Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2016 4:21 PM

Jul 2010
This show has a relatively low overall score right now (6.97? really?) but I tried watching it and this show is GREAT. Lots of action and actual information and content that leads up to proper cliffhangers making you want to know what happens next. The art and visuals are great too; as someone who normally hates CG in anime, I really do approve of the CG usage in this, it feels seamless and fits the theme well.

Overall everything about this series is done real well, at least from the first 2 eps. They introduced characters in a brief but suitable manner, jumped right into the main plot, and now are keeping enough elements of mystery while having lots of action to make it all a fun ride.

So, why do people on MAL rate this so low? Is it just people who dropped this during the first half of the first ep thinking it's going to be just typical SOL? That's really unfair for this show isn't it
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 2016 4:47 PM

Jan 2015
ColdBreeze said:
A score of 7 is not really low though. Maybe for MAL standards?

Everything below 7.50 is considerated average
Apr 16, 2016 4:49 PM

Apr 2011
ColdBreeze said:
A score of 7 is not really low though. Maybe for MAL standards?

If it is good the score will jump after it has finished airing.
And people who dropped and scored this already, their votes won't count.

Yes 7 is below average for MAL's standard.
Apr 16, 2016 4:50 PM

Jul 2011
Because the other people of MAL didn't liked as much as you
Apr 16, 2016 5:06 PM
Nov 2014
It's bad and deserved the score. Get over it.
Apr 16, 2016 5:13 PM

Oct 2014
It's because some people don't have as good of taste as us.

MAL's average score is 6.9 so this is barely above average, but it deserves better. Judging by the first episode I think it deserves at least a 7.6.
Apr 16, 2016 5:21 PM
Apr 2016
zombie_pegasus said:

MAL's average score is 6.9 so this is barely above average, but it deserves better. Judging by the first episode I think it deserves at least a 7.6.

>good taste

KEK

This show is undeniably bad. It proves how ignorant you are at how horribly the plot is written.
Apr 16, 2016 5:25 PM

Oct 2014
ryomikazuki said:
zombie_pegasus said:

>good taste

KEK

This show is undeniably bad. It proves how ignorant you are at how horribly the plot is written.
Shit like Another and Elfen Lied have scores just under 8.0 and this is better than those. As poorly written as it may be it's fun to watch, the characters are cute, and there isn't anything that's all that wrong about the show. Battle harems have these same descriptions and they get much better ratings even if they're written as poorly. Poor writing does not always mean that the score will be bad.
Apr 16, 2016 5:36 PM

Mar 2011
Moe + Ships = wow, awesome...

It's just another Girls und Panzer shit.
Apr 16, 2016 5:39 PM

Sep 2015
Keep in mind a score of 7 is what I would consider an average decent show. A 6, even if it's a high 6, I feel is a bit low. I think this show deserves at least a 7.5. It's cute and I think the combination of seriousness works well too. I mean, it's a show about cute girls doing something cool, what more can I ask for?!

Keep in mind that the popularity rating will also be a higher number since we can assume that most shows end up being average with really shit, <6, and really good, >8.5, shows being uncommon which means there is a a bulk of shows that are rated around 7 taking up the #1000-#3000 slots.

ex) With the assumption in mind, there are more shows that are rated 7.5 than 9.2 so all those 7.5 shows are fighting for position while the 9.2 doesn't have that many to contend with.
Apr 16, 2016 5:48 PM

Jan 2013
ryomikazuki said:
zombie_pegasus said:

>good taste

KEK

So this account was created for a shit post.... good job.
Apr 16, 2016 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
Agreed this is a great show. Really good endings for the 2 episodes so far but this isn't a shounen anime so it already wont do as good. Seems a lot of users run away in fear if its all girls.

It will go up by the time its over (I personally dont rate tell its over) unless the finale is terrible XD Comparing it to the 2 shows its most like Kancolle at 7.07 and Girls und Panzer 7.62 it'll be fine.
Apr 16, 2016 6:00 PM

Apr 2015
Aqo said:
This show has a relatively low overall score right now (6.97? really?) but I tried watching it and this show is GREAT. Lots of action and actual information and content that leads up to proper cliffhangers making you want to know what happens next. The art and visuals are great too; as someone who normally hates CG in anime, I really do approve of the CG usage in this, it feels seamless and fits the theme well.

Overall everything about this series is done real well, at least from the first 2 eps. They introduced characters in a brief but suitable manner, jumped right into the main plot, and now are keeping enough elements of mystery while having lots of action to make it all a fun ride.

So, why do people on MAL rate this so low? Is it just people who dropped this during the first half of the first ep thinking it's going to be just typical SOL? That's really unfair for this show isn't it

>caring about plebs who rate show before it ends
Dude, relax and drink some booze.
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Apr 16, 2016 6:34 PM

Mar 2013
probably still bitter about not being able to get into the world of warships beta
Apr 16, 2016 7:13 PM

Mar 2015
Some people judge the book by its cover, pop in a rating and leave.

Personally I can't justify giving a show a rating until either I have finished watching all the episodes -OR- the first few episodes are absolutely horrible, and that does not happen very often fortunately. Some shows which I try out, but when it turns out I truly have no interest in them, I just stop watching, and don't rate them.
The sword that takes life gives life
Apr 16, 2016 10:56 PM

Nov 2009
This show is not MAL type of show. MAL doesn't like CGDCT or MOE in general.

There is also the problem with people watch only one ep. and dropped. Girls und panzer faces the same problem. For GuP. you need to watch up to 4 eps in order to see how good it is (When it was airing, its popularity skyrocketed after ep.4 aired) but many people watched only 1 ep. and thought it was nothing new and dropped.
Apr 16, 2016 11:53 PM

Apr 2011
Stupid people think that just watching one episode or two that they easily judge the series as a whole. They've been watching animes for so long that they don't know the basics of plot progression.

So I don't care what they think, nor do I care about crappy MAL rating that immature kids put. It doesn't affect my enjoyment of the series.
Apr 16, 2016 11:56 PM

May 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
ryomikazuki said:

>good taste

KEK

Shit like Another and Elfen Lied have scores just under 8.0 and this is better than those. As poorly written as it may be it's fun to watch, the characters are cute, and there isn't anything that's all that wrong about the show. Battle harems have these same descriptions and they get much better ratings even if they're written as poorly. Poor writing does not always mean that the score will be bad.
Pega theres no need to argue with an alt
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Apr 17, 2016 12:03 AM

Sep 2015
Me thinks that people just watched the first 10 minutes, didn't get their fill of beefy, sweaty men, and simply said "EW CGDCT MUH ORIGINALITY MUH COMPLEXITY ANIME IS SRS THIS IS AN IN SALT" and then promptly hellvoted it.

It was at 6.8 the day it premiered, but it's slowly climbed up to a 7. If this anime got more attention I feel like those paste-eaters would get flooded out.

Personally, it's by far my favorite anime of this season. I got so hyped up for it before it aired, and while I was just expecting cute girls doing cute things on a boat, it ended up being pleasantly different than what I was expecting. I still get muh cute girls doing cute things in doses, too.

'Tis a good anime.

Apr 17, 2016 2:46 AM

Jul 2011
I've seen this kind of threads everywhere, but the answer will always remain the same: cuz it's MAL.
Apr 17, 2016 3:08 AM

Aug 2008
It's not uncommon for an anime to get a 7 or a 6 and end up with a high 8 by the end of it's run. Take "Shinsekai Yori" for example.
Back when it was airing, it was on the low 7's. But as it kept going, the score tended to crept till what it is today.
Incidentally, the guy who worked on the music for that anime is also doing the music for this one lol

Anyway, I myself rate stuff based on how enjoyable I find it. I've dropped several anime already in the past after watching only the first episode and not liking, while also not rating it and adding it to my list either.

That said, I expect this anime to get a score similar to Girls und Panzer, seeing as how similar they are and the fact that some of the staff have worked on both projects. But for me, and if things keep going at this rate for this anime, I'll probably give it a 9, based on enjoyment factor alone.
Apr 17, 2016 4:10 AM
Jun 2009
If anything, this show is one hundred times more educational than any movie/anime/manga about warship I have ever watched. It's more realistic than the garbage Hollywood WWII movies such as Fury. At least you learned how warship was operated back then while in Fury, the only thing you learned is America Steel Stronk!
Apr 17, 2016 4:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Probably a bunch of people dropped it within the first half of the first episode and gave it a low score

As always with shows that take an unexpected turn like this, it might start out low but it should get a much bigger 1/5 boost when it ends instead
Apr 17, 2016 10:53 AM

Jul 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Probably a bunch of people dropped it within the first half of the first episode and gave it a low score

this really makes me sad but it's probably the undeniable truth
the reason I'm bothered by this is because I don't have time to watch everything and skimming over global scores is an easy way to find what's worth watching each season. but with stuff like this it makes it unfair for some shows.

mal shouldn't allow people to rate shows before they've completed like 3 episodes imo
Apr 17, 2016 11:57 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Aqo said:
HaXXspetten said:

the reason I'm bothered by this is because I don't have time to watch everything and skimming over global scores is an easy way to find what's worth watching each season. but with stuff like this it makes it unfair for some shows.

mal shouldn't allow people to rate shows before they've completed like 3 episodes imo
Uhm... how would you able to skim over global scores to find out what's worth watching in the beginning of a season if you couldn't rate until 3 episodes have aired? There wouldn't be a score at all in that case
Apr 17, 2016 12:01 PM
Jan 2016
Sure, premature ratings makes it easier to find out what's worth watching.

But it also gives an unfair outlook if it's just the first EP.
Especially if enough impatient people just blatantly rate it 5 for slow start.
*Which it kinda isn't since there's been slower story progressions in anime in the past.
Apr 17, 2016 12:53 PM

Jul 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Uhm... how would you able to skim over global scores to find out what's worth watching in the beginning of a season if you couldn't rate until 3 episodes have aired? There wouldn't be a score at all in that case

I'll just wait...? I'm not in a rush to start watching everything as soon as it aired, in fact most of the time I prefer to marathon shows as soon as they're done airing; or just start midway in.

Considering how useless ratings are for purely ep1/2 losing them wouldn't really make it any worse finding what to watch in the start of the season compared to now.
Apr 17, 2016 2:28 PM
Jul 2012
Its just that many people may have dropped it before shit got real, plus its not so famous atm. Cross Ange had a score of 5.sth up until episode 15 or so but after it finished, it has risen to a whooping 7.5 because it was actually pretty awesome. Happens all the time, MAL is very bad at ratings in general. Half of the people have no idea what they are doing, a quarter think they are god/critics and havent put a single 9 or 10 and the other quarter rate based on their personal enjoyment of the show. For me, SAO series is a 10, although i know that the first anime adaptation is pretty bad as an anime.
Apr 17, 2016 2:41 PM
Jan 2013
HecticLeo said:
Keep in mind a score of 7 is what I would consider an average decent show. A 6, even if it's a high 6, I feel is a bit low.

I fail to see why people limit themselves so much with the scales they use. Especially since you're talking about high and low sixes and sevens on a site that doesn't support fractions… just use the whole scale! (or use a site that supports fractional votes, such as AniDB)

There's no reason to devote twice as many grades to varying degrees of shit than to degrees of good, or to flat-out refuse using the lower half of the scale.

And if you think you can't give a show you found just okay a lower score than the current average, you've likely fallen prey to the anchoring effect. Which is also the main reason why early voting is bad.
Apr 17, 2016 2:48 PM

Mar 2015
> it trying to be funny, but fail misserably.
> really strange switch between comedy and serious moment, kinda reminder of shigatsu wa kimi no uso.
> mis*fucking*understood
> breaking suspension of disbelief many times. (japan sunk because overexploration mine? really? even global warming make more sanse.)
> plot armor that more blatant than battle shounen.

i don't said it totaly shit, still enjoy it, but it's understable for low score. kinda expecting to be better in upcoming episode like GnP.

Marina2 said:
This show is not MAL type of show. MAL doesn't like CGDCT or MOE in general.
sure, because MAL is western based and western prefer action. but doesn't mean they can't be loved at all.. like aria and yotsubato!

also, TBH i prefer zipang rather than this if about warship which is your usual issekai anime, lOl...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 17, 2016 2:50 PM

Sep 2015
narutoisc00l said:

There's no reason to devote twice as many grades to varying degrees of shit than to degrees of good, or to flat-out refuse using the lower half of the scale.

I don't use anything under 5 because I pick shows that I know I will enjoy. I don't bother watching anything that I think/know I will not like. That's why I don't rate anything under 5.
Apr 17, 2016 3:21 PM

Mar 2012
This happen before with another navy series arpeggio of blue steel..when it first aired it dropped to a ranking of only 6.9....but by the end it had risen up to 7.6 range... al ot of the people who drooped and rated it in the first episode were eventually taken out of the equation and the ranking rose...same goes with every series...if u see less than a fourth of the series episodes your rank does not count...people have to learn you can't judge anything until you have seen all that it has to show..until than..you still have to deliberate and understand everything before you make a conclusion..simple like that.
Apr 17, 2016 3:25 PM
Jan 2013
HecticLeo said:
I don't use anything under 5 because I pick shows that I know I will enjoy. I don't bother watching anything that I think/know I will not like. That's why I don't rate anything under 5.

Keep deluding yourself into thinking 30% of the stuff you watch are masterpieces, even though several are obviously full of flaws. And even if you're as good at pre-selecting as you think you are, you could set your own average closer to the middle of the road.

Half of the post didn't address you directly though, but people who share your voting patterns. And those also tend to think that they never watch any crud, even though 90% of everything is crud.

But enough, this thread will likely be closed soon anyway.
Apr 17, 2016 3:28 PM

Sep 2015
narutoisc00l said:

Keep deluding yourself into thinking 30% of the stuff you watch are masterpieces,

My personal score is just based on how much I liked the show. I don't consider the majority of my 10s masterpieces at all because I do realize there are flaws but my overall enjoyment was really high.
Apr 17, 2016 3:39 PM

Oct 2014
HecticLeo said:
narutoisc00l said:

I personally try to use the scale as efficiently as possible. The lowest I've given a full length anime series is 3/10. I try to use 5 as average, although my average for full TV series has become 6 while my mean score is lower than 5.
Apr 17, 2016 4:50 PM

Jul 2015
Eh, I think this is the type of series that most people who would like it don't really care to much about what it's average score is. A lot of cute/moe anime gets really low ratings, but is adored by people who are into that kinda stuff. Take it from someone who falls into that camp personally. The score of a series like this has much less influence on my likelihood to watch it than the synopsis/key visuals do.
Apr 17, 2016 9:32 PM

Jun 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Aqo said:

< implying the global score of anime on mal has anything to do with what's worth watching.

Maybe for a sheep w/o a brain.
Apr 17, 2016 9:38 PM

Apr 2014
The real question is, is it better than Kantai Collection?
Apr 17, 2016 11:42 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Protaku said:
I don't think you should make that comparison. Haifuri seems way more serious than KanColle if you ask me

Though so far yeah it's definitely better
Apr 25, 2016 1:12 PM
Sep 2011
It seems clear to me why. If you care about internal consistency, it is clear this show is a disaster. You don't need to watch more than the first episode. If you don't sweat the details or notice the lack of consistency, it seems fine.

I have actually changed as I have grown older - lack of consistency used to totally kill any enjoyment of a show for me (to the extent that I would have found most anime to be awful); now I don't expect anime to be realistic or consistent and can enjoy it anyway. My rating would have been 1 when I was young, but can rate it favorably now.

This show is probably one of the worst anime in this respect - it doesn't even try to be a rational consistent world:
The kids are able to handle the ship with no training at all after Junior High?
-The engine is fixed when it breaks down - how?
-Another child perfectly capable doctor for wartime?
-If this was possible by some tech or magic why do they need high scoool?

With minor changes you could explain these things - they could be second or third years who spent time learning something first. The creators simply don't care about consistency of the premise.

Add on top of this the fact the military seem insane - giving totally inexperienced children a hugely expensive ship? The firing on them was weird too - it was not enemy fire because they were missing on purpose, but 'friendly fire' is complete madness?

Even Kantai Collection which has a weird premise of spiritual battle ships is an internally consistent world where you have to practice to become competent.
Apr 25, 2016 2:13 PM

Apr 2011
I think the most important aspect about this anime is the mystery behind what is happening. The characters and the settings don't seem to be that must interesting (military loli is a nice meme) .
Apr 25, 2016 2:44 PM

Oct 2014
It's now one of the highest rated CGDCT of the season, which is good.

@Gree Yes, you could essentially call the anime one giant plothole, but there are plenty of anime like that (Girls und Panzer, Date a Live, Tokyo Ghoul, Zombie Desu Ka?) and they still are entertaining, at least to the right crowd. It's fairly common for important parts of the story to be left out partly because it would be difficult to explain it in a way that would actually make sense. FMA is one of the few anime with a complex magic system that fully explains itself. Even anime like Code Geass and Death Note leave some questions unanswered while anime like One Punch Man and Haruhi don't make sense by design. It's not always viewed as a flaw for an anime to be completely illogical.
Apr 25, 2016 4:16 PM

Oct 2009
Gree said:
It seems clear to me why. If you care about internal consistency, it is clear this show is a disaster. You don't need to watch more than the first episode. If you don't sweat the details or notice the lack of consistency, it seems fine.

I have actually changed as I have grown older - lack of consistency used to totally kill any enjoyment of a show for me (to the extent that I would have found most anime to be awful); now I don't expect anime to be realistic or consistent and can enjoy it anyway. My rating would have been 1 when I was young, but can rate it favorably now.

This show is probably one of the worst anime in this respect - it doesn't even try to be a rational consistent world:

With minor changes you could explain these things - they could be second or third years who spent time learning something first. The creators simply don't care about consistency of the premise.

Add on top of this the fact the military seem insane - giving totally inexperienced children a hugely expensive ship? The firing on them was weird too - it was not enemy fire because they were missing on purpose, but 'friendly fire' is complete madness?

Even Kantai Collection which has a weird premise of spiritual battle ships is an internally consistent world where you have to practice to become competent.

If you're willing to suspense your disbelieve for a moment you might find this series is actually quite consistent and rational with its theme. First of all, lets take a break from reality for a while to see the premise of the show: the Japan mainland is sunk, and people are now living on floating cities, and our MC is born and raised in one of these cities, and by cities what we meant is a very huge ships. Now let this seeps in.

Even with that one fact we should understand that their society is build upon circumstances vastly different than ours. I believe the maritime know how is told in all level of education, including but not limited to handling ships and naval protocols. In this kind of settings it is not really that strange for them to have the sets of knowledge which is necessary for their survival.

And for the next point we should also consider that our MC enroll into a navy school, as kawaii as fuck as they are with sailor suits, these are elite military schools that has its own standards, and it is mentioned in their inauguration ceremony in episode 1 that all students has aced the classroom and practical exam. Suffice to say they should be handle themselves really well with all the ropes of handling real ships.

This answer at least three of your question about why the girls knows how to handle ships, a child doctor, and the 'high school' theme.

Now onto your next doubt about ship mechanics, engine broke down easily, it is pretty common for ships even on modern warships and subs, but most damages does not need an overhaul, most minor to mild damages repair can be done on site, and warships propulsion mechanics are designed so that it could do faster and easier repair to maintain its combat effectiveness.

Regarding the shot from the 'enemy' whether it is intentional or not or to see what happened in second episode of the 'enemy' missed their shot a lot, well, even irl naval gunfight sucks, especially on the class of battleships. They missed so much that the historical record from WW II naval battle shows less than 5% of the shots fired are actually hits their target. Which is why naval gunfight irl would last for many hours even days with thousands of shells fired into empty waters, it is a battle of attrition. The naval battle changed when torpedoes enter the battle scene (hint episode 1 MC is smart), and later on, aircraft carriers, the killer hive of all ships.

There's a reason why modern warships only wield smaller cannon to sunk smaller boats, and mainly use missiles, mines, and torpedoes to fight any other warships. Guns is already obsolete in naval warfare, which is why no new battleships are being made instead of carriers and relatively smaller missile cruisers, or even just missile corvette.

In terms of consistency and even the degree of believeability, this series easily tops all the other naval girls themed anime. It is even more pointless to put a comparison with kancolle.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Apr 25, 2016 4:28 PM

Nov 2014
Aqo said:

Idk, it seems it's becoming more and more trendy to dislike moe on mal. There are some pretty decent shows getting really shit scores this season (Bakuon, Haifuri, Kuma Miko, Anne Happy) and some poorly written, badly made garbage like Stray dogs and Joker game getting good ones. Idk why, whatever makes you look smart I guess. Haifuri is nice so far, it seems to actually have a story, a couple of characters are legit interesting and BOATS ARE FUCKING COOL.
Apr 25, 2016 7:54 PM

Jan 2014
MAL people are some of the most stuck up ever. Yeah, you can include me in there. People rate animes that are still on-going. Heck, rate it already with just one episode in. It's ridiculous. And people one here are super demanding with the shows that they are watching. They critic it because they compare it with other animes that they have watched. They don't critic it based on what the anime is.
Apr 25, 2016 8:46 PM

Nov 2011
Re:Zero is the new shit guys, apparently it is so awesome it is Steins;Gate tier to its fanbase. Taste of majority is shit, that's why popular shows are shit most of the time.

I like this show so far but I hate it when a show is filled with a female cast. People will judge it from the cover and call it shit.

For me this is tied with JoJo for best spring season show so far but I might be biased on JoJo as I liked the previous season, so this is the overall best.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Apr 25, 2016 11:44 PM

Jan 2015
azzuRe said:
Gree said:

If you're willing to suspense your disbelieve for a moment you might find this series is actually quite consistent and rational with its theme. First of all, lets take a break from reality for a while to see the premise of the show: the Japan mainland is sunk, and people are now living on floating cities, and our MC is born and raised in one of these cities, and by cities what we meant is a very huge ships. Now let this seeps in.

Even with that one fact we should understand that their society is build upon circumstances vastly different than ours. I believe the maritime know how is told in all level of education, including but not limited to handling ships and naval protocols. In this kind of settings it is not really that strange for them to have the sets of knowledge which is necessary for their survival.

And for the next point we should also consider that our MC enroll into a navy school, as kawaii as fuck as they are with sailor suits, these are elite military schools that has its own standards, and it is mentioned in their inauguration ceremony in episode 1 that all students has aced the classroom and practical exam. Suffice to say they should be handle themselves really well with all the ropes of handling real ships.

This answer at least three of your question about why the girls knows how to handle ships, a child doctor, and the 'high school' theme.

Now onto your next doubt about ship mechanics, engine broke down easily, it is pretty common for ships even on modern warships and subs, but most damages does not need an overhaul, most minor to mild damages repair can be done on site, and warships propulsion mechanics are designed so that it could do faster and easier repair to maintain its combat effectiveness.

Regarding the shot from the 'enemy' whether it is intentional or not or to see what happened in second episode of the 'enemy' missed their shot a lot, well, even irl naval gunfight sucks, especially on the class of battleships. They missed so much that the historical record from WW II naval battle shows less than 5% of the shots fired are actually hits their target. Which is why naval gunfight irl would last for many hours even days with thousands of shells fired into empty waters, it is a battle of attrition. The naval battle changed when torpedoes enter the battle scene (hint episode 1 MC is smart), and later on, aircraft carriers, the killer hive of all ships.

There's a reason why modern warships only wield smaller cannon to sunk smaller boats, and mainly use missiles, mines, and torpedoes to fight any other warships. Guns is already obsolete in naval warfare, which is why no new battleships are being made instead of carriers and relatively smaller missile cruisers, or even just missile corvette.

In terms of consistency and even the degree of believeability, this series easily tops all the other naval girls themed anime. It is even more pointless to put a comparison with kancolle.

You are my hope on MAL, azzuRe.

zeron824 said:
Heck, rate it already with just one episode in. It's ridiculous.

It is not, actually. If the show improves, you can change your score in better or worse.
I rated this show with a 8 when the first episode aired, now it is almost a 10 for me.

Moreover, I'm sure that if people had voted it with high numbers, you wouldn't complain, am I right?
Apr 26, 2016 1:31 AM

Aug 2015
Because MAL'S Taste is shit anyway that's one of the reasons why I stay away from MAL nowadays
Apr 26, 2016 3:48 AM

Oct 2015
Don't worry if they dropped it before watch 1/5 part of show their score will exclude.
Apr 26, 2016 6:27 AM

May 2012
What makes you think this show deserve more than 7.12 ?! I did not find anything special about it

I would even say that I'm enjoying Hundred and Seisen Cerberus more than this show (not saying that High School Flee is bad show, but it is not so good either)

Protaku said:

Kantai Collection is better so far. Hotter and more likable girls, more and better action
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

153 by Shirowhite01 »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

62 by Shirowhite01 »»
Oct 12, 6:20 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.