Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Taboo Tattoo
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 22, 2016 10:22 PM

Aug 2012
BB had to die so he could appear in his console release of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Aug 22, 2016 10:27 PM

Sep 2013
4 more episodes....ugh. This show is getting on my nerves but I guess I've come this far so I'll see it through to its miserable end. 2/5

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 22, 2016 10:36 PM

Jan 2016
people hate this anime, and I'm with them. But I am happy the way this episode turned out c:

Aug 22, 2016 10:49 PM

Aug 2014
Boring anime that had an interesting premise, that only strong point was the fight scenes. I really wanted to like this anime purely for the fight scenes, but the plot is becoming f*** unbearable.

1. This shouldn't be a comedy anime, a few episodes back I was thinking wtf is going on, and it really destroys the action type mood (the comedy is misplaced, often straight after or during emotional or tense scenes, ruining any atmosphere that existed)

2. The plot is just ridiculous.

3. The characters lack development. It is all very cliche, and the deaths don't evoke any emotion.
Professional Banana Poster

Aug 22, 2016 11:13 PM
Oct 2010
lmao touko is so stupid
Aug 22, 2016 11:19 PM

Apr 2015
for god sake touko dies, i'm glad about it, fucking annoying character.

my anime feelings about taboo:

Aug 22, 2016 11:34 PM

Aug 2015
Touko died, so the promise they have created is useless. This show somehow turned out to be Divine Gate 2.0, kill everyone except the MCs in one episode ._.

1/5
Aug 23, 2016 1:11 AM

Jan 2016
Ah...she got chomped.....

Thats what you get for being stubborn
Aug 23, 2016 1:29 AM

Dec 2014
Episode was all over the place, Pacing too fast, Transition are fast and random info dumps on the plot elements seems nonsensical. Absolutely no emotional investment for me. Yup, at this point I'm just here to see the flashy action scenes.

Honestly couldn't care for any of the deaths this episode,
Leo? Didn't even remember the guy.
BB? maybe if we had a little more time with his character it might have had some impact. It's more like his death was forced and made to look cool and heroic just for the sake of plot and for Seigi to accomplish something.
Cal? I was actually surprised and a bit sad that she died. I liked her, She was strong, badass and cute.
Touko? Honestly that was the most stupid death I have seen. I said it last episode as well. Why was she even here? What was she trying to do? Why the hell would she run away from protection? Why would she even run to Seigi at that point? Stupidity man, Just plain stupidity. Honestly that was terrible writing for a death.

Oh look, It's an Animus and he's gonna see, Believe it! BB's memories. Assassin's Creed:Tattoo incoming.

iTrombe said:
Team Aryabhata all the way.

^^^One of the reasons I'm watching this show. XD
Lelouch0202Aug 23, 2016 1:35 AM
Aug 23, 2016 2:01 AM

Jun 2015
Yes! Finally , She's dead! Thank you!!!
Aug 23, 2016 4:01 AM
Oct 2014
...bullshit
touko is like she had her brain replaced by some mass of shit,she is like the stupidest and most ignorant character evaaaa, and the bullshit way she died, this epi.. just some bullshit
Aug 23, 2016 4:50 AM

Feb 2012
Recently, this show has been messed up. Touko's death was plain stupid! Seriously, you're in a battlefield and you happily run to your childhood friend when he's right next to the triumphant enemy? Come on!! That's idiocy to the highest level. Why the hell is she even there in the battlefield? she's not a soldier nor is she strong. Ugh! I don't mind BB's death though because he's fighting a strong opponent.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 23, 2016 5:02 AM

Nov 2009
This is getting really ridiculous (as if it wasn't ridiculous before...) Pretty gory, too, I at least was surprised that Ikki's maimed arm didn't miraculously come back all healed later like nothing'd happened. But the main highlight is the fact that the most annoying and stupid bitch of this show is gone. Only, I have this awful feeling that she isn't gone for good and will come back from the dead later (through that borrowed forehead tattoo), maybe with amnesia or something, and will be on the enemy princess' side. Some stupid and cheesy twist like that is coming, mark my words.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Aug 23, 2016 6:31 AM

Jan 2014
Hahahahaha I laugh a bit, baka cow-tits doesn't know her limit.

This anime has done a great justice to such foolish characters who believe their clinginess could save the day.

10/10
Aug 23, 2016 6:33 AM
Mar 2016
I was just wondering since Izzy lost her left arm and that was where her tattoo was, did she lose her tattoo powers as well?
Aug 23, 2016 6:55 AM

Nov 2014
It is Akame Ga Kill all over fucking again. DROPPING THIS SHIT!
Aug 23, 2016 7:08 AM

Jun 2015
I actually laughed when Touko died and I don't even care. She is so stupid. There was no reason for her to be there.
That censorship though when that one soldier got bit in half and the two black bars covered the body.
Tom's outburst when he find out he's out of triggers was my reaction to this episode.
Aug 23, 2016 7:46 AM
Mar 2016
Im only continuing for izzy.
Aug 23, 2016 8:17 AM
Jul 2018
I used to like this series but these episodes were slowly rather trying to kill me, and it's not because of the cliches (because cliches are just everywhere in anime, so I have my stance on that), but more about the pacing is all over the place, and then the death of Touko somehow makes me feel rather irritated, not because I liked her (I did liked her), but its just the way they killed her off was stupid. I'm not the person to drop these type of series (even tho I don't) but I will go and try to see how it goes. Somehow it went to a 5/10 for me, so... its not that bad but its just irritating to see.
Aug 23, 2016 9:17 AM
Aug 2011
I can see where this is going... Now Seigi is probably go Emo and will want to take revenge on the princess for Touko and BB. He will probably run recklessly into battle without a care and when someone is about to die again because of his recklessness (and this person most sure will be Izzy) he'll come back to be the "hero of justice" from the start of the series but now with power to actually do something.

Basically... your generic plot for "ingenuity, shock of reality and mature" of the MC.
Aug 23, 2016 9:25 AM

Jul 2012
People dying here and there including important characters (there should be feels moments, but not really), explosions everywhere, strange fights with serious talks, whatever only 4 episodes left.
Aug 23, 2016 10:22 AM

Dec 2007
So glad Touko died. She was being stupid the whole damn time. Yeah I get that you're worried but people like her needs to understand how useless they are and sit the f*** down.
Aug 23, 2016 10:50 AM
Jul 2016
I thought that i was the only one who laugh when the childhood friend dies. Because Touko was annoying as hell. Since the beginning, she was the worst character in this anime.

ixarising said:
I'll give this episode 5/5 just because Touko died. Seriously it's a good riddance and we can even give her the award of dumbest death of the season, maybe even the year of 2016.

^THIS.

The only death that matters was BB. But if he was in the peak of his power, maybe things was different.
Aug 23, 2016 11:39 AM

May 2013
This show continues to be complete nonsense, hahaha. Can't wait to see what they'll do next (:

Aug 23, 2016 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
Finally Touko died. Her role was annoying and she also died in a stupid way.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Aug 23, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2007
Touko's death was shocking and dumb (brilliant idea to return on the battlefield for seeing Seigi). I didn't dislike her but she definitely was expendable.

As for Leo, his death is way better in the manga since his relationship with a character is more interesting.
Aug 23, 2016 12:55 PM

Feb 2015
What the heck just happened?! How dense is Touko to run in the middle of a fire fight?! ●_●

I'm sad about BB though... ಥ_ಥ
Aug 23, 2016 2:13 PM

May 2014
Wow Touko you fucking idiot. Welp, at least the pointless fanservice character is gone now.

But BB! ;^;
Aug 23, 2016 2:18 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I mean, i feel bad for seigi but Touko was fucking retarded. Good riddance.

''HEY HEY IM GONNA GIVE YOU A TATTOO, THEN ITLL FUCK YOUR LIFE AND ASK YOU TO DESTROY EVERY TATTOO IN THE WORLD. DEAL ??? LOLOLOL''
What a fuckin troll, Wiseman.

The only good thing left in this anime is Tom.
DatRandomDudeAug 23, 2016 2:21 PM
Aug 23, 2016 3:08 PM

May 2012
Seriously the simply threw away a character for forced development for Seigi? There was no build up or anything to this, we barely even knew the chick. She was literally just created and roped into this for some of the most forced character development I've seen in awhile. Just lazy ass writing.

BB's death on the other hand was alright I guess, actually made sense and did something. Hope Cal didn't die? Kinda liked her but wouldn't be surprised if they killed her off too for edginess' sake. Wonder if this is going to be the new Akame ga Kill and just strive to be edgy at the expense of actual plot and character, making it all pointless.
Aug 23, 2016 3:27 PM

Feb 2015
Typical story is typical. The show's really taken a turn for the worse. The episode was good overall, but the ending was expected and unoriginal.

3/5
Aug 23, 2016 4:05 PM

Jan 2016
Kirigaro92 said:
I should have dropped this shit long ago. Touko's death was even more stupid than Canaria's (the qualidea female mc). Also hate the fucking lesbian loli I was glad when I thought the blind dude had killed her lol, just the good guys die here.
PD: another show got terraformed with censorship-chan

Exactly like Canaria as far as the "are you fucking kidding me death"

This is turning into a dumpster fire, I am really over the "Childhood Friend Curse" already jeezus. They die in every drama/action/supernatural/horror/Mecha/insert genere here.

Pretty shitty setup for her dieing too jeeze, not to mention my most distasteful way to die(being consumed). If it wasn't for my want to complete every anime I watch I would give this up. Started off good and has just went down hill since.

The damn fight scenes are so one-sided it's not fun to watch.

I hope that loli lesbian slut gets killed in an extremely graphic way. Totally immoral too, don't care what it is eitherm
Aug 23, 2016 4:58 PM

Apr 2016
Im sure Toukos death was the comedy-part in this episode...

The show still went down.
Aug 23, 2016 5:32 PM

Oct 2011
Touko BB nooooooo
izzy arm noooooo
Aug 23, 2016 6:15 PM

Nov 2011
This episode was fucking awesome! I think this made it so much better. Honestly Touko dieing was a surprise to me, I did not see it coming considering she was somewhat main, but hell I guess that doesn't matter. I hate Il though I hope someone tears her to shreds.

Izzy lost her arm, that's crazy so I guess she loses her powers as well since that was her tattoo hand.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 23, 2016 6:28 PM

Sep 2011
Awwwwww yeah. Death to the titty monster.
Aug 23, 2016 7:51 PM

Mar 2014
I saw BB dying coming but Touko was a surprise I liked the episode but the pacing in this show sucks
Aug 23, 2016 9:38 PM

May 2015
I still can't remember why they're fighting. I can't remember all the characters that died... I'm really starting to dislike the boring color palette. And of course they just had to make Touko, one of the few characters I liked, die in the most dumb way possible. And Seigi's plot armor was pretty annoying this episode. I really hate watching this.

But at the same time it feels great, I guess I'm a bit of a masochist.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Aug 23, 2016 10:40 PM
Jun 2015
Thank god Touko is dead I have hated her since the series started. She is literally dying for the MCs attention and her death actually showed that.
Aug 24, 2016 1:03 AM

Aug 2012
Another series were likable a hero of justice dies and is replaced by a little kid.

Touko seemed so dumb and oblivious to the situation. It was funny how enthusiastic she was up until she got eaten. If it was trying to be funny then this was a 5/5 for me.

Izzy lost her left hand in all this mayhem.

Illyricus said:
Can Touko's death be more stupid? Who in her sane mind would throw herself to a battlefield when people lies dead and/or injured. I didn't know if laugh or facepalm at that scene, as I didn't felt any sadness. That was a Parasyte level death at least.

That's a good comparison lol.
Aug 24, 2016 2:58 AM

Apr 2016
It is getting shit gradually
like touko dying no grief from seigi,he is just sitting there like nothing happened.
Aug 24, 2016 4:12 AM
Jan 2016
Well, they killed the only two characters I cared remotely about.
Aug 24, 2016 4:24 AM

Feb 2016
Well of course both Neo and Chesty McBreasterson had to die; that way there wouldn't be any obstacle to sticking the two mains together. It would have been nice if they didn't make their impending deaths so obvious or the reasons for them so transparent though. Neo pretty much walked into the series with a sign on his neck saying "will die soon" as he hit pretty much every death flag in the book. I think the only thing he didn't say was "I'm only 3 days away from retirement!"
Aug 24, 2016 4:38 AM

Feb 2016
Talon184 said:
4 more episodes....ugh. This show is getting on my nerves but I guess I've come this far so I'll see it through to its miserable end. 2/5

Be strong. If I can hold it together so can you. Just so long as they don't do any more hyperactive "comedy" scenes everything will be ok.

Lelouch0202 said:

Touko? Honestly that was the most stupid death I have seen. I said it last episode as well. Why was she even here? What was she trying to do? Why the hell would she run away from protection? Why would she even run to Seigi at that point? Stupidity man, Just plain stupidity. Honestly that was terrible writing for a death.

This so much. What kind of military unit brings an untrained civilian into a warzone just because they're friends with a new recruit?
Aug 24, 2016 5:06 AM

Feb 2014
Honestly, the nicknames people here are giving to Touko is much funnier than most of the comedy segments Taboo Tattoo has tried, and that is saying something. >_<

I do admire Cal's passion and skills, but thanks to her arrogant "You can't defeat me" taunt, I wanted her to be defeated completely, and with help from Seigi, BB was able to do just that. Sadly, BB's now dead. )=

Same goes for Touko, whose ironically named shirt, 'flag', confirmed her death when she decided to come back into the battlefield. Too bad for her, Il was there to chomp on her and gloat about it afterwards. Hopefully this bitch will be dead soon enough, since she's getting on my nerves now. =/

It'll be interesting to see more of BB's past next time, but I'm not sure anything will savage this show from mediocrity at this point. Shame....
Aug 24, 2016 5:32 AM

Jun 2013
tthe plot is dead good riddance she was stupid but poor BB
AxelucardAug 24, 2016 5:35 AM
Aug 24, 2016 7:19 AM

Jul 2016
This show proves the cruelty of wars,tattoo=nuclear weapons,while their consequence can be very extreme.In this episode,Bb is because of overusing tattoo,while Touko came in the worst time because of friendship,characters lose hope.I think this anime is deeply related to our society.
TokumiaAug 24, 2016 7:30 AM

Life is empty without anime

Aug 24, 2016 7:35 AM

Jul 2016
And come on guys,Touko is just a supporting character to the plot,her death is miserable but come to think of it,it may encourage MC learn from mistakes as their knowledge to tattoo is nearly equal to zero,plot may become better,characters may become stronger in the future.

Life is empty without anime

Aug 24, 2016 8:22 AM
Jul 2015
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 No touko shouldn't have died it's not fair she didn't get to fight or tell seigi how she felt it's not fair!
Aug 24, 2016 11:07 AM

Apr 2012
This anime show was like: "Oh, she is about to die. But first, boob shot for one last time!!!"
Visit my blog site for my own impressions about anime & other things: http://infonochikara.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kaoru_kajiura
Subscribe on YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/KaoruKajiura
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know why this anime has this hate and low ratings

Naveen6662246 - Apr 3

15 by YaGurlSaiyan »»
Sep 6, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

120 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

188 by ryzxgum »»
Mar 3, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

138 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

96 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.