Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2020 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seeing Ryouma with these Gods feels like a surreal moment especially in their own space.

Another interesting part of the epsiode is Ryouma's adventure into a city and his test to become an adventure guild member. Got to see some of his archery abilities which I think is actually impressive. For such a young kid, he's shown a lot of potential in this episode imo.

Oct 18, 2020 8:01 AM

Feb 2018
I feel the test in this episode so easy for Ryouma. His archery ability is so awesome, apart from his magic Ryouma also good in archery. I thought that Oji-san was going to kill Ryouma.
Oct 18, 2020 8:44 AM
Oct 2016
Ryoma making an impression an always this time as the adventures guild. Shooting arrows like a pro surprising the Guild master Wogan. Ryoma has good instincts too with throwing the test knife back and even using some magic to go on the attack. Starting out with the bottom rank but I'm sure he will soar to the top soon enough once he completes a few assignments. The first one he's got with cleaning the cat lady Miya house which seems to stink like crazy. I do like how she talks though with the nyaa dialogue. Very cute. Best part of this episode though was seeing the gods again. The three at least whom brought Ryoma over since we learn there's others as well yet to be shown. But the three Ryoma knows give him quite a bit of info here. Explaining he's far from the first person they've brought over from earth. That it's in fact a nice stroke of luck to see he's befriended the Jamil family since an ancestor of theirs married a previous lady they brought over. As well as Reinhart wife also having an ancestor they brought over. Two very different people but coalescing to give Elia some great magic capacity as well as tamer skills. Ryoma hit the jackpot getting discovered by them, and now he's set out into the world with their help and his slimes to build his Guild rank.
Oct 18, 2020 8:52 AM
Jan 2016
It was another 'okay' episode imo. I feel the meeting with the gods was kind of unneccessary. The info they gave him could've been given earlier and half the time they spent together talking about accomplishments we already knew about.

At least they pretty much skipped the tamer guild, which I thought was a good call. I might have to drop the series til it is done and binge it later. The pacing just feels too slow for me.
Oct 18, 2020 9:13 AM

Aug 2013
It was cool seeing Ryouma's archery skills and the way he threw back that knife.

It would be nice to see Ryouma rising up the rank in the adventure guild.

Oct 18, 2020 9:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
First time on the town looked too easy for Ryouma. The church part was fine, a lot of explanations from that trio Gods quite a nice soothing moment for them. By their explanations, i knew that many peoples from the earth already transported to that worlds due to the magic transferred they needed. Even if they came through the different era, i think they still had a chance to met my boy Ryouma, it depends on how the plot led their first me. Well, as the result of their appearance there were so many inherits, scattered around the world. One of them was Jamil's family that below that trio Gods supervision. Nice! They even revealed that there were another Gods who was watching and interested to Ryouma. A nice detail to expand their story into another level.

Welp, more basic learning and strategies for Ryouma already explained by the Duke of Jamil's family. And i doubt its really necessary for the blessing son like him xD. Eli has a magic capacity more than Ryouma? Its nice to know that, because it might be really useful to her own good. So, whats Ryouma deal in the town? Register himself into a guild? Easy step again, not so surprised. Such a shame Tamer Guild rejected his registration that might led them into a little drama like a jealousy or else xD. Well, i think thats it.

The last scene kinda intrigueing me, as always. But i finish my comment just like that. Because the cliffhanger was not so good to hang on into that situations. So, lets see the next, then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 18, 2020 9:18 AM

Oct 2017
So there's a 200 year difference between the transfer huh. Reinhart's ancestor was quite beautiful and from what the gods told Ryoma she seems like a cool young lady. I'll be glad if we ever get to see her story someday.

The neko girl is finally here and she seems like she'll be an amusing one.
Oct 18, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2020
It would seem Ryoma randomly starts flexing how talented he is in every way possible.

It was nice to see the gods again in fact I'm curious how much time passes in the gods time space against the real worlds time space. His archer skills are top notch hitting every target dead centre and even catching a dagger with two fingers. Well Ryoma now you have to do cleaning, hope you can't show off more than you already have.

Good episode :)
Oct 18, 2020 9:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice training I guess... now it's going to be even more difficult for him with that sort of catgirl xD
Oct 18, 2020 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
ryouma is so cute at this point on...
Oct 18, 2020 9:53 AM

Sep 2019
I didn’t expect Ryouma to hit all of the targets, he hit all of them and got accepted to the adventurers guild.

CATGIRL IS HERE
Oct 18, 2020 3:16 PM
Feb 2020
I'm glad the show doesn't tread into harem territory with the nekomimi
If Ryouma and the slimes reacted to the smell, how is the cat-girl living there?

Ryouma was just showing off the skills he gained from living alone for three years
Oct 18, 2020 4:36 PM
Feb 2018
i really hope this get a dub with Justin Briner or Josh Grelle maybe Aaron dismuke as Ryoma
Oct 18, 2020 5:44 PM

Sep 2007
I don't know about anyone else....but I thought the slimes seemed happy when they poked out of his bag when the horrible stench wafted out of neko-girl's house
Or was I just imagining it.....
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Oct 18, 2020 6:11 PM

Apr 2019
well our guy finally becomes an adventurer. Hopefully we get to see him go on more adventures and meet more cool people

Oct 18, 2020 11:56 PM

Oct 2016
This is probably the most chill isekai I watched so far, it's just all around wholesome and I like that.

Ryoma has finally met the Gods again, I was waiting for that. It was a great moment. Ryoma is too OP like damn, passed the adventurers test like it's nothing.

Ah, the cat girl has no appeared and she lives in a shitstained house lmao. Time for Ryoma's first quest.
Oct 19, 2020 1:17 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
If the Tamer guild wasn’t impressed with Ryoma’s slime skills, why did no one mention his mastery over Huge Slimes? Last episode indicated they were an exotic and/or dangerous species IIRC 🤔
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Oct 19, 2020 2:32 AM
Apr 2020
That's some nice archery skills. And he's starting his job as an Adventurer!

Oct 19, 2020 3:04 AM

Nov 2013
Too much talking, not enough plot or character development to chew on. The animation is bad. So yeah a very boring show.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 19, 2020 5:29 AM

Dec 2010
DannyTheDonkey said:
Too much talking, not enough plot or character development to chew on. The animation is bad. So yeah a very boring show.

I think the plot progressed quite nicely this episode on the contrary.
Oct 19, 2020 6:02 AM

Nov 2013
booyah10 said:
DannyTheDonkey said:

When I said plot here, is not just about to go from A to B. But also the actual focus of the show. I haven't seen what the main character want to achieves so far other than being Mr. look at him he is so awesome and we're already 3 episodes in.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 19, 2020 8:01 AM
Feb 2018
just rewatched the episode and I few things made dion't make sense to me first why would the duke have Ryoma become an adventure instead of taking him in as a dependent of some kind (I figure they will protect them from the shadow and the like) especially as both is wife, daughter and father have taken a liking to him. the second thing that make no sense is the tamer guild I understand Slimes are a weak monster but they are versatile he made two new species of slimes, as over a thousand slime contracted and solved the mystery of the big slime it should be easy for him to raise his rank right?
Oct 19, 2020 10:55 AM

Jun 2015
Thank mew for such a wholesome and fun story so far!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 19, 2020 7:08 PM
Feb 2020
I rewatched this episode 3 times. It's pure therapy. It's so wholesome and calming.
Really reminded me of Ascension of a Bookworm this episode with joining a guild and talking about people taking advantage of the mc because of their age and ability.

Oh, his slimes must be excited smelling all that food in adorable cat girls house.

This may seriously be my favorite for the season, just because the mood of the show is just soooo appreciated (despite other shows being more interesting/exciting).
AijaBearOct 19, 2020 7:25 PM
Oct 19, 2020 7:17 PM
Feb 2020
Paladin23 said:
just rewatched the episode and I few things made dion't make sense to me first why would the duke have Ryoma become an adventure instead of taking him in as a dependent of some kind (I figure they will protect them from the shadow and the like) especially as both is wife, daughter and father have taken a liking to him. the second thing that make no sense is the tamer guild I understand Slimes are a weak monster but they are versatile he made two new species of slimes, as over a thousand slime contracted and solved the mystery of the big slime it should be easy for him to raise his rank right?

While i believe they will be there to protect him, even their own daughter had to join a guild. Plus, he's already been living independently, it's for the best to allow him to continue to be independent and in control of his own future/choices.

2nd thing, because slimes are so weak, the guild (an established organization full of bureaucracy & whatnot) isn't going to recognize creating new slimes, or anything dealing with slimes, as important or significant. I'm sure in time they would recognize this, but bureaucracy works slowly so *shrug*. Rules are rules afterall, that's how it works in the real world.

DannyTheDonkey said:
booyah10 said:

When I said plot here, is not just about to go from A to B. But also the actual focus of the show. I haven't seen what the main character want to achieves so far other than being Mr. look at him he is so awesome and we're already 3 episodes in.

Ine of his titles is something along the lines of "Overcame a bad life" I think his goal is just to have a happy life (unless something changes for him as time goes on). I think that's the point of this calming show: just to be happy and do what you truly want to do with your life if you had a second chance.
AijaBearOct 19, 2020 7:22 PM
Oct 20, 2020 2:37 PM

Jul 2017
Ryoma getting more and more infused into the Isekai world like it's nothing, a good start. Heh, even gods can forget their evolutions of species, and Ryoma is by left, can be considered as a god (of creation) as well.

Being blessed with the grace of the gods, there's good and there's bad pointers to note, but I'd think for Ryoma there's no issue. Be it magic regiistration or monster taming, Reinhart's family has everything arranged for him, totally giving off the Isekai Bookworm vibe.

The start of an adventure guild job for Ryoma...with catgirls for cleaning houses. Guess that's where he'll start!

Comfy episode, though to be expected.
Oct 21, 2020 6:24 PM

Mar 2020
Another cute episode with a little action on the test. Good to know that there are more gods besides the 3 presented.
Ryouma is always impressive and it is good to see that most people are kind in this world.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Oct 22, 2020 4:35 AM

Oct 2008
so there were others like Ryouma that was previously came to this world and left some generations huh...
4/5.

Oct 25, 2020 1:35 AM

May 2015
I don't mind cleaning her litter box if I can get a catgirl

...ok that sounded gross lmao
Oct 25, 2020 9:12 AM

Apr 2020
Oh no...this is making me want to watch Sword Art Online. This is so weird.

Ryoma is now in the town to finally visit the church to have a talk with the gods. Hey that was kinda warm. Although the 'otaku' they were talking about kinda reminds me of [insert isekai protagonist] Kirito, hence my first sentence. That training to enter the Adventurers' Guild was a bit too easy for our MC, seems just a bit passable for me. And each week passes, Eliaria is getting too clingy to Ryoma (just make up already).
Oct 31, 2020 3:08 PM

Apr 2020
this feels silly
the main character doesn't have any challenges against him

Nov 19, 2020 9:18 AM

Jun 2019
Ryouma is good with his arrows. Nice.
Mar 14, 2021 6:05 AM

Jul 2015
Someone really put up a request for cleaning the toilet lol, adorable to see Ryouma going to work as handyman with his crew of slimes.

Wholesome world so far and funny to see there were other isekaied people in the past who also did some crazy stuff.

Mar 29, 2021 5:36 AM

Sep 2012
adventures guild in cleaning duty? lol
Nov 29, 2022 10:24 AM
Jun 2022
nice this video :3
Dec 29, 2022 11:35 AM

Nov 2018
Hahaha! I was under the impression that cats are clean :P.

I wasn't expecting Ryouma
, but I think it suits him ;).
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Feb 17, 2023 6:59 AM
Feb 2023
THe episodes are diologue heavy, and not the kind of dialouge that sucks you in.
Apr 29, 1:02 AM
Dec 2022
Struck out at the Tamer's Guild so off to the Adventurer's Guild. Starts at the bottom level despite passing the test with flying colors. First job smells like a stinker. Lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2020

103 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 11 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 13, 2020

34 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

34 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2020

37 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2020

38 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.