Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2023 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
Takuma's imaginations are running wild again...

Very cute episode though. It's great to see Shiori and her friends going to help and have fun with kids in the classroom. They also serve as good role models for these kids and seems Shiori gets along with them really well. A very wholesome episode and Takuma couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Who can blame him though.
Sep 16, 2023 9:58 AM

Dec 2021
A friendly competition in an office work environment? Shit if only it were like that in real life.

At the end of the year, there's an annual competition for newcomers. Just as Takuma sets his sights on clinching the top prize, his classmate Kurusu Akari makes an entrance. Akari, under the command of Shinobu, the charismatic head of the First Development Division, stands as a formidable contender for the top spot. What's more, Shinobu sets a specific condition, igniting a crucial battle that Takuma and the Second Development Division cannot afford to lose. A few days later, Takuma embarks on a monitoring survey at a kindergarten to gather insights for the newcomer competition. At the children's request, he ends up playing house with Shiori.

It's nice to see them expanding from just the office division we know, onto more division in this facility. The whole kindergarten part was sweet too, although it did get erotic at some parts, I'd expect no less from this anime though. But they do well and have fun with those kids in the kindergarten. We also get more of the "Magical Girl Shoirin" spin-off thing so that was nice.

All I hope for is that this progresses further by the final episode.

Sep 16, 2023 10:45 AM

Apr 2010
The competition is one for best newby what ever that may mean.
The group getting closer with the help of children was nice, them being at the daycare was funny.
I hope they get there message across towards those children.
Sep 16, 2023 11:26 AM

Apr 2016
Why does it took this long for us to be introduced to this new girl and her director senpai, the smol one seems like quite a handful, but the director on the other hand, oh ye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Sep 16, 2023 11:39 AM

Feb 2021
Oh god Shiorin is continuing
We got childhood friends cooking up. Marin will definitely be a tsundere.
Now I hope Shiori will regret what she said last episode.
@Swagernator Why did I find that "oh ye" so damn funny. My sense of humor is dead.
Sep 16, 2023 11:54 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The magical Shiorin segment looks to be a regular part of the show. The new hire competition was a pretty neat idea. Akari's the perfect shadow though being short and quiet enough to escape notice. But its nice to see some new cast appear in the form of the members of dev group 1 though. Product tests via letting children test them was pretty novel. Ironic that both had similar thoughts when thinking of parenting. Despite some hicups at least things went pretty well. Looks like Marin would be whipping Tomo into shape.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2023 12:00 PM

Mar 2020
Friendly new hire workplace competitions seems like a good idea, gotta save Manager from being taken away from the group. Don't know why the two new characters were introduced so late into the season, but it is what it is I guess. The playing house bit with Marin was kind of wild.
Sep 16, 2023 12:02 PM

Mar 2021
Takuma and Shiori were so cute together playing with Marin during the pre school visit I just loved Shiori's facial expressions when she had to play the role of Kitty when they were playing house and I liked seeing Takuma tell Tomo to be nice to the girl he likes
Sep 16, 2023 12:09 PM

Feb 2019
Man I thought we were actually going to get a full mahou shoujo Shirorin episode 😩 after last week’s post credit gag I said I’d love that, and opening the episode with it today really got me hype.

That workplace competition is actually a good idea to improve employee productivity. Takuma against Akari is going to be an interesting one. Sucks they waited so late to introduce her! But the luxury resort vacation is too good a prize to pass on.

The school trip to scout out info for the competition was a pretty fun idea. Don’t know how it ended up leading to Shiori and Takuma playing house with the students but it was hilarious nonetheless. No matter what the situation, Katase always finds herself being a cat somehow lol
Marinate1016Sep 16, 2023 12:14 PM
Sep 16, 2023 1:22 PM
Sep 2023
please no dyke character
Sep 16, 2023 1:42 PM

Feb 2014
I'm happy that they made another Magical Girl Shiorin segment. I still hope for a full length episode of this, but getting another short segment like this is still welcome! =D

The introduction to Akari and her 1st division manager made for an interesting time in this episode. The big prize for whoever wins the company's own competition for newcomers is bringing out the competitive streak, which was on show here. Shinobu might've been in the shadow of Chihiro and she didn't hesitate in telling Takuma of her intentions of bringing him over to her department if Akari wins, but it has only fired up Takuma to do his best to win as well. I mean, it's hard to pass up the chance to go to a lovely resort hotel in Okinawa, huh?

Division 2's visit to the Preschool made for some cute and funny moments. The main highlight was Takuma and Shiori playing house with one of the students, with Shiori having to play as a cat instead of the mother. Despite the embarrassment, she played her role with perfection! =3
Sep 16, 2023 3:12 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It wasn’t much, but I enjoyed the continuation of Magical Girl Shiorin at the very beginning with the manager aka former demon lord entering the fray to help out Shinozaki and Katase lol, we don’t have much show left but it hope there’s more of it. And looks like we’ve entered a bit of an arc with this rookie competition, and while it seemed friendly at first with a potential trip to Okinawa in play, now the manager is at stake with Kurusu and Takatsukasa wanting him transferred to their department, this competition ain’t so friendly anymore lol. Kurusu is definitely cute tho despite her villain role atm.

The 2nd half was a lot more fun by comparison, the gang playing with kids was a delight to watch, especially once a little girl they started playing with put them in a sticky situation while playing house lol, and it’s kinda funny how often Katase has been a cat in this show, her role was pretty much perfectly casted lol. And I was also happy to see Shinozaki and Katase help those kids get along, somewhat lol, I wouldn’t mind seeing those kids again later to see how their relationship progressed after being influenced by our main couple.
TheColonel76Sep 16, 2023 3:21 PM
Sep 16, 2023 6:12 PM

Apr 2022
new girl and mahou shoujo shorin lol.
Sep 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Dec 2013
Marin has a bright future, she already knows how to keep her future husband in check.
Sep 16, 2023 8:08 PM

May 2019
So if Takuma loses the rookie challenge then they lose their manager? That's a bummer and puts additional pressure on Takuma although he's already incentivized by imagining Shiori in a skimpy bikini:

Anyways, the interaction with the kids was a good idea and hopefully Takuma got some good ideas for the competition.
Sep 16, 2023 8:14 PM

Jul 2017
The Magical Girl Shiorin shorts are a pretty nice addition though, never thought I would say this.

A new hire competition, and though Manager Akine has won that award before, Shinozaki wants to win the opulent Okinawa luxury resort grand prize so bad, but Yamagishi is so jealous of his own friend, especially in regard to Shiori. But a competitor soon appears, and it's Akari Kurusu of the Development Group 1 who warrants that workplace romances are a total liability. It's the same for Group 1 mamager Shinobu Takatsukasa who promises a bet to win Manager Akine over to their side if Kurusu wins.

Manager Akine's team involving themselves in a preschool, this is as much research as Shinozaki would get, other than seeing himself and Shiori being potential husband-wife material. That said, a girl wanting to play house with Shinozaki and Shiori, it's looking gret...but being downgraded to a kitty, yelp. And Marin making her lie on Shinozaki's lap, that sure looked erotic as heck, but Tomo treating Marin awful is typical kid behaviour and calling him a shark...shot down bad.

Wholesome episode!
Sep 16, 2023 10:06 PM
Sep 2021
Those were some great scenes, enjoyed the whole plot in this episode, made me feel happy by watching this.
Sep 16, 2023 11:12 PM
Oct 2019
YES Mahou Shoujo Shiorin continues.

Takuma imagination goes wild again LMAO

I'm laughing so hard when Shiori got destroy by Marin-chan.
Sep 17, 2023 2:08 AM

Jun 2021
Back to their usual huh.
Sep 17, 2023 4:53 AM

Oct 2017
He better win the contest and they better go to the trip. That pre OP scene though lol.
Sep 17, 2023 6:16 AM
Aug 2022
i Wonder will they Start dating in this season or another season coming?
Sep 17, 2023 8:04 AM

Feb 2018
Shiori being chosen to play the cat there doesn't seem out of place for her...lap part might have been a bit too much for Shinozaki though.
Sep 17, 2023 2:17 PM

Oct 2016
so, i dropped this last week because i think its really fcking insulting that the series acknowledges that it isnt gonna develop into a good romance (what with Katase knowing Takuma's feeling and basically saying "nope, not gonna happen")

any chance this episode kinda reverted that? something like she realizing that even if theyre coworkers, its worth the shot
Sep 17, 2023 6:54 PM

Oct 2022
Well it was either this or the remaining episodes being like..This relationship isn't going anywhere anytime soon so get over it. I think some things could still happen unless that's supposed to be a thing for another season.
Sep 17, 2023 8:53 PM
Nov 2022
Please, I already want development in the romance, why don't they just confess and that's it? ._.
Sep 17, 2023 9:58 PM
Mar 2015
Got to be nice to the gril you like even if she treats you like a shark
Sep 17, 2023 10:37 PM

Jul 2016
A kitty that's smart enough to help its owners build a sandcastle would be pretty deserving of headpats ngl.

Also, props to that girl for somehow making being called a shark sound like the worst insult ever lol
Sep 18, 2023 1:07 AM

May 2020
This is like last episode never happened lol.

Though good to know even supposed rivals don't wanna compete with manager, he's that good. But someone needs to win this competition, or he'd get transferred to the team of booba director.
Sep 18, 2023 3:03 AM

Mar 2008
Good on Marin-chan for bossing Shiori and Takuma around for some nice results. Lol
Sep 18, 2023 1:57 PM
Feb 2015
Don't know how to feel about Chihiro-shunin getting put up on a stake for the results of the competition. Tho I get they wanna make it something that would make people get passionate for plus for the plot too for Shinozaki to have a higher motivation to do well, but I feel like it's unfair to just put him as the reward involuntarily without his consent.
I mean, perhaps he did consent to it behind the scenes or something but us not knowing about this is like some kinda abuse of authority to just shift someone to a different department because of this and that pisses me off especially that Kurusu was talking about an abuse of authority too which in this case is perfectly acceptable because the one doing it is the person she admires.

Yuri-tan and Yoshida-tan having to be separated into different departments last episode wasn't an abuse of power because they were intentionally slacking off due to romance which was understandable but in this case if Chihiro-shunin really didn't know about any of this, that's clearly an abuse of authority.

As cute and wholesome as this anime is, this show really does teach some bad practices and gives off bad messages to watchers of this series when you break it down properly ngl

Either way, the little kindergarten excursion was cute
Sep 20, 2023 3:20 AM
Aug 2022
I've watched this episode over 15 times 😌🥰🤩🤩
Sep 21, 2023 12:09 PM
May 2016
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer
so, i dropped this last week because i think its really fcking insulting that the series acknowledges that it isnt gonna develop into a good romance (what with Katase knowing Takuma's feeling and basically saying "nope, not gonna happen")

any chance this episode kinda reverted that? something like she realizing that even if theyre coworkers, its worth the shot
@Mikarin_Enjoyer no, it's like the last episode didn't happen
Sep 21, 2023 12:30 PM

Oct 2016
Reply to Mizutsuki_
@Mikarin_Enjoyer no, it's like the last episode didn't happen
@Mizutsuki_
damn, thats a shame, it feels like ass to drop a series 9 episodes in, but i feel so insulted im gonna tough it out lmao

thanks for the reply and the clarification!
Sep 21, 2023 3:35 PM

Jul 2016
Please, Takuma. Win the competition so Shiori in skimpy red bikini can become a reality 🙏🙏🙏
Though I'm pretty sure neither him nor new girl Kurusu will win...

Anyways, pretty fun stuff with Marin-chan bossing everyone around. Also wish Takuma had told Hayakawa about the competition just to see her reaction at the idea of possibly losing Manager lol.

And yeah... I'm just gonna pretend last episode never happened.
Oct 8, 2023 5:15 AM

Dec 2022
My guy is talking the most basic but most real game in the world. If you like someone and actually want to get to know them, just be nice during conversation and go from there.
Nov 13, 2023 4:20 AM

Apr 2021
Shiori and Takuma were very funny at school xD. They learned a few things. They will win this dispute.
12 hours ago
Apr 2021
Shiori is SOOOO down bad for Shinozaki man I love it man she really wants to be his wife so bad and it’s so cute to me and she was really cute in this episode for some reason🥰

The magical girl segment in the beginning of the episode was so cute and funny as well I can’t believe they made the manager the former demon lord hahaha🤣

Kurusu lowkey one of the underrated finest girls in this show petite quiet and does things by the book like bro I need her ASAP😩🙏🏽

Hopefully the contest goes well and Shinozaki doesn’t have to work with a new manager now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

84 by Treyv0n »»
May 20, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

42 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 23, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

49 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 19, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2023

55 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 19, 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.