Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2019 9:07 PM

Jan 2017
So by the look of things, Sarazanmai might be the most polarizing shows to air in quite some time. The only one that I can thing of that competes is Pop Team Epic. I went into the season really excited about what the show had to offer based on the creators and the PVs. Sadly after episode two iv'e realized that more often than not im finding myself more confused than anything while watching. Ive seen tons of mixed reaction but i'd like to know if im missing something or is it simply not my cup oif tea.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 18, 2019 9:20 PM
Jan 2019
Yes its not your cup of tea sadly
Apr 18, 2019 9:24 PM

Mar 2009
Idk, I'm really loving the show.

Some people really love Ikuhara's brand of storytelling, some don't.

I don't think it's as dense or hard to read as some people make it out to be. I think you can take the story quite literally. But I do think if you're just finding the show confusing and unenjoyable it's probably not your cup.

Part of the fun of Ikuhara's work is theorizing and pulling apart threads. Some people enjoy that, and some don't. It doesn't say anything about the person, it's just the way people like to interact with stories.
Apr 18, 2019 10:16 PM
Dec 2016
So far until ep2, it looks like Ikuhara's typical playground of metaphor and messages for modern viewers.
That message looks really important, but it's not so different from what he told in Penguindrum.
Some manga creator said that Penguindrum was a story about a frog-kun/dead hero, so he believes that Sarazanmai should be a story of living hero. I'd be kinda happy if that was true.
Apr 27, 2019 12:45 AM

Dec 2015
Dropped it after episode 3. Art and music is nice - MAPPA. (Only the char design for the 2 soccer boys main chars I don't like.)

Comedy is fun at first. (The funny transformation and stuff.) Gets repetetive fast. Same with the episodic stories. And always transformation and the police guys acting in an overly dramatical way in the meeting.

The bigger story hinted at does not seem too interesting. With crossdressing, homosexuality - it feels like there are too much controversial/monority stuff people forced into the plot on purpose.

The main problem is the type of storytelling. Doing it in a "normal" way without being too fancy (i. e. not too colorful, notransformation in an overly comedy/funny way, police guys acting normal in their meeting, ...) -I'd prefer that. Never watched anything from that director. But trying to avoid him for the future.

Glad we have at least Watanabe + Bones + original work - which proves to be a good combo this season. (Don't like the adaptions from Bones. Original works are their best. And I liked other MAPPA anime with other directors cause "technically" regarding music and visuals the studio usually delivers - though Dororo is weaker as well cause of the plot - boring source material I guess.)

And I don't need tons of pages of thread for interpretation. Good anime are entertaining without it and explain the basic stuff while watching 1 time without having to pause and write a novel about every 5 mins in a thread.
Apr 27, 2019 9:14 AM
Jan 2019
Luthandorius said:
Dropped it after episode 3. Art and music is nice - MAPPA. (Only the char design for the 2 soccer boys main chars I don't like.)

Comedy is fun at first. (The funny transformation and stuff.) Gets repetetive fast. Same with the episodic stories. And always transformation and the police guys acting in an overly dramatical way in the meeting.

The bigger story hinted at does not seem too interesting. With crossdressing, homosexuality - it feels like there are too much controversial/monority stuff people forced into the plot on purpose.

The main problem is the type of storytelling. Doing it in a "normal" way without being too fancy (i. e. not too colorful, notransformation in an overly comedy/funny way, police guys acting normal in their meeting, ...) -I'd prefer that. Never watched anything from that director. But trying to avoid him for the future.

Glad we have at least Watanabe + Bones + original work - which proves to be a good combo this season. (Don't like the adaptions from Bones. Original works are their best. And I liked other MAPPA anime with other directors cause "technically" regarding music and visuals the studio usually delivers - though Dororo is weaker as well cause of the plot - boring source material I guess.)

And I don't need tons of pages of thread for interpretation. Good anime are entertaining without it and explain the basic stuff while watching 1 time without having to pause and write a novel about every 5 mins in a thread.
same i dropped thought its going to be a bigger thing but it keeps repeating itself jokes are good at first but now i don't think I'm enjoying them
Apr 27, 2019 9:16 AM

Jan 2017
I’m glad I’m not the only one!
Apr 27, 2019 11:14 AM

Sep 2016
I really liked Sarazanmai a lot at first, but after the second episode, it became repetitive.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Apr 28, 2019 6:55 AM

May 2009
TuryuriOwO said:
I really liked Sarazanmai a lot at first, but after the second episode, it became repetitive.

Welcome to Ikuhara shows. One of his trademarks is heavy reuse of same or similar animation sequences.
Apr 28, 2019 7:01 AM

Nov 2014
I haven't watch Sarazanmai yet, but judging by the others shows Ikuhara has made, specially the last one, Yuri Kuma Arashi, i think his animes has become every day more and more of an acquired test.
Apr 28, 2019 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
Damn i just notice that it got 7.1 on MAL, is it really that polarizing lol
Apr 28, 2019 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
yes not everyone has taste
Apr 28, 2019 7:45 PM

Aug 2012
Honestly Sarazanmai so far just seems like a love letter to Ikuhara fans and while all of us seem to love it I feel like younger anime viewers and are people who are accustomed to typical modern seasonal shows aren't really feeling it.

Honestly I blame the low score on the fact that most people just thought it looked cool and haven't watched Utena, Penguindrum, or Yuri Kuma and were caught of guard when really this is what you should've known you were getting coming in.
CripborneApr 28, 2019 7:51 PM
Apr 29, 2019 3:36 AM
Apr 2019
Cripborne said:
Honestly Sarazanmai so far just seems like a love letter to Ikuhara fans and while all of us seem to love it I feel like younger anime viewers and are people who are accustomed to typical modern seasonal shows aren't really feeling it.

Honestly I blame the low score on the fact that most people just thought it looked cool and haven't watched Utena, Penguindrum, or Yuri Kuma and were caught of guard when really this is what you should've known you were getting coming in.

Yeah, I think it's a lot because of that :/ Personally, I've never watched any Ikuhara shows before Sarazanmai and yet I love this show so far. (I haven't even found it that weird since the first episode seriously.)
I even began to watch Yuri kuma, and even if that's not the kind of things I usually like, I'm enjoying the story. That's strange, maybe I'll like Penguindrum too ? I heard a lot about this show but it has never caught my attention until I learned how strange Ikuhara is. (Thanks to Sarazanmai)
Apr 29, 2019 3:26 PM
Jul 2016
Nao78 said:
Cripborne said:

Yeah, I think it's a lot because of that :/ Personally, I've never watched any Ikuhara shows before Sarazanmai and yet I love this show so far. (I haven't even found it that weird since the first episode seriously.)
I even began to watch Yuri kuma, and even if that's not the kind of things I usually like, I'm enjoying the story. That's strange, maybe I'll like Penguindrum too ? I heard a lot about this show but it has never caught my attention until I learned how strange Ikuhara is. (Thanks to Sarazanmai)

I think Yuri Kuma Arashi is widely considered to be relatively weak even among Ikuhara fans. I strongly recommend Mawaru Penguindrum and Shoujo Kakumei Utena to get an idea of what his best works are considered to be.

I'm honestly surprised that Sarazanmai is getting such a low score. It's going down every week! If something like Shoujo Kakumei Utena aired today, I wonder if it would get a similarly low score.
Apr 29, 2019 3:42 PM

Apr 2012
7 isn't a low score, you should see the score of the buddhas anime.
Apr 29, 2019 6:48 PM

Mar 2018
Its just an interesting way to tell the story.

First 10 minutes = Plot building

Next 8 minutes = Funny weird shit

Last 2 minutes = Suspense cliffhanger

I'm probably gonna completely watch cuz this season is so so anyways
LOOKING FOR ARTISTS PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE ONE
Review please!

Apr 29, 2019 8:37 PM
Apr 2018
strutterf said:

I honestly am a little confused at how so many People say Utena is one of the best anime ever but give Sarazanmai a 6 or 7 because it's "repetetive". Maybe MAL just isn't the best environment for fans of shows like this lol maybe the fans are somewhere else
Apr 30, 2019 3:29 AM
Apr 2019
Breakings said:
Nao78 said:

I think Yuri Kuma Arashi is widely considered to be relatively weak even among Ikuhara fans. I strongly recommend Mawaru Penguindrum and Shoujo Kakumei Utena to get an idea of what his best works are considered to be.

I'm honestly surprised that Sarazanmai is getting such a low score. It's going down every week! If something like Shoujo Kakumei Utena aired today, I wonder if it would get a similarly low score.

Yeah I already heard that a lot of people disliked Yuri Kuma too. For Mawaru Penguidrum I'll probably watch it, thanks for the advice ^^

And for Utena.. Even today this show seems to be popular, it must surely be good, but I don't really like watching old animes.. (sorry, I know old animes are often really good, but it's difficult for me to watch and enjoy them, I can't change it even if I would have liked to), and especially if the series has a lot of episodes ^^' But maybe I will still give it a try.
Apr 30, 2019 3:59 AM

Mar 2010
Eh this is yuri kuma arashi all over again. No thanks
Apr 30, 2019 1:28 PM

Jan 2013
strutterf said:
Yes, please tell us about your superior taste...
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Apr 30, 2019 1:36 PM
Jul 2018
Cabron said:
strutterf said:
Yes, please tell us about your superior taste...

Did i say i had superior taste? At least i can make an aesthetic judgement between generic pedophilic light novel adaptations and an original anime with a vision that is unlike everything that is produced today
May 1, 2019 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
Well, I like weird shit so this is definitely up my alley.
May 1, 2019 7:10 PM

Aug 2015
huubi said:
strutterf said:

I honestly am a little confused at how so many People say Utena is one of the best anime ever but give Sarazanmai a 6 or 7 because it's "repetetive".

Oh, yes. I think that problem lies in the cult of Utena. This people can't just said "Utena is repetitive I think it's crappy and deserves only 6-7" because Utena already is classic. Telling that every rose has its thorn not so easy (except antisocial rebel teens of course). But Sarazanmai? Well, Sarazanmai just another ongoing tv show for them. It's not the famous-ultra-best-top10-must see-must love.
In other words not so much people who really think that Utena is one of the best anime ever, even if they say so...
May 1, 2019 8:15 PM
May 2016
I think it's a matter of "getting" Ikuhara's style. You can call it a cult, but there are definitely stylistic elements that set Ikuhara's work apart from a lot of others which sacrifice ingenuity for mass appeal.

One of the most common complaints I'm seeing is that it is "repetitive" but I don't see that as an objective flaw?? Ikuhara is known for giving his episodes the same structure, and there are a lot of benefits for that (especially in the case of Sarazanmai).

For starters, a predictable episodic framework functions as a more organized medium through which to explore ongoing themes. In other words, it gives the story a lense to see its plot progression and put two-and-two together. For instance, the repeated use of the leak sequence (which, in episode 3, we got to see with Enta and we'll soon see with Toi) serves to express the similarities between the boys' secret desires and, on a broader level, how their reckless devotion makes them unable to connect. Imo if we didn't have that lense for us to even vaguely comprehend this shit then this show would be a mess :V

Not to mention the massive amounts of money that they saved with reused animation. A big misconception is that the biggest factor that goes into a production's animation quality is its budget, but that's a major oversimplification at best.

(I recommend watching Mother's Basement's One Punch Man video from a month ago bc I'm a dirty Thewbag and I got no shame selling out)

Good animation doesn't necessarily come from an astronomical budget—it comes from good directors who know where to allocate resources and where to make cuts when necessary. That's why in order to have fantastical animation sequences and consistently dynamic character animation as opposed to static, dull scenes, they needed to reuse a great deal of that animation. They did a spendid job of it too—even that little scene in the beginning of the first episode with the falling otter pins was reused in the intro, but with Keppi in the foreground. They also implement clever ways to make the reused animation sequences unique each episode, like using different shots of the dancing animation during Reo and Mabu's Bollywood reenactment.

All this talk abt stock footage reminds me of Yuri on Ice, which does it for the same reason but I'd argue less effectively :P it felt like there was way too much emphasis on the minute details of how the skating routine changed slightly from one competition to the next and it's just ahhhhhhhh

Oh well. Like Yuri, whether you find the repetition enjoyable is p much up to ur own taste.
birdiverseMay 2, 2019 6:31 PM
May 1, 2019 8:40 PM

May 2015
I’m enjoying Sarazanmai to some degree, but I’m not very enthusiastic about it as some of Ikuhara’s older works. For now, it is at least better than his latest series Yuri Kuma, which I thought was a letdown from start to end.

Honestly, so far the series feels like a rehash of Penguindrum (with 13 episodes less and not as good). Also, compare to the first 3 episodes of Penguindrum (or Shoujo Kakumei Utena for matter fact), the first 3 episodes of this series aren’t really that great.

Hopefully it gets better, but right now (3 episodes in out of 11) I’m not feeling it as much as I would like too...

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
May 2, 2019 3:02 AM

Jun 2016
Besides the story, which I can see why might be confusing or "bad" for those who aren't in abstract or artsy type of anime, I still think the show has a lot going for it.

From the smooth and amazing animation, to the character interaction, the background, the designs, the musical score, they are all above average.
I honestly am not a fan of penguindrum as there are plenty of potholes, even if you read between the lines, as well as a lot of very boring and slow moments. As opposed to @zero-r states, I think the first three episodes of Saranzanmai are actually better than penguindrums'.
Paces is certainly far better, and there have already been some very satisfying reveals and twists... and I'm honestly curious on how it's a "rehash" of penguindrum. The only thing I see in common with it is that there is the use of the 2d people...?
The character as already so different from those in penguindrum; even the idol on the big screen plays a different role from the two on penguin.
DropOfLoveMay 2, 2019 3:21 AM

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

May 2, 2019 5:11 PM

Nov 2017
Never heard of this, but it looks pretty cute. I'll give it a try sometime.

Anyways, it's okay if something ain't your thing. Leaves more time to try other anime out :).
ロード中です...

May 2, 2019 6:35 PM
May 2016
MAL: *1/10 review for "using stock footage"*

I retract my earlier post. Y'ALL ARE JUST NONBELIEVERS
May 2, 2019 6:44 PM
Oct 2017
Sarazanmai isn't that hard to comprehend. It's been fairly straightforward about its narrative of desire, both unfulfilled and repressed, the only thing that's difficult is the way it's being presented. Most criticisms I've seen read like the people who have written them have never engaged with anything challenging and want everything they interact with to be immediately digestible. Great example of how intellectual lazy these criticisms are: the second review you see on MAL starts with a fucking Richard Feynman quote. It's an anime review, how much more ironically pseudointellectual can you get? Yeah, I'm fucking mad, and yeah I'm an idiot for expecting more from the "anime community."

If you don't like it, fine, but accusing this show of being pretentious, having empty symbolism, being self-indulgent etc. just betrays your own lack of mental capability. It's not that difficult, your stubborn refusal engage is.
May 3, 2019 6:16 AM

Jan 2017
bitchassdarius said:
Sarazanmai isn't that hard to comprehend. It's been fairly straightforward about its narrative of desire, both unfulfilled and repressed, the only thing that's difficult is the way it's being presented. Most criticisms I've seen read like the people who have written them have never engaged with anything challenging and want everything they interact with to be immediately digestible. Great example of how intellectual lazy these criticisms are: the second review you see on MAL starts with a fucking Richard Feynman quote. It's an anime review, how much more ironically pseudointellectual can you get? Yeah, I'm fucking mad, and yeah I'm an idiot for expecting more from the "anime community."

If you don't like it, fine, but accusing this show of being pretentious, having empty symbolism, being self-indulgent etc. just betrays your own lack of mental capability. It's not that difficult, your stubborn refusal engage is.
Interesting take
May 3, 2019 11:24 AM
Sep 2018
Latt said:
So by the look of things, Sarazanmai might be the most polarizing shows to air in quite some time. The only one that I can thing of that competes is Pop Team Epic. I went into the season really excited about what the show had to offer based on the creators and the PVs. Sadly after episode two iv'e realized that more often than not im finding myself more confused than anything while watching. Ive seen tons of mixed reaction but i'd like to know if im missing something or is it simply not my cup oif tea.

Yeah I gave up on the 4th episode there, I was really disappointed that the anime didn't turn out the way I would like it to be. Plus I found they were doing same songs over and over again which put me off completely even if they are catchy enough to get into your head.
May 3, 2019 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
I basically love Ikuhara's entire catalog (and surrealism in general), but I can understand why someone wouldn't be into his works. They tend to be pretty divisive anyway. If you don't get it, don't worry about it and move on.
May 3, 2019 12:08 PM

Dec 2015
Luthandorius said:
Art and music is nice - MAPPA. (Only the char design for the 2 soccer boys main chars I don't like.)

I liked other MAPPA anime with other directors cause "technically" regarding music and visuals the studio usually delivers

Until now, no episode was produced by this studio, if I remember well.
May 3, 2019 6:00 PM

May 2015
I watched the first episode with a friend and I first I was enjoying it, but then came the scene when they take that ball thing from the monster's ass and I just couldn't watch anymore.

I know it's symbolism for... something, but I only found it disgusting. A bit of a shame since I enjoyed Mawaru Penguindrum (even though I only understood like less than half of the show XD) but yeah, there is many people that don't like this type of show. And even if you are a fan of the autor's works (who seems to be quite popular, I didn't knew) you are not forced to like all his works.
May 3, 2019 10:19 PM

Aug 2015
you either like ikuhara's stuff, or you don't.
May 4, 2019 1:52 AM

Nov 2014
KorhalChild said:
I watched the first episode with a friend and I first I was enjoying it, but then came the scene when they take that ball thing from the monster's ass and I just couldn't watch anymore.

I know it's symbolism for... something, but I only found it disgusting. A bit of a shame since I enjoyed Mawaru Penguindrum (even though I only understood like less than half of the show XD) but yeah, there is many people that don't like this type of show. And even if you are a fan of the autor's works (who seems to be quite popular, I didn't knew) you are not forced to like all his works.
it's not a symbolism... ur supposed to take this series with a truck full of salt
May 4, 2019 2:00 AM
Apr 2016
ttcchen said:
that's the whole point of this show
to confuse you

to fully enjoy it, you have to NOT take it seriously

Not true. I don't know whether you're trying to troll, but either way you're clearly unfamiliar with the director's works. The themes are pretty clear and the plot is also pretty clear, I have no idea why it's supposedly "confusing" for people. Sure, there's some absurd and surrealistic elements, but all of Ikuhara's shows thus far have a central message which requires deeper analysis.
May 4, 2019 4:08 AM

Nov 2014
Tsukizono said:
ttcchen said:
that's the whole point of this show
to confuse you

to fully enjoy it, you have to NOT take it seriously

Not true. I don't know whether you're trying to troll, but either way you're clearly unfamiliar with the director's works. The themes are pretty clear and the plot is also pretty clear, I have no idea why it's supposedly "confusing" for people. Sure, there's some absurd and surrealistic elements, but all of Ikuhara's shows thus far have a central message which requires deeper analysis.
oh ok so anyone who don't agree with you is trolling

har har very funny
May 4, 2019 5:21 AM
Apr 2016
ttcchen said:
Tsukizono said:

har har very funny

I'm not even going to respond to that because it's pointless anyway. You said it was "the whole point of the show" to confuse you but I stated that it wasn't the case because it had obvious themes and messages. That's not disagreeing with you, that's correcting you. I have not seen creators, especially Ikuhara, make shows to confuse people.
May 5, 2019 4:36 AM

Nov 2014
Tsukizono said:
ttcchen said:

har har very funny

I'm not even going to respond to that because it's pointless anyway. You said it was "the whole point of the show" to confuse you but I stated that it wasn't the case because it had obvious themes and messages. That's not disagreeing with you, that's correcting you. I have not seen creators, especially Ikuhara, make shows to confuse people.

we're not talking about corrections and who's right and who's wrong. we're talking about labeling anyone who doesn't agree with you as "trolls". Troll is an insult. And you want me to take an insult to the face and just accept it like a pathetic fool? Oh no, fuck you.
May 5, 2019 5:43 AM
Apr 2016
ttcchen said:
Tsukizono said:

we're not talking about corrections and who's right and who's wrong. we're talking about labeling anyone who doesn't agree with you as "trolls". Troll is an insult. And you want me to take an insult to the face and just accept it like a pathetic fool? Oh no, fuck you.

Apologies, then, it seems like I went too far by saying that. I'd appreciate it if you made it clear next time that my comment offended you and being a "troll" was not your intention instead of insulting me back. I didn't mean to accuse you of being a "troll", I wasn't sure whether you were one since you were saying something that was obviously untrue and lacking in research or evidence to back up.
May 5, 2019 5:44 AM

May 2016
ttcchen said:

Oh yeah, "I don't know whether you're trying to troll, but" is a really nasty insult and awful of him to say
I hope you're okay after that buddy. If it means anything I reported him to the mods for you !
ZaugrMay 5, 2019 5:49 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2019 7:10 AM

Aug 2014
KorhalChild said:

I know it's symbolism for... something, but I only found it disgusting.

In fact, due to the concept of psychoanalysis that ikuhara is using around the butts. You're supposed to feel disgusted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage

So I guess that thing is doing its job well at being uncomfortable to watch xD.
May 5, 2019 7:25 AM

Nov 2014
Tsukizono said:
ttcchen said:

Apologies, then, it seems like I went too far by saying that. I'd appreciate it if you made it clear next time that my comment offended you and being a "troll" was not your intention instead of insulting me back. I didn't mean to accuse you of being a "troll", I wasn't sure whether you were one since you were saying something that was obviously untrue and lacking in research or evidence to back up.
well my sarcasm should be pretty obvious that i was offended by the trolling part

also, as someone who watched ikuhara's work for the first time and only saw 5 weird episodes of a weird af anime what i said is my opinion and if it's untrue u can't really blame me not everyone who judged an anime wrong is a troll PLUS im not wrong in saying that u can't be serious if u wanna enjoy ikuhara's work u just gotta get rid of that critic side of u and just enjoy it as it is
May 5, 2019 1:46 PM
Jun 2012
Repetitiveness is a big part of Ikuhara's style. No shame in not liking it, it's a weird and niche thing.

He does what he likes to do - regardless of trends, popularity or other mainstream metrics. By default that's not something that is going to appeal to everyone.

I'd recommend to stick around, Ikuhara's stuff usually gets very interesting and unique once it picks up. But I won't blame you if you drop it.
I also get a bit turned off by the repetitiveness sometimes, and I say this as a fan of his works. But overall I still appreciate his way of doing things.
May 5, 2019 11:48 PM

Jun 2015
stray_stoat said:
huubi said:

I honestly am a little confused at how so many People say Utena is one of the best anime ever but give Sarazanmai a 6 or 7 because it's "repetetive".

Oh, yes. I think that problem lies in the cult of Utena. This people can't just said "Utena is repetitive I think it's crappy and deserves only 6-7" because Utena already is classic. Telling that every rose has its thorn not so easy (except antisocial rebel teens of course). But Sarazanmai? Well, Sarazanmai just another ongoing tv show for them. It's not the famous-ultra-best-top10-must see-must love.
In other words not so much people who really think that Utena is one of the best anime ever, even if they say so...

Or it may be the opposite. People aren't able to see if something is good by themselves. That's why it's always easy to know that a classic is good or not, because a lot of people already gave their opinion. That is why they fall into contradictions, because they don't have their own criteria.
ALOCMay 5, 2019 11:55 PM
May 5, 2019 11:58 PM

Jun 2015
bitchassdarius said:

THANKS!
Someone had to say it
May 6, 2019 2:24 PM
May 2019
bitchassdarius said:

Or MAYBE what you find challenging other viewers just find boring and shallow. But it seems to be difficult for Ikuhara fans to accept that there are people who don't think the director to be that smart/avant-garde.

Btw, kind of annoys me too how some here tend to use the "but it's the Ikuhara style" as a counter-argument. The anime must speak for itself. So just because the director uses repetition in Utena, Yurikuma or whatever, doesn't mean it will be good in Sarazanmai.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2019

316 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
Jun 3, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2019

186 by thegoishady »»
Aug 7, 2023 7:02 AM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2019

140 by 3miL »»
Apr 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2019

70 by nifetiseBOY »»
Feb 11, 2023 5:02 AM

» Is this tagged as yaoi?

FragileGlass - May 6, 2019

12 by Teirayo »»
Feb 25, 2022 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.