Forum Settings
Forums

Why don't people understand the purpose of reviews?

New
Dec 13, 2015 5:04 AM

Feb 2015
So many people on this site don't seem to realize that the reviews they write are actually used by people to decide whether or not they want to watch the show. A review is meant to be written so people can know whether or not a show is worth watching, not to vent frustrations or make people hate it because you hate it.

I'm aware this is a somewhat sensitive topic, perfect for trolls. I'm also aware that I will probably be insulted by several different people, as is human nature in this situation. As such, I ask that you message me your insults instead. Messy threads suck.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 13, 2015 5:07 AM

Sep 2015
A poorly written review =/= someone not understanding the point of a review.

If someone blindly hates on a show in their review without actually saying why, I'll just ignore it and move onto the next one. But if someone provides reasoning as to why they hate the show and thought it was god awful, then I'll find that very, very useful.

I wouldn't say that blind haters don't understand the point of a review; to me it just seems like they aren't very good at actually explaining their reasoning. It's not that they have misunderstood the purpose, it's just that their writing skills are shit most of the time.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Dec 13, 2015 5:09 AM

Feb 2015
If its a blatant reaction from the reviewer's experience, it is not helpful.

Most of the time people thought only their opinions matter on a review, and truthfully it is not.
Dec 13, 2015 5:10 AM

Feb 2015
ItsMaz said:
A poorly written review =/= someone not understanding the point of a review.

If someone blindly hates on a show in their review without actually saying why, I'll just ignore it and move onto the next one. But if someone provides reasoning as to why they hate the show and thought it was god awful, then I'll find that very, very useful.

I wouldn't say that blind haters don't understand the point of a review; to me it just seems like they aren't very good at actually explaining their reasoning. It's not that they have misunderstood the purpose, it's just that their writing skills are shit most of the time.

Blind haters were just the example I used. There are plenty of other types of people who truly try using reviews as a form of attention, rather than such.
Dec 13, 2015 5:11 AM

Mar 2013
"This show sucks, the characters are stupid, the plot is recycled every few episodes, the animation is inconsistent, the only reason this trash has 'fans' is because of ecchi moments just thrown in. Don't waste your time watching it, and everyone who told me it was 'best anime ever/my favorite/really good' you all need to watch better stuff"

Just because an opinion is negative doesn't mean people can't share it
Dec 13, 2015 5:12 AM
Nov 2015
Reviews are only there to show other people how cool you are
Dec 13, 2015 5:13 AM

Feb 2015
Randoll_ said:
Reviews are only there to show other people how cool you are

Nice proposition you got there. But I choose my cartoons by reading the MAL folks' reviews.
Dec 13, 2015 5:15 AM

Jun 2015
after reading others' reviews, i usually check their profiles, see how they rate and reviews other anime. I found out, people who are hateful in their reviews tend to be extremely biased about their anime taste, and give shit score for anime that don't fit their taste
Dec 13, 2015 5:17 AM

Feb 2013
SilentAnswer said:
So many people on this site don't seem to realize that the reviews they write are actually used by people to decide whether or not they want to watch the show. A review is meant to be written so people can know whether or not a show is worth watching, not to vent frustrations or make people hate it because you hate it.
reviews have more meaning than that..

why don't people understand the purpose of reviews?
Dec 13, 2015 5:18 AM

Feb 2015
Okami_doge said:
after reading others' reviews, i usually check their profiles, see how they rate and reviews other anime. I found out, people who are hateful in their reviews tend to be extremely biased about their anime taste, and give shit score for anime that don't fit their taste
I do the same. Sadly, the same can't be said about everybody. It's always sad when somebody is turned off of a potentially enjoyable show simply because of a misleading review.

romagia said:
SilentAnswer said:

Why not explain your reasoning. I'm open to new opinions.
Dec 13, 2015 5:20 AM

Feb 2015
To conclude, extremism is a bad idea. Interpolate a review from constructive criticism and subjective criticism. Don't let any of them overwhelm the other; don't be extreme on those certain points.
Dec 13, 2015 5:20 AM

Feb 2013
SilentAnswer said:
romagia said:

Why not explain your reasoning. I'm open to new opinions.
a review is also meant for people who finished the show to see a different opinion
or even the same opinion, but better worded
these reasons account for most of my review reading
Dec 13, 2015 5:25 AM

Feb 2015
romagia said:
a review is also meant for people who finished the show to see a different opinion
or even the same opinion, but better worded
these reasons account for most of my review reading
I agree with that. Even in that case, though, reviews which fall under my initially mentioned premise still don't fit.
Dec 13, 2015 5:30 AM

Oct 2011
Reviews are not recommendations. They are personal evaluations.
Dec 13, 2015 5:33 AM

Feb 2015
BlueKite said:
Again, I agree. The point of that personal evaluation, though, is ultimately to let people know if the show is worth watching.
Dec 13, 2015 5:36 AM

Oct 2011
SilentAnswer said:
BlueKite said:
Again, I agree. The point of that personal evaluation, though, is ultimately to let people know if the show is worth watching.
"Worth watching"might be the wrong term. It's more of a "You may like or enjoy this show whether I personally like it or not"
Dec 13, 2015 5:37 AM

Jun 2015
Yes, sometimes you want to read the reviews in order to check if a show is worth watching or not and you get spoiled instead. That's priceless.
Dec 13, 2015 5:40 AM

Feb 2015
BlueKite said:
SilentAnswer said:
"Worth watching"might be the wrong term. It's more of a "You may like or enjoy this show whether I personally like it or not"
Correct wording aside...
Dec 13, 2015 5:43 AM

Sep 2015
SilentAnswer said:
I do the same. Sadly, the same can't be said about everybody. It's always sad when somebody is turned off of a potentially enjoyable show simply because of a misleading review.

People really should read more than just a single review before deciding whether to watch something or not. I personally will always read at least one negative as well as a positive review before deciding whether to watch something, so as to get a fairer idea about what the show is about. The more reviews read, the better.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Dec 13, 2015 5:49 AM

Feb 2015
ItsMaz said:
SilentAnswer said:

People really should read more than just a single review before deciding whether to watch something or not. I personally will always read at least one negative as well as a positive review before deciding whether to watch something, so as to get a fairer idea about what the show is about. The more reviews read, the better.
'Should' is the key word here. Think about the negative impression a viewer would get if they got to the page for (blank) and the first four reviews are negative or hate. Every other review could be an overwhelming 10, yet they wouldn't realize it. (I"m aware I went a little off track)
Dec 13, 2015 5:53 AM

Feb 2015
Fair enough.
Dec 13, 2015 6:01 AM

Oct 2010
SilentAnswer said:
BlueKite said:

No, no it isn't. The point of that personal evaluation is to evaluate, to explain and analyze your ideas. The review format is just a room MAL offers to extend your thoughts on specific shows. Whether you want to use it as a mean of recommendation/advice or not is entirely your choice.
Dec 13, 2015 6:04 AM

Feb 2015
jal90 said:
SilentAnswer said:

No, no it isn't. The point of that personal evaluation is to evaluate, to explain and analyze your ideas. The review format is just a room MAL offers to extend your thoughts on specific shows. Whether you want to use it as a mean of recommendation/advice or not is entirely your choice.
While true that you do have the freedom to 'choose' when it comes down to it, that doesn't mean that was it's original intention.
Dec 13, 2015 6:07 AM

May 2010
I normally decide for or against watching shows based on their synopses and, if possible, after trying three episodes. I only read reviews beforehand if the synopses aren't very clear on what the anime are about and even then, I look at a few of each, the positive as well as the negative reviews. Otherwise, I normally read them only after completing something, to compare my opinions with those of others.

Reviews are supposed to include the reviewers' personal opinions and they're perfectly entitled to voice them, if they hate something that much, even they aren't very articulate about it. That said, I feel it's a little idiotic to decide for or against watching something, based solely off a few one-sided reviews.
Dec 13, 2015 10:23 AM

May 2015
Any examples of such reviews?

As a reviewer, I don't want to just give consumer's advice. I want to make informative reviews that can help you learn something even if you watched the anime, or don't watch anime at all. I try to comment on the techniques and themes the anime has. I want it to be more than just whether to watch it or not.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Dec 13, 2015 11:04 AM

Oct 2013
I thought reviews are meant to evaluate the work beyond sheer enjoyment, but if you say so...
Dec 13, 2015 11:18 AM

Oct 2013
Okami_doge said:

This is true. Like for eg someone that don't like harem anime but yet they watch all of them and give them low score. How could I as the reader believe what you are saying, when its practically the same faith all the harem anime get. I would just think that they don't like harem series on a whole.

Because there's some harem anime that are actually decent. S
keragammingDec 13, 2015 11:25 AM
Dec 13, 2015 11:24 AM

Apr 2014
UnoPuntoCinco said:
I thought reviews are meant to evaluate the work beyond sheer enjoyment, but if you say so...
its never to review on enjoyment

a review is far more objective than that, you have to look at animation, art, dialog, story, structure, plot, ect.

a review based on enjoyment is basically a useless rant
Dec 15, 2015 10:44 PM

Oct 2015
Ptrico94 said:
"This show sucks, the characters are stupid, the plot is recycled every few episodes, the animation is inconsistent, the only reason this trash has 'fans' is because of ecchi moments just thrown in. Don't waste your time watching it, and everyone who told me it was 'best anime ever/my favorite/really good' you all need to watch better stuff"

Just because an opinion is negative doesn't mean people can't share it

Well, sure people are free to say that because right to free speech. However, to call that a review is rather... dubious.
Dec 15, 2015 10:46 PM

Jun 2014
Because some people write reviews for themselves instead of other people.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Dec 15, 2015 10:46 PM

Jan 2015
Bayaw said:
Reviews are like US Politics, either you choose the filthy Democrat left or the righteous Republican white. No middle grounds
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Dec 15, 2015 11:02 PM

Feb 2015
i do realize that. i just don't really care.

i'm like this at reviews:

unless it's a roasting review. i freaking love those.
Dec 15, 2015 11:57 PM

Apr 2013
Don't get the hate on reviews, I like most of them.
Dec 16, 2015 12:32 AM

Sep 2012
I usually go aggressive with my review if I really disliked the show, it's just more fun than trying to write as if I'm in the fucking New York Times. I'll still add things I thought were good/bad, just spice them up a bit so it isn't a chore to read through.
Dec 16, 2015 12:56 AM

Aug 2015
The thing is that as everyone can write a review here, you will have tons or reviews that range from extreme hate to extreme love. Have you read the extreme love ones?, they are naive and stupid. There are also reviews with a lot of "Helpful" that contain phrases like "I give It a 10 because I enjoyed It".
Dec 16, 2015 1:05 AM

May 2015
UnoPuntoCinco said:

Don't all things contribute to enjoyment?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Dec 16, 2015 1:22 AM

Dec 2011
megamachine said:
There are also reviews with a lot of "Helpful" that contain phrases like "I give It a 10 because I enjoyed It".

There's nothing wrong with that so long as they also explain what it was that they enjoyed about it.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 16, 2015 2:01 PM
Jan 2015
Most of what I want to say on this topic has already been told here.
Suggestion maybe mal makes a list of yes/no based( has plot,has character development, something along these lines) questions and final section has the users review. That way a potential watcher might not be discouraged or encouraged to watch it and has more info before deciding based on some of the bland reviews that your concerned with.

I check for tags,score(7+),a few reviews both for and against the anime in question.
Dec 16, 2015 2:16 PM

Feb 2015
Like it or not, some things are better than others.

When people who are special snowflakes because of parents or society or whatever run into something that makes them feel smaller, they tend to lash out.

That happens to a lot of people with anime I noticed, for whatever reason.

The biggest ones I notice that with are stuff like Madoka, HxH, and SAO. In the first two instances, it's everyone that says anything bad somehow can't be right, and everyone who says something good about the 3rd can't be right, like, no matter what.

I watched all 3 and they didn't seem as amazing as some of the things I've seen, or as annoying.

But there's just a lot of people who are like.. I don't know, all I know is whenever I see stuff about those 3 (actually it happens to a lot of others on this site as well), I can't help but basically ignore it.

Besides, if people don't understand the "Purpose of reviews," then isn't it either

A) The fault of people who should know by now what to expect in reviews and just avoid them or try a different site or something

B) The tolerance of certain kind of reviews leading to misleading standards.

C) A confusion into what the purpose of reviews should be, leading to threads such as this one.

Ultimately, OP, these are all things that can be rectified by people such as yourself.

As to my answer to C, reviews are pretty obviously just designed to tell you what is likely to be most fun to watch. People want to watch and engage things are fun, not boring or unfun.

Kefka1134Dec 16, 2015 2:27 PM
Dec 16, 2015 2:25 PM

Aug 2013
I agree with most of what you think, but the problem here (or at least what I personally experienced) is that people are sometimes sad with their lives or have nothing to do so whenever they see someone saying that their favorite show is bad they tend to insult you.
When I wrote my first (and only) review I had lots of angry fanboys insulting me on my profile, saying I have 'shitty tastes' for not liking their trash show. We all have different opinions and I can't understand how can someone be so upset for something he sees on the internet. I don't really mind when someone insults me, I just block them, haha. Seriously, why would you insult someone when he/she doesn't like your anime? I didn't insult anyone in my review and stated very clearly why I decided to score it that way, but some people don't understand.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Dec 16, 2015 2:30 PM

Feb 2015
Anarchi4 said:
I agree with most of what you think, but the problem here (or at least what I personally experienced) is that people are sometimes sad with their lives or have nothing to do so whenever they see someone saying that their favorite show is bad they tend to insult you.
When I wrote my first (and only) review I had lots of angry fanboys insulting me on my profile, saying I have 'shitty tastes' for not liking their trash show. We all have different opinions and I can't understand how can someone be so upset for something he sees on the internet. I don't really mind when someone insults me, I just block them, haha. Seriously, why would you insult someone when he/she doesn't like your anime? I didn't insult anyone in my review and stated very clearly why I decided to score it that way, but some people don't understand.

I try and take a rather sympathetic position though, I know people who have had special snowflake status because of this or that, and then it kind of breaks up and they usually can't help themselves at least for a time.

I don't think anyone wants things to be that way, but it just happens sometimes, so yeah I mostly just kind of try and let it all go. It doesn't even really bother me if people just go and rag on things here and there, I mean, that's just going to happen regardless because not everyone is going to share everything on the internet.

But if a place wants to take itself seriously as far as reviews or whatever, or promote things, or something, whatever it is, then they have to take themselves seriously. If a place just is more as a silly venting/fan arguing place, then it's that.

It's all about expectations and communication, I think, and the importance of knowing I think on some level you can't really have it both ways.

Like I don't mind just watching the reviews scroll by simply as a way to see what people are watching, I wouldn't really mind seeing them as more in depth thing, or even as jokes, but people kind of need to know what's going on here, or at least, if that's not understood, be able to tolerate a wide range of outcomes without the passive laziness of then resorting to angst in forum threads.
Kefka1134Dec 16, 2015 2:40 PM
Dec 16, 2015 2:34 PM
Jan 2015
Kefka1134 said:

When people who are special snowflakes because of parents or society or whatever run into something that makes them feel smaller, they tend to lash out.

The biggest ones I notice that with are stuff like Madoka, HxH, and SAO. In the first two instances, it's everyone that says anything bad somehow can't be right, and everyone who says something good about the 3rd can't be right, like, no matter what.

I watched all 3 and they didn't seem as amazing as some of the things I've seen, or as annoying.

But there's just a lot of people who are like.. I don't know, all I know is whenever I see stuff about those 3 (actually it happens to a lot of others on this site as well), I can't help but basically ignore it.

Besides, if people don't understand the "Purpose of reviews," then isn't it either

A) The fault of people who should know by now what to expect in reviews and just avoid them or try a different site or something

C) A confusion into what the purpose of reviews should be, leading to threads such as this one.

Ultimately, OP, these are all things that can be rectified by people such as yourself.

As to my answer to C, reviews are pretty obviously just designed to tell you what is likely to be most fun to watch. People want to watch and engage things are fun, not boring or unfun.

Dislike madoka. It has a reasonably good story but the art wasn't to my liking and a whiny girl showing such grit isn't possible in the a season ppl say the movie ties it in together but its score for the anime and its bad.
Love HxH, but it has big flaws and I can understand ppls frustration.
Neutral SAO, its average. Could have done with lesser fan service and more level boss fights scenes.
Anyone I tell these on these 3 animes come at me with all they've got :lol:.
Dec 16, 2015 2:36 PM

Feb 2015
SuperGogeta said:
Kefka1134 said:

Dislike madoka. It has a reasonably good story but the art wasn't to my liking and a whiny girl showing such grit isn't possible in the a season ppl say the movie ties it in together but its score for the anime and its bad.
Neutral SAO, its average. Could have done with lesser fan service and more level boss fights scenes.

Lol sorry I can't do it anymore with those anime, or even a lot of ones here, tried too hard way back when, though your reviews are pretty nice and short though. =-)

Ok Ok, well for the record I gave all 3 6s lol I just couldn't understand them being as good or as fraustrating to be super high or low, which I mention because it sounds like we weren't too far apart necessarily.

I kind of wish you could give like decimal scores though, because some are definitely seem like closer to 7s or 6s, or right at 6 or 7 from my experience, wanted to give Madoka and HxH like 6.49s or something, and Evangelion like an 8.55 or something.
Kefka1134Dec 16, 2015 2:45 PM
Dec 16, 2015 2:44 PM
Jan 2015
Kefka1134 said:
SuperGogeta said:

Lol sorry I can't do it anymore with those anime, or even a lot of ones here, tried too hard way back when, though your reviews are pretty nice and short though. =-)

Ty though I did edit out half a page that I had typed on HxH but it was just too many spoilers. It's been a while since I quick watched em so only remember what I had thought of em at the end of their last quick watches else I'd have more content to write xD.
Dec 16, 2015 3:17 PM
Sep 2015
SuperGogeta said:
Kefka1134 said:

Ty though I did edit out half a page that I had typed on HxH but it was just too many spoilers. It's been a while since I quick watched em so only remember what I had thought of em at the end of their last quick watches else I'd have more content to write xD.

Heh, it's nice seeing people amiably talking about their opinions on shows they considered people's reactions to be extreme towards, but I think that's a bit unrelated to the OP.

As far as the topic of the thread goes, reviews should be more than just "I enjoyed it, watch it" or "it sucks, avoid it". People can get that much just from the rating system that everyone uses. Yes, reviews should be something to comment on your own personal thoughts and whether it was enjoyable or not, and it should also have things such as criticisms and praises for things within the show. But people also need to admit that, even if reviews were never, ever intended that way, people very often use reviews as a way of determining whether something is worth watching or reading. Otherwise reviewing wouldn't be as important of an activity as it is, through people such as Roger Ebert and other critics.

Of course the readers should be aware that reviews are just one person's opinion and that at the end of the day it's whether THEY think they'll like it that's important, but many people are easily swayed by perceived public opinion. Personally I ignore reviews in considering whether I'll watch or read anything; like someone else said, I also enjoy reading reviews afterwards to see how opinions differ, but it doesn't play a part in the decision to enjoy anything to me. However, for many it does. So while it CAN be a place for people to rant about an anime, people need to realise what the reviews function as, even if some people argue it's not the original purpose of them. Perhaps rants about an anime or character or event should be put in the forums for discussion, which is part of their purpose?
Dec 16, 2015 3:24 PM

May 2014
SilentAnswer said:
Or maybe because those frustrations can be kept in mind when beginning a show so the viewer knows what to look out for if they want to enjoy it
LittleGaoDec 16, 2015 3:54 PM
Dec 16, 2015 3:27 PM
Jan 2015
Nomuit said:
SuperGogeta said:

Heh, it's nice seeing people amiably talking about their opinions on shows they considered people's reactions to be extreme towards, but I think that's a bit unrelated to the OP.

As far as the topic of the thread goes, reviews should be more than just "I enjoyed it, watch it" or "it sucks, avoid it". People can get that much just from the rating system that everyone uses. Yes, reviews should be something to comment on your own personal thoughts and whether it was enjoyable or not, and it should also have things such as criticisms and praises for things within the show. But people also need to admit that, even if reviews were never, ever intended that way, people very often use reviews as a way of determining whether something is worth watching or reading. Otherwise reviewing wouldn't be as important of an activity as it is, through people such as Roger Ebert and other critics.

Of course the readers should be aware that reviews are just one person's opinion and that at the end of the day it's whether THEY think they'll like it that's important, but many people are easily swayed by perceived public opinion. Personally I ignore reviews in considering whether I'll watch or read anything; like someone else said, I also enjoy reading reviews afterwards to see how opinions differ, but it doesn't play a part in the decision to enjoy anything to me. However, for many it does. So while it CAN be a place for people to rant about an anime, people need to realise what the reviews function as, even if some people argue it's not the original purpose of them. Perhaps rants about an anime or character or event should be put in the forums for discussion, which is part of their purpose?

I did put up what I wanted to say on the topic in a previous post,scroll up a bit. I guess your were a bit happy to see mal being used to speak about animes that bash/gloat about animes.
Agree with what you said end of day its users choice. And they better be thorough before dropping or picking up an anime if they don't want disappointments later.
Dec 16, 2015 4:45 PM
Sep 2015
SuperGogeta said:

I did put up what I wanted to say on the topic in a previous post,scroll up a bit. I guess your were a bit happy to see mal being used to speak about animes that bash/gloat about animes.
Agree with what you said end of day its users choice. And they better be thorough before dropping or picking up an anime if they don't want disappointments later.

Oh don't worry, I saw that you did, and that Kefka did likewise. But then it evolved into talking about the shows, and that just amused me.

LittleGao said:
Or maybe because those frustrations can be kept in mind when beginning a show so the viewer knows what to look out for if they want to enjoy it

This is a good point, though. I know there are a few shows that I've watched and been disappointed by certain aspects. Perhaps if I'd been forewarned (in non-spoiling words) that those aspects weren't as decently formed as I'd been expecting, I might've enjoyed those areas of the show more. Of course at the end of the day that still disappoints me, but the impact would be lesser.
Dec 16, 2015 5:47 PM

Mar 2012
A big problem with reviewers on this site is that a lot of them don't understand what the point of a review is. A lot of reviewers, just as the OP alluded to, use reviews just to bitch and moan about what they liked or didn't like. Reviews are meant to be a critical analysis about an anime's strengths and weaknesses with biases set aside to give the readers a fair critique what makes an anime worth/not worth watching. That isn't to say opinions can't be shared in reviews, but they need to be filtered to the point where it differentiates between liking/hating for personal reasons and liking/hating for logical reasons. When you're writing a review, you have to for the most part set your personal feelings aside and analyze an anime based on how other viewers will see it...not just yourself.

I used to write reviews on this site, but I gave up on it for a couple of reasons. The first reason was due to the fact that I didn't have time...but the other was that I didn't feel I could put my own personal biases aside to write effective reviews that would be helpful to prospective anime viewers. I still offer recommendations to those with certain prerequisites, but I will no longer write reviews for the MAL community as a whole.

But to get back on-topic, I don't really like the prospect of reading MAL reviews for my first listed reason. There's too many people that over praise how good an anime is and hate on an anime for rather obnoxiously stubborn reasons. Having to deal with that in the MAL forums is tedious enough.
Dec 17, 2015 11:00 AM

Jun 2015
moodie said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
its never to review on enjoyment

a review is far more objective than that, you have to look at animation, art, dialog, story, structure, plot, ect.

a review based on enjoyment is basically a useless rant

A review is evaluating your enjoyment. You express what you liked, and what you didn't like (without spoiling it of course). Aspects such as story, characters, visuals, etc. all contribute to enjoyment.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Anime and Manga might be the worst medium ever at judging attractiveness.

isseixkoneko - Yesterday

18 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime fans ,how do u feel about slice of life anime???

Animystics - Today

21 by Zakception »»
13 minutes ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

124 by BilboBaggins365 »»
27 minutes ago

» Which is the correct anime consumption posture?

SgtBateMan - Today

12 by SgtBateMan »»
54 minutes ago

» Who here has a more Unconventional first ever anime?

TheBlockernator - 11 hours ago

33 by Animeistaken »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.