Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2017 11:51 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the outcome of the scuffle played out how I thought it would but I'm glad that he stopped being harsh

Still, I didn't expect things to proceed the way it did nor did I expect Deku to meet HIM so soon....I wonder who the little girl is as well as her relationship to HIM (She's kawaii tho)

P.S. Mirio's hero costume looks awesome
Feb 23, 2017 1:55 AM

Dec 2012
Deku got the internship.

Woah already running into Kisaki.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 23, 2017 2:00 AM

Jan 2016
Superb chapter! The art was a bit off in some panels but nothing that bothers me.
Something tells me this is gonna be a long arc! He did after all he did state:
"And so my long internship began"

Can't wait to see what's in store for us!
Feb 23, 2017 2:09 AM
Jul 2012
The internship started how I expected it to but definitely wasn't expecting those two to meet this soon.
Feb 23, 2017 2:20 AM

Jun 2014
Deku failed but of course he still got the internship position. Wasn't expecting him to run into Kisaki this quickly though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Feb 23, 2017 2:38 AM

Mar 2014
I reckon the last panel was intentional and not unfinished, since it illustrated Midoriya's response perfectly.

Decent chapter overall
Feb 23, 2017 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
hmm.. the art seam like rushing, what is going on?
Feb 23, 2017 3:02 AM

Dec 2014
Looks like Deku got the internship after all.

It was pretty cool of him to avoid stamping on the All Might poster while trying to figure out an action plan. I'm still interested in what exactly sir is capable is seeing with his quirk.

Did not expect Deku to run into Kisaki this early.
Feb 23, 2017 3:17 AM
Jul 2018
Busujima_Saeko said:

Black clover was the same, maybe it's wsj's way of saying hxh is coming back kek.

Why does Deku bump into cute grills everytime? lol
Feb 23, 2017 3:24 AM
Jan 2014
Busujima_Saeko said:

It wasn't just MHA that had unfinished art this week. Definitely a magazine related thing, deadline must have moved up unpredictably. Will be fixed in the volume release. Shouldn't be similar in the next issue.
Feb 23, 2017 3:24 AM
Jan 2014
Frostbytes said:
Busujima_Saeko said:

Black clover was the same, maybe it's wsj's way of saying hxh is coming back kek.

Why does Deku bump into cute grills everytime? lol

It wasn't just MHA that had unfinished art this week. Definitely a magazine related thing, deadline must have moved up unpredictably. Will be fixed in the volume release. Shouldn't be similar in the next issue.
Feb 23, 2017 3:39 AM
Sep 2012
Well Nighteye he is something else. So this whole test was pointless. Oh well we get down to business taking on villains quicker than a thought.

And we got some mysterious girl, what do they want with her?

All and all an okay chapter, it had very quick pacing.
Feb 23, 2017 4:02 AM

Dec 2013
Seems like they didn't finish the art. Wtf.

Of course Midoriya avoided all of the All Might merchandise lol

Dat cliffhanger!
Feb 23, 2017 4:13 AM

Sep 2014
Eh,the result was kinda predictable and the whole challenge was actually pointless.The last panel though delivers too much hype!Kisaki is a scary individual with his ability.I wonder what happened to that girl and tried to run away from him.
Feb 23, 2017 5:26 AM

Apr 2012
Deku already meets Kisaki!!!! I wonder if him and Miro are going to fight him right there
Feb 23, 2017 5:32 AM

Mar 2015
Frostbytes said:
Busujima_Saeko said:

Why does Deku bump into cute grills villian everytime? lol

i though only me that feels like that...

this is the 4th time what looked like normal mission become complite mess... this starting to get old... but well, the cute girl at least hyping the new villian...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 23, 2017 5:47 AM

Jul 2013
Heh. So Eri/Eli bumps into Deku, and in turn also finds himself face to face with Chisaki/Overhaul.

Interesting to know that the Yakuza operate in a grey area, and the heroes haven't been able to get evidence of them actually committing bad deeds - thus making it difficult to actually label them as villains.

If it were just Overhaul, it may not turn into a fight - since they don't have the evidence to take him down and arrest him. But, since that little girl (Eri/Eli) is there, that would perhaps change things. With Deku perhaps deciding to protect her and all.

I'm curious as to the relationship between Chisaki and Eri/Eli though. Father and daughter perhaps? You can tell she's been treated pretty badly by the bandages she's wearing. Not to mention the fact that she's running away from him.

Assuming it does turn into a fight, it'll just be Mirio and Deku vs Overhaul, with Eli in the middle of it all. Also hope that Mirio or Deku will contact Nighteye and Bubble Girl before things get out of hand.
Feb 23, 2017 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
Nice to see Deku getting the internship in the end even though he didn't pass the 3 minute challenge. Bumping into Kisaki ....well, I didn't expect that.
Feb 23, 2017 7:53 AM

Jul 2013
Everyone here seems to be referring to Overhaul as Kisaki, when it's Chisaki.
MangaStream got it wrong, Fallen Angels version is right.
I'm not surprised MangaStream got it wrong though, since they seem to prioritize speed over quality of translations.
Feb 23, 2017 7:57 AM
Feb 2017
The art was little bit off in some parts of the chapter(dosn't trouble me tho).

That girl looks kinda cool, I would see her having an amazing quirk of some sort, as she has overhauls interest. I hope this turns out good.

I hope this arc's gonna be alot longer than the rest of them in this series!
Feb 23, 2017 8:30 AM

Jul 2015
art was suprisingly bad. weird. cool cahpter anyways
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Feb 23, 2017 8:54 AM

Mar 2015
I think this chapter was pretty solid tbh I am not a huge fan of Mirios costume but its nothing that bothers me too much,am I the only one thinking this Chapter's art was a bit off tho??
Feb 23, 2017 9:57 AM

Sep 2013
Must have been a tight deadline.
Deku gets the spot even thou he lost.
Feb 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Apr 2016
Holy shit, I would have never thought they'd meet up so soon...

Hype
Feb 23, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2009
Very cool chapter despite some parts of the art was little off ^^
Gosh I didn't expect Deku to meet Overhaul so soon.. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Feb 24, 2017 12:26 AM

Dec 2013
loved the way midoriya would've got night eye to accept him. badass dodging around without even touching any of the all might memorabilia.
fanboys will be fanboys haha
Feb 24, 2017 5:09 AM
Jun 2016
Yay Deku bumped into a cute grill
Feb 24, 2017 11:26 AM
Oct 2015
Overhaul meets Izuku ! Hype
Feb 24, 2017 4:26 PM

Mar 2014
Only Midoriya can be that lucky to meet the target right at the beginning of his internship.

HunterXHunter strikes back.
Feb 26, 2017 3:51 PM
Dec 2016
New character and meeting Overhaul hype for next chapter for a possible conversation between the two.
Aug 3, 2017 2:18 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, on his first day he encountered Overhaul.
Nov 1, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Deku met Overhaul in the first day..
Boy, that escalate quickly.
Jan 2, 2018 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
hmm , wasnt one for all only transferable to someone without a quirk, how does night eye want to transfer it to someone already with a quirk,or is it ok in this world to have two quirks(for someone other than all for one) ,if its a prequisite to be quirkless to have ofa power ,then this whole thing has been pointless ,even more since i feel like all might already told midoriya about that ,and since hes smart should have rememberd ,though i might be wrong ,well either someone will correct me ,or i will forget about it later
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

- The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else
May 24, 2019 7:30 PM

May 2016
Deku might not have gotten the stamp from Nighteye but his consideration for his All Might merchandise even though he's bouncing around like Gran Torino with the permission to destroy anything he'd like is actually silly enough to make me chuckle too.

He might be accepted as a trainee and he was actually planning to recruit him from the get go but he'll have to prove to Nighteye that he's worthy of One For All before he finishes his course. Meeting Overhaul by surprise is the worst thing that can happen to him at his first day in the job. Oof.

Mar 8, 2022 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
Deku got accepted but he still hasn't been acknowledged.

They meet Overhaul in broad daylight!

The extra pages where they do the cosplay is pure fanservice lol
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Aug 15, 2022 8:44 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Nighteye is also hilarious.

Overhaul and Midoriya meet and there's a little girl.

More topics from this board

» When will the chapter count be updated?

Ellenwitch - Yesterday

3 by AriLumani »»
6 hours ago

» question about the ending

asdewqw3erfgt - Aug 29

17 by MalyRBT »»
Yesterday, 3:20 PM

» 👑 Boku no Hero Academia Character Ranking 👑 ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Sep 5

70 by UberBat »»
Yesterday, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 390 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 1, 2023

36 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 14, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 380 Discussion

Kuma - Feb 17, 2023

44 by Masterdude1023 »»
Sep 12, 12:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.