Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »
Oct 26, 2016 9:44 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
All smile for trainwreck ending :)
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 28, 2016 4:56 PM
Jun 2016
O mah gash dat engrish me cannot tek et enimor xD but that was a really enjoyable anime, finale was a bit fast paced compared to other episodes but was still fun and enjoyable :)!
Nov 18, 2016 3:58 AM
Aug 2016
This final episode was pretty awesome, I wish they made it a full second season, that be even more awesome. Anyways I really enjoyed this series, people said it was rushed and it kinda is a little, it's nowhere near as rushed as Angel Beats.

Episode: 9/10

Series: 8/10
Nov 25, 2016 9:43 PM
Nov 2016
So I was watching Charlotte over the past few days and only finished it today, but just now I saw a gif of the episode 1 when he was caught cheating and I realised that if he stole peoples powers by possessing them then jojiro should of lost his at the very beginning of the anime.
Dec 17, 2016 11:48 AM

Dec 2008
What an intense ride... I was very surprised when they decided to wrap everything up in one single episode. It felt extremely rushed.
Dec 19, 2016 4:37 PM

Mar 2016
We
Sanzen said:
Was expecting the finale would be so much better than this.
I was so disappointed by how rushed the finale was as well as the plot hole in the end of the episode.
The possibility of second cour vanished instantly after they rushed Yuu's progress taking people's abilities around the world. Towards the end of the episode, Yuu's was so vulnerable and a fucking single arrow almost killed him, that made me chuckled lol

Well it was a 13+1 episodes long anime... If it is 24 or more, then the story wont feel rushed.
Jan 4, 2017 12:11 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
-Stray said:
jenanime said:
Wait...did they ever explain Nao's bullies or did they just completely mind wipe that plot point? o_O

I 2nd this, unless I forgot them pointing it out, I have no idea why she was ganged up like that.

Finale overall was.... meh? it tried to give feels but failed miserably.

The way they explained is that her power was the reason, seems like she has always been using her powers, something ruthlessly to do what is need to, and while she was at it, she could remain hidden from the "target" but not the people around her, so in their PoV she was a bitch.

I m gonna give Charlotte a 8.5, I was going to give it lower, but this last episode felt incredible, people bitch cuz they pop unreasonable expectations on their minds, true there are probably some plot-holes, AND the show was weak earlier on, and disappointing at some later episodes (comet charlotte, foreign bad guys, fucktards, retarded plot IMO), but this conclusion was kinda STRONG for me, I felt alot, and in the end feel like at least they made use of alot of the potential such a setting could have. Maybe if it was 2 cour, and leaving the power gathering for S2 would had been for the better, but as it is, it was a great conclusion!

(people should stop spamming jun maeda name like that, wtf, it gets annoying hearing all of those "MAEDAAAAAAAA!!! NO!!!", over and over again, along with AB is garbage, this is even worst, like lol)

Great conclusion, 8.5 = 9
PlaycoolJan 5, 2017 12:05 PM
Jan 22, 2017 6:28 AM
Nov 2012
The 1st half was averagely likable
The 2nd half starting from the little sister's.. "issue" put me off and I almost dropped the series.

The last episode brought it up from 6 to 8. Seeing him going badass was quite entertaining :D
I teared up at the scenes in this last episode TToTT so much feels~

The question now is, how are they going to give the vaccine to everybody in the world? This ambition has a few problems to answer to first

1. Not everybody wants to be vaccinated from getting special powers
2. They may be able to vaccinate the current generation but how will they keep vaccinating the future generations?
3. Will they announce to the world about the existence of this "disease" and encourage a global cooperation that way?

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the virus "triggers" the region of the brain that gives these abilities. The virus itself doesn't actually grant them the ability. This means that scientist around the world would want to experiment and chop up people's brains to locate this "special region" and find a way to activate it. The most likely targets would be Ex-ability wielders.

Honestly I don't see the world wanting to vaccinate itself against gaining abilities. What's more likely to happen is when charlotte comes around next time, the world would be ready to collect and intentionally let kids be exposed to its dust. What's more is they will try to recreate the dust and give it to every privileged kids. Armies will be created and wars will be waged.

Humans are evolution-hungry. Humans are greedy and warlike. Humans are not gonna give up on evolution if given the chance.
Feb 12, 2017 11:05 PM
Mar 2016
Sanzen said:
YEEART said:
Did they ever go in depth about the outside world and its terrorism?

the answer is no

that is not completely true, if you look and listen once or twice they mention it on the news in the background even before the last episode, that said it was mostly useless info
EpicSOBFeb 12, 2017 11:08 PM
Mar 1, 2017 6:52 AM
Dec 2013
Accidentally skipped the episode where little sister has an issue to the episode when she was dead and MC went became sad. Thought the show was getting better, guess not. Save your time.
Mar 1, 2017 10:18 AM
May 2016
I thought it was pretty good. I would of liked it if the whole 'One-Eyed Reaper' phase was spread across more episodes or if an OVA was made to cover more of it.
Mar 14, 2017 7:05 PM

Feb 2014
Yuu did not save Nao's brother again when returned in time, so he is still insane?
Mar 19, 2017 11:51 AM
Mar 2017
I rate it 3 out of 5, beacuse.. First, i lovrd the anime REAL GOOD
Second, i can't move on that it was done T_T
Jun 10, 2017 11:06 PM

Jan 2010
wow...well this was a good synopsis for an action anime i could watch. The Stealing-power man!

jokes aside (that english at the beggining tho)...jokes aside, this was a decent anime, it didn't have any great memorable characters like AB or Clannad, and the story was in particular a poor man's X-Men...Entertaining value was like a washed up version of AB and it was forced in some ways to try and be like it's predecessors.

Sooo...i dunno really, i'm going to give this a 7/10. it was still fun never the less. Not a masterpiece, but i don't regret watching it.
I'm hoping for more originality in the future from KEY though ;(

oh and for the episode, 5/5 it was the best so far!
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jul 9, 2017 2:35 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
To be frankly honest, this was a wonderful show to me. I know I might be a part of the minority here and quite rightly so particularly due to the sketchy relationship between Tomori and Otosaka and the insanely yet commendable pace especially in the last episode, I still reckon it was a solid ending worthy of more praise. Sadly, however, it wasn't the case and people started criticizing Maeda. Of course I would love another episode or another cour of episodes or even maybe an OVA episode in order to provide a more 'smooth' kind of an ending but this is just fine as it is by all means. To sum it all up, the story was alright with nothing extraordinary to share nor was it anything mediocre or cliche for the most part; the animation and music along with the voice actings were top notch; characters weren't the highlight of the show due to lack of screen time unfortunately but fairly good nonetheless; and the enjoyment was definitely over par. As such, I would say that Charlotte is definitely an anime which deserves more than a mere 7.9 rating in MAL since it was much better than Angel Beats, which miraculously has a rating of 8.35.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 10, 2017 7:47 PM

Jul 2016
Honestly, I was feeling pretty bitter when Shunsuke decided to come in at the last second as if he knew exactly where Yuu would be, when and where he would get the last ability. Which could be true I guess, if they were tracking him down however if so why didn't they come to his aid beforehand? He was tired of it all, it obviously took a toll on him. "What am I doing, who thought of this plan and why is it only me who has to do it?!" I think he said this while in the desert. AT LEAST HELP HIM, TALK TO HIM! Yikes! I felt as if this was too mean to Yuu when he woke up in the hospital, he had been alone all that time and Tomori was just like "Welcome back!" I started crying from how unfair I thought it was. This episode seemed super long, I surmised for sure that it had to be a lengthened episode.

Charlotte is one of those series where I am under the impression that it would do fully well as a 24 episode series. There's undeniably, moments where the development is pretty fast and how it gets wrapped up a bit too nicely with a bow on top of a present. Understandably, there's no time to fit in some things such as exploring the side characters and their own woes sometimes in 13 episodes. Other things like the kidnapping of Kumagami, the mourning of both Yuu and Shunsuke, the fact that what went on beyond Yuu's experiences when he was off plundering the world of their abilities was omitted, how his friends/siblings were simply was all happy dandy with that camera despite knowing Yuu had to have done some shitty crimes to accomplish the goal and literally forgot everyone leaves much to be desired. This isn't even the end of it. What about vaccination? LOL. It only takes me one second of pondering before I am ultimately repelled from even imagining what else they have to do to clean the world of this impurity; the ☆ MAGICAL POWERS ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ disease! You know what? I'm not sure I'm on board with the dodgy "romance" between Tomori and Yuu. He loves her for helping him out of depression I guess? She loves him too for some reason? How convenient... They're more like best friends to me.

I didn't know I would actually finish the series, what with my always wavering commitment to many anime I start and never complete.
Cazqui-09Jul 10, 2017 7:54 PM
Jul 15, 2017 10:39 PM

May 2012
holy ducking shit :( im not used to heavy anime like this (dont @ me) everyones saying the ending arc sucked but i think it was pretty awesome. i could only just imagine how much shit Yu went through. and then when i think about what he was like at the beginning of the series it makes me smile about his charactet development. thats how you write a fated hero! esp one that was such a crappy person LOL. honestly didnt expect it to take such a serious turn from the slice of life taste but it was already a little clever considering all the antics of the student council when they went to find people with abilities. i guess what the story couldve done better is make the 2nd arc more "comfortable" in the story as in add more foreshadowing (ik they have ayume be like 'didnt we have another member' but i forgot real fast), and ofc not too much. it definitely felt rushed too but they fit it pretty well with the time span in the episodes because it didnt feel choppy or weak. i knew the happy ending was going to happen but that hint of maybe its not going to after all was a really nice touch despite making me sad LOL. my other gripe is why the hell did they let him go on his own?? yea its dangerous esp for a group of ppl but he couldnt have at least 1 bud that could help him?? maybe at least someone that can keep tabs on him (ik hes got his brother in japan but all he did was call him occassionally) maybe theyd drag him down? also even though it was a passing thought i had too, the plan to steal every ability, esp one by one, is stupid!! thats a huge goal. maybe there was another way. but then i think maybe it wouldve made the series boring. anyway sorry its so long and its not eloquent but thats some of my input. i give the series a 9/10 just for the amazing story.
AsstasticJul 15, 2017 10:47 PM
☆☆☆
Jul 16, 2017 11:47 PM
Jun 2016
In my opinion I didn't think there was a need to make him lose his memory's if the problem is all the powers he gained then why didn't he use his power on himself to clear all the powers he took and most likely regain his memory's.

And if anyone hadn't figured out how he would use the power on himself.

(Mirror)
Aug 3, 2017 10:34 PM
Mar 2016
I loved this anime. I could care less what anyone has to say this is one of my favorite animes that I've watched. I wish this could've had a second season. I really do. The ending was all feels for me too. I almost cried. Lol don't @ me
Aug 11, 2017 10:45 AM

Jun 2016
So much wasted potential. They should've shown more of his world travel. Or he should've healed his eye and spammed time leap for lolz with healing combo so he'd never go blind. This dude had potential of becoming really awesome and OP character, but no, we get generic ending. Disappointing show, dropped in quality since Yuu's sister's revival gradually. Most of last episode was still fun, but this anime is full of wasted potential.

Aug 22, 2017 7:54 AM

May 2017
This ending was very beautiful.

Aug 24, 2017 5:01 AM
Aug 2017
(Sorry my English, I'm almost like Yuu XD)
Guys, about 2 weeks ago I saw this anime but the end has a bit disappointed me, so i  tried to search the manga online, but i did not find any site where the manga story was at the same point as that in the anime story (The last chapter I found was that of the baseball game).
So what I think now is:
1- Why is the anime ahead of the manga?
2- If the manga is ahead of the anime, on what site can I read it?
3- If the story continues, will there be a second season?
Sep 8, 2017 5:42 AM

Aug 2015
This series had quite a few plotholes and i think that if it was a 24 episode series then we would have gotten answers to many unsolved questions not to mention the supporting characters like Takajou(who had little to no backstory or character development) would have gotten a better treatment by the creators also do you guys feel like the romance between Yuu and Tomori was kinda forced?i mean apart from Yuu we haven't seen any sort of romantic interest shown by Tomori towards Yuu throughout the series(except for the last 2 episodes) it always feel like Tomori only considered him as a friend.
Sep 9, 2017 1:28 PM

Jul 2014
Seeing Yuu as general remind me of Lelouch from Code Geass
When they skip 2 year in 2 minutes, or make 2 minutes 2 episodes long
Nov 18, 2017 1:20 PM

Feb 2014
Yeah, i know it's an old anime nobody want to discuss anymore, still I'd write my thoughts here before forgetting it forever:

1. I think the premise about "looting" abiility is interesting enough to be explored in a more logical way than this anime. I just can't believe he'd forget to use his healing power on his deteriorating brain.. but then again it was mentioned that he's not as bright as his older brother, so it may be a convenient excuse eh.

2. Also, denying his eye recovery for sentimental reason "to honor kumagami's death" is soo STUPID. He could've just time leap and save everyone with his newly gained abilities and start plundering abilities again in the new timeline where everyone he loved lives..

3. Sasuga Japan for creating a forced drama breaking all logic and excuses especially in the end. The One-eyed Shinigami who single handedly stopped bullets, RPG, even when he's half asleep.. defeated by crossbow. And getting rescued in the last second outta nowhere as a standard cliche end..
ProtozNov 19, 2017 3:07 AM
Dec 2, 2017 9:37 PM

Nov 2013
This series turned out unexpectedly better than I anticipated. I'll have to increase my rating for this show. The first few episodes were almost boring and predictable, but that was setup for what was to come. Pretty slick overall concept.
Dec 29, 2017 6:16 AM
Dec 2017
Welp this anime was good
But there was too many plot holes and because of the fact that it is only 13 eps the story of some characters that should have bean very emotional went almost like nothing happened so they should have focused more on those moments but they couldn't because of the fact that it is only 13 eps but it did manage to make me feel sadness love and hatred toward it's characters and exited
This anime needed to be honest at least 24 eps
The story of the idol and her dead sis could have bean great it could have bean an entire arc by its own but because of the fact that this Anime was only 13 they gave it like a half ep only lol .

Objectivly (based on my standards of course because there r no such thing as 100%objectives and absolutely opinion ) it is a 7/10
Subjectively 9/10
I only rate my anime based on my enjoyment tho

I really want a remake with 24 eps
Jan 1, 2018 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
It was alright.

God level OP, say anythinga bout Maeda's other work, you can't deny his music.

Interesting X-men like premisse.

Like Angel Beats, Charlotte needed another cour to live up to it's full potential.

Angel Beats does concerts and comedy better.

6/10, enjoyable at least.

Hopefully we will get a Charlotte Visual Novel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2018 11:16 PM
Oct 2017
When yuu set out to take every single power in the world then to heal himself he had taken an ability to heal people including himself which means instead of taking everyones ability couldn't he just heal them pf the ability since the abilities are just a disease
Jan 19, 2018 3:55 AM

Jun 2016
No wonder a lot of people are pissed with this anime, I understand them now. That part with Yuu being so "motivated" to stay alive because of Nao? I can barely handle it. I really don't see any chemistry between these two like what the fuck? Hahaha. Suddenly, she's in love with him? Lol.

This anime went downhill so fast the moment Ayumi died, tbh. It's all over the place and it gave me plotholes I didn't ask for that I want to throw up and drop this, but I thought it'll redeemed itself, but it didn't. Thanks for wasting my time and pissing me off, anime.

This is Angel Beats, but shittier. Same writer, so not surprised.

4/10

P.S. So, this is where that ENGRISH MEME came from? Lmfao.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 18, 2018 1:00 PM
Feb 2018
So no season 2 for Charlotte? Fuck I have so many questions, this anime's plot went too fast since the episode when Ayumi dies.
And another thing I have to say is that there weren't no episodes where Yuu and Nao have the opportunity to fall in love each other (Yuu showed his love totally random in my opinion).
Feb 19, 2018 9:34 PM

Nov 2017
This entire episode could be the premise of an anime and it would probably be better than the rest of this series. I don't know why I watched this anime to completion but this episode was pretty entertaining so I'd say it was worth it.
Feb 24, 2018 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
Yay! there was Poland on the map, erm.. wait so this is how I lost my powers and memory of it?
Or maybe he missed me? Sometimes I still can make future happen exactly as I think of it, but only future for myself only and only several seconds forward in time... like.. at work "next 5 cases will be already done by my workmate" or "next 3 cases will xxx scenario that is easy and fast to finish". And all my work cases come to me at random so there is no way for me to know what it will be. Similar things happen to me more often, but not always come true :O There must be some trigger for my powers to work and maybe that is why Yuu and Kumagami didn't bother with me? :D

Now back to the anime :d
This last eps left some things inconsistent. For example Yuu didn't take all his friends powers in Japan, like taking memory, going through walls or making someone go sleep. Instead of going through wall he used the teleporting power of Joujirou.
It was never told why Nao was being bullied by girls at school. And what power Sara had and her story and many more. If it was made same as Clannad with stories of other characters it would be so much better anime and longer.
It was also ridiculous that he was hit third time with that guys crossbow and didn't do anything about it. Instead his brother came out of nowhere found him somehow. There still were people left with powers or powers yet to be awakened in Japan, but that is even more ridiculous that they were left with them and somehow maybe someone got the power to find Yuu again? Then Yuu lost his powers due to age after taking "last" power from this girl, but it was not last as Japan still had powers? And what would happen if his powers vanished when fighting someone or starting from the start how was he able to loot powers with one eye if it wasn't enough to time travel with one eye?

Many things were left without answer because anime was too short. It should be at least 24 eps or 2 seasons 24 eps. First season building up stories of each character, then second season with what happened in last 6 episodes with more answers.

Art was great and songs were nice also, but nothing spectacular same as the story.

This leaves only 8/10 as it could be much better. Not to mention that there was no romance at all and it was all forced from the second episode. I bet they are not going to be together.

and I didn't catch that, but what was Charlotte? Was it the name of organisation that Yuu brother created?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 9, 2018 12:03 AM

Dec 2016
Uhhhhhhhhhh? Good? Good. Good? Good.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 29, 2018 10:56 PM
Jun 2017
I was really starting to like the One-Eyed Shinigami arc, wish it was longer. But overall not so bad.
Nov 28, 2018 7:41 AM
Dec 2008
Yuu Otosaka really should have healed his eye and injuries. Then self control himself to not change the past unless it's something serious till his abilities expires.
Jan 14, 2019 10:31 PM

Jan 2014
I can't believe I almost gave this a 10 after episode 7 lmao. So the show isn't that bad and was actually enjoyable. I like how he became strong and badass near the end, but deep down I was hoping that Tomori would come and fix him again like in episode 7. I also wanted him to time leap one more time and fix everything to have a clean story, but oh well good endings are hard to find nowadays.

8/10
Recommend me an anime
Feb 4, 2019 11:24 PM

Jul 2014
The second he got that ability to heal it shoulda been GG just freaking go back and since you can heal you'll never go blind so you can keep trying literally infinitely until you manage to save everyone I mean really all he HAD to do was go back twice. 1st time go back to the warehouse and look at the key the baddies tossed to the driver (forgot his name) but they said the location and apartment number was on there so he coulda just grabbed the key, remembered the address then went back again and told everyone and they coulda saved his family thus Kumagami not being taken then happy end just wait it out like they were gonna do :/ but I guess his sister is worth going back in time to save but Kumagami isn't...fuck this ending lol I really enjoyed the first half though which is a shame.
Life is something that can never be lived twice. Even this pointless act will eventually end. And while thinking that one day, I'll surely regret its end.
Mar 16, 2019 5:31 AM

Oct 2014
I actually liked the anime. Except for the last episode, that one was seriously bad :/
I'm also a bit mad he didn't go back so save Kumagami, one of the best characters. I know why he didn't do it, but still.... His brother suffered so much because his best friend died, it was heartbreaking. Also sad that Misa is gone now, she was a badass
Apr 6, 2019 8:22 PM

May 2015
Didn't think much of this at first but then it got really good in the 2nd half, it's flawed but still had some really good moments. Actually really liked the ending, made me well up.
Apr 12, 2019 11:17 PM

Mar 2019
I wanted to really like this show, and to an extent I did. But damn it was messy at times and super rushed finale that just left you wishing it was 24 episodes at least. Plus the whole thing about her being beaten up by the other school girls was just completely ignored? Either this show needed to be longer or the more comedic episodes needed to be focused more on the plot progressing instead. The point from his brother going back in time to the warehouse scene to him travelling the whole world taking abilities easily could of spanned 12+ episodes...
Apr 21, 2019 5:14 AM
Nov 2018
Up to episode 8 it was a solid 8/10
Then, after 11 I didn't really like the development so 7/10
And finally, after plot holes, plotlines going nowhere and feeling disconnected from the plot in last few episodes, 6/10. In comparison to Angel Beats, it is the same downgrade as from Steins;Gate to Steins;Gate 0. A shame, huge shame
Apr 21, 2019 5:18 AM
Nov 2018
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
and I didn't catch that, but what was Charlotte? Was it the name of organisation that Yuu brother created?

A little late, but it was the name of the comet that gave them powers. It was explained in episode 11 I think
May 5, 2019 6:54 PM

Apr 2019
Loved this anime so much, I really don't think there will be a next season cause this anime ended 4 years ago from now but i still really want another season :(

I'm glad Yuu and Nao got together, even if he didn't remember her, now they can make some awesome new memories! or he might even remember the memories in his sleep like he did when his memories were erased :)
Jun 8, 2019 10:27 PM

Jun 2009
god damn this anime was a clusterfuck. the first 12 episodes should have been expanded to at least 20 episodes and episode 13 should have been at least 10.

also, why did nao's brother have sara's autograph? yuu never took her to meet him, in fact, he never met her in the current timeline because he time leapt back to save his sister.
Jun 24, 2019 6:59 AM

Mar 2014
Any series that gets me to binge literally all 13 episodes in one night deserves a 9 AT LEAST. I would've given it a 10 but I'm mad he didn't heal his eye just so he could be all chuuni-angsty about it. I mean god can't you heal your eye and just not use the time-leap? Ughhhhh

Besides that gripe, this was a very easy binge. Really enjoyed it right up to the end.
Jun 27, 2019 11:46 AM

May 2016
Very mediocre series. I'm shocked this got a 7. I was waiting for when he was going to get the regen power and and of course he wouldn't use it to go back in time. Very lame since that is what should of happened. 5/10
Jul 21, 2019 2:16 AM

Jan 2016
Oh come on, he lost all his memories!? well, the first half was definitely better than the second. I felt like the show started to become a bit boring and just not as interesting with all those researchers and stuff. I wish they stayed as the Student Council. Good show tho, could've been an 8 if it wasn't for the second half.

7/10
Aug 20, 2019 11:14 AM

Sep 2017
I know this series had a pretty controversial ending and I can understand the complaints from most people, but I really didn't mind it. In fact I kind of liked it. The biggest complaint is that it was somewhat rushed (which seems to be the case for all Maeda original anime). Still 7/10. I would have rated it higher if Yuu had died at the end of his mission tbh.
Aug 29, 2019 1:57 AM

Sep 2010
Enjoyed it to some degree, nothing too amazing.
Pages (18) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

553 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 13, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

650 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 11, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

861 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 6, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2015

602 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 6, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2015

353 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 4, 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.