Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 20, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
I don't exactly know what this finale is trying to do except making Seiichi as relevant as possible in the eyes of pretty much everyone.

And oh yeah, the anime wanted us to imagine what the main girls looks like in normal academy clothes. Oh and we got a a very short date segment between Seiichi and Altaria because why not. And wtf that ending...

Jul 2017
The finale of the end...where the Demon King's Army is winning...and that Seiichi holds the last hope for all for survival. The power of variables for a stupendously cheat OP MC, NGL I chuckled from that idiocy.

The audacity to add an imagination of a fantasy harem from Seiichi being a teacher to teach at the magic academy (where he would see his other classmates), what. And Seiichi did honor the promise by going on a date with all the girls, one at a time, the most pretty looking being Artoria, the most family like being with Saria and Oliga.

Uh huh, the painting competition to paint Seiichi as a total Bishounen hero with donkey Lulune, wow the cringe. But the students paint the picture that one of them is worried for Seiichi, and is hoping to see him in this world as well (which you'll just read the source material for that).

A decent ending to an otherwise trash show from start to finish.

Apr 2014
Seiichi went on a date with everyone. lmao... What a harem life for him.
Sadly, Balze can't go to Barbador Academy with Seiichi.
何それ?意味分かんない

Jun 2019
This Isekai is the epitome of every single Isekai that I've watched so far put into this one. LMAO. Everything's so god damn awful in this that it becomes funny for no fucking reason. Idk why I didn't drop it but here we are now...

MC is too powerful as expected and everything becomes easy for him. Skills pop up like popcorn. <This achieved> <That achieved> Well, can't complain if it follows the RPG trope of Isekai. You do find skills like that in games. Also, what makes this funny is that the anime is aware of how bullsh*t some things are, casually breaking the 4th wall every now and then.

Let's move on to the next season where another Isekai might be waiting for us because of course, we can't run out of ideas when it comes to Isekai.
Dec 20, 2021 11:43 AM

Apr 2017
The most cheat anime, I've ever seen. For what it is I enjoyed it Hella lot. Sad we didn't get to see his arrival to the academy as this will never receive 2'th seasons for sure.
___Aura___Dec 20, 2021 12:01 PM
Dec 20, 2021 12:08 PM
Nov 2016
Really liked the anime. A shitshow all the way but every episode made me smile. It took isekai trash to a new level. Really hoping they can make a season 2 since flexing on his classmates is the most important part of power fantasy isekai. Definitely worth the time even if all the professionals leaving low scores don't think so.
Dec 20, 2021 12:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice everything is fixed and he's becoming a teacher now, I'm very interesting to see what's really going on with the reincarnated students so it can truly start the plot there, and the part with how the painter girl from back then succeeded was really heartwarming.

Sure this anime overall is just a guilty pleasure show with a meh animation and questionable direction but I like it for how it is, it's simply entertaining and the girls are cool to watch xD so I'm looking forward to seeing S2 if they ever make it.

6/10
Dec 20, 2021 12:19 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Seiichi creates a new spell-judgement! It destroys every (S RANKED!) monster on the battlefield and it so powerful that it makes the most powerful magic user in the world want Seiichi to pat his head and become a teacher at his academy!
He even offers to let Seiichi's harem become students and teachers (and assistants) at the academy which he accepts!
We also get to see May who has painted Seiichi on Lulune and she's leaving to an art academy.
We get to also see Seiichi's old classmates and someone is looking for him!

I loved this show (as I do for all isekai shows) and I hope we get a second season!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 20, 2021 12:35 PM

Feb 2007
This is certainly far from being one of the best series I've seen, but now I really want a second season, if only to see the looks on his classmates' faces when he arrives as their new teacher. :D
Dec 20, 2021 12:52 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Eeh, literally nothing happened during these 12 episodes. A little drama for the other classmates and that but nothing else. Enjoyed the comedy anyway, looking forward to maybe the second season so we can get some answers.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Dec 20, 2021 1:01 PM

Apr 2017
I don't care if the show is technically bad, I enjoyed laughing at its sheer stupidity. Which I believe was the entire point even in the light novels - it gets wackier and weirder for comedic purposes.

This last episode wasn't groundbreaking or anything, but it did have its moments and I certainly laughed, having this dumb smile while watching. And I would not be surprised if another season was already in the works considering the ending alluded to that. I don't believe that was a hint to just go read the light novels.

Screw quality, you can bet I'll watch more of this dumpster fire if they make more.
Dec 20, 2021 1:09 PM
Mar 2019
i enjoy a lot with this anime. its possible to be bad but itneractions the stupid things i joke a lot. i need another season
Dec 20, 2021 1:10 PM
Jul 2021
Decent Finale, although I was really hoping for them to show up in class and be teaching his former classmates in the last five minutes and him to do his whaaaaa and cry about it for a minute. I have been wanting them to have him see his classmates for soo long and since I don't expect this to get a S2 we might never get it.

Also why the hell did she cover her body in that weird ass sweater thing for their date? She's in the same clothes in every episode, and immediately switched back, but I figured they were going to say that the other girls made her dress down as a jealousy thing.
Dec 20, 2021 1:26 PM

Jan 2012
You know, if you look at my post in the episode 6 thread I was pretty forgiving for this series. I admitted it was extremely silly and had poor animation and a lackluster story, but that it was fine as turn your brain off style entertainment. Well, I still feel that way more or less, but I do think it somehow got a little less enjoyable for me over the second half. Maybe the novelty wore off for me a bit, but the character models and animation somehow seemed even worse. And the silly show just seemed very, very stupid. Now this is okay if the show is a comedy not trying to take itself too seriously, and I THINK I'd qualify this as that despite there being an overarching story, but I dunno. I'ma still give it a 6/10, which honestly may be being generous. And I suppose I WOULD watch a second season if it came, but I don't think it will despite the preview. If it does I can only guess it would be because this had to be pretty cheap to make given how shabby it looked in general.
Dec 20, 2021 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
I'm going to miss this bunch of weirdos, the story was fine and the animation wasn't that good but I guess the show had some heart, it was pretty funny how the show ended on a "the end ?", no way it will get another season but I wouldn't mind it.
Dec 20, 2021 1:38 PM

Jul 2014
The mage asking Seiichi to pet him made me laugh so hard lmao.

May is a cutie. It looks like this may not be the last we see of her so that's good.

Those dates with the girls were nice. And speaking of girls, is Airin a future harem member? I thought there was only Karen left but I see that the harem can keep growing, nice.

It's kind of nostalgic to remember how we started this show with the gorilla waifu, Kana Hanazawa was definitely a good hook for this series haha. That said, Ar best girl <3.

Oh well, I guess this is it for Shinka no Mi. What can I say, I loved it. It's obviously a series that isn't going to be liked by most, but I loved how stupidly funny it was (it reminds me of Isekai Smarthpone in that respect). It always entertained me and made me laugh at how dumb it was and of course it's always great to come across an anime with a real harem (with quite likeable girls so far).

...And just when I thought I was ready to say goodbye, Saria teases a new season. Don't do this to me, don't fill me with hope xD. Anyway, I'd love to see what happens with Seiichi and his harem at the academy but for now, I'm going to miss this show!
Dec 20, 2021 1:54 PM
Dec 2021
Good anime!!! quark gluon plasma!!!
Dec 20, 2021 1:57 PM

Dec 2016
I wanted to really like this anime, but kinda hard to when the mc is such a whiny little bitch.

Seiichi was very annoying throughout.

I am glad that May won the competition.
Dec 20, 2021 2:02 PM

Nov 2016
Peak trashy isekai enjoyment. Ok for real, I liked this quite a lot.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 20, 2021 2:24 PM

Jul 2021
Seiichi took all enemies with one attack, his strength is really huge.
I didn't like the anime, but the last few episodes weren't as bad as the first ones, so if there's a second season, I'll see it.
asdasdsadad
Dec 20, 2021 2:42 PM
Feb 2021
I think because of episoden12 ending they gonna try to make seaspn 2 as possible as it can be i mean i enjoyed it and love the show not gonna lie but seen the comments here and the shows rating not many people agree huh
Dec 20, 2021 3:00 PM

Jun 2015
This needs another season!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 20, 2021 3:05 PM

Jun 2015
Stark700 said:
I don't exactly know what this finale is trying to do except making Seiichi as relevant as possible in the eyes of pretty much everyone.

And oh yeah, the anime wanted us to imagine what the main girls looks like in normal academy clothes. Oh and we got a a very short date segment between Seiichi and Altaria because why not. And wtf that ending...

You know you love it! And Seiichi so pure gorilla wife and kid assassin all went on there date together. Thise is the most wholesome show ever, but its so fun we need a 2nd series!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 20, 2021 3:28 PM
Aug 2012
5/10. Interesting just enough to not make me bored with it. Boring that he is over powered and learn any skill instantly as he needs them.

All the other students are not even needed in the story, Seiichi can wipe out all the demons by himself without even trying.

If this wasn't a harem, and showed more promise of romance, I might have picked up the light novels. I would watch a season 2, but I would be fine if there was no season 2. I don't think i will remember much of season 1 by time season 2 come out, was not anything memorable.
Dec 20, 2021 3:42 PM

Dec 2014
it was good ending could of been better
Dec 20, 2021 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
My god what was that all about lol this episode I was hoping it would show more to the people at school with more depth, this is already a content that must be shown yes or no, the end of the anime didn't really matter to me because it has a chance of having a sequel with Saria saying something like that but nothing has been confirmed.
removed-userDec 20, 2021 4:12 PM
Dec 20, 2021 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
Finally it's the end. Realy cringe and trash if you ask me
Dec 20, 2021 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
What was the point of showing the other students at all if he never met up with them the entire season? Trash anime from beginning to end. 2/10.
Dec 20, 2021 5:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Judgement light. Why don't i see that coming earlier? Why the lightning only hit those two super danger, while the others as dangerous as them not? No one knows. Its still a mystery.

But, for the good sight, they create such a nice date with every girls one by one to make me even less angry. Too bad Louise wasn't there. So my madness suddenly increase to some degree. Then, they put a critical cliffhanger with that kind of direction, which suddenly make my anger beyond the transcendence. And then, one more weirdo suddenly appeared to put one more flame onto the screen. Fin!? Wtf anime, stop that bullshit, and lemme just forget about you. Actually, not that much. Girls still okay, especially Ellis, yes, you. So, half awful and half fine, and make it even. Maybe its too much. But whatever. Lets move on!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 20, 2021 5:32 PM

Mar 2013
I really love this show, even if the animation really sucks, the hilarious scenes that should be made an impact throughout this series up to this point.

We finally get to see another ultimate creation magic from Seicchii and defeated all enemies except those who have a stronger resistance to magic but even I couldn't foresee the lightning skill to make it into the demon world/place.

What a good episode to end it all. I expect more from this series if it ever got a sequel.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 20, 2021 5:38 PM
Dec 2021
Kind of a cliffhanger ending. And I wonder what happens when he meets his classmates.
Dec 20, 2021 6:30 PM

Jul 2008
such an open ending gave me chills, the anime doesn't deserve not even an OVA.
My candies:
Dec 20, 2021 7:11 PM

Oct 2017
Monsters defeated and the dates were fun. Seichi and co departs for the academy and I think they'll finally meet with Karen which sadly we won't get to see in this season.

Well this was kind of a weird anime but it made me laugh a bit at times and harems are always nice, so was an okay watch. Want season 2 to see Seichi meet up with Karen and more romance with Louise.
Dec 20, 2021 7:21 PM
Oct 2020
I haven't watched it yet. Since I am the kind who likes to watch whole season at once.
I've waited quite a lot, since I know the story a bit from the novel. All the eps are already downloaded, and now gonna watch it all in the evening.
Dec 20, 2021 8:32 PM
Sep 2020
Anime which needs 0% brain to watch...so easy to watch...watched it at 3× speed...it was fun...Being ridiculous is its charm
Dec 20, 2021 9:37 PM
Mar 2018
Kinda disappointing he didn't go show off to his classmates. The one thing i was looking forward.
Dec 20, 2021 9:47 PM
Mar 2021
It's gonna be super weird if this got any kind of animated continuation, even an ova but it did seem like we might get an ova or a second season maybe?? Highly doubtful and frankly it doesn't deserve a sequel but if it does come out I am gonna watch it....
Dec 20, 2021 11:16 PM

Oct 2016
Well, this show was definitely something, but I enjoyed it. It was a really easy watch, where you can just sit down, turn off your brain and eat up whatever they throw at you. If there's a season 2, I'll definitely watch it. 6/10
Dec 20, 2021 11:47 PM
Aug 2021
I gave it a 2/10 because it is so cringe, their expressions, animation, generic overpowered black haired main character with generic story. But I enjoyed the crappiness of this show.
Dec 21, 2021 1:39 AM

Jul 2009
Why did the "system voice" sound submissive to Seeichi?
Seiichi's status panel said:
Titles: Stench Performer. Man With a Gorilla Wife. Peak of All. Tactless. King of Men. Dragon Exterminator. God Slayer. Pinnacle of Magic. Instakiller. Nightmare of All Monsters. Man Who Dominated the World.

As a partial reader of the web novel, I was excited for this information to show up in the anime, "Man Who Dominated the World."!
Welcome to being unparalleled.
The only sad parts are that (1) he doesn't want to be this strong and believes it proof he's not human anymore and (2) any single misfire of his power could literally destroy the planet-the very reason the "system voice" sounds submissive.
Dec 21, 2021 5:34 AM
Oct 2017
I hate it. Not only is this yet another unoriginal isekai, which I'd be ok with if it wasn't literally homophobic, remarkably sexist even for a harem, and the author mocks modern high quality art in favour of photorealistic pictures because he's ignorant enough not to understand why it is like that. Atrocious. At least there won't be a 2nd season to this bs.
jakubxd69Dec 21, 2021 5:38 AM
Dec 21, 2021 6:40 AM
Mar 2012
Lady Justice & all those painting references lol.
Seiichi's great sage also upgrades voice & combines skills eh.
All his classmate parts a cringe waste except a setup for unconfirmed s2.
Real low budget quality, but the isekai comedy side did silly great.
Dec 21, 2021 6:44 AM
Jan 2020
This is best kind of crap there is
Dec 21, 2021 9:00 AM

Oct 2017
Bang Dream did the ending and I didn't know until now?!
Dec 21, 2021 12:03 PM

Jan 2018
This is one of the worst shows I've watched in a while. But it was me who decided to watch it on impulse so I only have myself to blame. I think I genuinely enjoyed some of the first episodes. But as it went on the jokes started being less original and more cringeworthy. Seichi's character was kind of interesting in the beginning but then he switched to the default Kirito mode with generic goody two shoes personality. The thing I wanted to see happen didn’t happen since like episode 2 and I doubt it'll be covered in season 2 either. It’d be kind of crazy if it really got greenlit for s2. I doubt the story quality would improve much next season so the least I expect is improvement on the animation quality. T'was a waste of talent.
Dec 21, 2021 4:27 PM
Jul 2008
The pace was pretty good at start but became much slower towards the end.

I'm wondering how Saria knew about the evolution fruit and how she knew eating 11 would result in death.

I'm also interested to see MC meets his classmates, I hope there's next season.
Dec 21, 2021 5:52 PM

Jan 2013
Anyone else enjoyed this because of how retarded it was? Still was dogshit though
Dec 21, 2021 6:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Pretty good final episode, Seichi used an overpowered attack like everyone wanted him to last episode and successfully defended the city, and the rest of the episode was just nice moments between Seichi and his harem lol, I did like the images of them as students and teachers as well, and let’s not forget the art contest that had pop cat in it lmao, I saw someone mention it in the crunchyroll comments and I laughed pretty hard when I saw it, funny stuff. And the ending was pretty much read the manga bait as I thought it would be after hearing there’s much more after this, but the after credits hints at a season 2 so idk what to believe lol.

This was an above average show for me, had some things I liked about it, like how crazy and goofy it is a lot of the time, and I do actually like the waifus, Lulune and Artoria particularly, and Louise was pretty good too, just vastly underused. The comedy did hit with me sometimes as well. But even with those things, I think this is above average, pretty enjoyable show overall, just suffers from things like the boring plot and animation quality.
Dec 21, 2021 8:57 PM
Sep 2008
I'm gonna miss this trashy isekai and I just hope it gets a second season.
Dec 21, 2021 10:56 PM

Oct 2017
I watch this show hoping that the mc got to meet his classmate, and see what kind of expression his classmate make when they meet him. But goddammit until the end of episodes he never meet his classmate

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2021

46 by Foreall908 »»
Feb 18, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

98 by Ergandoew1122 »»
Feb 4, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 18, 2021

58 by BiggKab »»
Jan 9, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2021

23 by waldy713 »»
Dec 16, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

28 by waldy713 »»
Dec 16, 2023 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.