Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 6, 2017 7:53 PM

Jan 2013
SHIT HIT THE FAN.

Koko is truly loco.
Feb 3, 2017 12:01 PM

Dec 2015
I bet a bunch of people were jealous of Jonah in this ep, after all he got to see Koko naked in the bath AND got a kiss from her as well xD

That plot twist at the end tho :00
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 29, 2017 6:22 PM
Mar 2012
Beautiful kiss, harem shota gets a canon pair now.
Seals & drone fight was cool, first time 0 casualties need more of this caliber enemies.
Koko using information/hacking warfare, smart use since only gps slightly altered but bookman not sure it even exists.
Long awaited secret was truly epic, haven't been amazed at any plot twist in awhile. Separation of military & logistics as big as separation of state & religion. And total air monopoly for world peace is really loco. But she thinks on such inhuman large scale that Jonah (her "limiter") takes issue on the sacrifice.
Jul 28, 2017 1:57 PM

Jul 2009
Holy crap, this episode was so intense. Starting with that awesome battle, where Koko won with the power to manipulate their maps - that's seriously freaking awesome. Then we get a pretty steamy scene in the baths with Jonah (that kiss!) following by Koko finally announcing her plan. "World peace" by stopping air transport then seas and land? Sounds a little farfetched to me really - I get what she means by separating civilians and the military, but I'm not sure that forcing everyone to become grounded solves that really! Either way, obviously Jonah is NOT a fan, even pulling out his gun, and I guess Koko didn't even realize what his reaction would be, judging by his response in the baths D: Either way the last two episodes are gonna be hella awesome I bet ... will she go through with the plan or does she hold herself back for Jonah? I guess only time will tell :P
Sep 20, 2017 12:43 PM

Feb 2015
Holy shit! The kiss and then the ending! Things are about to go down.
Mar 31, 2018 1:12 PM
Dec 2017
LOL, it finally happened, Koko turned into an evil villain LOL. The author of the series been dropping hints about this all season long. Like when Kasper told Jonah when he's through with Koko he can come work for him.

I STILL LIKE KOKO EVEN THO SHE'S NOW A EVIL VILLAIN.

HER NAME IS KOKO, SHE IS LOCO, I SAID OH NO!!!!
Oct 9, 2018 10:38 PM

Nov 2013
Lol Lutz got shot in the ass again.

Wow, Koko completely stopped Night Nine in their tracks. That quantum computer has some terrifying power.

That bath scene with Koko and Jonah; so lewd...

Koko is really cuckoo yet I love her so much. Using a quantum computer to shut down all transportation is something straight out of dystopian fiction.

Damn, she doesn't give two shits that nearly 700k people are at risk of dying. Jonah doesn't seem happy about it that's for sure.

Awesome episode. It was great finally seeing Koko's plan unveiled. 9/10
FunnyRatmanOct 9, 2018 10:42 PM

Jun 16, 2019 1:16 AM
Nov 2018
The seals were sweet. It's always interesting to see the relationship between the US and Japan. Didn't quite catch what happened with Night 9. They seemed super elite but what was that deal with the paper work to screw things up? Just to give them a lead?

Weeiiird bath scene but it's anime so we'll allow it.

The evil exposition did come out of no where. I can't see the anime letting her be evil. Something a lot more gundam to bring world peace. The silliness of this all is that it assumes states wouldn't crush her the moment they see her. She wouldn't have the strength to exist on her own.

... and Lem's a CIA plant right?
Aug 14, 2020 5:18 AM

May 2020
Someone please kiss me like that. Fun gunfight under the rain and fight a hard opponent. Manipulation of map is really just like a hacker and Koko's plan will kill a lot of people. The last 2 episode will be interesting.
Dec 4, 2020 10:57 AM

Jul 2017
Jormungand's been revealed to the viewer and the crew back in South Africa where they also got Leila, the quantum physicist/hacker with them.

The plan's that the quantum supercomputer once created, along with HCLI's satellite network together would form the Jormungand system, which Koko will use to take control of the world (almost like a god) to prevent wars in the future and gun for world peace as a whole. Taking control further entails controlling the skies, seas, and eventually land. For her first step with Jormungand, Koko plans to inflict a worldwide aerial blockade, disabling all civilian and military aircraft along with all air-related weaponry to start off.

Given that once the Jormugand system is active, all planes (civilian too) across the world would be disabled at the same time, the approximate amount of people who would crash to the ground and act almost as sacrifices for the beginning of the end is 700,000.
A pretty damn large amount but compared to 7 billion, not too much at the same time.

Koko's reveal of her true nature and plan was fucking intense and spine-chilling (props to the dub VA for absolutely nailing her character to perfection), and Jonah instantly fears her and feels like he had to stop her from killing off 700,000 people regardless of the grander context at hand. Hell, one person he knew was used as a sacrifice to walk across a mine field and he lost it there, so 700,000 sacrifices who are regular civilians and not related necessarily to the chaos of the world makes him feel sick in a way.

Overall, the best episode of the franchise and an excellent reveal of the Jormungand plan. The intentions were obvious from the start but the journey to get there was laid out really well, now it's a matter of sacrificing 700k to save the world for the future generations or not sacrifice them but still constantly experience killings and wars that could add up to way more than that figure in the long run.

Koko's easily one of the most compelling and exciting anime characters I've seen, similar to how I feel for Revy with Black Lagoon. She's so fucking great. And she even gave a cheeky kiss too to Jonah before the whole reveal which was... definitely something lol. With the whole reveal, Koko really went loco.
Jul 5, 2021 5:36 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Koko is indeed loco. I suspected something pretty major was going on, but not to this extent. Half the countries on earth will go war against her if she tries to pull this off.

The scene in the bath between Koko and Jonah felt a bit random IMO. I know she sees him as kid and kind of her conscience, but it still was out of place somehow.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 2, 2022 1:26 AM
WIRED Network

Mar 2021
Wow this episode is amazing and Koko's plan is revealed in the end about stoping all methods of transportation in hopes of achieving world peace and self proclaiming herself as a God while also sacrificing many lives (around 700,000). Simply amazing and kinda makes her out to be the main villain and hero at the same time. Reminds you of a certain purple MCU villain. Obviously, Jonah ain't to like that at all. Just shows how Seinen is superior in terms of complexity of the story and it's characters.
AfterRed14Jan 2, 2022 2:10 AM
May 9, 2022 1:46 PM

May 2016
I like that ending lets dig in the other remaining epsiodes.
May 12, 2022 3:27 PM

Nov 2016
There's indeed a monster inside Koko and she kept walking down the villainous path for the "greater good"

Loco Koko

@Raizel Shit went down this episode fr
FMmatronMay 12, 2022 3:53 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 9, 2022 5:30 PM
Mar 2022
Best episode of the season so far...

The fight between Koko's team vs the seal team 9 was amazing, of course Lutz got shot in the ass again. Guess he's cursed or something...

That bath scene was steamy, wasn't expecting Koko to kiss Jonah on the lips on top of being completely naked (not even a towel wrapped around her)...

Oh man that ending gave me goosebumps, Koko finally starting to reveal her true colors to the team. Her plan for world peace is evil genius level of brilliant, code name "Jormungand". As soon as she said that 700k people would have to die to achieve world peace, Jonah didn't hesitate to pull a gun on her. Although that being said neither did Lehm, he was aiming a gun straight at Jonah before anyone had a chance to take in the situation due to the shock of sudden events...
Oct 26, 2022 4:00 PM
Oct 2017
marcosmk said:
Anyone knows how old Koko and Jona are supposed to be?

He's 11 and she's 22
Oct 26, 2022 6:16 PM

Jun 2012
47_ti said:
marcosmk said:

He's 11 and she's 22

If you had waited two more month, my post would have been 10 years old . . .
Way to raise the dead man! XP
Nov 24, 2022 7:44 AM
Oct 2017
joe_g7 said:
I bet a bunch of people were jealous of Jonah in this ep, after all he got to see Koko naked in the bath AND got a kiss from her as well xD

Bet the other crew members were since they been risking their lives for her longer than Jonah
Dec 4, 2022 5:53 AM

Sep 2012
CandyRat said:
What a twist!
So our heroine is now a pedophile?
Or should I have seen that coming with how she was always hugging him? Anyways, since it's Koko, I can still forgive her.

To the people suggesting she should just make th airplanes land, I would think it's much easier to cause them to malfunction than to try actually controlling every single flying airplane at one time.

Jonah by new is around 15 - 17 and koko 18 - 24, 12+ ia young adult not a child

love can sometimes happen between teen and adult, that doesn't make them pedo, also pedo looses interest once the teen becomes adult

reason she always hugged him was cause she was exited when Kaspard told her about him and that hes sending Jonah to her she felt like she has finally found soul mate or something close to that and she grew founder and founder to him

16y old got married to slightly over 20 dude in my country, at the time of the wedding she she was expecting already and she looked like 7 or 8 months, it was in news cause its was a daughter of a bicycle racer, its not common thing but with parents approval it can happen

when it comes to fiction i care only about that love wins even if 14y old gets married to dude age of 34 and get children right after, if its about pre teen well then it gets disturbing

so what ever they slept together or not doesn't matter even if they did it would have been ok

if there is actual love then there is no pedo, sins pedo is only interested in children for one and some even to early teens (12-14) sexually without love, and sometimes love can happen between 18+ and below 18 and they have right to be happy with each other

if i had daughter i wouldn't say she cant be in a relationship with over 18, as long as the guy doesn't have criminal record and loves her i wouldn't say they can't be together
joe_g7 said:

new i know why ppl call her pedo :D

TheKoopaKing said:
LOL, it finally happened, Koko turned into an evil villain LOL. The author of the series been dropping hints about this all season long. Like when Kasper told Jonah when he's through with Koko he can come work for him.

I STILL LIKE KOKO EVEN THO SHE'S NOW A EVIL VILLAIN.

HER NAME IS KOKO, SHE IS LOCO, I SAID OH NO!!!!

Anti-Hero no Villain

47_ti said:
marcosmk said:

He's 11 and she's 22

marcosmk said:
47_ti said:

He's 11 and she's 22

If you had waited two more month, my post would have been 10 years old . . .
Way to raise the dead man! XP

Jonah by new (by the end) is around 15 - 17 and koko 18 - 24
Sugram22Dec 4, 2022 7:34 AM
Jan 11, 2023 3:52 AM

Dec 2012
And then you wonder why anime fans are frequently accused of justifying pedophilia? This right here is what people are talking about when they say that.
Just because it's legal due to outdated laws, doesn't mean it's ethical. When an adult raises a child until they're a certain age, and then starts initiating a romantic relationship, that's called grooming. An adult who grooms a child is a predator. So your argument about Jonah being older now, really doesn't help the case. A teenager's brain is still developing, and vulnerable to influences from adults. They don't know how to set healthy boundaries with an adult, but healthy boundaries are a necessity for a healthy relationship. On the other hand, during this vulnerable phase of brain development, the predatory adult has the chance to instill exactly the beliefs and ethics that will benefit them (making the teen believe that they "deserve" the way their older partner treats them, or that such treatment is normal.)

For this reason, there's a significantly higher percentage of domestic abuse between couples of this type, even if they did get legally married. (And not all abuse is physical. Emotional or financial abuse is just as damaging.) Many of such teens will later grow up to regret the marriage. (I've seen some really sad stories of people who were raised to be religious and think that divorce is a sin, so they spend their life pining for the day when their abusive older spouse will die, so they can finally live their life freely.)

It's been some years since I've watched this anime, so I can't really go into the details of what went down in this specific episode. I can only say broad things like that, which apply to any type of grooming relationship. If I remember correctly though, Jonah arrived in Koko's care via human trafficking, which certainly doesn't help the ethics of the situation.
Jan 20, 2023 5:49 AM

Dec 2020
Nice Koko bath scene. Wait wait wait hold up hold up hold up what's happening. God dammit why. Gross. But whatever can't tell if romantic, sexual or cause just cause she's crazy. I feel like out of them all Jonah would be the one not on board the most. But she seemed genuinely surprised by the reaction after revealing her basically coo coo plan.
May 20, 2023 8:33 PM
Sep 2022
Koko x Jonah yay bad day for those who cheered for the Yuri route, too bad the story is just that
Aug 29, 2023 4:06 AM

Nov 2010
Jormungand has absolute power over information warfare. Yup, everyone is screwed, no matter how elite they are. Information is power.

I'm glad the Night Nine didn't suffer any casualties. They are supposed to be the elite of the elite. I expected them to die like rookies, like what happened to any other assault teams who dared go against Koko and the gang.

Finally, a fanservice of Koko. Yeah, she has a hot body. If I were Jonah, I would screw her already! I don't think she'll mind if it's Jonah. Haha

I like Koko's Jormungand plan to keep world peace. I wish it could happen in real life, and I don't care, even if I die, including billions would for it to happen. It's all for the greater good! Preferably, I want to survive that to experience ultimate peace. Haha

I dislike people like Jonah. He's a hypocritical goody two shoes. Yeah, sure, let's not kill 700k people right now and keep the current status quo so that years or decades later, humanity will cease to exist because greedy people like Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un, any US president, etc., will keep popping up to destroy world order.
Nov 15, 2023 2:19 PM

Jun 2020
Idk what even say about bath scene but it is wrong .People can say whatever they want but it not gonna make it right.My main problem it not shown as a bad thing or in a bad light like other things Koko doing.It wrong and that people try to justfy it is funny to watch.

Other than about plan that its a Anime so i can let it slide but realistically it never gonna work. Even if ypu gonna control air and sea even if she gonna find a way to control guns people stil gonna find a way to start wars ,kill each other.You gonna take away technology so what? People gonna start using rocks if it gonna be needed.Technology like GPS etc. İs not working only gonna demage some armys U.S.A for example but most of the countries still can fight amd fighting without advange thc. She maybe things she is doing something good but I think in a long run its gonna become even worse and those 700.000 people gonna die for no reason you cant stop something like war.

Most of the bloodiest wars was done without modern tch.
kirA_-_Nov 15, 2023 2:27 PM
Apr 5, 9:31 AM
May 2013
Knew she was crazy. Hot, but crazy.
Apr 28, 7:01 PM

May 2021
Jonah disagreeing with koko after she becomes a villain right after the bath scene lol
Inhales oxygen
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2012

234 by RawnakRangan09 »»
Jul 3, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2012

86 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 9, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2012

123 by Karva1 »»
Apr 27, 11:38 PM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.