Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 7, 2020 6:10 PM

Jan 2011
Fun series, looking forward to the second season.
Mar 7, 2020 7:04 PM

Jul 2014
It's been a while since we saw Demon Lord lruma intro. Nice.

I'm gonna miss the OP, one of my favorites. The ED was great too.

They put three different eye catches together. That was nice.

Of course there had to be one last Clara musical. And that Azz vs Devituna lmao... Such a wholesome draw.

Ameri best girl <3. Though the last episodes made me love Kerori, she's really cute!

That last montage with the anthem in the background... this was such a wholesome ending. I'm going to miss this show, thank God they announced season 2. S2 HYPE!
Mar 7, 2020 7:37 PM
Oct 2019
I loved the series, I am happy to know that there will be a new season, however, I am sad to know that I will no longer be watching this series on Saturday night. I enjoyed every episode and every minute, I look forward to the second season.
10/10
Mar 7, 2020 8:10 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

Clara is the best character in this series, she acts annoying, but funny annoying.

Everything she does is funny. And it seems to be infecting Azz too, he's getting more and more used to Clara's antics and is constantly reacting to it. (which one of his reaction apparently goes outside of Earth in an astronaut suit, which is weird, since the Demons of this era doesn't know of Earth and the stuff on Earth besides stuff from Ameri's mangas, which is forbidden.)

Also, Ameri still haven't figured out she's crushing Iruma. (tho I just realized something... if she and Iruma gets together... wouldn't that be pretty much Shota?... imagine Ameri and Iruma holding hands, kissing and "getting intimate" with their height difference, lol)

And I love Clara's family, they're all so innocent and do songs.

And while all's fun and games... until Bakura-syndrome happens. (Yu-Gi-Oh)

___ ___ ___
amlgMar 7, 2020 8:33 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 7, 2020 10:26 PM

Oct 2017
This show brought me a lot of joy and fun. And that for me is the most important thing in an anime, entertainment.
I am very happy that earned a second season, now is wait and hope that I will not be sold to demons.

I want more Clara and Valac family songs.
Mar 8, 2020 4:45 AM

Nov 2016
Great finale and lol the Valac family never fails to amuse me.

Was such a fun show overall, it reminded me a lot of Saturday morning cartoons from my childhood. I'm delighted that there will be second season, even thothat means I have to delay reading the manga.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 8, 2020 6:02 AM

Apr 2014
This was a good show. Now I can't wait till next year to see the Evil Iruma arc getting animated.
Mar 8, 2020 6:40 AM

May 2018
Evil Iruma??! oh damn
Mar 8, 2020 9:14 AM

Mar 2018
This show was surprisingly good. Chill and fun at the same time somehow. Some good jokes for all ages and I never got burnt out watching.

Can't wait for season 2!
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Mar 8, 2020 12:07 PM
Feb 2008
Mercuri said:
Why does it have to end exactly when Iruma becomes badass I wanna see Badass Iruma

Where do I start for the manga?

For instant gratification and if you don't mind some guessing chapter 54.
djabeaMar 8, 2020 12:24 PM
Mar 8, 2020 12:45 PM
Nov 2019
Really enjoyed this series. I wasn't sure if I would at first cause of the animation reminded me of an early 2000s anime, but it really grew on me. The humor was great and the show was fun to watch. That after-credits scene is interesting.
Mar 8, 2020 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
I dont need the 2nd season next year...I need it now!:v
Mar 8, 2020 4:41 PM

Jun 2016
Kougeru said:
Season 2 was confirmed already, airs Spring 2021

Great! ^_^ I already put the reminder "plan to watch" here on MAL
Mar 8, 2020 4:43 PM

Jun 2016
I hope for a development of the relationship between Ameri and Iruma in the second season, it could be funny. XD
Mar 8, 2020 4:49 PM

Jun 2016
amlg said:
[...] Also, Ameri still haven't figured out she's crushing Iruma. (tho I just realized something... if she and Iruma gets together... wouldn't that be pretty much Shota?... imagine Ameri and Iruma holding hands, kissing and "getting intimate" with their height difference, lol)

They are "iconic", they are the perfect meme for tall-girl/short-guy couples LOL XD
I adore their "chemistry" XD

Mar 8, 2020 4:59 PM

Oct 2010
I prefer Clara but at the same time I can't imagine her being romantic. Then again, she made my heart skip a beat that one episode...
Mar 8, 2020 8:55 PM

Oct 2008
I enjoyed the whole show of course but there are still moments of cringe haha lolz!
that last part wherein Iruma suddenly changed of personality obviously signifies a Season 2!!! yey!
4/5.
7/10.

Mar 9, 2020 12:01 AM
Jul 2017
Franz_Kuznetsov said:
amlg said:
[...] Also, Ameri still haven't figured out she's crushing Iruma. (tho I just realized something... if she and Iruma gets together... wouldn't that be pretty much Shota?... imagine Ameri and Iruma holding hands, kissing and "getting intimate" with their height difference, lol)

They are "iconic", they are the perfect meme for tall-girl/short-guy couples LOL XD
I adore their "chemistry" XD

With Iruma being older, he wants to take he and Ameri's relationship to the next level. Have them be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Mar 9, 2020 12:19 AM

Jul 2014
What? Did this become a musical somewhere in the path? Song after song after song after...

Somehow I cannot dislike that. The bizarre stuff makes it better.
LeviathanTheEspMar 9, 2020 12:23 AM
Mar 9, 2020 4:31 AM

Jul 2017
Well, an anime original ending episode to tie the end of Season 1.

The laidbackness that we've known so far throughout the entire series is thrown here as iruma is getting used to the netherworld.

Asmoedus and Clara still are complete jokers though, Clara more of an enjoyable and funny annoyance than anything. But cooking food for the human Iruma...the netherworld offers more than the usual weird-ish stuff.

And of course, the Valac family song, that always cracks me up. And to end it all, the Babyls school song.

What an enjoyable series this has been for the past 6 months, with highs and lows (especially the Battler arc).

NOT forgetting...devilish Iruma??? Leave that to Season 2 in Spring next year!

Mar 9, 2020 6:36 AM
Jul 2017
I want Iruma to wreck shit back on the Earthrealm and confront and kill his retarded ass parents that sold him off to a demon named Sullivan. Be the ultimate evil incarnate and have him become more demonic because his ambition is to become the Demon King.
Mar 9, 2020 10:51 AM

Mar 2017
Hm, I was sure the last episode was going to reveal
or at least feature them at the very end as a teaser moment for the second season. Instead they made the ending lighthearted and did the Clara vs Asmodeus cooking battle, which isn't a bad thing either.

Seeing how they're already showing Dark!Iruma, I'm quite worried we're going to be skipping the arc before it then...
Mar 9, 2020 6:56 PM

Jul 2017
Hell yeah, i really enjoyed this show! Chill/lighthearted demons and comedy based show. As a show with the Demons tag on it, it sure delievered. This show is demons itself, it sweats demons, definitely one the most enjoyable i've seen of the genre in recent months.

Overall, a great journey, loved the characters, enjoyed the story, it gave me Amelie, i'm sold man. Can't wait for the 2nd season. Now i have an excuse to watch this show again. 8/10

PS: Great cliffhanger haha, wanna see how that plays out now
WaterLordMar 9, 2020 7:00 PM
Mar 9, 2020 9:37 PM
Apr 2015
It was a pretty good show, do agree the later half suffered from pacing issues.

I'm still considering if I'll watch the second season or not.
Mar 10, 2020 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
Never expected this to get a second season.

Well, the second half was pretty dull in my opinion but I've enjoyed this overall. I probably won't watch the next season though.
Mar 10, 2020 5:59 AM

Jun 2009
The gayness of the subplot ruined it.

6/10
Mar 10, 2020 4:02 PM

May 2016
one of the most mediocre anime I have ever watched. Also clara made me dock a point from it since she was fucking annoying.
Mar 10, 2020 5:45 PM

Nov 2013
Xenobreaker said:
Can't wait for the next season! I think I missed an episode. When did Ameri find out that Iruma is human?

the first time they were together, Ameri thought his actions were similar to the manga she was "reading"... i think around episode 7 according to youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im4PmotTob4)
winddevil1Mar 10, 2020 5:51 PM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 11, 2020 1:48 AM

May 2019
I'll really miss this anime, I loved it from start to finish.

It will be great to see the second season, whenever that releases - I can't wait to see where this goes.

9/10

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 11, 2020 6:56 PM
Jul 2015
Mercuri said:
Why does it have to end exactly when Iruma becomes badass I wanna see Badass Iruma Last Episode on my Birthday the first anime episode I watch as a 22 year old.

Someone told me the anime left off on Chapter 43 :)
Mar 12, 2020 6:29 AM

May 2013
Melindypants said:
Mercuri said:
Why does it have to end exactly when Iruma becomes badass I wanna see Badass Iruma Last Episode on my Birthday the first anime episode I watch as a 22 year old.

I started on 44 as others suggested the 43 is something we've already seen in the anime.
Mar 14, 2020 10:47 AM
Jul 2015
Mercuri said:
Melindypants said:

I started on 44 as others suggested the 43 is something we've already seen in the anime.
got it! Thanks for the info :)
Mar 17, 2020 9:40 PM

Sep 2015
I fail to enjoy most of animes that I've read manga about earlier, but that's completely false about Iruma-kun. I started watching this anime while expecting poor animation and overall boring style, but I did get exactly the opposite. I hella enjoyed it and I'am very happy it's getting second season. There were so many fun parts to it, and even though I knew the story, I still managed to enjoy it for a second time.

you've taught me how to breathe again

Mar 18, 2020 1:35 PM

May 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Also clara made me dock a point from it since she was fucking annoying.

I KNOW RIGHT
I can't understand how she's the most liked character when everything she does is scream, run around and sing cringy kids songs.
Mar 20, 2020 9:15 PM

May 2012
Quite enjoyed watching this series, while the concept isn't completely original but the general flow sure was nice together with the various great characters!

That ending also was quite half open and to be honest I'd love to see more from this series!

All in all a lovely watch!
Mar 23, 2020 6:25 PM
Jun 2013
I had just watched the last episode (23) of Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, the bit of the intro was the same as the first few episodes, possibly hinting that Iruma might be the demon king.

I am watching more of this episode and it seems to be they are repeating what the first few had done, like Clara and Asmodeus doing a demonathon. Although as the show goes on, it changes.
LadyMalMar 23, 2020 6:51 PM
Apr 4, 2020 2:15 AM

Aug 2018
I finally finished this piece of crap. It is ended with a cliffhanger but I don't think I will watch the 2nd season (if there will be a 2nd season).
Apr 5, 2020 11:53 PM

May 2015
Great comedy show. So wholesome.
Clara best girl. 9/10
Apr 16, 2020 5:30 AM

Jun 2014
Started out interesting but it turned out this is just another generic school show with magic. This is a shounen but the author did a good job to pander or to attract some girl viewers by balancing the gender of characters and adding BL undertone. Well every shounen written by a female author (like this series) tend to be shoujoish or has strong BL undertone.
Iruma is an okay mc i guess for a shounen even though he was so predictable and like a copy-paste of another shounen series. Assmodeus became one-dimensional character he was such a waste. Clara was entertaining i love her antics and her singing. Kiriwo was annoying and his accent. Some gay shipper may like him though. He tried to kill all the students in Babyls but Iruma seems not to mind it.i wouldn't be surprise if Iruma ended up with Kiriwo tbh.lol
Ameri and Kuromo were also like a copy-paste heroine from another series.

Overall this series was so average and predictable (the pacing was also bad) the only saving grace was the music and ofc Clara. I enjoyed her performance with her family.
blessofcurseApr 16, 2020 5:39 AM
May 8, 2020 9:09 PM

Jul 2016
This final episode had everything to end up being a great one. Mostly all the cast having some screen time, Sullivan doting Iruma, Azz and Clara with their usual antics, Amelie acting cute as always and even a last musical performance from the Valac family. Without a doubt, an absolutely adorable and cheerful way to conclude this first season.

Overall, this was a really cute series. Not pretentious at all and with a defined path regarding what it wants to tell. Most of its episodes brought me a lot of joy and though the second cour wasn't as highly enjoyable as the first one, I still had a good time watching Iruma forging new bonds with everyone.
This said, my only complain with the show would be related to Kirio's arc and how unnecessarily dragged out it was but other than that, it was indeed a pretty entertaining ride.

7,5/10 -> 8/10 - Man, I will miss this cast so much, Clara particularly but hopefully, the already announced second season will arrive within the time established. This way being easily between my most anticipated series for next year. Honestly can't wait to see what this "new" badass version of Iruma will bring to the table!
May 10, 2020 11:00 PM

Mar 2010
Enjoyable season and last episode. What happened to Iruma ://
May 11, 2020 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
An enjoyable comedy show. Reminded me of Rosario X Vampire but less serious. The story was okay especially the battlers arc which felt a bit boring. However the eccentric characters were fun to watch. I was surprised that Iruma's VA is a dude that sounds like a girl. I also liked the OP and ED songs.

Anyways the implications of Iruma being the demon lord and his new personality towards the end of this episode is an interesting development. Hopefully season 2 will answer those questions.
I-JitsuMay 11, 2020 5:29 PM
May 26, 2020 7:45 PM
May 2017
this works much better as a comedy series, the more serious moments are f boring.

Also all the musical numbers and those new characters they threw in add literally nothing, i skip everytime. Get rid of that next season, please.
May 27, 2020 10:26 AM

Nov 2016
To be honest Clara made this show good, without her I might drop it after few episodes but she made this anime so funny and watchable. Don't know why but it looked like under aged type of anime (don't know how is called that category on MAL but for children).
May 27, 2020 4:49 PM
May 2017
Ameri >>> Clara

Clara is annoying. Her family is cute as heck, tho. too bad they ruined that with all those awful musical segments.
Jul 2, 2020 2:57 AM

Apr 2016
9 out of 10.
Cant wait for S2
Jul 11, 2020 11:54 PM
Sep 2019
I was hoping there was going to be a lil more action but guess not,the ending was cool tho
Oct 21, 2020 3:37 PM
Jul 2016
I simply just LOVE this series!
At first I don't have much expectation, really.
Just heard from a friend that this manga is going to be an anime next year and after reading the first few chapters I was tempted to wait.

These two weeks I binge watch it alongside SAO-WoA and Dororo and..BOIIII!!!
IT WAS AWESOME!! ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝✧ ✦

I love thrilling and cool shows but these days I'm just kind of tired. Iruma and his merry band of friends was a perfect stress reliever for me!

This show looks simple at first and the colorful character made it seems like a kids show but..*SURPRISE*!!
It has such a wholesome characters, sweet moments and hilarious comedy! XD I still laugh even when rewatching it for a second time HAHA

And for the staff that produces anime about demon they sure know how to act evil.... How can they put THAT at the end??? (# ゚Д゚) ムッ!

HOW CAN IRUMA BE SO-- SO---- AHHH (///-///)

Can't wait for season 2
Feb 21, 2021 5:42 AM

Jun 2019
Really enjoyed this show. Some nice characters tbh. Gonna look for what happened to Iruma there. Now to the next season.
Mar 11, 2021 7:36 AM

Jul 2012
I finally was able to finish this one!

This show was extremely enjoyable from start to finish. The characters are so likable and I love its lighthearted nature.
The Clara musicals are so cute! I want to see more of them.

And ngl that ending was very unexpected and interesting! Looking forward the 2nd season, I'm happy it's starting soon!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2020

41 by kejora »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

55 by kejora »»
Apr 25, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

49 by kejora »»
Apr 25, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2019

63 by kejora »»
Apr 24, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

143 by kejora »»
Apr 24, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.