Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 30, 2012 1:45 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The ending that we expected. In the end they were just placed there just to give FT the exit rather than blocking them. Editors giving crappy advice to Hiro in order to milk the series. Crap-quality attention for FT's secondary members.What was the masked man's magic again? Oh well, on with the plot.

On the bright side, I liked the creativity behind Tai's magic, even though it was only momentary.
KanicNov 30, 2012 1:50 AM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 30, 2012 1:49 AM

May 2011
That was kinda short fight.

But you don't mess with Fairy Tail.
Nov 30, 2012 1:52 AM

Jun 2010
Mira and Wendy was badass!
Nov 30, 2012 1:54 AM

Apr 2008
-MgZ_ said:

Hell to the yea. I loved Kamika's 'Oh I am SO FUCKED' face XD
Nov 30, 2012 2:01 AM

Aug 2010
Is there anyone that can fight on par with FT now?

I feel that they're beating anyone in their way like they're small fry XD
Nov 30, 2012 2:02 AM

May 2012
well... that ended quickly O>O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2012 2:04 AM

Mar 2011
That was good chapter Mira and Wendy was badass.
Nov 30, 2012 2:07 AM
Aug 2011
-MgZ_ said:

Oh yeah. Wendy foddered that bitch easily and Mira holds back infornt of others? Explains why she lost against Azuma then.

Barion-Zara said:

Time to get the fuck away from Fiore.
Weak country is weak.
Nov 30, 2012 2:11 AM

Mar 2012
I want to back to the tournament.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 30, 2012 2:14 AM

Sep 2012
So they only lasted three chapters...
Nov 30, 2012 2:27 AM

Jan 2011
what was the point of them showing up lol.. i don't even remember their names

...i feel like i'm forgetting something that should be happening soon.
Nov 30, 2012 2:36 AM

Jun 2012
Okay, I knew that this was going to be a disappointing, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. It's like Raven Tail all over again.

Overhyped opponents who are just fodder against FT's nakama power.
Nov 30, 2012 2:42 AM
Mar 2011
PirateKingz said:
Okay, I knew that this was going to be a disappointing, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. It's like Raven Tail all over again.

you must be new to Fairy Tail...
Nov 30, 2012 2:45 AM

Sep 2007
Hum ?
I'm the only one who loved the fact they are all defeated in one chapters ?
Because i didn't wanted to fight for another 30 chapters ?
Nov 30, 2012 2:51 AM

Apr 2008
PirateKingz said:

Nakama power? Where? Wendy is a support/healer type so no duh poison would NOT work on her.

as for Lucy and Yukino, again no nakama power just that Uosuke fed them the element required to win AKA Water. Also before that it was logical that Libra would negate the gravity effect.

Mirajane devouring the poison. Again not asspull since she does turn into a demon and as if a poison would work on a demon.

Lily well he's an iffy one. I'll concede that one might have been a bit nakama power.

Natsu had already won the moment he shattered that dude's big scythes. So again show me where the nakama power is.
Darklight0303Nov 30, 2012 2:56 AM
Nov 30, 2012 3:01 AM

Nov 2011
Nice chapter, I wasn't expecting it to end so quick(thought it would at least take another few chapters.) Oh well! More progression towards the story and the sooner we find out why the Princess is doing what she is doing even though she doesn't seem to like it.

Lol @ last panel with Natsu telling them how to get out or be executed Yukino's expression is like "So evil and yet... Can't help but to be turned on!"
Not really, but a guy can dream!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Nov 30, 2012 3:03 AM

Dec 2011
Lol I guess the only bit that made this chapter bearable was Mira and Wendy
Nov 30, 2012 3:04 AM
Aug 2011
ShiroiRyu said:
Hum ?

Fairy Tail is too fast paced. Maximum would have been ±6 chapters
Nov 30, 2012 3:33 AM

May 2012
Boring chapter. Good think this wont be dragged out any longer (maybe just 1 more chapter.)
Nov 30, 2012 3:44 AM

Jan 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Hum ?

No i feel the same I really don't care for that fight, I just want to see them getting out of there and seeing that princess reaction. That will be gold.
Nov 30, 2012 3:45 AM
Jan 2011
PirateKingz said:

I know that FT is flooded wityh nakama power, but not this match. What has these executioners done for you to expect anything from them?! From purely hype and titles?! Have you readed the last 309 chapters because those shits have never, ever worked. So try again.
Nov 30, 2012 3:49 AM

May 2012
im sure everyone is happy that the fights were over fast, but the chapter sucked, why not just skip the fights like other manga do if its still going to be generic trash?
Nov 30, 2012 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
k11chi said:
im sure everyone is happy that the fights were over fast, but the chapter sucked, why not just skip the fights like other manga do if its still going to be generic trash?

Cause then people like you still bitch to high hell about HOW DARE THE AUTHOR SKIP THAT KIND OF BIG FIGHT. RAWRAWRRAWR
Nov 30, 2012 4:20 AM

Aug 2012
Well, I'm glad that's over with, back to the tournament! And wow Aquarious actually HELPED. Pretty funny that Loke did nothing after his grand entrance.
Nov 30, 2012 4:21 AM

May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
k11chi said:

Cause then people like you still bitch to high hell about HOW DARE THE AUTHOR SKIP THAT KIND OF BIG FIGHT. RAWRAWRRAWR

Natsu splits islands with his roar, the villain had retarded weapons. What big fight were you expecting...?
Nov 30, 2012 4:38 AM

Mar 2008
At first I thought it was kind of lame that they were so weak. But if it gives them a chance to be badass, it's not so bad. And it means we can get on with the real fight on the surface.

Lucy is still kinda useless though. :( 99% of the time, she only wins because Aquarius or Loke bails her out of trouble. Hope we get to see the big attack she was supposed to use against Flare in the future though, to see if she's actually got something up her own sleeve.
Nov 30, 2012 4:44 AM

Apr 2012
I was happy that finally my zodiacal sign has a human form and.... WTF!? Pisces is weak against water? LOL And we didn't see none of their attacks :( so sad.

Nov 30, 2012 5:10 AM

Oct 2011
My favorite chapter in the whole series!!!!!!!!

Nov 30, 2012 5:14 AM

May 2008
I dont like how the characters always seem be be supposedly super strong and everytime BAM 1 chapter defeated no problem . Buttttttt if we get to go back to the grand magic games faster i dont mind.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 30, 2012 5:49 AM

Sep 2006
The obligatory dungeon monsters that you'd have to clear before you get to the juicy parts where you fight against the big boss. Except. We don't really know what we're fighting against right now. The villains (kingdom) don't act like villains and the antagonist (sabertooth) don't seem like a threat. There's also multiple threats going on - acnologia, zeref, time travel, the unknown disaster, the deal with Jellal and the mystery girl.
Nov 30, 2012 6:03 AM

Aug 2012
Lovely chapter... pretty ironic... the executioners are about to be executed. :D
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Nov 30, 2012 6:19 AM

Jun 2012
This chapter suck so hard.
WTF, ft just beat some storng badass guild only with their "nakama guild love power"
Ok, I didn't want fight for 10ch.+,but 1hit!!?? It just stupid...

STORY 0.5/5(0.5 for no princess in ch.)
ART 3.5/5
STUPIDITY 1000/1000
Nov 30, 2012 6:23 AM

Mar 2011
^That's the same as 5/5. Exageration fail~~
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 30, 2012 7:04 AM

Feb 2012
Glad to see we're done with this "side story" as you can call it.

Was nice to see that "mom and son" fish pair, everything else was expected, now that's over with, let's move on to GmG or Eclipse plan please.
Nov 30, 2012 7:10 AM

Aug 2012
I enjoyed this chapter, even more it was over in just this 1. Overhyping was bad a few chapters back, so I didn't feel it so disturbing in this one.

I actually love the fact that Wendy, Mira, and the others (besides Natsu) got a little screen time...Guess Loki wasn't even needed there, lolz.

Also, Wendy badass fufufu...epic.

Refreshing chapter, and glad this great escape thing didn't drag out, thus allowing the important plot to continue. ON WITH THE TOURNAMENT!
no...wait, I think there's something even more important...bah, nevermind! THIS IS FAIRY TAIL trtrtrtr
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Nov 30, 2012 7:36 AM

Feb 2012
I wanted to say this was a classic FT chapter but boy, that sure was fast.

Mirajane's "Poison? That's merely a dessert... for a demon like me.♥" was my favorite moment, she really needs more screen time.

Is Mangastream trolling, Wendy said fucker?!
Nov 30, 2012 7:52 AM

Nov 2010
Liked the chapter, i would have liked the fights to last longer though. I loved my zodiac Pisces's human form - mother and child, i have never heard of Pisces representing that but i like that take on the two fish :)
Nov 30, 2012 8:01 AM
Aug 2011
Zhou said:

Mirajane's "Poison? That's merely a dessert... for a demon like me.♥" was my favorite moment, she really needs more screen time.

LOL. Just went to check after I saw your post.

Perhaps it was meant to say "Flicker"
Nov 30, 2012 8:02 AM

Feb 2010
Icebreaker93 said:
That was good chapter Mira and Wendy was badass.

agree
Nov 30, 2012 8:03 AM

Sep 2009
This chapter might not have been the finest piece in the literary history of man, but still there was some strange satisfaction in seeing the toughguys from the Kingdom being completely roflstomped my FT.
Nov 30, 2012 8:12 AM
Jul 2012
I liked this chapter. Quickly moving through this fight was the best way to go. Now we can move on.

and... Wendy <3
Nov 30, 2012 8:15 AM

Sep 2008
Barion-Zara said:

considering this is a 7yr time skip, it feels like Fiore has gone back in time(instead of FT) considering how weak every enemy has been so far...all the previous arcs had better opponents and the supposed strongest guild would be on par to Eligor's Eisanwald

while its great to see FT kick ass in the tournament, the development so far has been really poor...

and cheesy last line by natsu is cheesy 2/5
Nov 30, 2012 8:31 AM

Oct 2010
This manga is pretty realistic. Power obtained through cheating gets you anywhere. I loved the past chapters where Fairy Tail had... at least some trouble with their opponents. There are many new and cool ones but they are all forgettable thanks to the way how they are being defeated. Easy as pie...

Not impressive.
Nov 30, 2012 8:37 AM

Jul 2010
Oh damn, Mira sure is epic as always in Demon form.Don't mess with Fairy Tail, huh.
Good chapter, but well, let's see what's next.
Nov 30, 2012 8:38 AM

Feb 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Zhou said:

LOL. Just went to check after I saw your post.

Perhaps it was meant to say "Flicker"

I was curious and looked it up, "blink" seems to be the right word.
Nov 30, 2012 8:39 AM

Aug 2012
Zhou said:

It's flicker, fLIcker.

Btw in my opinion FT was sucking with 'boss fights' from the very beginning...
khmkhnatsuwho'snotevenSclass destroyingJellalinthetowerofheaven becauseheatesomethingthatwasn'tfire butwasn'tinstapoisonedbyit(aswithLaxuslightninginthepast)kh.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Nov 30, 2012 8:58 AM

Jul 2009
All of Fairy Tail were badass in this chapter.
Nov 30, 2012 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
Dat new spirits and Wendy's resolve. What an epic chapter.
Nov 30, 2012 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
Honestly, i thought the fight was going to be longer. Too short imo
"If you can't even protect your captain, then your ambition is useless" - Roronoa Zoro
Nov 30, 2012 12:12 PM

Jun 2011
Yet another half assed nakama/you made a enemy out of our guild BS.

This is really getting out of hand. I mean, this has to be the worst fight in the entire series. I mean, you really can't sum up 5 fights in 3 chapters. Ah well. Atleast we will get back to the grand magic games sooner. Speaking of which.... couldn't they have just reached the hungry wolfs after the final GMG event was over? Then, Mashima wouldn't have to rush these fights.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 377 Discussion

Mikan - Mar 28, 2014

34 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 376 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SandyBoi - Mar 20, 2014

96 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 370 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kevin_video - Feb 7, 2014

105 by aoo-kun »»
Jun 3, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Diogo_Brando - Jan 31, 2014

87 by aoo-kun »»
Jun 3, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 365 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Dec 28, 2013

118 by aoo-kun »»
Jun 2, 7:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.