Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 21, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Truly though, this episode poured a lot of emotions into the cast. Ivy helped so many people and this extends to her closest friends in this episode.

We got a heartwarming ending after all the rough fighting and drama. Music well executed too imo. Honestly, I think this episode did a well job at establishing Ivy's personality and goals to the end. A fun show overalle even though it's a bit more serious than some of the other isekai otomes in recent years.
Sep 21, 2023 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Val, together with Sefec and Kemet, Pride bestows them with royalty, as is always the case with others before.

Being delivery people, Val isn't happy with it, and being her loyal servant, kisses her on her feet...and even licks it out of greeting, which shocks everyone. Even more so, Val's position threatens Stale and Arthur, which puts them in a state of embarrassment. However the "school" that was planned to be built to accommodate kids like Sefec and Kemet, Val is hoping for the best to build the childrens' future.

A mock battle between Chancellor Gilbert with both Arthur and Stale, and they try their best. THough when Val comes back from his delivery, he naturally tags Pride together, which earns more of the ire of both Arthur and Stale, and Pride ends up encouraging the both of them to even more praise that it makes their faces beet red. That is the power of love, combined together with both young men to take down Gilbert. And as they both recover from Pride taking care of both of them being resilient young men to protect Princess Tiara and the people, they also request that they take care of her as well.

Kinda of an open ending that works alright for what it wants to be. But otherwise, a decent Isekai villainess that suffers too much on repetition and has nothing to make it stand out.
KANLen09Sep 21, 2023 9:38 AM
Sep 21, 2023 8:37 AM

Feb 2019
Man the final lastame Thursday 😢 😢 can’t believe we are really at the end here.

Very sweet that Pride made Kemet and Sefec the official royal carriers. Very well deserved after everything they’ve been through.

This mf Val was really getting into the Pride feet licking 😂 that wasn’t just a sign of respect lmao he so real for that.

Extremely rare Pouting Pride 😍

“Arthur is the perfect knight I’m delighted to have him next to me” omg pride be careful you’re gonna make my boy Arthur faint. I’m sure that one comment right there made all the training Arthur went through worth it.

Entire first half of the episode had me dying man. Between Val trying to rile up Arthur and Stale, to their duel to Val grabbing Pride’s hand, the fan-service and banter were great. Even a blushing Val! After the stressful last few episodes, it’s great to just see everyone getting praised and having fun.

Working together Arthur and Stale were able to take down Gilbert. They always work better together. A perfect duo.

“I’m genuinely happy we met. I’m glad you two are by my side” 😭 😭 I need a second season. I have all the books and will start reading ASAP, but I want more of the anime as well. Such a great character story and one of my fave female MCs.

The “real” story only really got going at the end. I was surprised they didn’t bring up the “order” who were behind the cave incident. But a great finale nonetheless, teared up during that last montage. I’ll miss this show so much.
Marinate1016Sep 21, 2023 9:03 AM
Sep 21, 2023 8:49 AM

Dec 2021
LMFAO. I KNOW THIS DUDE ISN'T A TOE LICKER

Nah all jokes aside this is probably my favorite episode yet. I think I prefer the more slice of life take, rather than protecting the kingdom shit. Val is definitely my favorite character in this anime. Also seems that they're building a school so that's good for them. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but did they just leave that special ability user is the middle of nowhere? Because I'm pretty sure he was just spawned in the middle of nowhere and it was never addressed again.

A decent take on the Villainess genre, though it did get pretty old pretty fast. 6/10. These finale couple of episodes were decent though.

Sep 21, 2023 9:28 AM
Sep 2015
Did Val just volunteer to teach Prince Stale and Knight Arthur on how to pleasure woman? Judging from Pride's reaction when Val lick her foot, Stale and Authur should really learn from him. And I'd like to watch his lesson...

Anyway, if there's next season I hope Stale is old enough to get male voice actor. I think there are at least two new romantic choices that appear in this season, one is the caged special ability user.
Sep 21, 2023 9:30 AM
Mar 2022
When to expect S2….
Sep 21, 2023 9:43 AM

May 2015
Ew, that scene with feet kissing was already disturbing, but then it got outright disgusting. Despite this, I wonder, Val x Pride endgame, when? This would make for a much more compelling story considering what they went through and a step outside the stereotypes. Stale and Arthur are cute, sure, but for Pride, aren't they just kids? She was a grown up woman in a previous life, and those two can just be cute together, if you know what I mean, haha.

Anyway, I don't really care. This show was very boring, had the most awkward dialogues at times, Pride is still being weird about projecting the game character on herself, and overall, really, I don't even know why I watched this. Maybe I hoped for something interesting in the end, but alas, It felt mediocre through and through.
Sep 21, 2023 9:43 AM
Jul 2023
Definitely one of the better Isekai this season, some truly heartfelt and brilliant character moments put on display. Certainly deserving of a second season.

P.S: The feet scene is godly, 10/10 peak fiction anime

Sep 21, 2023 9:58 AM
Apr 2020
Average finale expected better.....
But the show overall was pretty good hopefully we get s2
Sep 21, 2023 10:35 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with feet licking, a 2 on 1 mock battle, and some renewed vows.

Kind of a cool-down finale which is an...interesting choice. This series was pretty good I'd say. Among the ever-increasing catalogue of girls being reincarnated as the villain of a game or light novel or whatnot and trying to change their fate series I've definitely seen better entries, but this was by no means bad. A cute and comfy little watch. By the numbers, sure, but enjoyably so. Solid 7/10, I'd watch more if we got it.
Sep 21, 2023 12:25 PM

Dec 2018
Not the strongest way to end a season. It was okay I guess, but felt a little milquetoast. At least it's not a generic male fantasy insert isekai. I would watch a season 2 maybe, but it's not like I'm yearning for it either.
Sep 21, 2023 12:42 PM

Dec 2013
The show was quite enjoyable but sometimes it was a bit overdramatic and the ending being mostly about bromance was a bit cheesy but everyone seemed to be happy and that's all that matters, I hope there is a S2 because Pride's design is a 10/10.
Sep 21, 2023 12:46 PM
Nov 2018
This started nice and interesting but it only went downhill. Final was pure bs.
Sep 21, 2023 12:57 PM
Aug 2015
I really enjoyed the whole anime but the only nitpick I have is how Pride has this STUPID Idea that she will turn an Evil Queen from out of nowhere

I could totally get behind that idea if there will be traces of the Original Pride in her but she is the only one in the body

Just stop being dumb girl PLEASE!
Sep 21, 2023 1:28 PM
Mar 2019
need second season thanks!!
Sep 21, 2023 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
Not good. not bad.
I don't know.. my enjoyability is a 5/10 and I'm not the target. i leave a 6/10 because is not a big deal
Sep 21, 2023 3:06 PM

Jul 2019
Pretty solid last episode. The ending kind of left me hoping for a second season...
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
Sep 21, 2023 5:23 PM
Jan 2020
Started out great... then it was endless annoying Val whining and scoffing.
Sep 21, 2023 5:40 PM

Feb 2013

Well that was unexpected
Sep 21, 2023 6:05 PM

Feb 2009
Should I read the novel to know what happens after that? Which volume should I start at? Or does the novel end in the same way?
Sep 21, 2023 6:38 PM

Sep 2007
Reply to sapphireluna
Should I read the novel to know what happens after that? Which volume should I start at? Or does the novel end in the same way?
@sapphireluna Pretty sure this arc ends at the end of volume 2....

I noticed the light novel at the book store a few weeks back and started reading from volume 3 since the end of volume 2 appeared to be the end of this "Val" arc

---------------
My two cents in regards to this series/finale:

I do hope for a second season but this finale episode didn't seem to have any evidence of "there's going to be another next season" tease whatsoever.....unless the guys whom threw explosives at them in the previous ep counts...

Personally I liked this series but in terms of other similar manhwua (I mean the whole heroine is reincarnated/isekai'd into a game and/or light novel they played in their previous life)
This is a bit mediocre in my scale....I mean I like the series but -like some have mentioned earlier- how Pride is convinced she'll still "become the evil last boss at some point" is like the most dumbest thing ever. I mean.......how does she think it will eventually happen? She'll just one morning go "I'm sick of being good. I'm going to be mean and evil from now on BWUAHAHA"?

If you ignore her every time she brings it up though then it's an enjoyable series.

EDIT: Let's just say -since I did start reading the light novel after the events of the anime- I'm doubling down on "I REALLY REALLY HOPE there's a season 2..." mainly cuz
IkanoSep 21, 2023 6:55 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 21, 2023 7:57 PM

Apr 2022
opening song of the season for me but sadly, only one of the animes of all time. this is the second episode of the day i'm seeing some feet action in, not complaining at all.
Sep 21, 2023 9:08 PM

Mar 2013
This is such an embarrassing, slightly-lewd, but heartwarming episode! >_<

To think I get to see this final episode with a much better animation quality than the previously released episodes, I really do hope they can fix them for the BD release by then.

I really can't get enough of the characters' reactions... XD

I will definitely miss this great series, especially, Pride's wholesomeness and true-to-heart attitude towards all the people surrounding her.
The Opening and Ending songs really made an impact for me, and I do hope it stays that way if we ever get a sequel.

🥰🥰🥰
CrazyButNot4USep 21, 2023 9:14 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 21, 2023 9:38 PM
Jan 2022
GerHelfen said:
I really enjoyed the whole anime but the only nitpick I have is how Pride has this STUPID Idea that she will turn an Evil Queen from out of nowhere

I could totally get behind that idea if there will be traces of the Original Pride in her but she is the only one in the body

Just stop being dumb girl PLEASE!

yeah that part is pretty dumb.
Sep 21, 2023 10:23 PM
Mar 2015
She has changed the course of history and made her killers her loyal subject She still faces herself as the last boss in the end
Sep 21, 2023 11:01 PM
Apr 2022
kinda gotten repetitive, but i'm gonna miss those boys blushin like little girls whenever Pride's near.
Sep 22, 2023 12:17 AM
Aug 2022
i swear to god if there isnt a 2nd season to this sooner or later ill lose my shit. this was so damn good to watch, it actually made me stay entertained from beginning to end
Sep 22, 2023 12:55 AM
Feb 2016
Besides the feet licking an overall boring final episode. The season started better and more interesting than most isekais, but it kind of lost steam in the middle. Prides contantly saintly demeanor led me lose interest in the series, it felt more fresh, appealing and human when she agonized over the decisions the original Pride took.The small teaser of the next antagonists also seemed rather pointless, especially since it was barely adressed this episode.
Since I enjoyed the beginning and want to give it the benefit of doubt (that the source material wasn't suitable for a more interesting season finale), I would rate it 7/10. Art was quite good, music very good, animation quite average, story and most characters ... improvable. Not sure if I would watch a second season.
Sep 22, 2023 1:14 AM
Dec 2020
It's so nice that we had a filler episode as the finally. This really settled my final score for this anime. Seriously though they could have ended with episode 11 it would have been better.
Sep 22, 2023 7:55 AM

Jun 2021
It started pretty well, I liked the concept but it changed pace halfway through. Honestly, it could be better.
Sep 22, 2023 2:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a nice finale episode, it basically showed how far all of the characters have come after so that’s happened in the show, maybe besides Tiara because she’s basically the same as before lol. Val was definitely the biggest glow up, he’s like a completely different person now, out here licking feet confidently lol, I also love how he intentionally flustered Pride, Arthur and Stale, he knows exactly what buttons to push lol. And Pride’s final moment with Arthur and Stale was a good place to end on, they’re probably the two that are closest with Pride and it really showed here.

And that was the end of another villainess/otome game show to add to the growing list, this was a pretty good one but not one of my favorites sadly. I was onboard early on but I think the first point I realized that I wasn’t the biggest fan of the show was Pride’s first superhuman moment when she saved Arthur’s dad, I just wasn’t into the way it was done and as the show went on it never truly reeled me back in, but I did enjoy it quite a bit of course, otherwise I wouldn’t have stuck around lol. One of the best things about this show tho was Pride’s relationship with her subordinates, giving how normally she would have screwed these people over big time makes it even better too, the final episode was especially a great showing of this.

And one thing I’ll say I was very into was the OP and ED, both were very good, especially the ED for me, probably one of my favorites this summer season. Despite my complaints this was another good show by OLM Team Yoshioka, I think I liked Fantasy Knockout a bit more tho for sure lol, but I would definitely watch another season of this if it ever got one.
Sep 22, 2023 5:52 PM

Mar 2008
Lol i liked the foot kiss sign of loyalty from Val only for him to turn it around into a prank to be defiant.

I would go for another season even though the writing isnt great all around it has nice moments making it enjoyable.
Sep 23, 2023 12:57 PM

Jul 2020
Best moment of the entire series
Sep 23, 2023 8:53 PM

Feb 2011
Val licking pride's foot was the only good part of the finale.

Pretty much a nothing happens, sappy as can be, "closure" episode.

The whole show was pretty mid, but it had some decent moments.

A solid 6 overall, being generous.

Sep 24, 2023 10:54 AM

Oct 2022
So much foreshadowing for the main protagonists' other evil personality and if they don't make a season 2 for a switch, they have wasted the biggest main conflict of this franchise.
Sep 24, 2023 9:10 PM
Sep 2016
Based on how she's acting, she clearly believes that the evil version of herself will take over at some point. We don't know how the game went, so assuming she's has a good reason to think that, there is likely a point in the game that she believes will trigger her evil version to take control. Hopefully we get a season 2, and hopefully there's a logical reason she still thinks she'll turn into the evil queen.
Sep 25, 2023 11:02 AM

May 2018
Welcome to the harem, Val! Haha xD

Btw, my guess was correct; we didn't get to see the bombers in the last episode. Is there any confirmation for season 2?
Sep 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Nov 2009
More Feet Licking, LOL

(TBH, glad this isn't stupid Reddit, they banned me for commenting on a picture of a girl with her bare feet shown and I did a meme about Feet Licking, but they said Feet Licking is sexual content and banned me...)

Well, I guess this is how the season ends... with another member added to her growing harem, (and as mentioned in-anime, the entire castle is pretty much her Harem, lol)

I'll be waiting for a season 2, this series is just really interesting to watch, even tho the MC kept on having her "moments" about "evil OG-Pride"...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 27, 2023 7:42 PM
Jan 2017
I found the Last Boss Queen to be very uneven. Well done scenes followed by poorly done scenes. But in the end, I would like to see more of this story.
Perhaps we will.
Sep 30, 2023 1:53 PM
Sep 2023
جميلة جداا
Oct 2, 2023 7:46 PM
Apr 2023
Nice wrap-up for this decently adapted female MC isekai.
While the 'supposedly villainess' main theme is not new or unique, having it in a more serious tone feels better and also in overall, this one is really well made.

The anime itself is nice and really was done well, probably with what little content they can work with.

I guess now we can follow the story thru the LN or for my case, the recently resumed manga adaptation.
Oct 6, 2023 10:20 AM
Sep 2023
it was fun to watch i liked the emotions, but it could be done better
Oct 8, 2023 11:58 AM

Mar 2022
I had an actual good time watching this. Whoever did the soundtrack did a splendid job, as did the VA. It was actually emotional and dramatic at times.
It did bear a bit too much resemblance to Bakarina, but instead of opting for the wholesome comedy, went with wholesome drama (and genuinely overpowered FMC)
One thing that bothered me is that she didn't quite put two and two together to realize she is actually changing her own future as well, not just the futures of her
subjects. Like she didn't thought about changing future at all, for anyone. Maybe it's because writer wanted to preserve her drive. It would be too easy to argue for her to become
complacent once she realizing things are going well. Her being extra motivated to do better kind of drives the story forward. So I kind of get it, but still. There could be
some other force at play that would want to "correct" the universe truck-kun disrupted, and that conflict could drive her forward instead.

Still, I did quite enjoy it and would absolutely want to check out S2.
Oct 14, 2023 4:48 AM
Jan 2022
Val is too frontal... but I like it...
Oct 15, 2023 3:00 PM

May 2015
A very nice wholesome ending. Was grinning throughout most of this episode.

I'm surprised there wasnt any big drama/final arc towards the end. Most anime during the last 3 episodes lead up to a big conflict but I guess we never really had a main villain in this series yet. Shame we didnt see anything yet with the warning she gave everyone about becoming a bad queen. Guess that would be Light Novel stuff way down the line. (Hence the end credit scene)

Its a shame cause I dont think this will get a season 2. This was a great series. To me this was just the superior All Flags Lead to doom cause this series takes itself seriously and I know that series tries to but since Catarina is always played for laughs even the serious scenes arent serious. So this series coming around was such a treat. I do hope it gets a season 2 but if not I wouldnt be opposed to reading the light novel if it has a lot more content after the anime. Pride is such a good character and would love to see more of her.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 20, 2023 7:10 AM

Apr 2011
Lol at Val licking Pride's feet.

It's funny how the two got embarrassed at Pride complementing them and then later got motivated by her.

It's an alright anime. I think its good, but some scenes kinda dragged on too much and it got boring quickly.
Oct 22, 2023 1:57 PM
Jan 2021
wtf why did he kiss her foot though?????
Nov 1, 2023 8:15 PM
Apr 2015
Good, could be better paced
Nov 12, 2023 4:33 PM

Feb 2014
Why this anime has to be so 'unecesarily' melodramatic? Every scene is forced in an attempt to create overly tension, drama, emotions and relationships.

1st season of Bakarina is still the most -and only?- truly enjoyable modern days otome anime we have out there. Just the 1st season though cause the 2nd sadly turned out to be just another average otome anime.

5/10
TechOtakuNov 12, 2023 5:03 PM
Nov 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Oct 2008
The foot lick was pretty funny.

Overall was interesting but too much melodrama. Too much blushing at dumbest things, too much crying over nothing.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

30 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

35 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

44 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

29 by zcv45 »»
Sep 20, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2023

32 by zcv45 »»
Sep 20, 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.