Forum Settings
Forums
New
Is Elitism Prevalent in Anime Community?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 25, 2019 1:29 AM

Aug 2018
Mastergold said:
You know what's prevalent? having most of the community been so obsessed over elitism, when the majority of you haven't actually met one yet.

Aastra343 said:
I really don't understand what 'elitism' is supposed to be. Apparently if you like some specific anime you're one, if you don't like some specific anime you're one, if you articulate your opinions you're one, if you don't articulate your opinions you're one, if you like critically acclaimed anime you're one, if you don't like critically acclaimed anime you're one, ad infinitum with the broad vague dichotomies. At the end of the day, it just sounds like a nice word to throw at people that one does not like or agree with.

Greyleaf said:
Pretty much this. I've gotten used to people calling me an elitist. It's kinda funny tbh.. I (mostly) gravitate toward critically acclaimed shows (the same applies to my taste in films), but I never understood how that correlated with my behavior. I've never treated someone poorly if their taste didn't align with mine, nor have I ever understood why someone would go out of their way to do so. It's just childish if you ask me.

I agree with all of this. Some people call me "elitist" even though I'm not one at all. Just if you rate anime a little lower you are called "elitist".
Imho, people obsessed over elitism are the true elitists here.
Jul 25, 2019 2:24 AM

May 2010
Oh boy where to begin with this thread. Holy shit.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 2:35 AM

May 2018

Xstasy said:
Elitists are people who demand from others to like/dislike what ever they happen to like/dislike

Nope, those are called gatekeepers. Different kind of jerks who want to control you trough shame and peer pressure.

An elitist wouldn't force you to like or dislike stuff. If even bother (and that's rare) will shit on your favourite show and say something like "but liking this was to be expected from a pleb like you". Wouldn't care if feel ashamed or not. Wouldn't use your reaction for anything.

Also the elitist scare is a bit of overreaction. A lot of other people will act like like jerks even without really thinking that they are superior to you.
alshuJul 25, 2019 2:40 AM
Jul 25, 2019 2:45 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I mean, I need to be able to recognize my superiority to the rest of you, otherwise I'd be doing myself a disservice

Jul 25, 2019 2:53 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
if were going by the true definition of elitism, then it only seems like it is when you're online

if you talk to these people irl, you'll realize they aren't actually elitist
Jul 25, 2019 5:10 AM

May 2018
It's 2019 and people still talking about elitist?
Jul 25, 2019 5:50 AM

Dec 2014
Definitely, my condolences if you happen to mention that you like a mainstream anime in front of one of them.

I don't understand why people can't accept that everything is subjective. If someone watches anime casually and only watch Naruto, Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan then good for them, but people who give them a hard time because it's not up to their standards should mind their own business.

It's funny because when Sword Art Online first came out everyone at school was praising it for how phenomenal it was and then when it became a lot more popular they started talking about how terrible it was. Go figure. Maybe it was just bandwagon hate after it started getting criticized but who knows.
Jul 25, 2019 8:02 AM

Oct 2018
Elitism occurs when people get way too picky about the anime that they enjoy. It also usually occurs when you take anime too seriously and when you start to over-analyze the shows you like. Another sign of elitism that I've seen is when you start to rate certain shows higher more because of how "smart" they were instead of how much you enjoyed the show.

So, some solutions to elitism would be a) stop taking anime so seriously (they're just cartoons) and b) find other hobbies.
Jul 25, 2019 8:06 AM

Apr 2017
I think that real elitism is pretty rare. It seems to me more like meme that few people fit than some serious label. Although with your rather broad definition of it I suppose we could say there are quite a few people like that. But I don't think your definition of elitism is good.

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Jul 25, 2019 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Not at all, you see them every now and then, but they're always the same people

Also, liking a critically acclaimed show does not make you an elitist, bragging how you have a superior taste than others because you like a certain show makes you one
removed-userJul 25, 2019 8:10 AM
Jul 25, 2019 8:08 AM

Dec 2015
Xstasy said:
Elitists are people who demand from others to like/dislike what ever they happen to like/dislike, they are not to be confused with Anime Critics who only criticize anime and not people who watch them.

So what are your thoughts is Elitism prevalent in Anime community? And if it is what can we do to combat it?

That's not really what elitism is.
That being said, I do think that elitism is rampant in the anime community. It's pretty normal for elitist groups to appear in communities based around hobbies recently gone mainstream.

Club for Fighting Game lovers : https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=77600
Jul 25, 2019 8:15 AM
May 2019
It's not about who's elitists and who's not.
It's about who's talking out of their ass and who actually gives informed opinions.

You're free to voice your opinion but don't expect people to just eat up whatever crap you pull out your ass at face value.

They're free to call you on it if you make bad uniformed opinions.

Honestly imo people who are less knowledgeable about something should talk less and listen more.

Of course people hide behind subjectivity as well as if all opinions are equal but subjectivity doesn't mean you can rationalize something however you want and have it be valid.
Jul 25, 2019 8:25 AM
Sep 2017
A_Good_Sir said:
I don't understand why people can't accept that everything is subjective.

Why would people accept a lie? There is nothing subjective about quality of animation, direction, writing, etc. - 99% of things that make up an anime. All those things have clearly defined criterias by which they can be judged good or bad. Subjectivity is a buzzword used by people too ignorant to understand those criterias, i.e. people incapable of critical thinking.
Jul 25, 2019 8:34 AM

Dec 2015
AstralBread said:
A_Good_Sir said:
I don't understand why people can't accept that everything is subjective.

Why would people accept a lie? There is nothing subjective about quality of animation, direction, writing, etc. - 99% of things that make up an anime. All those things have clearly defined criterias by which they can be judged good or bad. Subjectivity is a buzzword used by people too ignorant to understand those criterias, i.e. people incapable of critical thinking.

To elaborate a bit on my other post, this is the reason that elitist groups appear when something goes mainstream. A mass influx of people that don't understand objectivity, it's natural that some want to distance themselves from them.

Club for Fighting Game lovers : https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=77600
Jul 25, 2019 8:35 AM

Feb 2018
I don't know what the real definition of elitism is here, but I do know anti-elitist people like OP are prevalent in the anime community
Jul 25, 2019 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
Prevalent, reinforce rule to stop forcing someone like/dislike something? I thought that should already covered in "respect fellow members" rule.

General user wise just ignore such posts/threads, but most find it mentally challenged.

If you tell me the anime i like is total shit because a hundred reasons or no reason. I would still think that just you.
Jul 25, 2019 9:05 AM
Jul 2019
Every community has it. Not really anything to question it's human nature.
Jul 25, 2019 9:33 AM

Nov 2018
I said "no" because it depends on which sections of the online anime community you visit. Some have more elitism than others. But really, a lot of fandoms have a certain degree of gatekeeping among a section of its members and they're usually the minority. I think if elitism was more common, then a lot of the popular shows that these elitists say are garbage would be less popular than they are. But I don't see them having THAT much influence, which is good. People should be allowed to enjoy what they like. Everyone has their own reasons for loving a show and some folks prefer certain genres over others. What one person may find boring, another may find emotionally captivating.
Live-action Japanese media that I've seen: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/AmandaBear
Non-Japanese movies & TV shows that I've seen: https://www.imdb.com/user/ur29585794
Jul 25, 2019 10:19 AM

Mar 2015
It's normal, and pretty prevalent.

I think they're pretty entertaining, only because I never confront them. It's be useless anyways, they would defend their opinion until death.

How can we combat it? We can't, it comes with every medium.

woah there
Jul 25, 2019 12:25 PM

Jan 2017
Oh no these replies made MAL's numba 1 elitist destroyer upset smh my head
Jul 25, 2019 12:42 PM
May 2019
Cyber_Icarus said:

LOL Who are you referring to exactly?
Jul 25, 2019 1:23 PM

Jul 2019
Love people that get triggered over someone insulting their favorite Vietnamese puppet show. You guys all have shit taste, just accept it
Jul 25, 2019 1:36 PM

Jan 2017
Xstasy said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

Lord Johan the legendary master debater, thread killer, anime veteran and elitist slayer. Long may he reign.
Jul 25, 2019 1:42 PM

Dec 2014
The only people who complain about elitism are people who are ashamed of being judged for their taste in anime. Think about it, if a dude comes up to you and shits on something you enjoy with the mindset that his opinion is objectively right why are you even talking to that dude? Just go "Cool" and continue doing what you enjoy.

Btw if you enjoy Attack on Titan unironically you have literal shit taste.
Jul 25, 2019 3:13 PM

Mar 2019
No man is elitist compared to me.

'tis good being at the top, standing over the corpses of lesser men.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jul 25, 2019 4:06 PM

Aug 2018
I'm not gonna vote because I have a middle standing. There are some.

On the other side, I find a lot more annoying the casual watcher with around 100 - 200 shows with the oldest watched shows being Death Note, Code geass and FMA. The tend to be very vocal and in high numbers.

Elitist are annoying, but the aren't that common. Also, they usually watched a lot of shows, so they kinda know what they are talking about.
Jul 25, 2019 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
I have yet to watch an Anime(or have seen one) that I can rate above 8 ratings.
Jul 25, 2019 4:14 PM

Oct 2012
desusama said:
Btw if you enjoy Attack on Titan unironically you have literal shit taste.
Cool.

AstralBread said:
There is nothing subjective about quality of animation, direction, writing, etc. - 99% of things that make up an anime. All those things have clearly defined criterias by which they can be judged good or bad.
Well, I'm not going to repeat myself ad infinitum, but you're objectively wrong. Objectivity, by definition, is quantitative, not qualitative. Any economist worth his salt will be able to tell you the difference between descriptive and prescriptive economics. Any lawyer will be able to tell you the difference between law and morality. Any critic should understand the difference between opinion and fact.

You would have to be so isolated from reality to get this wrong, yet so many anime fans -- but not fans of literally anything else in the world -- get this wrong. SMH
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 25, 2019 7:57 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Xstasy said:

Lord Johan the legendary master debater, thread killer, anime veteran and elitist slayer. Long may he reign.

;] Thanks for continuing to prop me up. I've been debating whether I even want to put in the time and effort in this thread.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 8:10 PM

Aug 2015
Mastergold said:
You know what's prevalent? having most of the community been so obsessed over elitism, when the majority of you haven't actually met one yet.

*insert Galaxy Brain meme here*
TYPE LIMIT

Jul 25, 2019 8:17 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

;] Thanks for continuing to prop me up. I've been debating whether I even want to put in the time and effort in this thread.

anytime pal
pls show us da way and enlighten us johan senpai
Cyber_IcarusJul 25, 2019 9:05 PM
Jul 25, 2019 8:27 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

anytime pal
pls show us day way and enlighten us johan senpai

Eh I've tried with your goofy ass many times. There may be hope for some of the others in this thread, however.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 8:42 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

anytime pal
pls show us day way and enlighten us johan senpai

Eh I've tried with your goofy ass many times. There may be hope for some of the others in this thread, however.

Y̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶a̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶l̶i̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶z̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶e̶l̶i̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶g̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶.̶

Yes enlighten the ignorant masses m'lord. This thread needs your knowledge, wisdom and blessing.
Jul 25, 2019 8:45 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

Y̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶a̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶l̶i̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶z̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶e̶l̶i̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶g̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶.̶

Yes enlighten the ignorant masses m'lord. This thread needs your knowledge, wisdom and blessing.

Funny this enlightening people on elitism is what I've been doing long before you even made your account in 2017 LMFAO.

Also my definition of "elitism" is one that most accurately reflects its casual usage

but i wouldn't expect someone of your cognitive ability to be able to discern that.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 8:59 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

Funny this enlightening people on elitism is what I've been doing long before you even made your account in 2017 LMFAO.

Also my definition of "elitism" is one that most accurately reflects its casual usage

but i wouldn't expect someone of your cognitive ability to be able to discern that.

>bringing up the account creation date again even tho it means jackshit
>thinking that a made up definition makes more sense than the actual definition of the word in the fucking dictionary
>insulting people's IQ and cognitive ability and acting like you're superior to other users here like a true intellectual

You are literally acting like an actual elitist but you're too far up your own ass to realize that lmao
Jul 25, 2019 9:04 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

>thinking that a made up definition makes more sense than the actual definition of the word in the fucking dictionary
>insulting people's IQ and cognitive ability and acting like you're superior to other users here like a true intellectual

You are literally acting like an actual elitist but you're too far up your own ass to realize that lmao

Uh huh that's adorable hunn. Now go try to convince people on the street that you can be an elitist while simultaneously being the biggest advocate of SAO and akame ga Kill on the face of the internet. (that's a literal oxymoron)

You don't even realise how disingenous and dumb you are.

I got bad news you stupid fuck "NI**ER" in the dictionary literally means "ignorant"

Color me unsurprised your neanderthal ass hasnt'evolved enough yet to realise words are used every single solitary day that have developed different connotations.

Anime didn't even exist at the time "elitism" was defined you big fucking stooge. It referred to political and societal elites.

That's why my definition of the word has adapted to its current usage and what people MEAN when they use it.

Stop obfuscating i've told you this 666,666x bruh.

It's not hard.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 9:19 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

Uh huh that's adorable hunn. Now go try to convince people on the street that you can be an elitist while simultaneously being the biggest advocate of SAO and akame ga Kill on the face of the internet. (that's a literal oxymoron)

I got bad news you stupid fuck "NI**ER" in the dictionary literally means "ignorant"

Color me unsurprised your neanderthal ass hasnt'evolved enough yet to realise words are used every single solitary day that have developed different connotations.

Anime didn't even exist at the time "elitism" was defined you big fucking stooge. It referred to political and societal elites.

That's why my definition of the word has adapted to its current usage and what people MEAN when they use it.

It's not hard.

Oh no hoes mad and acting like he's a superior intellectual again lmao

This might be your dumbest rant yet. Use more curse words baby this will prove your point.

If you act like an asshole who thinks he's superior to others because you have been watching cartoons longer than them then you're an elitist. You're too stubborn to understand this. Get your head outta your ass mate.

>still trying to justify your retarded definition that no one gives a shit about besides you in 2k19 lol stop being stupid mate

>inb4 your grammar sucks. i don't care.

Jul 25, 2019 9:23 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

It's not hard.

This might be your dumbest rant yet. Use more curse words baby this will prove your point.

If you act like an asshole who thinks he's superior to others because you have been watching cartoons longer than them then you're an elitist. You're too stubborn to understand this. Get your head outta your ass mate.

>still trying to justify your retarded definition that no one gives a shit about besides you in 2k19 lol stop being stupid mate

I'm not worried about your grammar, but your worthless "arguments" instead. No matter how much you and your circlejerk crew would like to think otherwise, the word elitism will always be applied the way it is in my definition. The reason my definition exists in the first place is because that's how it's used in real life LMFAO.

Also no, I'm superior to you, because I'm superior to you. Has little to do with the the amount of time I've been watching anime, but yeah that's probably a factor. The more relevant factor is that I'm simply smarter than you - and that factor has nothing to do with how long i've been watching anime. That's just because of my IQ and quantifiable success.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 9:23 PM

Mar 2014
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

It's not hard.

Shouldn't waste your time with the most delusional elitist on the forum.
Jul 25, 2019 9:27 PM

May 2010
AnimeAdamOP said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

Shouldn't waste your time with the most delusional elitist on the forum.

Bro who even are you? You tell him not to "Waste"his time with me when that's been all he's done for years rofl.

Just like what you're doing now - ironically and hypocritically enough.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 9:29 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

I'm not worried about your grammar, but your worthless "arguments" instead. No matter how much you and your circlejerk crew would like to think otherwise, the word elitism will always be applied the way it is in my definition. The reason my definition exists in the first place is because that's how it's used in real life LMFAO.

Also no, I'm superior to you, because I'm superior to you. Has little to do with the the amount of time I've been watching anime, but yeah that's probably a factor. The more relevant factor is that I'm simply smarter than you - and that factor has nothing to do with how long i've been watching anime. That's just because of my IQ and quantifiable success.

>your crew
I only interact with them occasionally lol. I don't have a "crew" here because i'm barely active lmao

> the word elitism will always be applied the way it is in my definition
Literally no one else uses your definition and you didn't manage to convince anyone ffs

>the reason my definition exists in the first place is because that's how it's used in real life
mate do you even go outside? have you interacted with any fans outside this shithole? no one uses this retarded definition anywhere else lmao you're so delusional it's kinda sad

>Also no, I'm superior to you, because I'm superior to you. Has little to do with the the amount of time I've been watching anime, but yeah that's probably a factor. The more relevant factor is that I'm simply smarter than you - and that factor has nothing to do with how long i've been watching anime. That's just because of my IQ and quantifiable success.

New copypasta material! thank you so much lord john for this! this is glorious
Jul 25, 2019 9:34 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

>your crew
I only interact with them occasionally lol. I don't have a "crew" here because i'm barely active lmao

Literally no one else uses your definition and you didn't manage to convince anyone ffs

>the reason my definition exists in the first place is because that's how it's used in real life
mate do you even go outside? have you interacted with any fans outside this shithole? no one uses this retarded definition anywhere else lmao you're so delusional it's kinda sad

>Also no, I'm superior to you, because I'm superior to you. Has little to do with the the amount of time I've been watching anime, but yeah that's probably a factor. The more relevant factor is that I'm simply smarter than you - and that factor has nothing to do with how long i've been watching anime. That's just because of my IQ and quantifiable success.

Epitome of ignorance. I've honestly wasted too much substance even replying to your stupidity. I need more discipline tbh lol

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 9:37 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

>your crew

Epitome of ignorance. I've honestly wasted too much substance even replying to your stupidity. I need more discipline tbh lol

I don't think you're qualified to call others ignorant lmao

Jul 25, 2019 9:38 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

I know you don't think that. Thinking is one of the hardest struggles in general for you lmao, so I can't say I'm very surprised.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 9:39 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

I know you don't think that. Thinking is one of the hardest struggles in general for you lmao, so I can't say I'm very surprised.

You keep proving my point man! keep going
Jul 25, 2019 9:44 PM
Dec 2017
I don't think elitism is prevalent in the anime community. I've come across some, sure, but I don't think they're all over the place. Also...I don't know if there really is anything to combat it. Sometimes, people will act as if their superior, say that they have better taste, and try to force people to feel the same way they do. All we can do is try to not fall into it ourselves...and avoid getting into arguments with them.
Sakurai_AoiJul 25, 2019 9:48 PM
Jul 25, 2019 9:55 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

LOL what point? Bro you've already proven yourself to be an uneducated neanderthal. You have no points, just fallacious posts that are completely unsubstantiated.

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Jul 25, 2019 10:02 PM
Jul 2018
people who uses the term 'elitist' unironically are insecure teenagers that have a seizure on their keyboard when someone dislike their favorite animu.
Jul 25, 2019 10:07 PM

Jan 2017
Johan said:
Cyber_Icarus said:

LOL what point? Bro you've already proven yourself to be an uneducated neanderthal. You have no points, just fallacious posts that are completely unsubstantiated.

Yeeeessss keep going. Keep insulting others and keep acting like you're an intellectual with superior IQ. You're just proving to everyone that you're the only elitist asshole here.

>Inb4 another retarded rant. keep em coming pal.
Jul 25, 2019 10:09 PM

May 2010
Cyber_Icarus said:
Johan said:

Yeeeessss keep going. Keep insulting others and keep acting like you're an intellectual with superior IQ. You're just proving to everyone that you're the only elitist asshole here.

>Inb4 another retarded rant. keep em coming pal.

Bro i told your incompetent ass about 3 posts ago i was done substantively wasting time on you lmfao.

I just goof on you. You're not worth taking seriously - and never have been, thats why I clowned on your ass the first time I ever saw you - and still do LOL

Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What are some kinks anime has awoken inside you?

Thy-Veseveia - 3 hours ago

13 by 8oomer »»
5 seconds ago

» Do y'all fw Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

IssyBoy - Today

60 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime you wouldn't watch?

coolyfruity - Jun 15

47 by CatSoul »»
18 minutes ago

» Do you tend to skip the first episode/first few episodes of long running shows?

TheBlockernator - Jun 15

43 by CatSoul »»
20 minutes ago

» did your anime watching habits change over time gradually ?

ame - 23 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.