Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 16, 2015 10:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode felt kinda slow tbh.

We get more of Ann taking responsibility while there's some hilarious moments. Nice panties
There's still some tension between the clans and Sukuna isn't someone to be trusted. I will say that he has the skills of a fighter with that scythe of his though and his fighting skills is flashy.

Glad to see Kuro in action again.
The Green Clan guys are not to be messed with though D:
Oct 16, 2015 10:39 AM

Nov 2007
Green team finally, including the guy with wheelchair. They are after the two now, but the one on the wheelchair wants Neko, who is same type as him alive. Sakurai-san's character got to know how green team works. lol @ the stuff Neko forgot, and FukuJun's character "needed" to bring it to her.

FukuJun's character met Mamo's character and when he thanked him for what happened in the movie, Kugimiya-san's character went for back attack. Morikawa-san's character vs. Kuro and Kugimiya-san's character vs. Mamo's character and FukuJun's character. White king finally arrived when Kuro's in trouble (it took him 3 eps. to come back). That guy on the wheelchair is excited seeing him back from the screen.

Finally real action starts next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 16, 2015 11:39 AM
Jan 2014
...Where did u watch episode 3?
Oct 16, 2015 12:33 PM

Aug 2014
Jillian92 said:

They probably watched it raw.
Oct 16, 2015 12:41 PM

Sep 2010
Araneae said:
Jillian92 said:

They probably watched it raw.

Or if you live in the US Hulu its uploaded around 3PM.

lol Yata goes to deliver Neko's panties she left at the bar cause he didn't want Anna to go.

Shiro is back heck yeah what an explosive entrance.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 16, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2014
This season is annoying me so much. Apparently the creators decided that the audiene consists of utter idiots (which is not surprising, after seeing some comments for season 1, but I would prefer if they had more faith in our intelligence), so every tiny piece of information needs to be repeated not once, not twice but at least 3 times (!) in order to make sure that this time the audience understands. They're going to explain the JUNGLE points five times more, I'm sure of it. Like showing it once and explaining it twice wasn't enough. Green king repeating Shiro's full name over and over again was also boring as hell. It's just exposition episode after exposition episode after exposition episode...

Next episode we get Kings' conference. That looks cool, but I'm worried that we're going to end up with more talking over and over exposition stuff. Probably next week we'll end up hearing that Gold King is dead 3 times or so, because that piece of information wasn't mentioned this season yet.

Also I'm kind of annoyed that we got... what? 5 seconds of Shiro? Seriously? Can we finally get on with it and start the plot already? It's getting boring just listening to pointless talking and watching some cut down fights just for the sake of "action" tag. I need plot, just like zombie needs brains. PLOOOOOT.

Eh.
Oct 16, 2015 2:22 PM

Aug 2015
Ok episode. We get some action in the last few minutes and geez, Yukari makes Kuroh look like crap. He doesn't even stand a chance against him. Last few seconds made the episode for me though, Shiro finally returns.
Oct 16, 2015 3:18 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The Green Clan's influence is so big lol...Even the school kids are involved xD Still, the beginning part/introduction of the main members was pretty cool...The King is very interesting

Kuro vs Yukari Round 2 and Fushimi and Misaki vs Sukuna looked absolutely beautfil and was choreographed very well as usual for this series

And last but not least.....Shiro coming back in style with a whole new swag and I love it xD Green King fangasm'd himself lol

Great episode also why is Anna so damn kawaii >//< And lol @the panties scene
TokoyaOct 16, 2015 3:33 PM
Oct 16, 2015 3:26 PM

Sep 2015
Yay finally after free-falling for the last three episodes, the Silver King is back XD. Weirdly enough he has changed his black attire and attained his trusted umbrella... when? Everyone's gonna flip when they watch this and find out that yes, Shiro is back in action on the very last second of this ep XD At least he went into the scene in style.

Seems like Green King has grudge for Silver King, somehow, because he discovered the Slates?
Oct 16, 2015 3:30 PM

Jan 2013
waiting for subs...
:/
follow me on tumblr @ http://x-hentai.tumblr.com/
Oct 16, 2015 3:33 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Vnime said:
waiting for subs...
:/
Subs have been out for like almost an hour now ;/
Oct 16, 2015 4:19 PM

Aug 2014
phoe_enix said:
Yay finally after free-falling for the last three episodes, the Silver King is back XD. Weirdly enough he has changed his black attire and attained his trusted umbrella... when?

Finally! Finally someone managed to explain, why Shiro's fall from the sky took 3 eps. Answer: He went clothes shopping! You're the best, thanks for that. xD

But seriously, why are his clothes white?

Also, I guess he just caught his ubrella when Neko lost it during thi ep. It kind of god shot in the sky so that is someeeehoooow possible.
Oct 16, 2015 4:29 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Araneae said:
phoe_enix said:
Yay finally after free-falling for the last three episodes, the Silver King is back XD. Weirdly enough he has changed his black attire and attained his trusted umbrella... when?

Finally! Finally someone managed to explain, why Shiro's fall from the sky took 3 eps. Answer: He went clothes shopping! You're the best, thanks for that. xD

Also, I guess he just caught his ubrella when Neko lost it during thi ep. It kind of god shot in the sky so that is someeeehoooow possible.
That is the umbrella that Neko threw in the air...The second that happened I knew he was going to appear with it in his hands lol

Anddddddddddd I have no idea how he changed clothes lol but either way its symbolic and I like it :)
Oct 16, 2015 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
SHIRO IS BACK ♥

did his voice get deeper? hnnng
Oct 16, 2015 5:09 PM

Aug 2008
This could be the first time I'm happy to see Shiro. Fuckin finally, he's back.
Oct 16, 2015 5:27 PM

Jul 2009
Isn't there a quote; something like: "you come into my house and touch my family ..."?

Yashiro totally pulled off a variation of it!
Oct 16, 2015 5:38 PM

Aug 2014
Tokoya said:
Araneae said:

That is the umbrella that Neko threw in the air...The second that happened I knew he was going to appear with it in his hands lol

Anddddddddddd I have no idea how he changed clothes lol but either way its symbolic and I like it :)

Change of clothes is symbolic?

I mean, he does look better in the white outfit, and it matches his colour as the King better. But I seriously doubt he symbolically spiritually transformed during his fall that changed his coat colour. xD
Oct 16, 2015 5:44 PM

Apr 2015
Another build-up until Shiro came diving head-first. Not much really happened prior to that besides the introductions of some characters. Okay episode.
Oct 16, 2015 5:57 PM

Nov 2012
Gotta admit, that was quite some entrance Shiro made there.
Oct 16, 2015 6:04 PM

Jul 2012
Araneae said:
This season is annoying me so much. Apparently the creators decided that the audiene consists of utter idiots (which is not surprising, after seeing some comments for season 1, but I would prefer if they had more faith in our intelligence), so every tiny piece of information needs to be repeated not once, not twice but at least 3 times (!) in order to make sure that this time the audience understands. They're going to explain the JUNGLE points five times more, I'm sure of it. Like showing it once and explaining it twice wasn't enough. Green king repeating Shiro's full name over and over again was also boring as hell. It's just exposition episode after exposition episode after exposition episode...

Next episode we get Kings' conference. That looks cool, but I'm worried that we're going to end up with more talking over and over exposition stuff. Probably next week we'll end up hearing that Gold King is dead 3 times or so, because that piece of information wasn't mentioned this season yet.

Also I'm kind of annoyed that we got... what? 5 seconds of Shiro? Seriously? Can we finally get on with it and start the plot already? It's getting boring just listening to pointless talking and watching some cut down fights just for the sake of "action" tag. I need plot, just like zombie needs brains. PLOOOOOT.

Eh.

Exactly what I was thinking. Why did they repeat the same thing sooo many times that I feel like an idiot now. The pacing is far too slow what the hell. But now that you mention it I realised. It's probably for the lower intelligence guys. Most of the friends I have who watched K 1st season till the end, when I asked them what they think about the anime they always reply "I don't understand what's going on". Very disappointing but maybe you're right on that point

Even though I felt that the 1st season was amazing and that has enigmatic feel to it, it's amazing. The 2nd season is also amazing but the pacing is a bit too slow and too many repeated explanations. We can understand just fine so hurry up creator
よろしく!
Oct 16, 2015 6:26 PM
Jun 2014
whats the title of the song when shiro appears?
Love ~
Oct 16, 2015 6:30 PM

Aug 2014
shadow_black said:
Araneae said:

Eh.

Exactly what I was thinking. Why did they repeat the same thing sooo many times that I feel like an idiot now. The pacing is far too slow what the hell. But now that you mention it I realised. It's probably for the lower intelligence guys. Most of the friends I have who watched K 1st season till the end, when I asked them what they think about the anime they always reply "I don't understand what's going on". Very disappointing but maybe you're right on that point

Even though I felt that the 1st season was amazing and that has enigmatic feel to it, it's amazing. The 2nd season is also amazing but the pacing is a bit too slow and too many repeated explanations. We can understand just fine so hurry up creator

I'm a big fan of season 1 and the movie. Seriously, they were great, so I had high expectations for season 2, and then this happens. I know that "thinking" is becoming less and less common skill nowadays, but I absolutely hate when creators destroy a good series just to appeal to masses that don't even care enough to use their brain a little. I really felt that 1 season explained everything enough, and this season just gives too much explanation that it offends my intelligence. I don't like it. You should see what's going on in the Concrete Revolutio forums right now. There are so many people confused (for some reason) with basic stuff that I don't know whether to cry or to laugh. This is getting ridiculous.

I mean... I totally understand that exposition and explanation is important, but doing it solely through talking and talking and repeating it over and over again shows really poor writing.

Of course, this ep had good points, and personally I think it was better than the previous one. It introduced some new characters (a good thing) and Shiro made a badass entrance (also a good thing). A bad thing is that Yukari vs. Kuroh fight was completely forced and was there just for Shiro to make entrance. FINALLY. And then ep ended. =.=

The Scythe Kid (whatever his name is) fight was pointless, especially that they showed like... 2 seconds of it? C'mon, don't tease. But even if it were longer it was pure fanservice, because there are lot's of fans that want to see Yata and Fushimi fight in the same scene. This fight has no other point.

And then such pointless stuff as "Oh, Kuroh. We bought so much stuff, because it reminds us of Shiro." Whaaats the point of that dialogue. Just to mention for the 5th time that this room is Silver Clan's base of operation (not to mention that it was showed in the movie as well)? C'mon.

Also Neko's strong character was somehow lost somewhere, just so Shiro can make more badass entrance and save princess in opression. What was this hiding in the corner and crying for help? That's so OOC.

I'm sorry. I'm just annoyed, because I had high expectations and reality is not so bright.

Also next ep they're sure to mention Munakata governing over the Slate. They only mentioned it twice so far, but we get this allmighty King conference, and from PV it looks like Shiro also gets extra talk with Reisi, so the Slate is going to get mentioned and explained at least twice. I guarantee it.
Oct 16, 2015 6:42 PM

Sep 2015
Tokoya said:
Araneae said:

lololol seems like the umbrella's following Shiro's style of being fond of unnecessary air maneuvers before landing. Shiro's not holding anything a moment before he lands, so I'll pretend he uses some kind of... complicated King power to summon the umbrella.

The same power is used to bleach his coat... No, he must have bought it. Everything's going to be explained next chapter on the king conference. Yeah,
Oct 16, 2015 6:53 PM

Apr 2015
When Neko was screaming for Shiro I was like YOU BETTER COME THIS TIME! and finally he came 3 episodes into the anime....
Oct 16, 2015 6:56 PM

Aug 2014
phoe_enix said:
The same power is used to bleach his coat... No, he must have bought it. Everything's going to be explained next chapter on the king conference. Yeah,

He used his Silver powers of gravitation to translocate dye molecules from his coat and trousers to his shirt. Because his shirt got dark the same moment his coat got white. :P
Oct 16, 2015 7:00 PM

Jul 2010
So those are the top brass of Jungle, wasn't really what I imagined to be. The Green King saying Neko is like him... that is somewhat disturbing lol

Let the call for Shiro renosance through everywhere, glad he is back!
Oct 16, 2015 7:20 PM

Feb 2012
shuryukan said:
SHIRO IS BACK ♥

I noticed that as well.
Oct 16, 2015 7:23 PM

Jan 2009
fucking Shiro finally showed up, now let the fight of the Kings begin

i wonder whats Neko's true identity though, her real name was revealed this episode
Oct 16, 2015 7:57 PM

Jun 2014
After 3 episodes of falling out of the sky, Shiro finally shows up. He made quite a flashy entrance.

The action sequences in this episode, while short, were nicely animated, as expected of this series. But, like a couple people are saying above, I wish they would stop with the pointless exposition and explanation of things we've already learned. It makes the story feel kind of redundant.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Oct 16, 2015 8:32 PM

Jan 2013
Finally Shiro arrives, though it was at the most predictable time.
Good episode, this season sure is taking its time and not rushing things.
Oct 16, 2015 8:36 PM

Jul 2009
So here's an epic question that won't likely be answerable...
Yashiro's power is anti-gravity(?) so why do people merely believe his territory is just the sky? In reality, one would think his territory is space, right?
Personally, when I hear gravity, I think about the pull between bodies, first picturing multiple planets inside a solar system...
To rephrase, does Yashiro's territory include outer space?!? :P
Oct 16, 2015 8:42 PM

May 2009
So, Green clan is Dollars ?
Oct 16, 2015 9:13 PM

Feb 2015
Neko's pantie mystery from last episode was finally solved. :p
And finally the Shiro returns.
Oct 16, 2015 9:16 PM

Jun 2014
Shiro finally landed , they couldn't make his arrival more predictable even if they wanted tothough . I wonder who Neko is and why the Green king knows her ?
Oct 16, 2015 9:32 PM

Jul 2013
Ooh, another plotline has appeared. Neko's name is Ameno Miyabi huh. And she has no memory in regards to that either.
SHIRO IS BACK BITCHES.

Yata's reaction when Anna gave him Neko's panties lmao
SandyBoiOct 16, 2015 9:57 PM
Oct 16, 2015 9:54 PM
Sep 2013
Yay, Shiro is finally back! I've been waiting for that since last season xD
Oct 16, 2015 10:19 PM
Jun 2014
kyled00m said:
So here's an epic question that won't likely be answerable...
Yashiro's power is anti-gravity(?) so why do people merely believe his territory is just the sky? In reality, one would think his territory is space, right?
Personally, when I hear gravity, I think about the pull between bodies, first picturing multiple planets inside a solar system...
To rephrase, does Yashiro's territory include outer space?!? :P
It's gravity manipulation, invulnerability and immortality.
Love ~
Oct 16, 2015 10:26 PM

Jul 2014
Shiro is finally back xD
Misaki delivers Neko's pantsu lmao xD
Next episode is the king meeting ( hope they're not keep explaining the same stuff again V_V )

btw, No Neko's boobs gif?
Oct 16, 2015 11:33 PM

Jul 2014
And Shiro returns after doing nothing but fall for 3 episodes.
Oct 16, 2015 11:42 PM

Nov 2011
Ok, Shiro is back, whatever. Can we get on to the plot? It seems like they wasted 3 episodes for something that can be done in 1.

Oct 17, 2015 2:11 AM

Jan 2013
I am so happy Shiro is back. I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Though I still don't understand why it took three episodes.

Ok now I'm interested in Neko's backstory. Also next week's episode.
Oct 17, 2015 2:27 AM
Apr 2015
Shiro is looking pretty sweet.
Oct 17, 2015 3:16 AM

Jun 2013
the green clan is here and Neko forgot her panties lol alright so the green clan are the illuminati?! well this ep was slow
Oct 17, 2015 3:24 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
LiquidGold said:
shuryukan said:
SHIRO IS BACK ♥

I noticed that as well.

Same here, I noticed only because I found his voice to be annoying in season one. Sorry NamiDai

The plot is going forth at least, although ever so slowly. I think there was almost no point to Kuro and Neko trying to look for Shiro since Shiro just came back just like that. Idk, it's sort of anti-climatic, although yeah, Shiro did come back in style. At least he's back. So far I'm interested in what's the beef Nagare has with Shiro, what's going to happen with Munataka since his Sword of Damocles is disintegrating, and who is Neko really.

Also, K loves spinning things huh, spinning to dodge, spinning knives (Fushimi), spinning to attack, spinning staff (Yata), and I'm probably missing a few more, but it happens a lot in fights. I admit it looks cool, but I think they also overdid it (imo) to make the fights look flashy since the fighting choreography is really lacking.
Oct 17, 2015 3:56 AM

Apr 2013
It took three episodes for him to land.
Oct 17, 2015 5:28 AM

Sep 2012
^

^

Yeah enjoying sky diving eh.

Oct 17, 2015 6:18 AM

Nov 2013
Another 5/5 episode. Bishounens everywhere. That outfit Neko is wearing looks so huggable.
Oct 17, 2015 7:08 AM

Oct 2013
So we find out Neko's name is Miyabi Ameno, good thing though because it means Neko focused episodes later!
Oct 17, 2015 7:39 AM

Jul 2009
I see people saying "Neko is Ameno" but that really doesn't tell us anything at all... It's common for characters to forget important things. It's a common stereotype that men forget promises they made when they were children too. Furthermore, from the idea that cats have 9-lives, it could be that she Ameno was one of her previous lives.

Marsh Marsha MARSHA!!Neko Neko Neko!! The important thing to note is that the Green King said Neko was similar to him. Is he some creature in human form too? :D
Can Neko become a queen like loli did? :D
Can I dream to one day say, "All hail queen Neko!"?
~Only time will tell me I suppose!
Oct 17, 2015 8:52 AM

Nov 2012
3 episode later,he finally stopped falling
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

263 by bigdmf »»
Apr 2, 6:03 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

185 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:46 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2015

87 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 4:41 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.