Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Mar 30, 2020 9:06 AM

Dec 2019
Amazing fight, best one in this season so far, looking forward to the next episode.
                                                         πŸ–€   

Apr 27, 2020 4:58 PM

Jan 2013
That was insane, not just the animation but Mob's further character development aswell!
May 21, 2020 8:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, what a great conclusion, there, for sure. Now the development of the Mob's feeling and power gone in such a crazy way. This show presented so much Mob's true power action, and i love that scenery to be animation. Such an amazing episodes. Best episode so far, and love to see another character schooler to Mob's life. Mob's sectes gone crazy too with the donation made by Asagiri's father. What a lol day!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 29, 2020 10:21 PM

Aug 2019
jesus christ that really went from 0-100 so fucking quickly. This episode did 2 things amazingly, have some fucking amazing, just straight out mental action scenes and some amazing development for mob as a person.
The action itself was mental, it felt like they blew there entire budget on that scene alone. The destruction, rubble flying everywhere, mob blasting fucking rainbow psychic nukes left and right, the many evil spirits of various powers out to crush him and mob himself getting a fucking crazy new shonuen look. Red glowing pupils and wavy hair, definitely cooler, definitely more badass but at the end of the day is he really our mob? I think i like his design the way he is. Fits his character more.
This single episode probably boosted mob's character development tenfold. Mogami throwing mob into a world were he is practically target no.1 to stress, bullies and can't defend himself with his abilities, cracked mob like a nut. I'm not surprised mob cracked in the first place, anyone in the position he was in for 6 months would have probably lost it as well. Feeling like the whole world is against you, powerless to defend yourself. I'm not surprised he would have instantly used his abilities against others in that state, honestly think anyone would. But thank fuck for Reigen and Dimple, really if they didn't have the trust for mob as they did then, things most definitely would have gone sideways.
The fact mob went through 6 months of practical hell, yet still pull through, stick to his morals and see a different world, one that is more cruel, but also one he is now more fortunate to be in really shows how much he's changed.
also my guy starting to build a small harem lmao. nah but my views on minori are still really iffy, since what she did to mob, was apparently the kinda shit she does to people. So in some world, someone else instead of mob could of been getting the same treatment he was getting from her. Yikes.
Jul 2, 2020 3:50 AM

Apr 2020
What the hell did I just watch? Honestly. I don't really care about the animation as long the plot and theme are good. But the hell, it was merged! The 2nd half made me stun. The animation was MINDBLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING. Bones really made this series amazing as hell. The plot, the theme, the dialouges, the ost, the animation. It was almost perfect. Daamnnnn. 10/10
Jul 18, 2020 6:46 PM

May 2020
Another cool fight from Mob. I like how his intention to save his friend even he got bullied by that girl. True identity of Mob has revealed.
Aug 26, 2020 1:47 AM

Feb 2019
wow. that was pretty stunning and sets a high bar for the rest of the show. ill keep pressing on
Sep 25, 2020 4:14 PM
Jul 2020
Oh dang. Mob is really cool. 😳😳😳
Nov 8, 2020 5:59 AM

Feb 2009
This was insanely good, this series is on a different level. I love the animation, the characters, everything. This studio is doing everything right!
Nov 11, 2020 5:37 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This season is giving us climax-level shit and it’s only episode 5

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Nov 22, 2020 12:08 AM

Mar 2020
after seeing this episode ...i just want to be like Mob...he is so kind, forgiving and thank you Bones for adapting such a good story
Feb 22, 2021 9:19 PM

Aug 2018
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE EPISODE!!!!
Mar 8, 2021 12:18 PM

Apr 2013
Aaaaaaah... somehow the fighting scenes in this show never do it for me. I admit that they put a lot of effort in them, but it just looks too... sloppy.
May 19, 2021 7:12 AM

Dec 2020
that was great. the first half was genuinely scary, watching it made my throat hurt for some reason, and the animation where mob fought the dude was bomb
Jun 21, 2021 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
I guess I'm just stupid or something, because I honestly didn't think the fight was that cool. It was obviously a good fight but for how much everyone is hyping it up here I don't think it lived up to my expectations. First half was good though.
4/5
Jun 21, 2021 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
Gator said:
Aaaaaaah... somehow the fighting scenes in this show never do it for me. I admit that they put a lot of effort in them, but it just looks too... sloppy.

Yeah I feel the same way. I have a similar feeling about the fights in the fate franchise, the fights themselves are cool but I can't really get into them. I get the feeling I'm just looking at flashy colors. I know I'm in the minority on this but that's just my opinion.
Jun 23, 2021 11:25 AM
πŸ¦†πŸ‘‘

Jan 2020
5/5. I felt like I was watching a movie. just WOW

that whole episode was intense and I felt bad for mob :( But that rage moment felt super genuine and it really stuck out from the toher times since the context was just so different. I'm glad he got his memories back and I'm glad this was wrapped up in a emotional way. The actual fight itself looks incredible visually.

What a fantastic mini arc

Oct 9, 2021 3:05 PM
Jul 2021
seeing mob full power + amazing animation bring tears to my eyes
Oct 26, 2021 4:25 PM

Jan 2021
They don’t miss the animation and fight scene was amazing

Nov 7, 2021 11:55 AM
Jan 2021
This was AMAZING! I even teared up a bit towards the end also felt horrible for what Mob had to go through
Dec 16, 2021 5:21 AM

Jun 2019
A great episode from every single perspective. The setting, the environment, and above all, the animation. MY GOD!!! BONES... you guys always know what you're doing.
Feb 7, 2022 6:01 AM

Dec 2021
I think this arc would have need 1 episode more, the first part of this episode was a litttle bit too fast-paced. But atmosphere and visuals were still great. AND THE SECOND PART IS FRECKING INCREDIBLE so yeah forgiven
Oznerol7Feb 7, 2022 6:42 AM
Mar 12, 2022 12:27 AM

Feb 2018
Oznerol7 said:
I think this arc would have need 1 episode more, the first part of this episode was a litttle bit too fast-paced. But atmosphere and visuals were still great. AND THE SECOND PART IS FRECKING INCREDIBLE so yeah forgiven

For a long time, I considered this to be an absolutely amazing episode. But one Reddit user told that they left a lot of buildup in the first part for the Sakura fest.
So I picked up the manga and yes the bullying part was rushed. They left a lot of it. Probably they should have skipped the op and should have done that part more justice. Then the 2nd half would have been even better!!
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Mar 25, 2022 9:33 PM

Mar 2013
Great episode but so far, I'm appalled of watching the girls art style. Simply changing the color of their hair and of course, their CVs aren't really that uncommon but I feel like there really are no difference in their art styles. Pretty disappointed on that part.

If there's a mob (random) character, they used hideous art style and of course they use fine art styles to supporting characters that matter.

To think Mob didn't get to fully exorcised that fellow possessing the girl but I'm glad her character was so sorry for the things that she have done so far. I hope her character turns a new leaf. Heck, that smile is wonderful.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 13, 2022 8:33 PM

Mar 2021
I will admit, I started out being disappointed by this season, but I may have to eat my words. This was a really awesome episode!
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

May 31, 2022 8:16 AM

Feb 2021
Man, this alternate reality was so sad. Poor Mob was getting bullied left and right.

He truly was going to develop bloodlust if he stayed there any longer or if Dimple hadn't interfered with the genjutsu/dream-like state.

Also, nice of that former upper echelon member to help Dimple get in to wake Shigeo up.

Damn, we got to see buff Shigeo.

At least, in the end, the girl realised her mistake and hopefully won't resort to bullying. Not to mention the fact that her father deposited a shit ton of money into the organisation that is trying to find their supreme leader i.e. Mob lol

The animation was darn good.
β—‘ ━━━━━ β–£ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
β—‘ ━━━━━ β–£ ━━━━━ ◐
Jul 8, 2022 2:08 PM

Apr 2020
Damn, I was really hoping Mob was gonna have the strength in himself to not use his powers against his own bullies, since that whole thing was meant to be a battle of attrition. But nope. The Power of Friendship it is. I have to give it a point off for that :\
Jul 30, 2022 11:06 PM

Oct 2016
GurschachX said:
Damn, I was really hoping Mob was gonna have the strength in himself to not use his powers against his own bullies, since that whole thing was meant to be a battle of attrition. But nope. The Power of Friendship it is. I have to give it a point off for that :\

That's the whole point of the arc though. It shows that Mob is not a perfect superhuman character, but the source of his virtue and strength lies in positive influence from his peers. In a world where such peers do not exist, Mob is just as susceptible to negativity as any other person. This is not friendship for power's sake (in fact, Mob grows STRONGER the more NEGATIVE he is), but rather, it's friendship for the sake of mental health. Nobody is ever meant to thrive in such a negative environment all alone.
Aug 7, 2022 9:54 PM

May 2021
Ohhh myyyyy gooooddddddd, this ep was absolute kino with a stunning emotional climax as a cherry on top. This right here is 2019's peak animation. Kaguya what? KnY what?

???/5

Aug 16, 2022 8:22 AM
Feb 2022
The best anime episode I had seen in a very long while.
Aug 22, 2022 2:08 PM
Nov 2019
This might be my favorite episode of the show so far. Loved everything inside the alternate world, seeing Mob snap on the bullies and have to be brought to his senses was great and that fight between Mob and Mogami was amazing.
Aug 26, 2022 11:26 PM
May 2017
hey man thats pretty good man
Aug 27, 2022 10:56 AM
Jun 2016
cried. animation out of this world
Sep 1, 2022 3:28 PM
Aug 2015
"People can change through their interactions with others. I was able to change because of everyone. I was able to become a little stronger than if I had been alone. If I'm able to change, then everyone else should be able to as well.... The Shigeo you fabricated might succumb to you, but I won't."

This quote made me instantly think of how isolating anxiety and depression can make someone feel, but when you realize you aren't alone and that other people are around to help and support you, you change back into the person you always knew was there.
Sep 7, 2022 2:16 PM
Apr 2022
Best one in the series yet by a long shot
Sep 16, 2022 10:03 AM
Aug 2022
The entire episode is good and gives us some valuable lessons in life
Sep 18, 2022 9:58 PM
Apr 2022
ANIMATORS WENT HAM LMAO
Sep 25, 2022 10:45 AM

Jun 2015
This was extremely different from the manga's pace and feel, but I'm okay with something different
Oct 4, 2022 1:40 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Wow, I forgot that Mob actually didn't come back on his own, but instead it's thanks to the collective efforts of Reigen who chose to stay behind and trust in Mob's abilities, Dimple who actually went inside and woke up Mob from the whole facade, and even that Claw guy who who helped Dimple get in and even captured Mogami's spirit as it tried to flee. This was not just character development for Mob, but other members of our main cast as well who become nothing short of utterly goated.

Mogami's attempts on turning Mob into an evil spirit totally backfires on him when Mob doesn't fall into despair and agony (well, thanks hugely in part to Dimple), but rather has all his negative energy transformed into positive energy when the fake world actually gives him joy and hope and thankfulness that in the real world he actually has people looking out for him. And that of course even applies to Reigen, who despite being a fraud is still always there for Mob and is truly a mentor who he looks up to; albeit in his own strange sort of way.

Season 3 hasn't aired as of yet (just 2 more days from now!!!), but this right now is easily the best episode of them all.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Oct 8, 2022 5:47 PM
Jan 2022
top 5 ep of all time
Oct 9, 2022 7:44 AM

Jun 2021
friggn beautiful episode
deep fried lettuce

^i snitched this from a dude's forum signature^

Oct 14, 2022 12:50 PM
Jun 2015
WOW, this chapter was AMAZING
Oct 15, 2022 3:32 PM

Sep 2022
The animation and storytelling on this episode is INSANE, a really refreshing change to how the whole series has been so far.
mysterieeDec 16, 2023 2:26 PM
Oct 21, 2022 1:45 PM
Feb 2020
keiji mogami is a great villian
Oct 21, 2022 8:42 PM
Oct 2021
GREATEST epISODIO, TODO GREAT, EXCELLENT EVERYTHING WAO
Nov 7, 2022 3:51 PM
May 2021
the change in the animation and Mob´s values really shocked me, also these answers they gave us of what's inside Mob only gave me more questions and I loved it

I'm really looking forward to more >:3
Nov 30, 2022 9:48 PM
May 2020
WTF EVEN HAPPENED HERE MAN.

BEST ANIME EPISODE EVER NO CAP
Dec 2, 2022 7:04 PM

Jan 2011
this episode had some impressive animation though it was at points hard to follow, understandable since it was supposed to be a mental battle
glad that Mogami didnt dissapear since he is the most interesting villain thus far
Dec 24, 2022 9:25 AM

Mar 2010
Damn Now I sure do hope he dates that gal he just saved, if anything she owes him her life.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 28, 2022 11:44 AM

Dec 2022
Genius. 5/5 episodes. I loved how Mob had nobody almost broke because of bullying.
And him telling Dimple to stand back because it's dangerous? Holy shit.

The visuals looked fantastic. It reminded me of Rebuild of Evangelion, but it's even better. The battle music reminded me of Kalafina - Magia.

Overall, the episode is pretty memorable and I can definitely see myself coming back to it.

Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2019

348 by Matuts »»
Oct 13, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2019

178 by achi2212 »»
Oct 13, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jiharo - Dec 4, 2018

353 by Matuts »»
Oct 12, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2019

410 by IllSeeYaLater »»
Oct 2, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

253 by menacce »»
Sep 24, 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.