Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Black Dragon is on a whole new level, probably Seiichi's toughest opponent in the show at this point. He's lucky to survived that encounter.

Looks like Seiichi and Altria's relationship also got closer this episode. I actually like their relationship more than Seiichi and the gorilla girl.
Nov 1, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Yay, Artoria the Calamity becomes the damsel-in-distress to be saved by Seiichi! Defeat the Black Dragon God, go, go, go!

Including the subpar animation, the fight between human and monster felt underwhelming, which is to be expected (I know I keep saying this a lot, but you sure can feel it). The Black Dragon God defeated before it could realize its dream of reunion with some human, and there's Seiichi reaping off all of its inventory drops, plus the monsters' properties' book (which is unique to give each of them their own story).

Of course, the dungeon master Sheep is here to brief and debrief them while he is just lazy on his own vacation. As for Artoria, her nickname is true to her curse of spreading misfortune, but of course Seiichi and Saria aren't affected by it, and everyone in the Adventurer's Guild feels the same way.

Wallowing in her own unluckiness, Seiichi's instinct hug of reassurance and the Ring of Luck that negates that unluck streak putting on Artoria's left hand (and the ring finger TO BE EXACT), are you proposing to her lols Seiichi?

Plot armour (and a harem) gained! Can't wait to see how Love in Another World will be like.
Nov 1, 2021 12:35 PM
Jul 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Black Dragon is on a whole new level, probably Seiichi's toughest opponent in the show at this point. He's lucky to survived that encounter.

Looks like Seiichi and Altria's relationship also got closer this episode. I actually like their relationship more than Seiichi and the gorilla girl.

Oh come on! I like their relationship too, buuuut this is Anime! So why not Booooth!?! 😂, It doesn't have a Harem tag so there won't be 3, but two is a wonderful number!
Nov 1, 2021 12:54 PM
Jul 2021
Seriously, how was saying you would support her a 'proposal'??? I mean seriously I am all about him having Saria and her as his wives, but aside from the ring to reverse her curse I don't see what he said a proposal. But seriously she is sexy as hell lmao.... For the people here who do you think would make a better Waifu?? Saria or Alteia??
Nov 1, 2021 12:55 PM

May 2021
Great episode! That black dragon was so OP though xD. It’s backstory was sad. Seems Artoria has +4 million luck now after she got that ring!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 1, 2021 1:33 PM

Jul 2014
Kind of sad how Saria has been relegated to the side but at least the fight between Seiichi and the dragon was decent. Also, Seiichi comforting Aroria was actually pretty nice, good for him, it honestly surprised me haha.

Harem member number two get... or so I would like to say but it looks like we will have to wait one more week. Artoria best girl, she is too cute.
Nov 1, 2021 1:39 PM
Nov 2020
Worst anime adaptation of 2021 no cap
Nov 1, 2021 2:09 PM
Aug 2018
The most basic principle in writing is to set-up stuff... - stuffs happen - then have a pay-off (worthy of the set-up). But, this anime is unable to set-up stuff in term of character relationship and plot.
Relationship : Saria just fall in love with Seiichi in one second. Seiichi and Saria just really love Altria for no reason (they barely taken the test examination together). All of their interaction feels fake. Saria has no personality (just screaming Seiichi). Altria is just trying to save people she had met one minute ago like they have been friends for ten years.

Plot : Random boss appear and get defeated by random power-up which gives random drop which allows them to get out of dungeon. Random item drop solve Altria problem.

I don't think I have ever seen an anime failing at so much stuff. Honestly, it feels like a wannabe author trying to write something for fun. Not something which is worthy to be adopted as an anime.

Altria development arc doesn't work because Seiichi/Saria are too strong. So, her "bad luck" didn't kill them. But, any other normal guys, would have been killed. So, no, you can't just say "oh, no, Altria, you didn't bring us bad luck, hehehehe". Or "the whole guild love you" (when we have never seen anything which would make us believe they didn't like her). A real character development would have been Altria bad luck hurting badly Seeichi and Saria, then, Altria doing her "reveal" and then Altria telling her to give up on her cause next time they will die... and Seeichi/Saria going into a quest to help find a way to help her (or deciding to get stronger to be able to survive).

Well, anyway, I don't think you can do worst than having Altria problem solved by dumb luck.
Nov 1, 2021 2:51 PM

Sep 2018
WTF, it felt like nothing happened at all in this episode lol. Went by so fast.
Nov 1, 2021 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
I can't get enough of how cheerful and lovely Saria is, Seiichi you can't just say things like that to girls you meet and now Artoria can finally smile as much as she wants.
Nov 1, 2021 4:21 PM
Mar 2021
Seiichi got more op again and im not mad about it. He deserves to get even more op than he is now.
Nov 1, 2021 4:27 PM

Aug 2020
very very fine next episode looks promising

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 1, 2021 7:55 PM

Mar 2013
Hmm... good episode. We finally get to see Altria receiving a ring from Seiichi even by accident but a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see more of Altria's shyness in this episode because of the average to bad animation. I know this is a parody, but come on... ugh...

It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 1, 2021 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
@DKDiabloLicht
DKDiabloLicht said:
…who do you think would make a better Waifu?? Saria or Alteia??

Saria, no doubt

But where did you took that name (Alteia)? Her name is Artoria…

----------

@GakutoDeathGlare
GakutoDeathGlare said:
WTF, it felt like nothing happened at all in this episode lol. Went by so fast.

Extremely rushed indeed

----------

@Stark700
Stark700 said:
…Altria's…

@astralkill00
astralkill00 said:
…Altria receiving a ring …

Altria? do you read de novel?

My candies:
Nov 1, 2021 9:56 PM

Mar 2013

@astralkill00
astralkill00 said:
…Altria receiving a ring …

Altria? do you read de novel?

Nope but it was the name given from this website. Try looking from the anime page.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 1, 2021 11:49 PM
Apr 2020
Time to drop this. Had potential, and liked the first couple of episodes when there was comedy and his power-ups had reasons. Now everything just feels plain stupid.
Nov 2, 2021 12:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, the Black Dragon God got a very sentimental backstory. The revenge, the motive, the dream, all has gone. I wonder what will the demon lord do when he know the best partner (or different?) he got already death without him knowing whose the one do that. Guess lets matter about it later. The story continue with Seiichi make a fast move to Artoria, by proposed her, for god sake. As much as i feel bad for the gorilla waifu, my queen, and how she also looked worry because of her decision to letting him go kinda a wrong thing. But, Artoria also looks so cute on this episode. Damn you, Zenits-, err i mean, Seiichi. Though, the saga of her confusion still continue next. So, really looking forward to see their marriage.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 2, 2021 1:14 AM

Oct 2016
Seiichi is a menace to monster society. I like how every boss he's killed so far has a tragic backstory lmao.

It's polygamy time, show's an entertaining piece of trash, but at least there's some pretty good waifus.
Nov 2, 2021 2:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He beat the dragon to protect Altoria but just like the chest it turns out that the dragon has a sad backstory xD but now the demons are angry and want to strike back, so Altoria had a curse that changed he luck to -2 000 000 oof, but thanks to Seiichi he reversed the curse and now she had 4 000 000 of luck xD but it especially made her totally fall in love with him, seems like it will get difficult when Saria will realize it
Nov 2, 2021 3:36 AM

Oct 2017
The boss was taken out and nice Artoria's luck turned to +4 million. They can live happily ever after now.
Nov 2, 2021 4:46 AM

Nov 2011
Altria is hot. Can't wait until she realizes her damn feelings.

Great episode again. Not the best anime this season but for a wacky, stupid comedy this anime is really good.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 2, 2021 4:53 AM

Feb 2015
I'm suprised nobody has picked up how clunky the animation was this episode. The fight scenes were like a slide show.
Nov 2, 2021 7:07 AM

Jan 2018
Seiichi has the best character development in anime since Kirito-sama.
Nov 2, 2021 9:54 AM

Feb 2019
Artoria is so damn cute
Nov 2, 2021 10:15 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Hmm, yea just the right amount of trashy isekai I can watch in a week

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Nov 2, 2021 10:23 AM
Nov 2016
The recap at the start and Seiichi's status at the end shit has to stop. With OP and ED we lose way too much time each episode. The recap + OP alone were 4 minutes. F*** that !
Nov 2, 2021 12:27 PM

Nov 2016
Artoria is simpworthy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 3, 2021 1:23 PM

Dec 2018
wtf!? the ring said it doubled the user's luck and double the -2000000 is -4000000 lol
the rest of the episode was ok, and +1 to the recap is a waste of Time.

Batteru!

Nov 4, 2021 12:41 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is a pure win for Artoria!!! her blushes! HHHNNGGG!!!!

Nov 11, 2021 12:37 AM
Feb 2021
Aga bence altria sarianin seciyle opusmelerine kizacagini dusunecek tabiki sonra saria da seiciyi nin onu sevdigi kendisinin de altriayi sevdigini diyecek ve boylece haremin temel taslarini atacaklar
Nov 11, 2021 12:42 AM
Feb 2021
Rukodaime91 said:
The most basic principle in writing is to set-up stuff... - stuffs happen - then have a pay-off (worthy of the set-up). But, this anime is unable to set-up stuff in term of character relationship and plot.
Relationship : Saria just fall in love with Seiichi in one second. Seiichi and Saria just really love Altria for no reason (they barely taken the test examination together). All of their interaction feels fake. Saria has no personality (just screaming Seiichi). Altria is just trying to save people she had met one minute ago like they have been friends for ten years.

Plot : Random boss appear and get defeated by random power-up which gives random drop which allows them to get out of dungeon. Random item drop solve Altria problem.

I don't think I have ever seen an anime failing at so much stuff. Honestly, it feels like a wannabe author trying to write something for fun. Not something which is worthy to be adopted as an anime.

Altria development arc doesn't work because Seiichi/Saria are too strong. So, her "bad luck" didn't kill them. But, any other normal guys, would have been killed. So, no, you can't just say "oh, no, Altria, you didn't bring us bad luck, hehehehe". Or "the whole guild love you" (when we have never seen anything which would make us believe they didn't like her). A real character development would have been Altria bad luck hurting badly Seeichi and Saria, then, Altria doing her "reveal" and then Altria telling her to give up on her cause next time they will die... and Seeichi/Saria going into a quest to help find a way to help her (or deciding to get stronger to be able to survive).

Well, anyway, I don't think you can do worst than having Altria problem solved by dumb luck.
aga be çok takiliyon sal gitsin
Mar 6, 2022 11:14 PM

Jul 2015
Artoria is certain;y a lucky woman, if only the monsters with their 'sad' background story had some luck instead of facing Seichi...

Jun 5, 2022 11:51 PM
Oct 2019
didn't enjoy this episode. not sure i want to continue the anime

5/10
Jul 23, 2022 4:15 AM

Sep 2012
Seiichi: lets be happy together

ME: do u realize how it sounds like? (a proposal) lol

Efemey said:
wtf!? the ring said it doubled the user's luck and double the -2000000 is -4000000 lol
the rest of the episode was ok, and +1 to the recap is a waste of Time.

doubled in to positive
Jul 27, 2022 10:52 PM

Jun 2021
Lol the Black Dragon god had a sad ass backstory too huh? Damn. Dude needs to be careful who he fights next lol.
Dec 26, 2022 1:22 PM
Dec 2022
artoria and seiichi >>>>
Nov 8, 2023 8:04 AM
Jul 2016
fine like all 5 series, 8/10
Dec 15, 2023 4:13 PM
Jun 2012
Treasure chest boi. The friend you know you always need.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

30 by TheSelleri »»
Sep 17, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2021

66 by TheSelleri »»
Sep 12, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

100 by TheSelleri »»
Sep 11, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2021

73 by NimbleBard48 »»
Aug 18, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2021

35 by NimbleBard48 »»
Aug 18, 7:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.