Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 25, 5:59 PM

Dec 2021
Finally, after so long, Zoro got his Egghead drip.

A partially recovered Sentomaru deploys numerous Pacifista Mark III units to handle the remaining World Government officials. Meanwhile, Bonney delves into Kuma's memories to uncover why her father underwent cybernetic augmentation. Shaka informs the Straw Hat Pirates of the developments, prompting the group, minus Luffy and Zoro tasked with guarding the incapacitated Lucci and Kaku, to set out in search of Vegapunk. Concurrently, Morgans is discovered harboring both Vivi and Wapol aboard his airship, hidden from the World Government.

Damn man, episode made me really start to like Sentomaru. When he smacked the fake Luffy, showing that the real Luffy would never act like that, he became a favorite of mine. I hope we see more of him. I knew this episode would be good, but Toei really nailed it. The whole Bonney segment was amazing. Poor Kuma; it seems like he'll never see his daughter again, but I hope he does. But anyways, the whole crew is finally back together. Remember when they were apart for years? It's great to see them all together again.

Didn't expect Vivi to be with Morgans and Wapol. This is going to be interesting to say the least.

May 25, 6:12 PM

Jul 2020
So the Pacifista mark threes have arrived, with Sentoumaru sending them out into combat.

Man, Bonny finding Kuma in that state was genuinely horrifying and emotional.

Happy to see Brook and Zoro finally catch up to the others with new outfits to match.

"cutie, pretty, lovely", lol

Nami trying to stand up for Robin was another nice moment.
InfinityDude88May 25, 6:19 PM
May 25, 6:15 PM
Dec 2022
The mark III's go crazy animation goes hard for the first scene lmao Sentomaru the goat
Bonney moment and we see Kuma very big sad ARGHHHHHH sad asf

Zoro Stussy and Brook fits CLEAN atlas is back yippeeee

MOOOOORGAAANS LETS GOOOOOO MORE MORGANS CONTENT every scene with him is fire i love bro
Vivi and Wapol lmao
I kinda wanted to see Wapol do this thing exactly but him tweaking here is funny asf still
wallus81May 26, 1:09 AM
May 25, 7:13 PM

Apr 2022
the kuma pacifistas are cleaning the house. bonney basically got a preview of what's to come with little kuma, and damn it's already too much for me. i see they got okamoto nobuhiko for young kuma, pretty decent choice.
zoro finally pulls up in the egghead fit and my boy is so drippy. i saw sanji fans were mad last week with toei, so this week toei made sanji the MVP with ''cutie, pretty, lovely'' lmaoo, bro was going crazy over stussy too. the short exchange between robin and nami was really nice. robin and gang telling zoro to stay put was hilarious, and then zoro and luffy just hanging out on the couch like homies. vivi was serving at the end, and morgans cooking up more headlines. i really liked the laid-back moments this episode.
May 25, 7:40 PM

Apr 2016
VIVI! *clap clap clap*
Just good to see her in general (and Wapol lol)
That part where Bonney enters Kuma's memories was beautiful and heartbreaking T.T
May 25, 9:17 PM
Jun 2021
OH WOW, what an amazing episode! I'm very shocked by this development. Holy cow, I love Oda! OMG, but the problem is that the images are in low quality. I'm reading the manga using Manga Plus, btw.
May 25, 9:17 PM
Jun 2021
OH WOW, what an amazing episode! I'm very shocked by this development. Holy cow, I love Oda! OMG, but the problem is that the images are in low quality. I'm reading the manga using Manga Plus, btw.
May 25, 9:18 PM
Jun 2021
I ACCIDENTALLY SENT 2 TIMES AGAIN MODS IM VERY SORRY
May 25, 10:02 PM
Aug 2020
zoro wants to go look for someone

hahahahahah
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 25, 10:03 PM

Jan 2016
Big News? More like, FAKE NEWS. Still Morgan seems overall good and does go for the truth often but not always, he gave accurate Luffy wanted poster, and is kind of funny how both Sabo and Luffy are being placed as terrorists in the newspaper LOL. Vivi is right, but funny how Morgans reminds her she's been crying since got there. Also I'm still surprised about Wapol even if been in opening. Wait, Morgans isn't a bird-man?! he's a human in human-zoan form!? Disappointed, but at least he's still a Tweeter.

I literally have no information, but every single time they switch to Bonney and Kuma's memory paw I tear up. This one is the worst because we know we are going to get a devastating backstory for Kuma. I'm scared.

50?! 50 MK-III Pacifistas, also those WG agents are so dumb. Honestly with those 50 MK-III Pacifistas, I would say VP's squad has easy W, but Saturn will highly likely override the Seraphim so maybe not still.

YAY, Atlas is back, also Lillith's attitude LOL. Why would you wake-up york, isn't her being forced awake going to lead to all of you being tired?!

4/5, the butt/crotch shots are fine, since know Oda is focused on butts this Arc, but them being on who I'm 95% sure is a child using her DF to being in adult body is still off-putting. If she's not a little kid I'll be shocked and confused since we saw her DF deactivated by the sea and she was a little kid. Happy Sanji is still kind of disliked. I want this clone Stussy to meet the real Stussy that's WB's baby momma.

May 25, 10:07 PM

Dec 2013
Everyone stopping Zoro from looking will never not be funny for me.

Vivi is and for some strange reason, Wapol are back! I'm curious with why they are with Morgans.
May 25, 10:13 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to ExternalWorld
I ACCIDENTALLY SENT 2 TIMES AGAIN MODS IM VERY SORRY
@ExternalWorld
You can delete messages.
May 25, 10:41 PM
Jan 2021
As CP-0 are about to destroy the vacuum tubes that lead to Labophase, a Pacifista comes in to stop them. He claps all of their cheeks to the point where they are all forced to surrender. We learn about the Bubble Shield, the most powerful shield in the world that Vegapunk invented.

We find out that the one commanding the Pacifistas is Sentomaru. HE’S STILL ALIVE DESPITE LUCCI TRYING TO KILL HIM. He isn’t able to get in contact with Vegapunk, much like everyone else. We see Sentomaru activate Pacifistas MK-III, numbers 1 to 50. Yeah, CP-0 are gonna have their hands full with 50 Pacifistas that can blow them up.

Bonney touches Kuma’s giant orange paw and starts seeing his memories. She finds a young version of him crying in a field by himself. Does this connect to him becoming a cyborg later down the line?

Luffy wasn’t able to find Vegapunk despite running around the entire lab (his Dom Shoes broke so he couldn’t fly). Shaka mentions that he found Bonney and that there are cameras all around the lab. Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp are pissed that they weren’t informed of this, and for good reason. Zoro, Stussy, and Brook walk in with their Egghead attire, and Sanji simps for Stussy. Atlas has fully recovered and Sanji is enjoying the increased female presence. Atlas thanks Luffy for saving her life and Nami is upset that CP-0 dared to hurt Atlas to begin with. Shaka reveals that they have lost control of the Frontier Dome, meaning that they can’t leave Labophase. For now, the objective is to find Stella. Some of the satellites, such as Pythagoras, are already on the job. Nami, Brook, and Edison are on lookout group, Stussy, Sanji, and Jimbei are another and then Zoro decides to look for him on his own.

Sanji, knowing that Zoro’s sense of direction is CHEEKS insists that he’ll just get himself lost. Chopper and Robin agree with Sanji that it’s best for Zoro to just stay put. Lilith goes with Franky and Usopp. Zoro and Luffy get a chance to chat about the good old days of Water Seven.

We cut to Morganz and he intends on writing an article claiming that Luffy is holding Vegapunk hostage. We then see a familiar face in Nefeltari Vivi object to this knowing that isn’t how Luffy operates. We know now where she is now. Morganz really thinks he can tarnish the name of the Fifth Emperor with this garbage.

In the ending segment we learn more about him. He was born July 14th and likes popcorn. He’s a user of the Tweet-Tweet Fruit Model Albatross. His nickname is Big News and he’s the president of World Economic Journal. He’s always in his Man-Beast form and there’s no data on his real face.

I’M HYPED FOR MORE ONE PIECE!
May 26, 12:18 AM

Aug 2019
Zoro only agreed to stay in the lab when Robin asked, he knows how the line of authority works

Been too long since seeing Vivi again

Why did I only now just realise Morgans was a Zoan user and not find a talking bird strange before

May 26, 12:30 AM

Jul 2007
I know oda tends to display individuality and independence for his characters in his manga since this is a pirate story, but it’s nice to see some camaraderie amongst the crew like zoro and luffy outside of battle. There isn't enough of this in one piece. Everyone just kind of does their own thing. Not that I ship the whole power of friendship thing. I am glad oda treats this truly like a pirate world, but every now and then little moments like this is fun to watch and adds character development.

May 26, 12:39 AM

Jul 2013
Even if neither the Straw Hats, CP-0, nor the Seraphim were involved this time, this episode started off extremely intense. The Pacifista MK. III can definitely not be compared with the old models in any way, as they have significantly higher intelligence and assessment skills.
By the way, the animation during the bubble shield scene looked great. At first I didn't even understand what kind of ability the MK. III used at all. Nevertheless, it can be assumed that the strongest shield in the world can probably only be overcome with certain devil fruit powers or absurd strength. offer help

I'm relieved that Sentormaru is somewhat okay. However, as he already states, there remains this strange reality that the Navy can communicate freely while communications for him remain disrupted. This, coupled with the incident where the Frontier Dome was briefly shut down and the Satellites were effectively stripped of control, raises some questions about who or what else might be in the lab.

While the 50 more MK. III were activated by Sentomaru, I simply couldn't ignore the extremely familiar door sound of the first Doom games :D

Bonney's entry into Kuma's memories was incredibly well portrayed. Like most children, she must have always seen her father as a kind, strong and almost invincible person. What this sight of her own father crying as a child with such desperate cries for help must trigger in her emotionally is unlikely to be understandable to anyone. I don't even want to imagine the extent of Kuma's past when we've already been given such a glimpse, which is quite frightening. Therefore, it is not at all surprising why Vegapunk was so insistent on stopping Bonney from entering this room.

Great to see Zoro, Brook and Stussy finally getting their appropriate outfits. In a way, it's almost shocking that Oda decided not to give Stussy anything more revealing.
Thanks to Edison and Lilith, Atlas now seems to be well again. With all the "beauties" in the room, Sanji naturally suffered one of his typical overloads as a result. Cutie! Pretty! Lovely!

I loved the scene between Nami and Robin, as it once again highlighted the Straw Hats' deep friendship and bond.

As expected, Shaka confirmed again that the damage done to the lab by the Seraphim also affected the cam-snails, which means there is now limited visibility. Since Vegapunk was locked out by Bonney, the first logical conclusion on his part would have been to contact Shaka or one of the remaining Satellites, which was not the case. So it's entirely possible that he wasn't able to do this because he was overwhelmed by someone or something unknown.
In any case, searching in a group is probably the most sensible solution for this.

It's hilarious any time Zoro wants to go off alone to help find Vegapunk in this case. Amazingly, Robin was once again the deciding factor in stopping him, but it remains one of the classic, funny scenes in One Piece.

Oda's attention to detail and involvement of the rest of the world will always fascinate me, which was further highlighted by Luffy's comment on how Iceberg might be doing at the moment.

Morgans does have a very controversial side to him. On the one hand, he often pursues the truth and on the other hand, he is now trying to frame Luffy for taking Vegapunk hostage, which will most likely result in him receiving a big reward from the government.
Vivi's presence came as a big surprise. Since the incident on the Reveri and the resulting headlines, her whereabouts have been completely unknown, but I'm glad she's doing well. I wouldn't have thought Morgan would give her accommodation, but in the long run he'll most likely just have a new, big headline in mind. What Wapol has to do with it also remains a current mystery, which only makes things more interesting.

May 26, 2:09 AM
Feb 2024
VIVI N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
One Piece
May 26, 2:15 AM

Oct 2017
You gonna go look for him? Then who's gonna go look for you? Lol. Zoro lost joke will never be not funny to me ever. Even Robin asked him to stay.

This arc really makes you like Sentomaru. Also here comes the Kuma backstory.

Vivi's here and with people you'd never think she'd be with. Gimme me more Stussy btw.
May 26, 2:30 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Sneak peek at Kuma's flashback, get ready for peak guys.
May 26, 3:37 AM
Nov 2021
after a month i completed all episodes
which i missed for exam and genshin impact game
May 26, 4:09 AM

Apr 2015
Man seeing Vivi again, Makes me so happy!
May 26, 4:56 AM

Oct 2018
always fan service with Bonney with her booty lol

But it's the start of Kuma's flashback and it will be so good, the start of the final story is near :D

Zoro who wants to searsh Vegapunk but stop by Sanji Chopper and Robin :')
May 26, 5:35 AM

Jan 2021
Zoro if you go look for someone then who’s gonna look for you !!! 💀😭 and damn ViVi and Wapol are ok i didn’t expect them to be in the we news ship and they also gonna change the narrative to make the straw hats look bad this is hella interesting..
May 26, 5:46 AM
Jun 2023
Young Kuma crying gave me goosebumps. And Zoro is Drippy
May 26, 7:06 AM
Jan 2020
So many cuties in this episode like Sanji said, he gets to be around Nami, Robin, Lillith, York, Atlas, and Stussy now and it is totally relatable. Sanji be like "gyat!" Also, Vivi is back and it's great to know she is safe. A glimpse of Kuma's tragic flashback is seen in this episode, and his clones are upgraded being called Mark III which Sentomaru summons to help the Straw Hats escape. Sanji, Chopper and Robin stopping Zoro from looking for Vegapunk Stella so he doesn't get lost is always funny.
May 26, 7:42 AM

Feb 2021
Pacifia MK III looks pretty strong and they have lot of armies :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 26, 7:44 AM

Nov 2023
Booney saw the young kuma in terrible state. Poor kuma.

The animation in Kuma's fight was better.

Finally the crew get together. Also the vegapunks too.

Big news Morgans is a great business mind.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
May 26, 7:49 AM

Feb 2020
It's been a while since the blue-haired Nami Vivi appeared

JIKAI:
May 26, 8:41 AM
Jan 2019
Did they change Vivi's VA? Her voice sounds so different
May 26, 10:42 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to hise-san
Did they change Vivi's VA? Her voice sounds so different
@hise-san Yeah, she does sound different but the VA hasn't been changed. I think it's just her age difference since it's been almost 20 years since Vivi was relevant. The VA is now 60 years old, not 40 anymore.
May 26, 10:46 AM
Jul 2013
▫ Operation, search for Vegapunk.

▫ VIVI 👆🏼😭

▫ What a bastard Morgen, screwing Luffy by inventing that he kidnapped Vegapunk, and making marine owe him, ready, but very hdp.
May 26, 10:46 AM

Jun 2015
Mid episode. 2/5

They went off on the animation for the Pacifista. It seems like there's no end to budget Toei has set aside for One Piece nowadays. They finally understand the value of quality animation for their main cash cow. Only took them 20 years to realize it.

Slow episode, basically fuck all happened. I think this is our first Vivi reveal in the anime since her "death" in Reverie. That's the biggest thing.

We also get the sHoCkInG reveal that Sentoumaru is still alive, to no one's surprise.

Best girl Atlas has been repaired and she looks adorable! 2nd best Vegapunk after Lilith of course.
May 26, 10:50 AM

Nov 2016
Zoro's Egghead drip goes so hard.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 26, 11:49 AM

Oct 2015

• Curious how did Vivi and Walpol ended up with Morgans
  • I'm guessing they'll stretch the hell out of Kuma's back story, robbing its impact.
May 26, 2:13 PM

Aug 2021
and so it begins... the directing in this episode was phenomenal
May 26, 6:42 PM

Nov 2008
I'm surprised that Vivi is being as passive with Morgans and Wapol as she is - when she was with Crocodile she was dangerous a.f.

And Morgans' name in Japanese is "Idiot Bird" - LOL

May 26, 10:32 PM

Jul 2008
Now we enter my least favorite part of this arc....the stella hunt.
May 27, 12:40 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to otakuweek
zoro wants to go look for someone

hahahahahah
@otakuweek

Best part of the episode.
May 27, 5:57 AM
Oct 2021
Zoro if you go look for someone then who’s gonna look for you !!! 💀😭 and damn ViVi and Wapol are ok i didn’t expect them to be in the we news ship and they also gonna change the narrative to make the straw hats look bad this is hella interesting..
May 27, 8:39 PM
Jan 2023
Just bought 2 One Piece volumes & a One Piece magazine 🥵🥵🥵
May 29, 7:43 AM
Mar 2024
Kuma's backstory is going to hit hard

and Bonney is thick af
May 29, 10:07 AM
Mar 2022
vivi and wapol together on an airship, tf is happening
May 30, 12:19 AM

Aug 2019
I don’t know if I’m ready for what’s the come.

Anyways, Vivi, it’s finally here!
May 30, 7:29 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, that random Bonney butt close up.

So... what the Vivi doing? LOL

Still wonder where baby-vegapunk went tho... is he still outside of Kuma's lab thing?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 31, 1:15 PM
Dec 2022
The best anime ever
May 31, 9:09 PM
Jun 2015
The whole crew telling Zoro to sit down and stay was hilarious! We don't need 100 episodes of trying to find Zoro too

Loved seeing Princess Vivi again. She's still a real one, over there protecting the Strawhat crew from slander
Jun 6, 1:10 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Zoro tried to find Vegapunk? What? Better stay quiet in the salon!
kekeke
Jun 8, 6:53 AM
Jun 2016
Great to see Kizaru and Vivi again! I also wonder why Morgan has Vivi and Wapol
Jun 18, 7:08 AM

Mar 2015
Nice to see Vivi alive and well!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 30, 11:54 AM
Oct 2022
This episode was very good.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Eagle-Eyed Seer and the algorithm of IT corporates and social platforms

nirererin - 11 hours ago

30 by nirererin »»
3 minutes ago

» Big Mom makes no sense

Leon888 - Jul 16

40 by zewryn »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 680 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nickylynn - Jan 27, 2015

78 by nirererin »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 678 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunyRem - Jan 17, 2015

144 by nirererin »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 677 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunyRem - Jan 10, 2015

125 by nirererin »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.