Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 1, 2023 12:31 PM
Apr 2023
The creepy guy was hilarious!
May 1, 2023 12:59 PM
May 2020
I have overwhelmed myself with that strange man. I love these guys. I think that this forgiveness has been too quick, because something worse could have happened. That little look from Yamada... Has something changed in his feelings?
May 1, 2023 1:00 PM
Apr 2023
You can just tell yamada is falling in love
May 1, 2023 2:29 PM

May 2018
Good anime, at first I wasn't so sure about it but now I like it quite a lot. Decided to jump to the manga, and well lovely.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
May 1, 2023 3:24 PM
Feb 2023
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
May 1, 2023 4:10 PM
Oct 2020
Runa needs more than a lecture
May 1, 2023 6:13 PM
Sep 2017
I'm glad we got some more personality about Runa. I'm legit so happy that the girls in this anime look like they are gonna be friends, not Rivals... Also like Runa needs someone her age, not her tutor lmao. That guy was so creepy like dude wtf. This anime is so cute and funny and never seizes to make me happy. Also, I'd Die for Mr Kamota. That may sound dramatic but I'm not joking. Damn the animes this season are legit so good
May 1, 2023 9:59 PM
Oct 2022
Mr. Kamota bawling like Akane is his child is adorable and hilarious.
May 2, 2023 1:06 AM
May 2023
It's amazing? so funny and cute!
May 2, 2023 2:46 AM
Mar 2021
akane and runa have chances to be BFFs
May 2, 2023 2:45 PM

May 2021
Good on Eita for being stern with Runa. You would think a so-called siscon would go soft on his sister.

Mr. Kamota is an absolute MVP though, I must say.

May 3, 2023 12:18 AM

Jan 2021
AAAAHHH I ALSO PANICKED WHEN THAT CREEP ENTERED THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM!! Turns out he just wanted to give me some medicines... BUT HOW COULD HE ENTER THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM SO CASUALLY???

I had hoped that Runa would really get a lesson from Eita because what she did was really dangerous, imagine if the weirdo Akane met was worse and crazier than that, who knows what would happen to her? But it seemed that Akane didn't want that and settled things between them with a calm feeling. I hope from now on Runa won't be an annoying little girl anymore...

The highlight of this episode for me is Takezou Kamota-san LOL I LOVE THAT GUY HAHAHAHA I would love to be friends with him!!! XD ♡♡♡

May 3, 2023 1:19 PM

Jul 2022
well they had us in the first half ngl, but that stalker looking dude is kinda funny i hope he appears more
and anyway runa-chan is so very kawaii mannnnnn
May 3, 2023 6:42 PM

Jul 2016
Better than expected, not gonna lie. I'm glad the drama with this brat was just one episode long tho.

Also Mr. Kamota is a real one.
May 4, 2023 6:20 AM
Nov 2022
Forewarning/Trigger warning:
There is a scene/half of the episode where a person makes unwanted advances on Akane. If you have extra sensitivity towards sexual harassment or similar things, I would be way. Be ready to skip ahead or just not watch the episode. I felt uncomfortable watching both the more trivial and more serious parts of the whole thing. I was rattled from it due to previous experiences. (They also glossed over the fact how traumatic this type of scenario can be to the character who goes through it and that what happened is not okay and there are consequences to actions!)
Keep yourself safe and know you are doing good!
May 4, 2023 8:55 AM
Jul 2020
I really liked how Runa's character is playing out this far, her and Akane's friendship is something i really want to see more of.
May 4, 2023 10:06 AM
Jul 2021
tsunakami321 said:
Was that Ono Daisuke voicing the 'Gamer Friend'? Who was that voice actor?

Yeees, it was him! https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/My-Love-Story-with-Yamada-kun-at-Lv999/ (he’s the last one) 🌼
May 4, 2023 8:57 PM

Sep 2015
Some interesting style, and creepy, but this was meh of an episode.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 5, 2023 9:30 AM

Jul 2016
I don't like the way Akane always act like everything is fine and how she allows herself to be in terrible situations. As she said, she could just go home when she saw the weird guy instead of Runa. I hope she develops more how to set boundaries because she REALLY need it. 

In the other side, damn Runa is a little sh*t.
May 5, 2023 10:10 AM

May 2018
bruh Runa-chan really is a devilish child, but at least she opens up in the end
May 5, 2023 11:19 PM

Aug 2016
That guy was seriously creepy.
Mr. Kamota is too precious for this world.
I feel like there's a lot of subtext going on in the scenes of this show that the characters are picking up on but not explicitly spelling out. It's refreshing, I wonder if that's a product of this being a shojo (an area of anime I am underwatched in)

May 6, 2023 12:06 PM
Feb 2022
omg, there was some decent build up this episode,akanes so expressive its wholesome
May 6, 2023 6:41 PM
Apr 2023
it was a good episode
May 8, 2023 11:46 AM
May 2023
I wish there was more adult conflict and not some little girl pulling pranks.
May 17, 2023 12:14 AM
Jun 2022
Runas a POS for doing that and got off with no consequences, she’s just more likely to do it in the future. Akane has to be one of the most ignorant MC’s out there, walking into a situation like that is 50% her fault as well.
May 21, 2023 1:44 PM

Jun 2013
that was fucked up hahahaha why the hell would she do that just to stay with a man who's way too old for her? yikes
May 22, 2023 6:48 PM

Oct 2008
AHHH!! The best way to treat a woman, give her painkillers while she's hiding from you in the girl's bathroom.

*Taking notes, taking notes*

Now, let's put this into practice. Which me luck!
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
May 23, 2023 2:50 PM
May 2020
that was so sweet of akane. Also when runa started crying like omg :(((( me tho lol
May 27, 2023 12:38 PM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode
Jun 4, 2023 7:03 PM

Jan 2012
Ehhhhhhhh, this one kinda sat wrong with me at the end, tbh. First of all Runa got off too lightly for what she did. And I suspect, were she a boy, things might not have been so easily forgiven. It reminds me how the one girl in that 5 sisters series that was popular a few years back literally drugged the mc and it was played for laughs early on. Then that stock "creeper" guy felt like a total non-character. He should have been apologized to as well instead of being played off for laughs like the caricature he was. Yeah, in a year as jam packed with romance series as 2023 has so far proven to be, a series can't be having missteps like this if it wants to separate itself from the pack...in a good way anyway. As it is while I intend to continue watching this show is gonna hafta work hard in its second half to claw its way back into the running.
Jun 7, 2023 6:57 AM

Feb 2022
A 4 because like all anime, there is an awkward episode, this was it. The scene with the toilet was super awkward, but honestly for me the old guy made this feeling disappear. The sister situation got sorted out very fast from what I remember comparing it to other anime. So far the group that they are forming seems very well put together and synergized. It was nice seeing that the Ruri guy has at least some masculinity to say so in him. Also I'm still very interested in what Yamada thinks about all the stuff that's happening, because we don't really get an insight.
Jun 10, 2023 12:13 PM
Jul 2020
Literally one of the most ass thing u can do to someone, and this one particularly infuriates me a lot. She needs some serious lecturing fr.
Jun 23, 2023 1:17 AM

Feb 2017
Some people aren't worth investing in or letting into your life. Runa is one of those people, until she outgrows her sinister side. Akane could have been assaulted or worse by that creepy fan. I'm glad the anime didn't make light of that at least.

Kamota is a gem and I adore him.
Jun 24, 2023 10:57 PM
Apr 2018
Finally got time to binge watch rest of the series. so continuing from here 
As i guessed  Ruri is kind of a spoiled brat who just wanted to have attention from the known people around her and not allow new ones to join. Basic insecurity.

Shes still a kid, but stilll was kind of a scummy thing to set akane up with a random guy god knows what would happen if it was someone sinister/sketchy person instead of the simpleton nerd guy. 
He was weird sure but atleast he didnt have bad attentions, (entering the ladies washroom was simply a big no no red flag for sure) but i guess he meant well seeing akane in distress. 

Yamada was sharp enough to figure out what was going on and immediately went to look for akane which was nice to see. Eita switches from his moe to serious mode real quick he knows what to do in situations and take responsibility, i like that about him, really growing up on me.  Kamota san is just lovable, he was so worried like a parent for his own kid and was even ready to lawyer up for akane. Respect

Well as for ruri its not forgettable but glad akane took the mature route and forgave her while comforting and bonding with her, since ruri was also honest about her feelings and gave a heartfelt apology but still she deserves a lecture and bit of punishment imo, hopefully eita gives it to her later. xD 
Yamadas pov at the end looking at akane was interesting. Wonder what were his thoughts regarding his actions today.
Kipo0007Jun 24, 2023 11:03 PM
Jun 25, 2023 9:32 AM
Aug 2021
I feel like Runa should have gotten a bigger punishment for her actions other than a lecture, and I can't really forgive her for her actions.
Jun 27, 2023 12:18 AM

Jul 2014
Send that child to the Shadow Realm!
Jun 29, 2023 1:06 AM

Jul 2015
What Runa did was quite infuriating to see. Glad Yamada and the rest came to Akane's rescue from that oddball creep before things escalated beyond a leg injury.

Jun 29, 2023 1:16 PM

May 2023
This episode made me mad asf I was about to break something
Jul 1, 2023 4:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course it was a trap from Runa and she made Akane meet one random man, that's so dumb and dangerous really... Akane was way too kind with her, imagine if the man was a creep or a sexual aggressor...
Jul 3, 2023 2:23 AM

Sep 2012
hanakocheeks said:
BUT HOW COULD HE ENTER THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM SO CASUALLY???
IKR right, u either half to have balls of crystal/diamond or u half to have mental issue to be able to do it lol
Jul 4, 2023 3:45 PM

Feb 2009
Akane has serious problems.  I've thought this when she gave her ex-boyfriend his items back even when he was cheating on her (like wtf? why are you doing that guy any favors).  But not only letting Akane off like that, but also sitting back down with that creeper dude after what he did, like wtf?  Was she waiting to get assaulted before she considered calling the cops? lmao idk in what world is walking in to the women's bathroom much less trying to force open a locked bathroom door considered ok.

Runa has been terrible from the start, but this ep just made me hate Akane.
Jul 6, 2023 4:41 AM
Dec 2022
Runa sets Akane up but the other guild members rescued her. Looks like Runa and Akane made up.
Jul 11, 2023 10:07 AM

Jul 2019
I understand her because for some us its not easy to accept new people especially if theyre the only social circle you have. But its still a shitty thing to do and I'm glad its addressed. That was a good little drama to add to the story though I thought it was just going to be all about romance.
Jul 26, 2023 12:40 AM
Sep 2017
Literally dropping the show after this episode. This show was full of Shojo tropes that were easily predictable but one could have overlooked that, in fact I was more than willing to, I loved Akane and the rest of the supporting cast but Runa literally ruined this entire show. There is no excusing this “prank” it’s not a prank it is ungodly dangerous and could get someone raped or killed or both. Now look this could have been turned to an interesting plot point in which they actually teach Runa the lesson she needs to learn, however we just see Akane forgive which is frankly unbelievable that she wouldn’t at least explain why that wasn’t cool. We then see a funny little thing of them chewing her out but there is never a real explanation of why this was completely unacceptable and dangerous, they even tried to add crazy guy as humor. This wasn’t funny, it wasn’t endearing, Runa is not cute, she is an absolutely terrible human being. A 14-15 year old knows better, this was not ok, and then to have the next episode be all about her? Yeah, no, I’ll pass, this is garbage.
Aug 8, 2023 7:26 AM

Nov 2019
It ended nicely, but it was still a dangerous stunt she pulled. Meeting strangers, alone...
Aug 11, 2023 12:04 PM
Dec 2022
It doeant suit to its genre
Nishanth

Aug 26, 2023 8:23 AM
Jan 2021
Who wanna b I t c h slap Runa
I don't care what she thinks but it was really dangerous and wrong
She needs to be punished and disclpined not some lecture is enough.
I don't know why these shows don't use physical discipline to make them regret for their action.
Oct 21, 2023 6:08 PM

Mar 2012
i was left with a bad taste in my mouth after this.
it’s classic shoujo. some jealous girl puts the main character in danger by setting up an evil plan without thinking of the consequences or worse, expecting the worst outcome. this is a shoujo cliche i can’t get behind.
i don’t dislike runa. she’s young and insecure, and by the end of the episode you can see she didn’t really think well enough. but i don’t really like the writing here.
and i hated the way akane handled the situation. being kind and understanding is one thing, but runa deserved at least some reprimand from her. to me her acting like that actually makes eita’s lecture even less effective.

kamota-san on the other hand just keeps getting more endearing. i really like him.

this is better than some old shoujo, but it’s sad to see these plot cliches still going on in 2023.
fukumenkeiOct 21, 2023 6:20 PM
Nov 6, 2023 2:38 PM

Jul 2022
ooh girl akane is a bigger person than me, i would've knocked some teeth out, first being those of that weird creep guy, and then of that little spoiled b**** who called him in. But yeah, i guess this is a happy story and they'll be friends later so ok whatever; still got mad triggered lol
Dec 5, 2023 2:29 PM
Nov 2016
Wow, didn't expect that Silent Hill ish music starting at 14:39.

Nice.

Otherwise, what a dick move by the loli.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

261 by HeavyFantasy »»
Oct 7, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

112 by Kreikka95 »»
Oct 2, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

109 by SegenShin »»
Sep 29, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

199 by Composure »»
Aug 27, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - Apr 1, 2023

281 by WalkerTheWolf »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.