Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2015 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm so I guess this episode takes place with a one month time skip.

Not much seems to have changed. I think the story is going slow again with Kuro, Shiro and Neko.
Kinda fun seeing a masquerade party this episode. Damn, looking fine.

More of a breather episode. The Green Clan also has their own agenda as well..
Nov 27, 2015 9:21 AM

Nov 2007
Conversation between an ex-member and Mamo's character. One month later and Green talking happily about their progress and about that lady that Mamo's character got her out as well as Mamo's character leveling up so fast. . White king doesn't give up.

Getting into mask party in green. Cool fight, but so dangerous in the elevator. They saw Mamo's character as green member. That man with scar (same voice as ex-red king) officially works near blue king, and Sawashiro-san's character got frightened by his skill. They know how he leveled up fast and invited him to the private group.
tsubasaloverNov 27, 2015 10:35 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 27, 2015 12:59 PM

Aug 2014
Just what the hell is going on. I understand that Fushimi's past doesn't bother the Green Clan at all, but they all keep acting like they see him for the first time in they're lives. And they even say "who's this guy" and call him only "the new guy". That doesn't make ANY SENSE.

And Blue's no. 2 really needs to wear some bra.
Nov 27, 2015 1:15 PM

Apr 2015
Alright episode. The masquerade party was nice, and Fushimi's role seems to be already in-place in the Green clan.
Nov 27, 2015 1:52 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
God damn Seri-chan looked mighty fine in this episode......I was hoping that she and Kusanagi would have kissed or something but oh well XP

I really liked that the ninja girl from the film is back and is working with Fushimi....Seeing him use his Green Clan powers was pretty cool and intense at the same time....

The timeskip surprised me but I'm glad that they did it tbh and I really like that now people everywhere are getting abilities so that was a huge plus for me.....Shiro coming up with a new plan and last but not least, the badass one armed dude that killed the previous king has entered the front lines!!!!!!

I can already smell the foreshadowing just off of this episode and that particular scene alone
Nov 27, 2015 1:55 PM

Sep 2014
This is really conflicting, I'm still not sure how I feel about JUNGLE Fushimi. Even Fushimi doesn't seem certain of why he joined JUNGLE.

I'm looking forward to next episode though, since now everyone knows Fushimi's part of JUNGLE I want to see how they react to it.
Nov 27, 2015 3:26 PM

Jun 2014
Kusanagi looked pretty cool without his glasses, and Seri in that dress.....*dies*

So it looks like Fushimi cheated his way up the ranks. I'm wondering if he's actually gonna stay with Jungle or if it's all a facade. Eh, idk.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Nov 27, 2015 3:38 PM

Mar 2013
I'm curious to see if Fushimi can wield 3 colors now if his Red colors didn't disappear after Mikoto's death as I suspect. Also like said before I wonder what his real reasons are for joining JUNGLE, surely not just so he can be the traitor everyone thinks he is

We really do need more time with the Silver clan though, it's been mostly Green, Blue and Red which is ticking me off because the Silver clan all feel like side characters at the moment

Also that priest is a crack-up everytime he's on screen
Nov 27, 2015 4:05 PM

Aug 2009
FUCKING SARUHIKO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Nov 27, 2015 4:21 PM

Jul 2009
Yukari doing yoga was the best part of this episode (also Kuro and curry yay!)

I really liked Seri's dress (despite the fact she's still overly sexualized, ugh)

Blue King still being a douche I see.

But why does it seem like this is the first time the green execs heard of Fushimi? They should clearly know he's an ex blue executive. He was fully in their system and ranked for points. But they acted like they didn't really know him even amongst themselves. Man they be carefree.
Nov 27, 2015 4:56 PM
Jul 2012
Nice episode, the timeskip was needed.

Still the Greens seem too carefree about Fushimi, while it's somehow obvious he is plotting to betray them. Even if they wanted to use him regardless of that, I don't see why they would reveal so much to him(even if they wanted to build trust, they could have faked it).

It will be really stupid if it turns out they trust him for real(and even more cliched if that leads to their downfall). Their estimation of him based on just the points seems rather baseless. Also considering his earlier fights he is weak.

And what about powerleveling seems out of the box, like those guys never played an mmo or smth lol :)
Nov 27, 2015 5:17 PM

Aug 2015
Thought the scene at the party was going to last longer. The ninja from the movie is back thanks to Fushimi. The green clan revealing so much info to Fushimi might backfire, but maybe they're confident enough.
Nov 27, 2015 5:39 PM

Oct 2011
Fushimi is a member of the Green Clan NOO OMG
Nov 27, 2015 7:33 PM
Aug 2014
Really good episode overall imo really has that post big fight vibe to it

Can we all agree that the teasing relationship of Seri and Kusanagi needs to just stop and be a thing already?

Also i love how they have like this 6 tatami mat room and then just all this empty space that has the Slates in the middle of it?
Nov 27, 2015 8:33 PM

Jan 2009
this episode is nice, we got to see the sexy ninja lady of the Green Clan again and she helped Fushimi become a J-rank

the Grey Kings dialogue this episode is nice too like this one

degNov 27, 2015 8:37 PM
Nov 27, 2015 11:25 PM

Jun 2013
damn Seri is looking fine as always
Nov 28, 2015 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
Kusanagi and Seri are the best combo!
Nov 28, 2015 12:19 AM
May 2015
Oh the ninja girl from the "Missing King" is back and Seri is hot, Hot and HOT.

So let me surmise this King thing:

The Blues functions as the police.

The Red are more like gangsters.

The Greens are like the evil corporation.

The Greys are the opportunist

The Gold are the gods

And the Silvers prefer to be students.
La_Matona301Nov 28, 2015 12:25 AM
Nov 28, 2015 1:51 AM

Jul 2008
I love Fushimi! I miss him dearly and I want to see more of him!! Anyway, this episode was enjoyable. Cant wait to see what Fushimi has up his sleeve I'm loving it.
Nov 28, 2015 4:16 AM

Mar 2013
My god, Yukari's terrible ponytail only made his awful dip dye look even worse lmao, this guy is a mess.

Seri looked fucking dazzling at that party though... Too bad she had Kusanagi with her, who I could barely even fucking recognise. My god was his outfit boring. They managed to remove literally everything interesting about his character design for it. Plus he looked like a generic 16 year old, not someone in his mid-20s. I literally thought he was one of those dullass no name Sceptre members that all have that same boring hairstyle at first.
Nov 28, 2015 4:53 AM

Mar 2013
La_Matona301 said:
So let me surmise this King thing:

The Blues functions as the police.

The Red are more like gangsters.

The Greens are like the evil corporation.

The Greys are the opportunist

The Gold are the gods

And the Silvers prefer to be students.

I's say the Greens are more revolutionaries then an evil corporation and the Greys are more protectors then opportunists, how they achieve their owns ends is different to what you'd normally expect

Also I don't think the Silvers can be given a face yet, Shiro is a professor but calling him and his whole clan students is going abit far since the only goal they really have is to help maintain the world the Gold king built while Shiro was in his airship before his "reincarnation"
Nov 28, 2015 12:31 PM
Jun 2012
Not everyone might know this, so I thought I'd mention that the underground system the greens are hiding out in is a real place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Area_Outer_Underground_Discharge_Channel
Nov 28, 2015 1:31 PM
Jun 2015
Okay wow. Nice dress Seri and Kusanagi looks so cool!

So can't wait for Fushimi to betray Green and go back to Blue. He kinda gave a hint in the last episode when he said "Get that moniter back online I need to know if the Captain is okay......It pays to have insurance." which makes me believe the fight between him and Munakata was staged so that Fushimi could have a way out to go to Green. Since 1. He actually cared about Munakata's well-being and wanted to know if he was alright and 2. that bit about insurance makes me think the Blues had a separate plan all along (at least between Fushimi and Munakata) because Munakata does not seem like the type to go all in on one plan (unless it involved Mikoto. but then all bets were off when it came to him it seemed). He's more like a "let's have several plans just in case" type of guy. Same with Fushimi.

Plus Munakata took the cheap shot about Fushimi leaving Red and joining Blue which gave me the biggest clue since Munakata doesn't seem like the type to take cheap shots like that, even if he is in a bad mood.
Nov 28, 2015 4:16 PM
Nov 2015
I'm not sure what's the point of Kukuri in this season, but I like it LOL!
Nov 28, 2015 4:43 PM

Apr 2008
I'm not sure how I feel about JUNGLE Fushimi at all, but I think things are going to get really interesting from here. Fushimi's always been one of my favorite characters, so I like that he's being given a more interesting role but hmm...

Ah! Seeing JUNGLE's base was interesting too. I always figured it was like Shiro's room
Where the walls were just showing whatever, but a random tiny room in this huge underground cavern isn't what I expected. Very cool, though!

Nov 28, 2015 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
Fushimi is now officially a triple threat!

But why all the added fanservice with Seri? They didn't do this kind of thing in Season 1...
Nov 28, 2015 9:46 PM

Sep 2013

This shot looks familiar...

MeviousNov 28, 2015 9:49 PM
Nov 28, 2015 10:07 PM

Sep 2015
Good lord Fushimi :O you've just made this anime interesting for me. But why don't you eat that sushi tons of good stuff there

Also welcome back Mikoto XD lol no only his seiyuu is back for the new 3rd man of Blue clan. Ughhhhh that sexy voice

Helpme said:
Not everyone might know this, so I thought I'd mention that the underground system the greens are hiding out in is a real place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Area_Outer_Underground_Discharge_Channel

Thanks for the info. First Todai now this. Such beautiful art
Nov 28, 2015 10:35 PM

Sep 2012
Nice, it's getting pretty interesting now even with plot holes and stuff.

Can I just mention how different (and attractive) Izumo looked here?

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Nov 29, 2015 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
I dunno about you guys but I'd joined the Green Clan, the other clans are really boring and they don't accomplish anything

Nov 29, 2015 3:48 AM

Mar 2013
Also forgot to mention how OP Fushimi is, it takes 6 people to fill the void he left with the Blues, move over Green and Gold kings
Nov 29, 2015 10:51 AM

May 2014
Decent ep. Fushimi have gone on the "dark" side and working for the Green King. LOL, so that's how he got so fast in rank. Well, that chick that goes through walls/floor seems to got a great power. And she is cute too. ^_^ Although, Fushimi-san have changed sides, I have feeling that he is just a spy and are trying to destroy Jungle from the inside. Just an assumption, no spoilers. ^^

And for a strange reason Awashima-chan's oppai seems to get bigger and bigger for each ep. :3
Nov 30, 2015 12:10 AM
Jul 2015
Fushimi is my baby. I love him soooo freaking much < 3 I am glad we got an episode centered around him.

Yata is pissed though lol
Nov 30, 2015 1:57 AM

May 2015
Seri-chan was the highlight of this episode. Man was she looking amazingly fine.

also Fushimi is overdoing the silent cool act a bit. Like come on dude your not all that.

The Goki Zenjo guy is a little out there too like I mean what was the point of slicing his sword at his king who he is supposed to serve... Calm down bro.

Munakata looks like he will do some badass shit next episode. Idk why so many people are hating on him, he actually tries unlike half the characters.
Dec 1, 2015 12:57 AM

Apr 2014
Can't say I/we didn't see that coming, but I love the push in this series.
Dec 1, 2015 5:11 AM

Oct 2015
I just want to see Shiro actually fight fight. So far he has only used his powers in defense. Heck we don't even know what he can actually do. I thought his powers had something to do with gravity because of what he said in the first season but I don't know. If they did then why didn't he stop the helicopters from stealing the slates?

I get the feeling that he just doesn't trust himself to get involved. That's why he hid for so long and let the Gold King take care of things. He originally wanted to use the slates to accelerate mankind's evolution like the Green Clan is trying to do now. So I don't know if he just still doesn't quite trust himself or if his power just don't work like the others. They seem very defensive to me. I just want to see his sword pop up and then him go to freaking town on everyone lol.
Dec 1, 2015 6:20 AM

Sep 2013
What the hell, Fushimi ? -____-
Dec 1, 2015 8:26 AM
Dec 2015
I am looking forward to Reisi's actions
KaiserNazrin said:
I dunno about you guys but I'd joined the Green Clan, the other clans are really boring and they don't accomplish anything

Me too. I liked it!
Dec 2, 2015 5:53 AM

Aug 2012
A rather nice episode. Honestly, I stick around for 3 reasons. 1) Seri and Kusanagi. Both the fan-service on her side, and the cool guy, big brother to everyone on his side. 2) The fight scenes. So great. Just amazing. 3) I keep wondering if Shiro will ever do something. Oh, and this show is just pretty to watch. Especially the ladies. So few, so when they show up, they seem to really pop.
Dec 4, 2015 6:14 PM

Dec 2011
Fushimi is a spy, I'm sure.
And actually, I'm disappointed, Shiro is really useless...
Dec 6, 2015 10:09 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode, but I don't know what to look forward to from here on out.
Dec 8, 2015 10:16 PM

Jan 2014
Wow, this was probably the coolest episode so far.
I felt so cool just watching this ~~
Dec 11, 2015 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty good episode imo.

Fushimi quickly got to J-Rank and beat the previous record.

That scene at the end though, so that's why the Green clansmen seem to be living in a small tight apartment.
Dec 16, 2015 4:07 AM

Aug 2013
Fushimi so badass.. Orge also demn badass.
This is what I'm watching for.
Dec 21, 2015 4:44 PM

Jan 2015
Kind of felt like a Stage at the end the kinds you have in Hollywood shows and all .. :/
Dec 28, 2015 4:54 PM

Jun 2008
Izumii said:

The Goki Zenjo guy is a little out there too like I mean what was the point of slicing his sword at his king who he is supposed to serve... Calm down bro.

Pay more attention dude. He didn't. He killed the bugs around his king.
Jan 7, 2016 3:29 PM
Apr 2014
"Bite the hand that feeds you"? Not really. While Fushimi's behavior was pretty thoughtless and a bit childish I have to say that Munakata basically asked for exactly this to happen.

He basically told Fushimi to become a traitor and now is surprised that Fushimi actually did exactly that.

Well at least now they have an interesting opponent with Fushimi. Even though my guess is that he'll come back to either Blue or Red or at least leave Green again and go without clan.
Apr 4, 2017 12:51 PM

Apr 2013
Somehow I don't like the scenes with Seri and that guy from the Reds :P
Aug 8, 2017 12:04 PM
Aug 2017
Chill episode,

the convenient time sip was used to drag along and make possible the point of *spoiler* becoming a greeny.

Good episode, I'm not one for chatter.
I was once impacted by every Anime I saw.

Now only the truly good can get past my barrier.

Also, Anime severely hardened my mental state
this is a horrible signature.
Apr 3, 2018 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
OMG! Ninja woman is alive! Yes!
Saru went to see her.
LAWD! Dat Douhan body! Dat oppai!
1 month later.
Oh snap! The normal people have powers now.
WTF Yukari!
Saru...his points. It's over 90,000!
Kukuri.
Kukuri oppai reduction. I'm starting to regret making her a waifu due to this inconsistency. I knew this would happen considering she was never "waifu at first sight".
HOLY SHIT! LAWD JESUS! SERI IS SLAYING DAT DRESS! DAT OPPAI!
She's with Kusanagi? Grrr....
Damn you, Kusanagi. Seri is my waifu.
LAWD! Dat Seri oppai.
Yukari appears.
LAWD! Dat Seri oppai jiggle.
lol at the Prime Minister.
LAWD! Dat Seri side oppai jiggle.
Uh...why?
You bastard! Let go of Seri!
Saru. He's now a J rank.
TsudaKen is back!
Ouki is watching Reisi's back now.
Dat Seri oppai.
lol They weren't really in an apartment.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

263 by bigdmf »»
Apr 2, 6:03 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

185 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:46 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2015

87 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 4:41 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.