Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2017 10:57 AM

Jul 2015
Lots of lies by Yuki, bad scores and studying by Hikari as well as arm testing, and an interesting story from our favorite succubus teacher Sakki. All the makings of another excellent episode. This anime is too good.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 27, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2015
Wow, those were some dirty, dirty jokes.
Feb 28, 2017 4:16 AM

Feb 2016
I think this was one of the stronger episodes. Lately, the show's been waning a bit on me with the last episode, but I thought this one was funnier than usual. I don't think it reached the character heights it did before, but GOD was it funny.

I especially loved Yuki.

I laughed really hard at the sex jokes less for the content of the jokes themselves, but more because of Yuki's well-timed giggling. She's adorable.
"There’s no point in the world. But isn’t that wonderful? Because if there isn’t one, then you can decide what it is for yourself."
~ Filicia Heideman, Sora no Woto

"Senpai...please grow up."
~ Fumi Manjoume, Aoi Hana

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring."
~ Yunocchi, Hidamari Sketch: Sae and Hiro's Graduation Arc

Feb 28, 2017 7:09 AM

Feb 2008
Haha, self-restraint can be exceedingly hard at times, as Yuki kindly demonstrated. I also quite liked that side of her. Sensei, on the other hand, could use some pointers from her regarding restraining himself...
Feb 28, 2017 1:03 PM

Jul 2009
I hope we can see more of Satou's past! And Machi doesn't lose time to be #1!
Feb 28, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2010
Machi's disembodied head still bothers the frack out of me. :(
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Feb 28, 2017 10:03 PM
Nov 2016
Yuki's expressions during her conversation with Succubus-chan made me go ROFL....

Hikari is sooooo cute when she begs Yuki for help....

A pretty funny episode.
Mar 2, 2017 1:36 PM
Mar 2012
Yuki referencing Tiger Bunny Blue Rose?
Arm ratings oddly informative.
Mar 2, 2017 9:12 PM

May 2015
I really like that anime-original segment with Yuki and Sakie. It really gives you a good sense of Yuki’s true character, not to mention it also expanded a little bit more of Sakie’s background (judo girl). I’m not sure if Petosu will be adding this into his manga later on, but hopefully he will.

Once again, they are adding new scenes and expanding other ones thus making the overall experience a better one. I wouldn’t be surprised if Petosu is helping storyboarding those new added scenes.

Anyhow, great episode as usual... Next once should be centered on Sakie and Tetsuo, plus something more.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mar 4, 2017 10:43 AM

Mar 2013
"Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean your exam should be all red too."

Damn. MC is pretty savage lmao. The way Yuki giggled at that made me chuckle too lol. It's nice to see different Yuki from earlier episode tbh. It's like she's a completely different character now.
Also, the VA has done a good job casting as Hikari. Whether it be laugh, scream or pouting, they all feel real expressions and it suits Hikari's personality to a T.

Also, Machi was serious for 1st spot to get a praise from MC after all. She was definitely not kidding at all XD
Mar 5, 2017 6:38 AM

Mar 2009
The innuendo was strong with this episode.
Mar 5, 2017 5:16 PM

Oct 2008
Takanashi Hiraki is acaDEMIcally below average.
Young Satou Sakie wrecked that dude with her judo skills and that dude is an "M"!? lolz!
LOL at Yuki, she could not help not laughing of the jokes!
Himari dropped a rank because Machi made it to 1st place! Nice!
4/5.

Mar 6, 2017 1:56 PM

Jul 2009
Aw great episode! So Yuki's a closet perv and gag manga lover huh ... LOL XD Definitely not what I would expect from her :P Nice to see Machi helping Yuki and Hikari out on their studying :D The arm chewing contest was pretty funny too :P I really liked the feeling and "slice of life ness" from this episode, enjoyed it a lot more than the last one :P I want to see more of Satou though!!! It was nice to see a little flashback of her in school though ... Yuki definitely enjoyed that story ahahaha XD
Mar 10, 2017 9:08 AM

Feb 2014
kowalski_1123 said:

"Hard, thick, hairs would leave on my mouth". Lol Hikari, couldn't have been more shameless comment that that. XD

I wonder if any H-doujin artists would draw based on her comment..
Apr 1, 2017 1:36 PM

May 2012
Lol that ending, pretty fun episode again! Let's see what's next!
Apr 3, 2017 8:00 PM
Oct 2014
Did anyone else notice the significant quality drop in the animation? The fight scene and some of the close ups were great but only drew attention to the drop in quality of the in between frames in my opinion. Its been a week or two and I'm just catching up now but I don't remember it being so shotty???
Apr 18, 2017 9:41 AM

Apr 2015
Both sensei's are getting quite along with eachother I love it. Possible romance in the future?
Apr 20, 2017 6:45 PM
Jul 2018
Yuki is like Yukiko from Persona 4. They both have odd sense of humor.
May 16, 2017 9:45 PM

Mar 2015
Humor has been on point throughout the series and here we have another funny one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 4, 2017 12:13 PM

Sep 2014
Nothing special happened in this episode and the new characters introduced on last episode weren't even mentioned.
However, we got some funny scenes about the exams' results (Machi is very intelligent!) and some backstory about Satou-sensei (looks like that delinquent guy had his M side revealed lmao). Looks like Satou-sensei enjoys reading manga, but Yuki doesn't want to admit that she likes manga, too. Yuki always looks so shy, but she's the one who gets all the dirty jokes and innuendos. xD
Poor Takahashi-sensei thought that last sentence out loud and everything went awkward very quickly! lol
The last scene was funny. I thought Hikari got better marks than her sister for a second, but it was Machi who surpassed Himari, of course. At least lovable baka Hikari got acceptable results even if she isn't a top student.
Jul 29, 2017 3:58 AM

Aug 2013
Yup, another great and funny episode
Check out my epic? youtube channel yo!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtS2LcQwcqpHyQGXekGDGVA
Sep 3, 2017 4:38 PM

Feb 2013
Too bad that she didn't actually bit them.
Wow, Machi is really smart.
Nov 28, 2017 12:48 AM

Sep 2012
Tetsuo: Vampire may suck blood but that doesn't mean u can suck when it comes to ur school work Hikari
& then Yuki's reaction (oh this blood puns) 😂

Yuki bearly manages to hold back laugh after hearing Sakie story 😂

END i guess Kyouko want's bit more then prizing from Tetsuo if she aimed for the 1st place 😂

kowalski_1123 said:
"Hard, thick, hairs would leave on my mouth". Lol Hikari, couldn't have been more shameless comment that that. XD

& Yuki laugh yet again 😂

thesarcasticguy said:
Yuki's expressions during her conversation with Succubus-chan made me go ROFL....

yea it was hilarious

FinalFlash18 said:
"Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean your exam should be all red too."

Damn. MC is pretty savage lmao. The way Yuki giggled at that made me chuckle too lol. It's nice to see different Yuki from earlier episode tbh. It's like she's a completely different character now.
Also, the VA has done a good job casting as Hikari. Whether it be laugh, scream or pouting, they all feel real expressions and it suits Hikari's personality to a T.

Also, Machi was serious for 1st spot to get a praise from MC after all. She was definitely not kidding at all XD

if u watched subs & wrote like it was word by word i must say dub translation is better

Dub translation Tetsuo: Vampire may suck blood but that doesn't mean you can suck when it comes to your school work Hikari

matias067 said:
Takanashi Hiraki is acaDEMIcally below average.
Young Satou Sakie wrecked that dude with her judo skills and that dude is an "M"!? lolz!
LOL at Yuki, she could not help not laughing of the jokes!
Himari dropped a rank because Machi made it to 1st place! Nice!
4/5.

well she really wants sensei to prize & hug her lol

it was almost like Yuki was holding back poop 😂
Sugram22Nov 28, 2017 1:34 AM
Dec 7, 2017 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
Yukki was sooo funny this episode, didn't think she would have such a lewd mind ^^ I bet Satou-sensei does taste the best though :>
May 1, 2018 9:10 PM

Jan 2018
Mysterious wind in a school hallway. Tetsuo acting all cool and aloof. lol

Oct 23, 2018 2:40 PM

May 2015
PERV! PERV! PERV! :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 19, 2018 6:39 PM

Apr 2015
Moral of the story: Keep your arms skinny and smooth for Hikari's enjoyment.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 27, 2020 7:47 AM
Jun 2013
nice to see some flashback for Sakie and it was pretty funny she made the guy scream hurt me more. I wonder if she can still do judo.
Nov 28, 2022 9:23 PM

Oct 2022
I kind of hope we meet Machi's parents before the shows over.  They obviously take good care of her, but I would think the issues with Dullahan's might be more interesting to look at then Hikari's visit.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2017

94 by LordCrueltyV »»
Sep 8, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.