Forum Settings
Forums

What did you get in trouble for most as a kid?

New
Jan 15, 7:04 PM
Nov 2023
Can be based on quantity or quality. In my case, mine fits in both categories. I would always steal electronics in the middle of the night (theirs included) and more often than not, they caught me.
Jan 15, 7:40 PM
Oct 2019
Mostly crime I was a reckless in rebellion so I committed a lot of crimes. Got away because of my age. Steals, assault, almost got into a fight with knives changed school because of attempted mass shooting (back then the second you said that something happens even if you don't own guns.)
Jan 15, 7:44 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to Otakupervert890
Mostly crime I was a reckless in rebellion so I committed a lot of crimes. Got away because of my age. Steals, assault, almost got into a fight with knives changed school because of attempted mass shooting (back then the second you said that something happens even if you don't own guns.)
@Otakupervert890 Ooookay I feel very innocent compared to that๐Ÿ˜…
Jan 15, 9:40 PM
Dec 2022
I don't know if this was a crime, but I played with sashimi knives when I was like 8 and my grandmother freaked out. Why did my household have sashimi knives? It's because my parents are career chefs at that time, so we were exposed to varieties of kitchen knives.
Jan 15, 9:45 PM

Jun 2020
Beating up school bullies. Usually got off easy because they initiated the harassment (and they freaking deserved it).

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Jan 16, 12:23 AM

May 2013
Either not doing homework or possession of weed.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Jan 16, 1:00 AM

Jan 2021
Having a bad hand writing
Leaving homework or assignments for the last day
Being loud
Staying up late (after 10 pm) on the Internet
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 16, 1:03 AM

Mar 2008
At home "Talking back" which is basically arbitrary enough i don't remember what I said various times. I would be chased down then grabbed and forced liquid soap pumped into my mouth by my mom. Id also kinda get in trouble for going outside unannounced.
Jan 16, 1:03 AM

May 2013
Honestly it was things I said, same as it is now.

My first grade teacher once told me to shut up. HOW HURTFUL IS THAT?!?!?
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 16, 6:44 AM

Dec 2015
Not serious stuff, at school I was usually in trouble due to bad writing, later thankfully to my Polish Lang teacher at middle school she suggested to make tests and it turned out I was diagnosed with Dysgraphia making a real reason why I write bad, but it haven't paid back for many troubles and failed exams cause of this.
At home I was always scolded for being lazy.

In that aspect I wasn't crazy like some of my acquintance [Police was called 2-3+ times to my Middle School for stuff which my class was doing]
Jan 16, 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
Not much. Getting caught bunking classes, skipping homework. I once stayed at my friends place really late, my friends parents didn't inform my parents that i would be there. This was when not every kid had smartphones or ipads. My parents thought i got kidnapped or something and got many others involved in searching for me. Word got around, friends parents found out and issue got resolved. But i didn't get in trouble for it, i was around 6 or 7 i think?

Oh ya, another incident is my neighbor aunt had an open balcony in an apartment building. ( i mean it has no safety net or anything and it's really high). I would go to my aunt's home to learn to read and write from her. Anyways once she caught me doing some "acrobats" (childish thing) in the open balcony, she yanked me in and immediately slapped me. I was petrified lol
tsukareruJan 16, 7:02 AM
Jan 16, 7:15 AM

Feb 2020
Really not much at all I don't think?

I know in School it was mainly for not paying attention, according to my mother. My teacher wanted to give me a black star because I would be in a world of my own making Thunderbirds & Trains out of my hands, but my scores were still good and I never got a black star, and that was mainly part of my condition anyway.
I've always had and still have horrendous concentration and memory retention.

I got tons of "see me's" on my work to see the teacher after classes, but that was when I returned to School after being in Hospital for a year. So it was mainly for catch up/explanation rather than being in trouble. Still found it embarrassing though, as other kids saw it and was another reason to poke fun at me.
Jan 16, 8:07 AM

Mar 2012
Not attending mass and Sunday school. I went to a convent school and they were pretty strict about these things, got called to the Principal's office plenty of times. By the time I finished school I really hated the whole religion.
Jan 16, 8:45 AM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
hmm I didn't get into troubles often as kid, I guess when teacher found me out and scolded me several times because I sometimes tied my elementary school uniform to make it midriff since the classroom was hot

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Jan 16, 9:42 AM

Jan 2023

I was always very rebellious in situations where it didn't seem right to me. Whether with teachers, directors, etc.
Obviously after years of this I was expelled from my first school.

Now I do the same but at work.
Jan 16, 10:05 AM

Jan 2023
The only answer I can really give was me being rebellious with other students. I got into less trouble as I got older, mostly. Just mostly.
Jan 16, 10:09 AM

Sep 2014
I didnt really get in trouble much because I basically was a goodie tooshoes who did everything I was told.

so I really cant think of much.
Jan 16, 1:15 PM
ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚ใ‚

Apr 2013
My sister did enough of that for the both of us. If I got in trouble for anything, it was generally pretty minor.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jan 16, 1:28 PM

Jul 2023
My brother and I used to climb onto the roof of our house. Despite the consequences, it was pretty fun, no regrets :D.
Jan 16, 2:40 PM

Aug 2023
I remember as a kid accidently giving my sister a black eye by throwing a plastic tent pole at her face. That wasn't the worst part, ultimately the higher-ups at the school questioned how she got the black eye and lied saying that my uncle had hit her. Suffice to say, my uncle ended up getting picked up by the police that same day and he wasn't too thrilled.

Just the fact that I played a role in that situation wasn't the greatest look for my sister or I at the time.
Jan 16, 3:11 PM

Apr 2023
When I was very young, a lot of time it was because I was talking too much or couldn't sit still lol.
As a teenager, for staying up too late watching anime and browsing forums.
Jan 16, 4:36 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to starshiiine
When I was very young, a lot of time it was because I was talking too much or couldn't sit still lol.
starshiiine said:

Lmao, that is literally me. Except I make forums as well.
Jan 16, 5:17 PM

Oct 2022
Too much computer/internet
And being too lazy

Honestly internet eat my life as a kid before I didnt had a great time outside of it. I regret not realizing this earlier and wasting too much time in it.
Jan 16, 7:15 PM

Jan 2016
Being the youngest, I watched my siblings make most of the mistakes and suffer the consequences. So I didn’t really get into too much trouble when I was younger.
Jan 16, 8:58 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Loyal_Sheepling
Really not much at all I don't think?

I know in School it was mainly for not paying attention, according to my mother. My teacher wanted to give me a black star because I would be in a world of my own making Thunderbirds & Trains out of my hands, but my scores were still good and I never got a black star, and that was mainly part of my condition anyway.
I've always had and still have horrendous concentration and memory retention.

I got tons of "see me's" on my work to see the teacher after classes, but that was when I returned to School after being in Hospital for a year. So it was mainly for catch up/explanation rather than being in trouble. Still found it embarrassing though, as other kids saw it and was another reason to poke fun at me.
@LightWorker
Ah yeah that reminds me always getting in trouble for doodling in class "not paying attention" when in reality that actually improves focus...ugh
Jan 16, 9:09 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Pranks, I was with the wrong group of kids. But then again there was no right one to begin with
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ mal badges
๐Ÿ  blog navigation
๐Ÿ† graph badges

โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» โ˜ ๏ธ «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
Jan 17, 12:35 AM
Dec 2020
Arson, tax evasion, robbery and beating old ladies up
Jan 17, 3:13 AM

Apr 2012
In high school, I became a typical edgelord, spending all my time listening to music, playing computer games, and skipping classes because they "took up too much of my free time." This led to the fact that I actually forgot how to study and had problems entering university.
Jan 17, 4:55 AM

Aug 2012
Staying up late playing Dota/CS/GTA at net cafes, returning home very late from my neighbor's house (we watched scary movies and sang karaoke after), hiking deep into the mountains with 'friends and friends of friends,' lighting illegal fireworks, running around the entire neighborhood and making loud high-pitched noises late at night with childhood friends, bringing home a girl (my mom found out), and many more I won't mention lmao. All of this I did more than once when I was around 10-13.
Jan 17, 6:09 AM

Jan 2024
the most evil thing i’ve done is cheat off a test in middle school LOL i wasn’t a rebellious kid
Jan 17, 1:10 PM

May 2021
Either by talking back or not informing my family when I go out. The latter wouldn't be a problem if I didn't live in a dangerous city.
โ—
โ—
โ—
Jan 17, 5:24 PM

Mar 2020
I, uh...got in trouble for reading too much during class lmao

Also, not submitting homework on time.

Yeah, I was a real menace.
Jan 18, 2:28 PM

Aug 2021
yawning in class

my name is written in children history books
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 5:01 AM

Apr 2018
cutting expensive doll with a knife ; i wasn't a rebellious kid though.
Jan 24, 6:26 AM

Feb 2018

Getting the Enthusiastic Heebie-Jeebies whenever my parents took me out and about... and subsequently getting all worked up into a fussy lather
when my fairly-Helicopter-Parentish Mom held me back from rushing off to explore and browse whatever the hell i happened to want to at the moment.

we lived in a minor city back then (late-80's/early-90's) so, it isn't like my Mom didn't have an honest Just Cause
to be on the careful and conservative side in raising me... But... Still;

Jan 25, 4:24 PM

Mar 2021
Not going to bed when I was asked. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a nightly issue for my parents.
Jan 25, 7:37 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to -Hermit-
Not going to bed when I was asked. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a nightly issue for my parents.
@-Hermit- OMG same! I still have trouble sleeping...even now at 10:37 PM๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Jan 25, 7:59 PM

Jul 2015
I would say doing the opposite of what my parents would ask of me. Rarely did I do that though.
Jan 26, 1:39 AM

Nov 2009
I forgot and "forgot" time and didnt go home on time. So my parents had to find me at others and strangers apartments often. Knocking on doors if they might have an extra child you know. Xp

And not taking shit lying down. Talking/shouting back. Slamming the door when they slammed the door, shouting when they shouted. Repeating their behaviour right back lmao. Also talking back when they lied about me or not being a good servant and punching bag. Setting boundaries.
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
Jan 26, 11:36 PM
May 2012
Looking back I think the most serious one was throwing snowballs at cars but it was a quiet stretch of road and the cars were going slowly someone tried to chase us even wandering around for days but we always got away with it.
Jan 27, 7:13 AM

Jan 2024
A kid is max 12 years? If that so, then fighting at school against some kids from school.
Jan 29, 1:34 PM

May 2021
Beaten by my dad for failing math (Im asian). Also just not listening to teachers in school.
Jan 29, 3:03 PM

Jan 2020
I used to bite people in the ass. No, im not talking metaphorically like backstabbing others. I mean quite legitimately. I usually did it to closer family members/friends but I still bit them right in the cheeks anyway, even if they didn't like it. It wasnt anything playful either, I literally chomped and nom nom'd on that shit. Must've been painful. I stopped when my dad gave me a 2 hour-long spanking session. Looking back on it, I have no idea why I did what I did. I was just a feral, savage rodent after all.
man.
Jan 29, 6:19 PM

Mar 2016
bullying and getting in to fights with other bullies. i was frequent in the principals office or guidance office.
skipping class would be the 2nd thing.

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

857 by zzz »»
30 minutes ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

35 by Zarutaku »»
43 minutes ago

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - Yesterday

8 by traed »»
59 minutes ago

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

91 by hell_angelicx »»
1 hour ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

72 by bucciest »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.