Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2015 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
Paulo27 said:
L-Ryoshi said:
So basically the other three girls were already surviving at the school when Yuki came up with that great idea to make a visit to the mall (the other girls wanted to replenish their provisions).
Which is kinda silly because they have their own supermarket at school... Unless they brought all that in, which I doubt, or maybe they hadn't found it yet, which I also doubt. I don't see what would be so important to go get at a mall when you've a supermarket right next to you, but it doesn't really matter.

Supermarkets are limited too you know? And from what I remember it looked more like a 7/11 than a supermarket.
Jul 30, 2015 10:40 AM

Dec 2013
ihusmal1234 said:
Paulo27 said:
Which is kinda silly because they have their own supermarket at school... Unless they brought all that in, which I doubt, or maybe they hadn't found it yet, which I also doubt. I don't see what would be so important to go get at a mall when you've a supermarket right next to you, but it doesn't really matter.

Supermarkets are limited too you know? And from what I remember it looked more like a 7/11 than a supermarket.

Also, Miki was there when they went, obviously indicating it to be in the "present" timeline, whereas visiting the mall is a flashback of something that happened before meeting Miki. When Yuki went to ask for permission, Kurumi and Rii were discussing about restocking on supplies.

Not trying to start an arguement Paulo, but that's just what they were showing in the anime.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 30, 2015 10:40 AM
Aug 2013
SanaeK10 said:
Good lord Miki and Kei were idiots. I mean, it's one thing to go outside in a Zombie Apocalypse, but it's another thing entirely to go alone/let your friend go alone and potentially die/zombify.

And the only reason Miki even bothers going to search for Kei (I presume), is because of Taroumaru. What a good friend she is eh?

The rest of the episode is pretty ok. Though it really boggles me why would they not just drive out of town and look for help. I mean just because their town is gone doesnt necessarily mean the whole country is doomed. At least go find some survivors and gas.

Well, Kei was stubborn to suicide herself outside. Miki didn't want I guess.. Also is more safe to stay inside a building if you have storage foods. Too dangerous to go outside when none of them have combat experience (except Kurumi) and waste of time if the apocalypse is worldwide like in High school of the dead
Jul 30, 2015 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
I really liked the direction they did for the ending credits of this episode. Felt very vintage. Like an old Hollywood film.

Also damn that garterbelt.
Jul 30, 2015 10:45 AM

Jul 2015
Kurumi is a boss with her shovel. Poor Mii-kun, sucks being alone in that situation. And now school trip begins
Jul 30, 2015 10:46 AM

Jun 2014
Decision wise this episode was dumb. Why would anyone leave a friend, a safe place and a nice looking CD player just because they were bored of the same room? I guess? Maybe she wanted to die? Idk. Then later in the episode we see 4 of them heading out from the school to Megumi's car to drive around, waste gasoline and put themselves to danger, just because of Yuki wanting an outing.
But i did like the whole ''omg there's zombies everywhere! run!'' scene when Miki and Kei are in the mall.
Turns out Kurumi can drive too!
ED was very beautiful. +rep

edit: Whoops! I missed those 3-4 sentences where they said they wanted some stuff that they ''couldn't get around here''
AridusJul 30, 2015 10:54 AM
Jul 30, 2015 10:52 AM

Mar 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
ihusmal1234 said:

Also, Miki was there when they went, obviously indicating it to be in the "present" timeline, whereas visiting the mall is a flashback of something that happened before meeting Miki. When Yuki went to ask for permission, Kurumi and Rii were discussing about restocking on supplies.

Not trying to start an arguement Paulo, but that's just what they were showing in the anime.
I'm just saying it seems like an excuse for them to go to the mall and meet Miki, a plot convenience.
Mainly because I doubt they made that many trips to the mall between the time they found Miki and the present, when they visited the supermarket for the first place, and the car doesn't seem like it'd hold anywhere near enough for them to carry all the stuff that was there (not to mention they would go through the trouble of neatly placing these supplies in a storage far away from their location). Supermarkets might not have an infinite stock but if they still have stock I don't see a reason to get more things in this situation, it's like Miki's friend, you aren't happy with the food and shelter you have? Have fun getting eaten.
Jul 30, 2015 10:52 AM

Jul 2015
Another solid episode from the AOTS, I'm too damn tempted to read the manga's but i'll wait. next episode is the conclusion of Miki's backstory. Hopefully it will be as good as this one. That OST at the end was beautiful, i need it right now

Jul 30, 2015 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
Shovel-chan's karate chop definitely best scene in this episode.
Jul 30, 2015 10:58 AM

Jul 2007
Aridus said:
Decision wise this episode was dumb. Why would anyone leave a friend, a safe place and a nice looking CD player just because they were bored of the same room?

Because human psychology does not always work in favor of human survival.
Jul 30, 2015 11:06 AM

Jun 2014
Paulo27 said:
L-Ryoshi said:

I'm just saying it seems like an excuse for them to go to the mall and meet Miki, a plot convenience.
Mainly because I doubt they made that many trips to the mall between the time they found Miki and the present, when they visited the supermarket for the first place, and the car doesn't seem like it'd hold anywhere near enough for them to carry all the stuff that was there (not to mention they would go through the trouble of neatly placing these supplies in a storage far away from their location). Supermarkets might not have an infinite stock but if they still have stock I don't see a reason to get more things in this situation, it's like Miki's friend, you aren't happy with the food and shelter you have? Have fun getting eaten.

The anime changes some scene up. In the manga, Miki wasn't with them yet when they went to take food from the school store. After they ran out of food stock they went to the mall and found miki. In the anime it's a little harder since it's jumbled up. I guess they just took some provision from the mall, went back to school, and then put some food in the school store and went back when they needed it with miki.
Jul 30, 2015 11:07 AM

Jul 2015
That ED song! Gave the ending The proper feel for this episode. Loved it! Can't wait for next week!
Jul 30, 2015 11:13 AM

Dec 2009
llcruz said:
Kei is fucking stupid, who the fuck goes outside in a zombie apocalypse. I know she is just a child but still... don't like her at all.

I dunno. It looks like they've stayed in that room for days, possibly even weeks. Waiting only makes sense if you expect the zombies to die out after a while or help to arrive eventually. But the amount of zombies didn't seem to decrease, and considering she couldn't even get a radio signal the prospects of outside help didn't seem too great either. Staying for a while longer until the supplies run out might have been a good idea, but I'd imagine being confined to one room over a long time would wear you down quite a bit, so that might sound easier than it is. She eventually ran out of patience and probably figured that while they're still sane (and before a zombie finally manages to break down that door) they'd be better off using an opportunity to get out of there and try to get somewhere else. Possibly find other survivors, leave the city somehow, anything. All things considered, going outside doesn't sound all that stupid to me tbh, the only thing that *was* indeed very stupid was doing it alone.

CookingPriest said:
L-Ryoshi said:
Kurumi directly answered her when she said she hadn't driven in a while
Did she now? I doubt it.
The way I see it the car was brought up and Kurumi volunteered to drive. The Megunee hallucination just happened to talk in between about how she cant drive.

Yep, I agree. They had just decided on using Megu-nee's car, upon which Kurumi decides "Kay, guess I'll drive then." She also says it to Rii, ignoring Megu-nee who is standing on the opposite end of the room. So it doesn't look like she replied to her, their dialogue just so happens to coincide.

On an unrelated note, dat ED song.
Jul 30, 2015 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
Kei is going outside during zombie apocalypse is actually a bad idea.
Jul 30, 2015 11:21 AM

Jan 2015
Great episode.
Kurumi skills in self-defence are really good.
Kei... so this is the name of that girl from opening.
"I prefer gamepads to stering wheel controlers" - xD

Aridus said:
Decision wise this episode was dumb. Why would anyone leave a friend, a safe place and a nice looking CD player just because they were bored of the same room?

In despair situations people try to find a hope for all costs.
She just have a hope that she would find some place where she could be safe.
Stupid? Yes, but people do many stupid, illogical things in such situations.
Jul 30, 2015 11:27 AM

Jun 2014
Kei made the right choice in leaving Miki as we know they would eventually rot in that place.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 30, 2015 11:30 AM

May 2013
juicykitten95 said:
SweetCoconut said:
Nice episode focused to Miki and her friend. Well i think there will be more explanations later on because how in the world Megumi was on the car.

you still dont get it ?

Yes, i get it. Its just this is the anime we're talking about here
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jul 30, 2015 11:30 AM
Jun 2014
With everything we've seen of Megu-nee thus far she just has to be dead.
Jul 30, 2015 11:31 AM

Mar 2013
AnnaSartin said:
Finally we get to see how Miki and Taroumaru join the "School Living Club". ^_^ Sad about Kei, gonna assume she fell since she didn't join the group. Kind of scared me when Taroumaru got blood on him and the old lady became a zombie. I was afraid she attacked him but I guess he just got her blood on him.

Kurumi is a badass bitch. At this point I'm thinking there's nothing this chick can't do as long as she's got her trusty shovel! Kurumi + Shovel-kun forever!

In that case I would expect zombie Kei to replace normal Kei in future OPs, following the trend of updating it with each revelation
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jul 30, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2015
Kurumi is so badass! o: I guess Yuuri's flashback will be next(or both hers and Miki's?).
Jul 30, 2015 11:50 AM

Jul 2015
Cool episode Kurumi was badass awesome.
Jul 30, 2015 11:52 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode, this time showed a little about Miki before it join the others, I believe in the truth that served as a preparation for the encounter them, but had enough sentimentality and also showed how Kurumi is badass, I look forward to see what these girls will do ..
Jul 30, 2015 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
We should call Kurumi Badassmi or something like that. XD
Jul 30, 2015 11:56 AM

Mar 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Kei made the right choice in leaving Miki as we know they would eventually rot in that place.

Really, cos Miki got saved. Kei almost certainly bought it
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jul 30, 2015 12:00 PM

Mar 2013
ihusmal1234 said:
I really liked the direction they did for the ending credits of this episode. Felt very vintage. Like an old Hollywood film.

Miki had some very.... peculiar choice of undergarment for a schoolgirl, I will say that.
Jul 30, 2015 12:10 PM

May 2015
This episode felt so short! And, as a person who is not reading the manga, I'm really intrigued about why Teroumaru doesn't like Mikki even though he was fine with her at the very beginning. Well, I can't wait for next week!
Jul 30, 2015 12:11 PM

Jan 2015
People complaining about stupid things like:

"Why did Kei leave Miki? Does she want to die?"
"Why did they go to the mall when they have a supermarket in the school?"

1st. Damn, i have to complain about the adaptation of this episode because Kei's reason was Explicit, and here wasn't explicit but the sense was "Do you call this living? In a room? We'll get crazy", this was the reason. I would have done the same, i'd probably be dead but who cares, i'd prefer to try to find Help by myself outside than waiting for help when you know it will never come. I have to say that Miki has been more stupid in that case, she would be dead because of no Food ecc... If Yuki, yuuri and kurumi found she later ecc...was for pure case so the probability of waiting for help in an abandoned mall with zombies are really really low. Kei's decision is intelligent if you see it in this point of view.

2nd. In the manga the reason was because the Supermarket in the school had few food so they had to go outside and find food by themselves. In the anime is not explicit probably. If Kurumi and Yuuri decided to go outside is because maybe they wanted "to change air" and obviously for food/clothes ecc...

L-Ryoshi said:

By the way, can someone spoil me on this part, was Megu-nee already dead in this flashback? I know that she's just a support mechanism in Yuki's head in present times, but there were certain scenes in this flashback that makes me wonder if she was still here, especially since Kurumi directly answered her when she said she hadn't driven in a while, instead of reacting to something Yuki said.

Wthout spoilering In the flashback (wich isn't a flashback in the manga) you already knew if Megu-nee was Dead or Alive.

I am really really sorry about my english, hope you guys got what i wanted to say. They skipped some chapters.
Jul 30, 2015 12:12 PM

Mar 2013
Lu-Ru said:
This episode felt so short! And, as a person who is not reading the manga, I'm really intrigued about why Teroumaru doesn't like Mikki even though he was fine with her at the very beginning. Well, I can't wait for next week!

She shouted at him when he was barking and scared him.

From my experience, scare a puppy once and they NEVER forget
Jul 30, 2015 12:28 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I'm guessing that Kei thought that they would eventually rot in that place and wanted to find another place. Still it's pretty stupid to leave your friend just like that though.

Otherwise a setup episode for the next one.
Jul 30, 2015 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
When Miki yelled at the doge my heart broke :'(
Don't be mad her doge, she was just stressed out :'( poor everybody :'(
Jul 30, 2015 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode. I need to download that ED...
Jul 30, 2015 1:10 PM

Jul 2009
Xenocrisi said:
I have to say that Miki has been more stupid in that case, she would be dead because of no Food ecc...

Have you ever read at least a single instruction pamphlet on how to stay alive during some sort of disaster?
Number 1: stay somewhere safe
Like, holy fuck, going out is the single most stupid thing you can do in such a time.
Would you go look for help during a radiation outbreak or something? NO! You stay at home and tape all the fucking windows! - Safety!
During a tornado or huge storm you take shelter. During an earthquake you go out to a place where nothing can fall on you, a.k.a. SAFETY.
During a flood you find a high place to stay until someone come picks you up, so you don't fucking drown in the lower levels. How do you call that? Safety!
I think you get my point.

--
I have already come to terms that the anime just takes it's own direction and while it still bothers me a bit, I have to say that if I view the anime as something without a source (like, if I imagine that there was no manga and the anime is an original production), I think it is doing quite well. This episode was quite nice, the SoL was down to a minimum and even though I ADORE the original mall chapter, the scene was pretty well made. While the manga gave it a more horror vibe imo, the way it was portrayed in the anime gave it a heavier, more 'lonely' feeling. I wish it didn't end with a cliffhanger like it did, but still, really really great episode.
When I saw Taromaru's owner, I began whimpering, cuz she looks like such a sweet old lady and I adore nice old people. They're so cute ; _ ; Great way to include the dog into the whole thing, too.
About the Kurumi and her driving line, the subs I watched had her say "Why don't I drive then" and I think it works off as a standalone phrase too.

oh, and the only thing that kinda annoyed me is how Miki didn't bother chasing Kei, but she did that for the dog. Not really something I would do. I mean, I'd probably chase my friend and the dog...She did call Kei "an important friend" so what fucking gives.. :/

<3?

Jul 30, 2015 1:18 PM

Jun 2013
I'm okay with how this anime adapted the manga so far. It is only 12 episodes with a manga that has a few chapters to work with. The ending theme was a nice touch.
Jul 30, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 2012
So they are splitting this into two eps? Wonder where Taroumaru went and how they met each other. Also, this explains why Miki has different uniform.
But why to return to school when they have a car? Out of gas? Why to go out in the first place, that was helluva dangerous. I hope they just went for supplies.
Wonder what happened to Kei... but judging by the ED that was black and white (good song), they never met each other again.

One thing seriously bothers me though... where the heck did Yuki found those Megu-nee's car keys?

Aaah, too many questions! >_<
Jul 30, 2015 1:40 PM

Apr 2012
If only they could make a proper zombie anime without the stupid excessive fan service like High School of the Dead and no lolis as MC characters like this show. Yuki is insufferable. Is she ever going to snap out of her delusions or is she forever hur dur I don't see no zombies.

Jul 30, 2015 1:43 PM

Jan 2015
Zeally said:
If only they could make a proper zombie anime without the stupid excessive fan service like High School of the Dead and no lolis as MC characters like this show. Yuki is insufferable. Is she ever going to snap out of her delusions or is she forever hur dur I don't see no zombies.

Lol, and where is the fanservice? If you see for 5 seconds Miki's pantsu i am pretty sure that nobody dies
Jul 30, 2015 1:43 PM

Dec 2013
panoramic of the sunset scene
Jul 30, 2015 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
mwsmws22 said:

Oh wow. Amazing. Thanks.
Jul 30, 2015 1:47 PM

Feb 2013
SO basically this entire episode was a flashback about the start of the incident through Miki's eyes, And how the group decided to go to the mall (where they will subsequently meet her).
I've Been wondering who this one Girl that appeared in the OP was. Now i know it was a Friend(?) of Miki. whether she is still alive or not is yet to be seen(in the present with the full group), i'd imagine she isn't though.
So....i noticed Miki wears Garterhose...(completely random thing i noticed hmm)

I didn't see anything new with the OP this times. Unless it was something minor or they didn't change anything at all.

I'm upset that it took me 4 episode though to realize Miki is also reading a book by Stephen King...
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Jul 30, 2015 1:58 PM

Jan 2015
As someone who lives in the "Circle of Fire" and lives in a city with lots of incidents, I find a lot of inconsistencies when it comes to safety in this episode. People try to evacuate the building, but they try to use the escalator and then the elevator? Those are the LEAST safety in ANY emergency. They should have used the stairs, but probably they would still get in problems, because zombies.

Kei and Miki are taking shelter in the mall room and there is no sign of help coming, so the question arises: going out and look for help themselves or stay a bit longer in case rescue comes? Both cases have high levels of risk and here is my problem: Both girls decided on a path, and they even explained their reasons, but they didn't say clearly: "Please, stay with me!"/"Please, come outside with me!". I feel like the confiment time was too rushed to really feel the girl's tension building up, so in the end, both decisions looked too ridiculous, instead of seeing them as a desperate attempt to find safety.

Miki was frightened to be alone, so Taroumaru apparently leaving was the last straw for her, we'll see what happens next week.

Now, may I ask how is it that in this 4 episodes, none of the girls attempted to use the internet? So far, Megu nee was the only one to have checked it when the zombies attacked the school. Then, in episode 2, Kurumi finds the zombie with the cellphone, but it probably had run out of battery. Still, one of the girls should have a cellphone or smartphone with working internet? Or they could use Megu nee's?
Jul 30, 2015 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
Fairly certain that Miki's friend is now dead. Still it is sort of sad to see.

Kurumi is a beast!
Jul 30, 2015 2:17 PM

Jul 2009
Dreams_of_Neko said:
As someone who lives in the "Circle of Fire" and lives in a city with lots of incidents, I find a lot of inconsistencies when it comes to safety in this episode. People try to evacuate the building, but they try to use the escalator and then the elevator? Those are the LEAST safety in ANY emergency. They should have used the stairs, but probably they would still get in problems, because zombies.

I was kinda wondering the same thing, esp since I don't know how it is in other countries around the world, but usually here we have huge sirens that would go off if something like this happens.

Also, I believe the school should have computers...unless the room that has them is trashed, ofc... Which would be very convenient :D

<3?

Jul 30, 2015 2:18 PM

Sep 2009
This episode was a little all over the place for me. At least we get to see where Taroumaru came from (and perhaps why he doesn't like Miki).
Jul 30, 2015 2:19 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Twinkieftw said:
This episode was a little all over the place for me. At least we get to see where Taroumaru came from (and perhaps why he doesn't like Miki).

Don't see why it was all over the place, it was one big flashback, nothing from the present was shown except for the very beginning.
Jul 30, 2015 2:33 PM

Sep 2009
Smudy said:
Twinkieftw said:

Don't see why it was all over the place, it was one big flashback, nothing from the present was shown except for the very beginning.

My main complaints about it come from the Kei section, where I honestly felt no urgency about the apocalypse because they just kept jumping from safe place to safe place. I was especially expecting something more from when they were supposedly hiding in the dressing room, but it just jumped to them in a random room in the mall...completely safe and having all the supplies necessary to survive? Not that I didn't like the episode (love the scene where Miki screams at Taroumaru), but it seemed to me they were jumping to all the important "progress" bits without the build up.
Jul 30, 2015 2:35 PM

Oct 2014
Why was this ep so short ;_; really felt like only 10 minutes or something...

I bet Wrong is having a field day with this episode *ehm*

Kurumi, so badass, Mario Kart was enough for her to drive.

As usual, Good episode, and brings more stuff to light, but also more Questions.

I guess Megu-nee
just ''teleported'' into the car....
and why she let a minor drive in the first place...

I am confused xD

Mod Edit: Possible spoiler tagged

And dat ED.
rodacJul 30, 2015 10:51 PM
Jul 30, 2015 2:36 PM

Mar 2014
mwsmws22 said:
"Guys, how do we make it seems like it's an apocalypse?"
"Breaks all the windows, throw some random moss on top of the buildings and crack the roads."

Battlesheep said:
I dunno. It looks like they've stayed in that room for days, possibly even weeks. Waiting only makes sense if you expect the zombies to die out after a while or help to arrive eventually. But the amount of zombies didn't seem to decrease, and considering she couldn't even get a radio signal the prospects of outside help didn't seem too great either. Staying for a while longer until the supplies run out might have been a good idea, but I'd imagine being confined to one room over a long time would wear you down quite a bit, so that might sound easier than it is. She eventually ran out of patience and probably figured that while they're still sane (and before a zombie finally manages to break down that door) they'd be better off using an opportunity to get out of there and try to get somewhere else. Possibly find other survivors, leave the city somehow, anything. All things considered, going outside doesn't sound all that stupid to me tbh, the only thing that *was* indeed very stupid was doing it alone.
Considering they just hid in a random room and it somehow had food and bottled water, I can't imagine them being there that long before these random supplies ran out.

It's also funny how people say she was going crazy by staying in a room so long, guess she wouldn't make for a good hikikomori.
Jul 30, 2015 2:36 PM

Jan 2015
Twinkieftw said:
Smudy said:

My main complaints about it come from the Kei section, where I honestly felt no urgency about the apocalypse because they just kept jumping from safe place to safe place. I was especially expecting something more from when they were supposedly hiding in the dressing room, but it just jumped to them in a random room in the mall...completely safe and having all the supplies necessary to survive? Not that I didn't like the episode (love the scene where Miki screams at Taroumaru), but it seemed to me they were jumping to all the important "progress" bits without the build up.

That's because misses a scene in Miki's backstory. Wonder if they are gonna show it later (it happened after the dressing room)
Jul 30, 2015 2:42 PM

Jan 2015
LoveChild said:
Dreams_of_Neko said:

I was kinda wondering the same thing, esp since I don't know how it is in other countries around the world, but usually here we have huge sirens that would go off if something like this happens.

Also, I believe the school should have computers...unless the room that has them is trashed, ofc... Which would be very convenient :D

Well, they did have an alarm, but everyone still were confused, which is weird since we are talking about Japan here.

Right?! They even have some electricity, enough to charge their phones or check the computers, but yeah, there is a possibility that the room is trashed or in a difficult location, still...phones?! They haven't even tried to call someone, or at least I don't remember...
Jul 30, 2015 2:45 PM

Dec 2014
Riotstarter said:
ihusmal1234 said:

Miki had some very.... peculiar choice of undergarment for a schoolgirl, I will say that.

"These stockings and garterbelt are so comfortable I love sleeping in them!" ...said no female ever.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2015

540 by heikkinench »»
Oct 13, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

513 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Sep 14, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2015

323 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Sep 14, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

291 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 3, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2015

382 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 3, 9:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.