
Jul 10, 5:38 AM

Jan 2021
Aww this is so cute! So adorable! The colors are also very pretty... I liked it so much that I didn't realize it was only 12 minutes T___T this makes me miss Ririchiyo and Miketsukami...

Jul 10, 7:03 AM

Mar 2011
It's very cute. I like the concept and premise as well as the animation. But I kind of wish there would have been more build-up for story and characters (I know it's short). Better to show than tell (I wanna see why and how he is so evil before the love story unfolds).
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Jul 10, 11:52 AM

Aug 2021
the fact that bones is giving this a much higher quality production than my hero this season is hilarious to me and i'm absolutely here for it
Jul 10, 12:55 PM

Feb 2010
I really liked it. It reminds me of Mr. Villain's Day Off, but more romancey. Shame the episodes are half length
Jul 10, 4:15 PM

Dec 2023
i started crying when i heard the bitlife death noise at the evil mansion thing
Jul 10, 4:18 PM
May 2020
Interesting, but too short
Jul 10, 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
ayoo how old is this dude just like not realizing this was gonna be so short i didn't expect the romance with her being a middle schooler mahou shoujo and him and all the other dudes being tall ikemen's
Jul 11, 4:59 AM
Apr 2024
This is too cute. Smiled throughout the episode.
Jul 11, 7:34 AM

Jul 2013
Sounds like she needs an actual meal, not just sweets.
Jul 11, 7:54 PM
Feb 2021
Animation is really pretty♡ its a cute first ep, I didn't realize if would be so short, but it was still enjoyable!
Jul 11, 8:35 PM

Apr 2009
They had me at the Evil Lieutenant's glasses exploding. It's a little disappointing this is only 12 minutes, but that just means all killer no filler with such a tight runtime. It was absolutely gorgeous, the Magical Girl is adorable incarnate, and the Evil Lieutenant's predicament was hilarious.

Can't wait to see what they do with this.
Jul 12, 1:26 AM
Aug 2018
I'm all for it! Also, half episode length is great too, tbh.
Jul 12, 3:47 AM
Sep 2016
- Watched it on BStation/BiliBili
- 12mins in suddenly ED plays. Huh?!
- sees progress bar, only half way. Oh, maybe a long post-credits?
- post-credit plays. Yappari...
- post-credit only 20secs long. Hmm...????
- a live commentary plays after. Da Phuc?!!
- opens MAL, anime only 12mins per EP. Now everything makes sense!!!
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jul 12, 4:13 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Ah, this is kinda cute. I didn't realize it's a short though, so I was surprised when the ED started playing. That's okay though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 12, 8:43 AM

Jan 2017
This is sooooo cute! It has only 12 minutes though so like half an actual anime episode. Still, lovable characters and beautiful animation; I just knew that this is gonna be good just by watching the trailer...
Looking forward to this 💖💖💖
Jul 12, 2:24 PM

Dec 2022
The girl is very cute but seems familiar maybe from a certain Dragon anime or a Maid anime or maybe a Dragon maid anime
Kanna-chan is that you
Jul 12, 5:22 PM
Wreckerangel
Feb 2023
Love story, sweet included

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jul 13, 6:57 PM
Apr 2016
bruh it was so funny when she said she was poor and he was like TAKE MY CARD. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Jul 14, 12:31 PM
Dec 2022
so cute, so fluffy
Jul 14, 3:51 PM

Jul 2007
I came here for the beautiful animation and possible romance between these two gorgeous people, and I stayed for the flawless comedy 😂😂. Loved it
Jul 14, 6:59 PM
Feb 2024
Reminds me of 'Love after world domination' via a more sailor moon route.

Regardless this looks amusing as heck.
Jul 15, 12:21 AM

Feb 2011
This magical girl is adorable, and the transformation scene is high quality

their romance is so cute

oppai lolis for life, shes built like hestia

Jul 15, 6:59 AM

Jun 2020
Adorable OP song, nice sounded ED song. Good choice for picking pastel colors for the color design, and the transforming animation is so fantastic.

This is so freaking cute, only one episode and I'm literally grinning the whole time because of the cuteness. It's a pity that the length of each episodes only around 10 minutes excluding the OP and ED.
Jul 16, 1:08 PM
Jul 2015
I like it. Bones and suare Enix. I like the intro and ed.

Last season we had a train wreck of a similar show. And I have missed a type of kawai romance bad/evil show. Or werewolf, demon king thing.

Everyone needs some real sparkle once a week.

Im going to watch it. It’s promising, and really easy to watch.
Jul 16, 3:22 PM
May 2024
I'm usually not interested by animes with these types of titles, but I had to watch it since its mahou shoujo. Quite enjoyed the first episode, I liked the chill vibe of it alot & it's definitely not what I was expecting. I thought I was gonna be disappointed by the length when I first saw it was only 12 minutes instead of 24, but based on this first episode I think it quite suits being short
Jul 22, 12:59 PM

Oct 2012
This is already better Bones thing than that whatever AI crap was.
Jul 23, 5:40 AM

Mar 2024

This is so cute and the animation is absolutely incredible. I honestly couldn’t stop smiling from all the cuteness, I am so curious where their romance will lead to. They are obviously so cute together >.<
Jul 23, 10:55 AM

Nov 2009
LOOOL

The mahou-shoujo is apparently a down-poor mahou-shoujo...

And the ultra rich evil organization dude fell for her, LOL

NGL, She REALLY is quite cute... I would probably be in the same scenario as the evil dude if I was in his place.

Also... HOLY SHIT... that cat... dude literally lured the girl in to become a mahou-shoujo with promise of money... YAKUZA CAT

BTW... I have a craving for Fruit Tarts all of a sudden...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 24, 8:48 PM

Jul 2023
Great start. The evil lieutenant fall hard for the magical girl. The magical girl sequence reminds me of the transformation sequences in Sailormoon, but this would not be memorable because it's not the focus of the show.
Jul 26, 12:41 PM

Sep 2016
wow, that's some hot garbage... dropped
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 28, 11:28 PM

Mar 2008
Not much but cute.
Jul 29, 6:47 AM
Aug 2020
That episode is very average. The male protagonist is very childish. The girl protagonist just doesn't seem interesting,but the drawing of her appearance turned out to be quite sexy. I also think her transformation went well.
Jul 31, 7:00 AM
Mar 2012
mc looks like Suya but way calmer. Mr Evil looks cool.
lol the cat is a land shark?
pretty & well animated. nice OP & ED.
not sure if just about food & the mcs.
Aug 13, 2:25 AM
Sep 2021
Animation & overall the visuals good, but it was an average plot. Let's see how it goes.
Aug 13, 8:47 PM

Mar 2016
this guy needs to feed her something actually nutritious. he's onto something with the fruit tart but this girl could use some vegetables
Aug 17, 11:22 AM

May 2016
Our MC is a Kuso Kawaii one that one must feel like to protect.
enjoyable for a 12min show its decent.
Yesterday, 11:03 PM

Jun 2024
I can tell this is going to b a fun amime.
Oh great, we have another Kyubey, I feel sorry for Byakuya.
Shun was hilarious in this episode.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16

55 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Yesterday, 11:52 PM

» What is the age gap of the main romance? Does anyone know?

Ka_Kun-Moetan - Jul 9

48 by IamXale »»
Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27

36 by Ambeon »»
Yesterday, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20

37 by strawdirry »»
Aug 29, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13

60 by Wildflower3 »»
Aug 24, 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.