Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »
Feb 6, 2020 2:36 PM

May 2016
Immahnoob said:
Reshiram_IX said:
Cause its not their own opinion. They didn't come to the conclusion on their own that the show was 10/10. They were told by someone they look up to go and give the show a 10/10. Making the score illegitimate
Ok, prove to me that whatever you scored in your MAL list is how you truly feel.
What, are you going to tell me that it's that way because you say so?
I hope you won't, I want to see irrefutable proof.
This is how you sound right now.

Some of my scores might have changed in time, sorry for being such a troll that I didn't change them. How dare I.
Your telling me that a man posts a video telling his fans to give an anime a 10/10 and a day later +15,000 people give the show a 10/10 and there's no connection?
Feb 6, 2020 2:37 PM

Apr 2012
Reshiram_IX said:
Immahnoob said:
Ok, prove to me that whatever you scored in your MAL list is how you truly feel.
What, are you going to tell me that it's that way because you say so?
I hope you won't, I want to see irrefutable proof.
This is how you sound right now.

Some of my scores might have changed in time, sorry for being such a troll that I didn't change them. How dare I.
Your telling me that a man posts a video telling his fans to give an anime a 10/10 and a day later +15,000 people give the show a 10/10 and there's no connection?
I never said that, did I? I'm pretty sure I said that it doesn't matter either way. Your reasons for rating something on MAL is arbitrary and unverified, all the time.

Why does it matter now?

And by their very rules, they're OK with first time accounts rating anime they enjoy.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 6, 2020 2:37 PM

Nov 2012
Superkingdestroy said:
You all are stupid so starved for ecchi shit you automatically hope on the a shitty hentai that calls itself a anime if it was on hh no one would care if you can spare the time on this shit go rate a actual underrated masterpiece instead of shows like this
The TRUE question is...
"Why are you NOT so starved for ecchi?"
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 6, 2020 2:38 PM

Aug 2016
MAL scores will never be relevant until Samurai Flamenco's score is at least in the 8.70s
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Feb 6, 2020 2:39 PM

May 2016
Sarteck said:
Reshiram_IX said:
Cause its not their own opinion. They didn't come to the conclusion on their own that the show was 10/10. They were told by someone they look up to go and give the show a 10/10. Making the score illegitimate
Who the hell are you to tell me what my opinion is?
Did I specifically say you? Anyone who rated the show after Nux told them to didn't give their honest opinion. For you to say that there's no connection between Nux's video and the current score of the anime is plain ignorant.
Feb 6, 2020 2:39 PM
Nov 2019
haven't watched it, but if someone tells me to do something, I do it.
Feb 6, 2020 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
Reshiram_IX said:
Sarteck said:
Did I specifically say you? Anyone who rated the show after Nux told them to didn't give their honest opinion. For you to say that there's no connection between Nux's video and the current score of the anime is plain ignorant.
The connection doesn't matter. By this logic you should get angered by people changing scores from 10 to 1 because they were swayed by some YouTuber that said their show is shit.

Autocrat said:
Jan 2018
welacof944 said:
ThePrettyRetard said:

so you are say no one can join the community now? time to close the registration page no one allowed in anymore according to this one

That's how SJW's think you are not allowed to express your opinion unless it's align with theirs.

please don't put all humans in specific basket it's not their fault they where born has member of this stupid race. many don't realize what they are doing if not all. while i can agree that insulting them is fun sometimes it doesn't help much.
Nov 2019
Haven't watched it, but if someone tells me to do something, I do it.
Feb 6, 2020 2:41 PM

Nov 2012
Reshiram_IX said:
Sarteck said:
Yeah, you did.

I didn't know about the show.
Nux made his video.
I went to watch the show.
Then I came here and voted.

By the definition you JUST gave ("Anyone who rated the show after Nux told them to "), you DID include me, thanks.

Now again, who the HELL are you to tell me what my opinion is of a show?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 6, 2020 2:42 PM

Mar 2018
Superkingdestroy said:
You all are stupid so starved for ecchi shit you automatically hope on the a shitty hentai that calls itself a anime if it was on hh no one would care if you can spare the time on this shit go rate a actual underrated masterpiece instead of shows like this

Facts. We need more people like you.
TruceeFeb 6, 2020 2:47 PM
Feb 6, 2020 2:43 PM
Oct 2014
It has never been relevant.
Oct 2014
It has never been relevant.
Feb 2020
Never said they were invalid just said they're stupid and as I said if this show was on hh no one would give a single shit but mean while it comes out as a anime people start praising it like a god it's ngnl all over again
Feb 6, 2020 2:44 PM

May 2016
Immahnoob said:
Reshiram_IX said:
The connection doesn't matter. By this logic you should get angered by people changing scores from 10 to 1 because they were swayed by some YouTuber that said their show is shit.
Yeah. I made a whole tread a few years ago saying how Anime Youtubers were brainwashing people into hating SAO

Nov 2012
TheTexhnolyzed said:
MehmetY said:

Wanting people die just because they don't like the same thing with you or just trolled an anime's score on a web site which will be fixed at 3rd week of the February? Bro you need a professional help.

YOU need a professional help for giving this nonsensical bullshit perverted scum anime a score higher than 1/10.
I like big anime tiddies. I'm such scum.
ZEHAHAHAHA

Feb 2020
Man , am I just laughing my ass up - Lookin' at the piles of "garbage cans" that can only talk and talk and try to downvote This cute anime , which I Find great, hilarious and all the +18 stuff showed in its"uncensored version" is just Glorious.

Personally I don't Like to cast any shit Talks and choose sides but the current stage of "SJW", "WOKE", "Funi addicts", and other acronyms that just is happening ... even now with VM and still no evidence or anything? - oh god , am I having an laughing of my own time. What's so even wrong in defending what you like? 'cuz other say other wise and how "it's not on my standards list"?

Gosh that's just like I would take your sand Castle and copyrighted it. Sheesh Some peeps who try to help are just an treasure, but others just an "blockbusters" who dont even have their own opinions and just jump in and feed on others opinion , not even knowing - "whats on the line".

Just Brilliant *clasping hands and drops the mic down*
Feb 6, 2020 2:45 PM
Mar 2018
Sarteck said:
Reshiram_IX said:
Yeah, you did.

I didn't know about the show.
Nux made his video.
I went to watch the show.
Then I came here and voted.

By the definition you JUST gave ("Anyone who rated the show after Nux told them to "), you DID include me, thanks.

Now again, who the HELL are you to tell me what my opinion is of a show?

why is this still going yes the score is high because some people like to think they matter who care when the series finishes the score will go down due to accounts that just have it as plan to watch and there are some bots that will be removed
Feb 6, 2020 2:45 PM

Apr 2012
Reshiram_IX said:
Immahnoob said:
Yeah. I made a whole tread a few years ago saying how Anime Youtubers were brainwashing people into hating SAO
Ah, I see, so you never wanted to listen to reason in the first place.
So what did you propose? Chemical castration for SAO haters?

Autocrat said:
Feb 6, 2020 2:46 PM
Oct 2016
It's funny, just shows how flawed the mal system is, next time someone tries recommending me a anime cause it's high rating. I'll just remember this situation. So don't forget elitist, just cause something has a high rating means shit all. Vice versa for low ratings.
Feb 6, 2020 2:48 PM

May 2016
Immahnoob said:
Reshiram_IX said:
Didn't propose shit. Just put it out there how easily influenced people were.
Feb 6, 2020 2:50 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Dont worry boys I've got this all under control
Feb 6, 2020 2:51 PM
Jan 2018
Immahnoob said:

just castrate the whole specie at this point it's a pain to deal with.
Feb 6, 2020 2:52 PM

Apr 2012
Shaka said:
Dont worry boys I've got this all under control
I felt a chill down my spine, as if all my sins materialized into cold air right around my back.

Autocrat said:
Feb 6, 2020 2:54 PM
Jan 2017
ITT: This is a problem but because I like the show it is ok.

I just wish there was consistency ffs.
Art is dead, and we killed it.
Feb 6, 2020 3:00 PM
Aug 2016
Spare me the innocent act, your list speaks for itself, I would've given you the benefit of the doubt if you didn't add Reviews to your list (mark it as dropped no less), give it a 10, add FMA:B (the only entry preventing Reviewers from being on the top right now) and give it a 1, RIGHT AFTER some anituber asks his audience to go and make Reviewers the top anime on MAL.
Feb 6, 2020 3:03 PM

Mar 2018
tedigo2 said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

YOU need a professional help for giving this nonsensical bullshit perverted scum anime a score higher than 1/10.

How dare people like anime tiddies instead they should all like edgy emo anime that makes you cut wrists lmfao

Correction.
How dare people like anime tiddies instead they all like THOUGHT PROVOKING ANIME THAT REPRESENTS REALITY not some delusional perverted bullshit.
Feb 6, 2020 3:08 PM

Feb 2020
ClickBaitBuster said:
Spare me the innocent act, your list speaks for itself, I would've given you the benefit of the doubt if you didn't add Reviews to your list (mark it as dropped no less), give it a 10, add FMA:B (the only entry preventing Reviewers from being on the top right now) and give it a 1, RIGHT AFTER some anituber asks his audience to go and make Reviewers the top anime on MAL.

says an cheeky person, who doesn't even knows - who or of what consists that other person. Maybe it just heard this site? and casted it's votes on theirs own personal likes? doesnt likes to do revies because that's not their style to do? Just shows - How much of butt hurt you are tbh. but yeah - My point will be most likely disapproved, but still just shows how much it just stings there "where the sun, does not shine"
Feb 6, 2020 3:10 PM
Dec 2017
ClickBaitBuster said:

because the mal community is being salty over rating and numbers, you're all being elitists, im only doing because the mal community is absolutely shit
Feb 6, 2020 3:15 PM

Nov 2012
TheTexhnolyzed said:
tedigo2 said:

How dare people like anime tiddies instead they should all like edgy emo anime that makes you cut wrists lmfao

Correction.
How dare people like anime tiddies instead they all like THOUGHT PROVOKING ANIME THAT REPRESENTS REALITY not some delusional perverted bullshit.
If I wanted something that represented reality, I would not be watching cartoons.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 6, 2020 3:19 PM

May 2015
TheTexhnolyzed said:
MehmetY said:

Wanting people die just because they don't like the same thing with you or just trolled an anime's score on a web site which will be fixed at 3rd week of the February? Bro you need a professional help.

You're not very good a trolling.

Feb 6, 2020 3:21 PM

Apr 2019
I find funny how MAL did nothing when FMAB fanboys created fake accounts to downvote Gintama and SNK when they surpassed their precious anime and now that a lot of people are liking Reviwers it's "troll voting".
Feb 6, 2020 3:24 PM

Jul 2015
Immahnoob said:
@Haxxspetten
Man, that really hurt your argument bad. There's nowhere saying that people can't make first time accounts to rate their favorite anime.

Gee, man. Ouch.

Everyone who made a new account has already started using other features of MAL making the profiles legit. It's a win-win situation. I haven't seen the forums this active in awhile.
Feb 6, 2020 3:25 PM

Mar 2018
Azaker said:

I don't understand why it's a problem if the people actually WATCHED and enjoyed it. I never would've known about the situation if it wasn't posted on SM or YouTube with the funimation standards. If the Anime is good, why not have people support it? I'm sorry, but Lord Nuxanor made a very good platform, and people supported it. Rallying people together is a common thing in this day and age, so there is nothing wrong with people supporting a good show.

Yeah, what I'm referring to is all the people whos reviews were "LOL LORD NUX SENT US HERE!!" or "wow they really need a lot of words for these reviews" or "fuck off funimation or sjw cucks". Or they'll list as having seen more episodes than what's aired. People actually reviewing it and giving it a 10/10 is different. People are giving themselves away as spammers too easily.
Feb 6, 2020 3:26 PM
Aug 2016
elementaldreamer said:
ClickBaitBuster said:

says an cheeky person, who doesn't even knows - who or of what consists that other person. Maybe it just heard this site? and casted it's votes on theirs own personal likes? doesnt likes to do revies because that's not their style to do? Just shows - How much of butt hurt you are tbh. but yeah - My point will be most likely disapproved, but still just shows how much it just stings there "where the sun, does not shine"
Her account is 2 years old, but she added FMA:B and IR to her list only 5 hours ago, threw both of them to her Dropped list without even watching a single episode (according to her profile), which suggest that she wasn't even planning to add them to her list in the first place before this incident, gave one of them a 10 and the other one a 1, lower than any score she gave to any other anime on her list. maybe there is a 0.0000000000001% chance that she just gave those ratings genuinely based on her personal opinion, just like there is a 0.0000000000001% chance that a cow would fly.
ClickBaitBusterFeb 6, 2020 3:42 PM
Feb 6, 2020 3:29 PM
Jan 2020
LMAO at all the people that think Nux Taku is affecting the score of their favorite anime. He never told anyone to make accounts to give other anime a score of 1 while giving Ishuzoku Reviewers a 10. He simply said to give Ishuzoku Reviewers a 10. If people are deciding to give other anime a score of 1, that's something they came up with on their own.

Besides that, how many scores of 1 would it take to affect the series in the top 10 that have over a million votes? Use a little bit of common sense. It's easier for them to boost Ishuzoku Reviewers than it would be to depress the score of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Steins;Gate or Hunter x Hunter.
Feb 6, 2020 3:30 PM
Jun 2019
Been using MAL to look at scores for a few years now, and I only just made an account a month or two ago. Not gonna lie, I unironically give IR a 10/10 and think it is hilarious that the show made it to #2. I think the people in this thread are all a little too serious about it though, and just a reminder that this is gonna get fixed at some point, and it's all in good fun.
Also, as a fan of Nux Taku it hurts a little to see that some of the comments of his fans here are a little toxic with what they are saying.
Feb 6, 2020 3:31 PM

Nov 2012
terminador_2397 said:
Immahnoob said:
@Haxxspetten
Man, that really hurt your argument bad. There's nowhere saying that people can't make first time accounts to rate their favorite anime.

Gee, man. Ouch.

Everyone who made a new account has already started using other features of MAL making the profiles legit. It's a win-win situation. I haven't seen the forums this active in awhile.
That's what I really don't get.... Many of the MAL users complaining about this almost seem to not want more activity in this particular community unless those people like specific or certain kinds of anime.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 6, 2020 3:38 PM
Aug 2016
lu-ti said:
ClickBaitBuster said:

because the mal community is being salty over rating and numbers, you're all being elitists, im only doing because the mal community is absolutely shit
Kek.. you actually made me chuckle a little lol. Well, go girl, whatever floats your boat, just remember that you're not helping the situation, in fact you're making it worse.
ClickBaitBusterFeb 6, 2020 3:43 PM
Feb 6, 2020 3:39 PM

Jul 2015
Sarteck said:
terminador_2397 said:

That's what I really don't get.... Many of the MAL users complaining about this almost seem to not want more activity in this particular community unless those people like specific or certain kinds of anime.

Exactly, with a larger user base more discussions can be had making the forums more active again. I see you out here keeping up the good fight against the obvious offenders lol.
Feb 6, 2020 3:42 PM

Apr 2017
Groenboys said:
sazzuren said:
dhjjbobobvkchxyxyxydigovkbobo fck
yes what this user said
that is one of my hate comments due to this community
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Feb 6, 2020 4:10 PM
Dec 2017
ClickBaitBuster said:
lu-ti said:

Kek.. you actually made me chuckle a little lol. Well, go girl, whatever floats your boat, just remember that you're not helping the situation, in fact you're making it worse.

you're the one making it worse lol
Feb 6, 2020 4:31 PM
Aug 2019
HaXXspetten said:
Cashbrash said:

bruh youtubers make videos about anime all the time, is everything going to be counted as brigading now ?
NINJA tweeted demon slayer is his fav anime
the rank jumped to 8.8 from 8.3 in no time, how about that
that's ok, but nux telling people to rate this show high cause it's actually good is not ok
As someone who literally has it as my job in a club on this site to track score progression for all airing shows and document it for years now, I can tell you right away that no, this has never happened before to anywhere near this extent. Yaiba never had any immediate burst like this other than when episode 19 aired that pretty much everyone seemed to love and even that only made it go up by like 0.10 in the span of one week. This one move by Nux however has made an anime go up by about 1.55 in 24 hours. There is nothing remotely similar that has happened on MAL before in terms of vote brigading. The only somewhat similar incident was a few months ago when Chihayafuru 3 got mass downvoted from like 8.60 to 6.90 or so but that was a raid by a guy making thousands of bots rather than an online influencer so that was a bit different

Influencers advertise their brand people go buy is that illegitimate too ?
You can't tell me all votes by legitimate people is gonna be banished cause they MIGHT have been influenced that makes absolutely no sense
Feb 6, 2020 4:35 PM

Aug 2016
Whats happening here is definitely not cool because the good thing about MAL was always that it reflects how good an anime is and that its 100% trustable but now the credibility is gone
Feb 6, 2020 4:43 PM

Aug 2014
Wow, I was actually about to watch this due to it jumping this high so early and being an unknown series. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the first time an internet "influencer" did something like this.
Feb 6, 2020 5:00 PM
Sep 2017
literaturenerd said:
I stopped caring about MAL scores a long time ago. My favorite anime isn't ranked in MAL's top 1100, so let the top 100 list burn!

Same man. *insert "Some men just want watch the world burn" meme*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2020 5:33 PM
Feb 2020
Kitteh_328 said:
Whats happening here is definitely not cool because the good thing about MAL was always that it reflects how good an anime is and that its 100% trustable but now the credibility is gone

Guess now we just have to quit watching anime forever.

Thank you internet.
Feb 6, 2020 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
Feel like shows or any media honestly that only get rated up because "memes" end up being bad, once this wears out it will probably go down to a 7.5
Feb 6, 2020 6:11 PM

Aug 2018
Manuchimso said:
ALL HAIL NUX TAKU!

Nux Taku spoiled me on several main characters deaths because of a THUMBNAIL so I do not appreciate him
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

192 by Dudcav1400000000 »»
Oct 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.