Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They skipped some stuff but that's to be expected. More explanations on Aftokrator's situation and Enedrad really hates Hyerin's guts lol.
Black Lightning, doe. This will be good.

Judging by the preview the finale will end with the next arc's start as a cliff hanger. I feel bad for anime only people as they won't be able to see the next big defense mission.
Mar 26, 2016 3:26 PM

Nov 2007
A thought of hurting people or not. Using a trigger that won't hurt (but just paralyze) might be suitable for shooter girl. His teacher's idea, huh.

Neighbor country ruling by 4 houses and fight each other unless it's war. Competition to gain "head" to research if found a new god. It's hard, so sacrifice, which is that guy's adapted parent?

It was the enemy boss's original plan to the guy to get left behind by tricking him. He still finds the chance to go back, though.

Neighbor guy accidentally found a member of enemy team when lost.

The lady is straight. She wants neighbor guy to join her team.

Chibi explanation with KajiKaji's character and neighbor guy about that guy (the info. we just learned in this ep. and about how he sleep).

New war starting soon.

tsubasaloverMar 26, 2016 4:29 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 26, 2016 4:55 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm weird episode. Info dump with a cliffhanger but I think that will set up well for next time. Regarding World Trigger ending, it's possible but we'll have to wait for the announcement.
Mar 26, 2016 5:11 PM

Jan 2014
I'm really hoping it doesn't end. I'm honestly enjoying this one a ton.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 26, 2016 5:16 PM

Aug 2010
Looks like there was an info dump about that neighbor country this episode. I understand the reason for the large scale attack a bit more now. Also looks like Chika will now be able to shoot people as she doesn't have to worry about hurting anyone now. This episode ends with another cliffhanger, though it's pretty obvious what the answer is. I hope this anime doesn't end.
Mar 26, 2016 5:33 PM
Sep 2015
Good Episode!
I am really happy to see them trying to figure out ways around Chika's hang-ups.

tsubasalover said:

I'm not going to say it will not end. I'm just still waiting for official World Trigger staff to announce if they are continuing by changing the schedule or end (official sites don't have anything regarding to that reported as of now, though I'm aware of TV Asahi's change of schedule). They have an event soon, so either it will be announced soon on the official site or there.[/spoiler]

I don't propose to understand the inner workings of Japanese Studios or anything but...would they really have a World Trigger event that you have to like Pay to go to , where they are giving away limited edition WT merch, and the Voice Actors are gonna be there and everything, just to announce that the show is ending (Or considering the day of the event, already over)?
I feel like if the show was officially ending for good, they would have announced it already, since ya know the time slot is changing to sports in like a week or 2. If it was officially ending for good, wouldn't they want to like, hype up the finale? Make sure people knew it was ending?

I could be completely wrong, but it feels more like they are gearing up to announce a hiatus. Like they will "End" the current season, and then give the manga a year to move forward, and then pick the show back up where they left off when more material exists.
Or maybe announcing a short hiatus, before continuing forward with another filler arc, in a different time slot.
MissOppositeMar 26, 2016 5:39 PM
Mar 26, 2016 5:50 PM
Dec 2015
Episodio 72 y me deja con ganas demás.... Es como si el tiempo se ecelerara al máximo..... Muy buena la serie
Mar 26, 2016 6:13 PM

Nov 2007
MissOpposite said:
I don't propose to understand the inner workings of Japanese Studios or anything but...would they really have a World Trigger event that you have to like Pay to go to , where they are giving away limited edition WT merch, and the Voice Actors are gonna be there and everything, just to announce that the show is ending (Or considering the day of the event, already over)?
I feel like if the show was officially ending for good, they would have announced it already, since ya know the time slot is changing to sports in like a week or 2. If it was officially ending for good, wouldn't they want to like, hype up the finale? Make sure people knew it was ending?

I could be completely wrong, but it feels more like they are gearing up to announce a hiatus. Like they will "End" the current season, and then give the manga a year to move forward, and then pick the show back up where they left off when more material exists.
Or maybe announcing a short hiatus, before continuing forward with another filler arc, in a different time slot.
That could be true, but I just want to hear the official announcement before deciding if I think the anime is ending or not.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 26, 2016 7:41 PM

Dec 2014
Hyuse past was further explained.... I don't know what to expect next

But the rhythm is going fine I guess
Mar 26, 2016 7:42 PM

Mar 2013
Ema you dawg, your totally putting the moves on Chika, also the operator of Kagerua squad is awesome, honestly everyone in Border is loveable, even if they only get very little screentime

Can't wait until next week though, everyone knows Kuga's answer but I heard everyone's favorite sharkman goes nuts
Mar 26, 2016 10:02 PM
Jul 2018
More explanations about Aftokrator's situation.

Hyuse's past was so meh!
Mar 27, 2016 12:01 AM

Mar 2008
That gloriously freaky Kuga face.

Really channelling Replica-sensei there.

I hope against hope that the anime will continue on. It's just too much fun.
Mar 27, 2016 12:43 AM
Feb 2009
So, basically, the preview of the last espiode was showing us the last minute of this episode ?

Regarding Kuga : Honestly, it's not a surprise that someone would try to recruit him.

Regarding Chika : The next Ranking Wars (if we get to see it) will be interesting if Chika can fight !
Mar 27, 2016 1:31 AM

May 2012
Hmmm it will indeed be good for Chika to use the Lead Bullet but it's less flashy as per explosion effect I guess. I am more impress if she uses those striking guns with a very explosive bang.

Was surprised that Kuga was recruited at the end there but obviously he will turn her down.

P.S: Please don't let this anime end!!!! I really like it. huhuhu
Mar 27, 2016 2:44 AM

Aug 2013
I guess next week is the last episode? :(
Mar 27, 2016 4:20 AM

Nov 2013
tsubasalover said:
I was hoping for it not to end but this episode kinda confirms that it will end.
Mar 27, 2016 8:12 AM

Apr 2013
Episode 72: An Evolving Mikumo Squad

So many cute scenes on this episode :3. Poor Izuho xD. I love Yotaro and Hyuse's scene. They removed Sawamura's line in the anime. Not sure if that's En or Jp but I lol'd when Tachikawa said "No". Dangah! Kako inviting Yuuma on all girls squad, the motive is crystal clear...Yuuma with twintails! jk:p. Next episode is the finale. I hope they announce something on the event!
@Botato Don't worry, Katori Squad and Galo are on the preview so we will hear their voices on the final episode.

Mar 27, 2016 8:36 AM

Oct 2013
So in this site it was placed the series as ending in episode 73, there was any real info about that or was just a conjecture?
Mar 27, 2016 10:51 AM

Nov 2013
KitoraList said:
@Botato Don't worry, Katori Squad and Galo are on the preview so we will hear their voices on the final episode.
Last week's preview showed the last minute of this episode. The same could happen again with next week's episode. They might just show them in shadows at the very end and not have them say anything, then end the series.
Mar 27, 2016 11:07 AM
Mar 2012
Unfortunatly "On March 7, 2016, it was confirmed that the World Trigger anime would end, after it was announced that TV Asahi would be replacing their anime block with a sports programme." from wikipedia source
Mar 27, 2016 12:17 PM

Oct 2013
Mimiko_chan said:
Unfortunatly "On March 7, 2016, it was confirmed that the World Trigger anime would end, after it was announced that TV Asahi would be replacing their anime block with a sports programme." from wikipedia source

The "it was confirmed that the World Trigger" is just a conjecture and not real info. The World Trigger Series is not the same thing as the anime block, World Trigger can just change timeslots.

Is there any real info about it ending?
Mar 27, 2016 12:19 PM

Nov 2013
bigivelfhq said:
Mimiko_chan said:

The "it was confirmed that the World Trigger" is just a conjecture and not real info. The World Trigger Series is not the same thing as the anime block, World Trigger can just change timeslots.

So far no.
What could they do other than timeslot change in this situation btw? Hiatus?
Mar 27, 2016 12:25 PM

Oct 2013
Botato said:
bigivelfhq said:

So far no.

I believe that Hiatus would also be included in the definition of ending, and after hiatus it would be another season.

If there is no info why the guys of the site placed the 73 mark? Inside info? Or were they just so anxious and couldn't wait for next week to see?
bigivelfhqMar 27, 2016 12:50 PM
Mar 27, 2016 12:29 PM

Nov 2013
bigivelfhq said:
Botato said:
So far no.

I believe that Hiatus would also be included in the definition of ending, and after hiatus it would be another season.

If there is no info why the guys of the site placed the 73 mark? Inside info? Or where they just so anxious and couldn't wait for next week to see?
This isn't uncommon in MAL. Although in this case everything points to an ending/hiatus, and even if it was hiatus MAL usually makes a separate entry for the continuation instead of keeping this one active.
Mar 27, 2016 2:17 PM

Jul 2015
Out of nowhere it says it ends next week? :( well, we'll just have to wait and see the announcements.
Mar 27, 2016 4:40 PM

Oct 2011
Wow so the next episode will be the last one and the invasion starts too T___T
Mar 27, 2016 8:22 PM
Aug 2015
Yuzuru and Chika are so cute together! I ship them lmao
It sucks that World Trigger is ending next week though :(
Mar 28, 2016 3:36 PM

Sep 2013
Hyuse is a good boy XD
Makes sense, they can't add a bad vicious invader part of the team.

Chika trying triggers, she finally graduates from ibis :'(

I'm fine if it continues or ends, the manga rankings look good for the time being so I think it's safe to say the anime will come back.
Mar 31, 2016 3:03 AM

Oct 2014
Can't wait to hear Gatlin's and Katori's voices. Hope this won't be the end but only a break till there is enough material to continue the series. The Galo invasion isn't over yet, neither is the B rank wars and both are really good so far in the manga.
Sep 9, 2016 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
Yuma got the older women coming to him. Nice.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 27, 2016 11:17 AM
Feb 2015
Chika is by far the worst and most useless thing that has happened in World Trigger
Aug 29, 2017 3:11 AM

Apr 2009
More Aftokrator politics, assuming it is the truth of course.

On the review, well you can't really sleep with horns on the way so sleep facing down it is. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 22, 2017 1:15 PM
Mar 2017
It ends in the next chapter: c ...
It is obvious that he rejected the offer, but it would be great to be in a team with that blonde ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Nov 4, 2020 7:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Some nice explanations in this episode especially about Hyuse's backstory and what is planned with his master... and well that proposition to Kuga at the end is also interesting, and a neighbor invasion for next ep which is also the final one xD
Jan 12, 2021 5:53 AM

Apr 2019
closing in on the end now, neighbours going to invade soon.

Jul 13, 2022 10:13 AM

Mar 2019
Wow, I didn't expect that question at the end, I thought they were the better, A-rank version of that bad all girls B-rank team, but it seems like they don't care about that since the captain just asked Yuma so that's nice. I guess what Ninomiya said has happened but ther's no way Yuma'll accept.

Also we finally got to see Hyuse's reason and everything else. I kind of want to see Enedora fighting on their side.

Sad to see the way Aftokrator is lead. I was hoping it would be a normal nation.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 12, 2023 9:38 AM
Oct 2019
anyone else glad to see that "ene-rad" shit talking four eyes for repeating everything he just said? he literally repeats everything that people just told him. it's annoying af. i'm going to assume he doesn't actually do it in the manga and it's just a terrible way for the anime to draw out scenes

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

75 by SargeDesu »»
May 24, 5:06 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.