Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 16, 10:01 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Finally back just to go on another break, oof.

I didn't expect Sukuna to get all into his feelings. Yuji DOES make him feel some type of way, huh.

The merger is now under Sukuna/Megumi's control, assuming that's Kenjaku's backup plan. He really died like that, LMAO.

King of Curses vs. Queen of Curses. I'm a little worried about Yuta.
Jan 16, 10:16 PM
Jan 2022
KayKimii said:
Finally back just to go on another break, oof.

I didn't expect Sukuna to get all into his feelings. Yuji DOES make him feel some type of way, huh.

The merger is now under Sukuna/Megumi's control, assuming that's Kenjaku's backup plan. He really died like that, LMAO.

King of Curses vs. Queen of Curses. I'm a little worried about Yuta.

I think Yuta is going to die( according to leaks a big development was going to happen in the upcoming 2 chapter) and gege has already spoiled us in the past that between golden age sukuna and full power Rika, Sukuna is going to win. Scared fr.
Jan 16, 10:16 PM
Jun 2023
If kenny is really dead,it's even worse than madara .
Sometimes I wonder what was the point of the gojo vs sukuna fight?
Jan 16, 11:03 PM
Nov 2023
Now this is something depressing again ..... i dont want Yuta to die fr .....bruh gojou was one thing but i seriously think yuta should survive bruh....is gege even thinking of keeping any one alive at the end or at the ending is that all will die bruh !!
Jan 16, 11:04 PM

Jun 2019
Peak chapter. We got to see a little bit of Sukuna's conscious. Yuji really is him. My MC. And, we finally have Sukuna taking on Yuta and the Queen of the Curses. AHHHH.
Jan 16, 11:20 PM
Dec 2023
Sukuna is having a midlife crisis!

Yuji has an unbroken spirit!

Yuta and Rika will most likely die!

The swordsman dude is dead?

Kenjaku is dead!
Jan 16, 11:27 PM

Feb 2021
🕯️🕯️🕯️ yuta praying circle 🕯️🕯️🕯️

MY CANDIES

on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Jan 17, 2:04 AM
May 2021
What a chapter, Sukunas character thoo 🫡 that speech man.
Yuta had now joined fight w/ Rikaaa lets see what Yuta can do!
Jan 17, 2:33 AM

Jan 2009
yuji learn reverse curse technique eh cool

also yuta vs sukuna hype
Jan 17, 4:22 AM
Mar 2022
I'm just praying for yuta 🤲
Jan 17, 4:57 AM

Mar 2021
lol the way gege treats women, rika aint lasting half a chapter

Jan 17, 7:47 AM
May 2021
bro if yuta doesn't get a good death or doesn't any more development before he's gone I'm dropping my score on this thing like by 2 points
Jan 17, 8:05 AM

Jun 2021
kenjaku died in the dumbest possible way, i hope sukuna eats yuta alive for sneak killing kenny.
Jan 17, 9:12 AM

Jun 2014
Yuji learning RCT in a month is crazy. His development as someone who’s only been doing sorcery for several months overall is insane.

Now my GOAT Yuta has entered the fight 🙌 definitely worried that he’ll die though. If not that then he’s for sure losing Rika. If y’all know about that interview with JJK’s editor that had the interviewer looking at a shocking moment with a surprised expression, I wonder if that moment involves Yuta…guess we’ll find out in 2 weeks.

Also, it’s time to show us Yuta’s Domain Expansion 🙏
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 17, 9:22 AM
May 2022
SorewaKirito said:
Now this is something depressing again ..... i dont want Yuta to die fr .....bruh gojou was one thing but i seriously think yuta should survive bruh....is gege even thinking of keeping any one alive at the end or at the ending is that all will die bruh !!

Sukuna is just bullying everyone and yeh yuta may have to die and others also except Yuji well he has to suffer all that shit.
let's just enjoy King vs queen
break next week 🥲
Jan 17, 10:08 AM

Nov 2016
Sukuna character development? But more importantly, finally clashing with Rika and maybe, just maybe Gojo will be brought back.
FMmatronJan 17, 10:13 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 17, 10:23 AM
Nov 2022
you are my special
Jan 17, 2:11 PM

Dec 2021
People are really hyped about Shoko's ability to use RCT to fix Gojo, and Suckuna's inner musings hint that she might not be that great at applying it to others. But, hey, let's not forget there's someone out there with seriously impressive RCT healing skills.

The chapter was a welcome change after a string of so-so ones, but I can't help feeling pretty annoyed about Kenjaku. Is he really gone? After surviving for a whole millennium, his death just feels kind of... meh. It's not the grand exit I was hoping for.

Also just wanna put this out there. Love you Gege!
IzanaSolosJan 17, 3:40 PM

Jan 17, 2:51 PM
Oct 2022
yuji learning reverse cursed technique is sick, I hope he shows something more in the later chapters.
Jan 17, 3:22 PM

Feb 2009
And Sukuna was again was saved by Gege, he's really his favorite!
Jan 17, 4:59 PM

Apr 2023
Thanks to Takaba, Kenjaku is finally dead, nice. Now that Kenjaku is "dead", if the sorcerer's win I wonder how Gege will handle the USA situation. Also, is Sukuna able to trigger the assimilation or it has to be Megumi? Given that he no longer looks like Megumi and also If Yuta killed Kenjaku I suppose he was the one who added the new rule to the game, right?

Overall a decent chapter, finally Itadori is getting some buffs. No chapter next week? oh boy...
Jan 17, 5:33 PM
Sep 2014
At this point I wouldn't hold my breath for anything spectacular to happen. If Gojo died just like that, there is no point in hoping for a redemption. Yuta and Rika will most likely die after a somewhat mediocre fight w/ Sukuna.
Jan 17, 6:34 PM

Apr 2022
certain gojo fans crossing out another chapter that gojo could've been back but getting yuta instead.
Jan 17, 11:33 PM
May 2023
I really liked this chapter. A lot was going on. I love how we got to see into the mind of Sukuna and with him actually getting lost in his thoughts and his relationship with Yuji. Also, Shoko coming in clutch with her reverse cursed technique for all the dead sorcerers (including Gojo). I feel like this is the first direct hint of Gojo coming back cause everything else has been subtle. One thing is that Kenjaku supposedly dying like that is just ridiculous. He said "His will will live on" implying his plans will live on without him but it's kind of anticlimactic for the villain he is. But I don't think Gege would kill him off like that. Hopefully we get more explanation on that in later chapters, I don't want to make any assumptions since we haven't even seen his dead body yet.
J_SutaringuJan 18, 12:30 AM
Jan 17, 11:44 PM
Jun 2023
Will reread again to gather my thoughts.
Miyamotodex23Jan 19, 1:53 AM
Jan 18, 12:23 AM

Jul 2010
Sukuna is going to absolutely destroy Rika, it's not even close bro
Jan 18, 12:53 AM
Nov 2023
_Subham_ said:
SorewaKirito said:

Sukuna is just bullying everyone and yeh yuta may have to die and others also except Yuji well he has to suffer all that shit.
break next week 🥲

Bro i am very anxious for this characters state this time really i want Yuta to be a main survivor bruh.....☠☠😭
Jan 18, 1:09 AM
May 2022
Reply to SorewaKirito
_Subham_ said:
SorewaKirito said:

break next week 🥲

Bro i am very anxious for this characters state this time really i want Yuta to be a main survivor bruh.....☠☠😭
@SorewaKirito I would also want him to survive. But gege is cooking hard right now.
Jan 18, 5:21 AM
May 2022
I think this was a better chapter than many of the previous. Some character and plot development, Yuta is back in the main fight, Maki is taking a nice nap somewhere I guess, people have their hopes up for Gojo to come back I guess. Hope chapters continue to be like this.
Jan 18, 5:34 AM
Sep 2020
So Kenny literally died? How lame, this is the worst kind of character termination happened in jjk so far. All that mastermind build-up and that ends in just a backup plan??
Jan 18, 7:08 AM
Nov 2023
LuffyD_Zoro said:
@SorewaKirito I would also want him to survive. But gege is cooking hard right now.

Yeah seriously man!! i swear gojou dead is not an issue i understand it was SOMEHOW part of Aizen's plan but ......whatttt now!!

i think Aizen gonna come in 2024 only rather than 2025 ....🕊🕊🕊 in the form of gege akutami !!
Jan 18, 7:52 AM
May 2022
SorewaKirito said:
LuffyD_Zoro said:

Yeah seriously man!! i swear gojou dead is not an issue i understand it was SOMEHOW part of Aizen's plan but ......whatttt now!!

i think Aizen gonna come in 2024 only rather than 2025 ....🕊🕊🕊 in the form of gege akutami !!

Aizen: "...All Of The Battles You've Fought Up To Now...Were Simply A Part Of My Plan".
Jan 18, 10:15 AM
Nov 2023
LuffyD_Zoro said:
SorewaKirito said:

Aizen: "...All Of The Battles You've Fought Up To Now...Were Simply A Part Of My Plan".

This discussion board and this discussion of me is also part of my plan ☠☠🧭
Jan 18, 11:22 AM

Oct 2017
You see Sukuna, the thing is shounen protags are built different.
Jan 18, 11:57 AM
Jan 2019
10/10 chapter. The moment ive been waiting for.
Jan 18, 12:12 PM

Jun 2015
What a terrible chapter. Sukuna once again gets saved by the plot and for some reason gets nerfed by the plot. The "temporary" effect of Higuruma's Domain is not PERMANENT for some reason but he can't even maintain his cursed technique for a full SECOND??? He literally gives Yuji the sword as he is falling in the previous chapter but now the sword vanishes before Yuji can even hit Sukuna??? That's not how people die!!!!!!!! If he didn't die instantly from having his spine torn in half, that means that he would now have to bleed out to death as his brain slowly loses oxygen. But he can't even last a second??? Sukuna has been saved by the plot so many times it's like he's the main character. I wouldn't be complaining if it was written well but this is straight garbage.

Gege, that annoying cat is back at it again dickteasing us with a possible Gojo revival that's never going to happen. He teased us for YEARS with a Nobara comeback and now this?? Who will put a stop to this madman?

Yuta the GOAT back at it again. He crushed Geto in the prequel and murked Kenjaku just a few minutes ago and now he's back to take on the King of Frauds. Yuta is a way better MC and a side character than Yuji. No cap.
Read Toriko!
Jan 18, 2:45 PM
Aug 2020
king vs queen

it was great chapter

even better the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 18, 5:13 PM
May 2023
Yuta has come back to defeat the fraud allegations.
Jan 19, 1:51 AM
Jun 2023
Monster in another country? Sukuna absorbed something which Kenjaku usually did.
Higurama is really dead and I think it was decently done,I actually liked him .Gojo's corpse has been missing since ch 237 so I think he still has a role to play before the story's conclusion.
Shinjuku showdown has been a great arc,now it all depends on gege's execution ,hope it is not rushed.
Jan 19, 3:00 AM

Mar 2021
CANNIBAL_SOUP said:
Yuta has come back to defeat the fraud allegations.

The fraud allegations were bogus in the first place
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 4:15 AM
Nov 2020
can't wait for sukuna vs yuuta and queen of curses!!!
Jan 19, 5:46 AM
Aug 2017
another boring chapter of neverending fight
Jan 19, 9:26 AM
Jul 2017
itaii said:

Crazy that a fake fan spent so much time to make it 248 chapters into something that’s so “boring”
Jan 19, 9:47 AM
Jan 2021
gege is a psycopath
Jan 19, 9:53 AM

Jun 2008
Another great chapter. Even though the artwork was lacking a bit at some points.

King of curses vs Queen of curses. I'm positive Rika will loose, hopefully Yuta will survive this.

Sukuna's rumblings give me hope of a possible return of Gojo. Would be amazing, but not sure if Shoko could actually heal him given the state he was in. And why was that scene shown of him talking to Geto if he could be back?

I will only believe Kenjaku was defeated just like that if I see the body. How could he be defeated that easily if he survived for 1000 years. Don't really care Takaba's gone.

Higuruma being dead is sad, he was a great character, but his fight was great and his death was justified.

Also; I need an update on Choso's state rn.....
Jan 19, 11:05 AM
Aug 2017
Reply to KarateJones
itaii said:

Crazy that a fake fan spent so much time to make it 248 chapters into something that’s so “boring”
@KarateJones yeah how else would i check if it's good?
Jan 19, 11:06 AM
Nov 2021
were so back bros/
Jan 19, 9:23 PM
Nov 2023
SorewaKirito said:

nah Yuji needs some more "character development"
Jan 20, 5:29 AM
Nov 2023
ZeStark said:
SorewaKirito said:

Haha .....for straight 300 hundered chapters i seriously thought YUJI who's that?!! ☠☠☠ xd..

he isn't getting anywhere .....
Jan 20, 5:29 AM
Nov 2023
ZeStark said:
SorewaKirito said:

Haha .....for straight 300 hundered chapters i seriously thought YUJI who's that?!! ☠☠☠ xd..

he isn't getting anywhere .....
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

54 by HiddenSilentMe »»
Jun 16, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 166 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 19, 2021

36 by Northgical »»
Jun 16, 10:16 AM

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

45 by AmirKazeXD »»
Jun 16, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 1 Discussion

Shreeder4092 - Mar 24, 2018

30 by gokusolos1999 »»
Jun 12, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

8 by mert_zeppeli »»
Jun 12, 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.